PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Avatar State Aang vs Edo madara

BMC1994
08-04-2012, 07:51 AM
Both have Bloodlust.

Avatar State Aang: Cannot bloodbend, Can use all other forms of bending.
In the same state as in the final battle meaning that he has the air ball plus the other elements around him.
Edo madara: Cannot regenerate , No genjutsu .

to be clear its aang in this state:
ADDED: For extra clarity since this does seem to reach everyone aang Starts in the state below.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120220144225/avatar/images/d/d3/Elemental_tornado.png

PrinceofPeace
08-04-2012, 09:04 AM
EDO MADARA

how does Aang beat PERFECT SUSANOO

BMC1994
08-04-2012, 09:12 AM
Idk if energy equilization goes here but if it does. Then susanoo is made out of chakra = ki/energy so aang shouldnt be able to atleast damage it through energy bending.

Even without it susanoo is suspicable to elements since sasukes kirin got through it. Which is pure lightning.

Uchiha Sora
08-04-2012, 09:22 AM
Madara kinda just swings his sword and Aang dies.

Kirin>>>>>>>>>>>Any lightning that Aang shoots out. It busted the friggin mountain that the Uchiha hideout was on.

And since when can Aang actually bend energy besides taking bending away?

BMC1994
08-04-2012, 09:23 AM
Well Avatar state aang from the final battle can fly so i dont see how madara could hit him so easily.

Uchiha Sora
08-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Well a casual sword swing from Madara/s Susano'o kinda sliced some mountains in two, so I don't think itd be that much of a problem with reach/range like that.

PrinceofPeace
08-04-2012, 09:29 AM
How does Aang win??

BMC1994
08-04-2012, 09:31 AM
His sword can be countered with some fire blasts/air blast/waterblasts. Plus he could just earthbend a hole beneath madara since cant he cant fly i would love to see how he escapes from that.

Aang wins by temporarely openings a hole in sasuno like danzo did and lightning blast through teh chest :P

Cult of Personality
08-04-2012, 10:15 AM
Madara speedblitzes.

BMC1994
08-04-2012, 10:41 AM
How madara never really has shown any kind of significant speed advantage over others.

Cult of Personality
08-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Given the fact that he's currently fighting off two of the fastest characters in Naruro, A and Onoki, either of whom I am given to understand are supersonic, while Avatar is barely above superhuman at the best of times...

BMC1994
08-04-2012, 11:59 AM
Well Madara is kind off hard too judge speedwise because he never actually had dodge something from the kages because he either 1. tanks it with susano 2. lolregens.

But fighting off fast characters doesnt neccesarily make you fast.

Noctis Arashi
08-04-2012, 12:01 PM
Nothing aang has can counter a mountain busting sword swipe. He can't block or counter it. And it's only a matter of time until he gets hit.

BMC1994
08-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Well dont forget that aang is an airbenders and in the avatar has the knowledge of all previous airbenders who are all masters of evasion.
But in that amount of time that he is evading his sword whats stopping from say launching a tsunami+lightning at madara and how would he defend against it.

Noctis Arashi
08-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Well, in terms of actuality, water isn't a very good conductor. Also, this is a mountain we are talking about. A mountain. I'm pretty sure mountains dwarf tsunamis. Madara swings his sword again.

BMC1994
08-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Kinda depends on the presence of salt but forget what i said before it gets to complicated.
Really not convinced by that sword swing i mean aang in the final battle charges at enourmous speeds great enough to crash through mountains ( or whatever you call those rock formations) like their thin air. Sure madaras sword has destructive power but im not convinced it has enough speed to catch aang before he launches a few fire blasts accompanied with some lightning. And bends the earth under him away burying him alive(or dead in this case) In this state he has shown that his airbending is strong enough to erode rock in a matter of seconds ( a proces which takes way usually longer) so I think atleast deflecting madaras sword should be possible for aang.

Nigoyukai
08-04-2012, 02:28 PM
I don't see prep on.... not that Madara needs it to take this fight handily.

PrinceofPeace
08-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Madara wins with
-Advent of following trees
-amaterasu
-susanoo ( and clones)
-perfect susanoo

How does aang stop all of that???

BMC1994
08-04-2012, 03:05 PM
-Advent of following trees
Aang can easily burn all the tress and the pollen wont affect him because he is in his air sphere. (remember hes in the avatar state)

-amaterasu
He could just earth bend some rocks to cover for him like he does with normal flames or dodge it. (in the itachi vs sasuke fight sasuke dodges amaterasu by merely running )

-susanoo ( and clones)
Danzo was able to create an opening in susanoo with a generic wind jutsu im sure aangs avatar state powered attacks could do a simmiliar thing.
If thats not enough aang could simulate sasukes kirin which basicly canceled out itachis susanoo. Aang could send fireblasts into the air and bend redirect the resulting lightning into a giant blast that wipes away susanoo (if sasuke could do it why not aang)

-perfect susanoo
Same as above.

@Niguyukai
Its without prep but aang does start off in his elemental shere thingy.

Just to throw another argument in there whats stopping avatar state aang from burying madara in a giant hole with earth bending or just creating tsunami to overwhelm him.(you guys really seem to be forgetting that the avatar state has shown feats like creating tsunamis, making vulcanoes erupt, creating winds that strong enough to bend a whole forest down and seperating enormous pieces of land from a continent)

Uchiha Sora
08-04-2012, 03:27 PM
Tbh Maddy can just absorb everything that he throws at him with Preta path.

