PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Ninja, Reborn Chapter 1

rougeninja1
08-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Konoha, the village Hidden in the Leaves; one of the strongest villages of the five shinobi villages. It has been my home for 12 long years. To others, twelve years may not be a long time, however, only a few people have shouldered the burden that I had to shoulder throughout my life. I, Uzumaki Naruto, was chosen to carry the Kyuubi that attacked the village twelve years prior.
I often wonder why I was chosen out of so many kids. Was there no other child that the Yondaime could have placed this curse on? Why me? This is probably the only question that I want answered. It seems that we tend not to get what we want.
A couple of months back, the only question that I wanted an answer to was… why was I hated by the adults so much? After Mizuki had informed me that I was the jailor of the strongest of the youkai, it all became clear. The stares… the remarks… were all because of what they thought I was.

Hidden Ninja45
08-10-2012, 07:58 PM
You can't post Fan Fictions that have actual characters or villages or anything from the series in them. Read the rules and you have to remove that post.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/misc.php?do=cfrules