If he bends a giant hole then maddy uses a jutsu to grow trees on the sides of the hole or something.

Danzo's wind blasts are different from aang's. Danzo's pierce but Aang kinda just pushes things. but that was Sasuke's unarmored noob Susano'o anyway.

Once Perf. Susano'os comes out, a casual sword swing takes this.

And i'm pretty sure Maddy dodged A's first punch.

Aang has never bended lightning out of the clouds has he? Actually i've never seen an avatar do that.

BMC1994
08-04-2012, 03:49 PM
Preta can only absorb chakra and ninjutsu based techniques right?
going by chakra = ki/energy he could absorb fire too.
But he cant absorb matter like earth and water which arent ninjutsu based atleast the kind aang is using isnt.(just going by what wiki says as i dont know every jutsu of the top of my head)

Aang being a master airbender with the experience of xx avatars before him shouldnt have a problem making a piercing air attack.

Yeah i made a mistake with the lightning bending but i corrected myself saying that he could redirect it instead.

You really need to convince me that a mere casual sword swing is able to hit avatar state aang who 1. protected by his air sphere 2.has increased movement speed in his air sphere 3. can bend the other element around for even more protecting / deflecting. 4. Is an airbender who are masters at evading. Again if aang air blasts can erode rock then deflecting madaras sword shoudlnt be a problem at all.

Since aang has access to all other elements what stops him from bending the water in trees to stangle him or extracting the water to use against maddy.
seriously with the whole plantbending thing the wood kinda is counter productive.

As for the raikage puch didnt he just tank it? I dont recall madara even feeling the need to dodge anything since his introduction. He didnt even dodge onoki dismantling jutsu why would the raikages punch be worth dodging over that.

Another option for aang is to keep madara busy with or destroy his forest with that earth machine gun he made (unfortunately it was only in 1 scene but is was very destructive)

PrinceofPeace
08-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Madara uses Amaterasu for the win

Aang can hide in his rock dome but it will not last forever. He can not sense his foe in the dome so madara could just slice the dome with his sword then use amaterasu again

BMC1994
08-05-2012, 02:58 AM
I didnt mean the rock dome simply a rock wall only to guard from amaterasu. After that aang would start moving again.

Then again wouldnt amaterasu simply hit his wind shield since he is constantly surrounded by the sphere?

The sword really doesnt seem like it could catch aang speedwise (In base form he could run at the speed of the wind and in the avatar state he can fly even faster) the only (as far as i can remember) madara has hit with the sword are some mountains incapable of movement and a off-guard tsunade.(who survived it)

Tell me when the sword slashes A in half then im convinced.

321zigzag3
08-05-2012, 08:40 AM
Both have Bloodlust.

Avatar State Aang: Cannot bloodbend, Can use all other forms of bending.

It does not matter because Aang never learned bloodbending.

In face Legend of Korra further supports this claim.

Idk if energy equilization goes here but if it does. Then susanoo is made out of chakra = ki/energy.

Aang's energy bending technique forces him to touch the opponent.

Do you think that is possible in an actual fight? Its mostly impractical in a high speed battle.

But nevertheless other Avatar Aang fans like to bring it up regardless of such.

Well Avatar state aang from the final battle can fly so i dont see how madara could hit him so easily.

By blitzing with his swing.

Madara was able to casually react to A's top speed with his arm.

His arm reflexes and mental reactions are on par with A's fastest speed.

Avatar Aang is no longer able to compete with Naruto newly formed god tiers such Tobi and his Paths. Kabuto with Edo Tensei and Madara along with Bijuu Mode Naruto.

He is far better fighting SM Naruto, serious Itachi, Pain, Killerbee or that sorts.

BMC1994
08-05-2012, 09:47 AM
It does not matter because Aang never learned bloodbending. In face Legend of Korra further supports this claim.

Mentioned it just incase someone would still bring it up

Aang's energy bending technique forces him to touch the opponent.

Do you think that is possible in an actual fight? Its mostly impractical in a high speed battle.

But nevertheless other Avatar Aang fans like to bring it up regardless of such.

Yeah the energy bending probably wont come into play in that battle still i have mentioned other ways that aang can use that are proven to damage susanoo.

By blitzing with his swing.

Madara was able to casually react to A's top speed with his arm.

His arm reflexes and mental reactions are on par with A's fastest speed.

Reacting = / = attacking tobi reacting to KCM narutos attacks do not make him as fast as KCM naruto.
Sasuke reacting to A's attacks also doesnt make him A's speed.
Besides all this he is flying as far as i know his sword doesnt extend in the air like gins zanpaktou

Avatar Aang is no longer able to compete with Naruto newly formed god tiers such Tobi and his Paths. Kabuto with Edo Tensei and Madara along with Bijuu Mode Naruto.

He is far better fighting SM Naruto, serious Itachi, Pain, Killerbee or that sorts.

Not saying that avatar aang would stomp but i do think he would have a serious chance at madara without genjutsu. Madara can slice mountains?
Avatar state aang could probably lift them( Madara would still casually slice the mountains but just to show to avatar aang has quite some destructive power himself)

And avatar state aang can defend himself decently from most of madara attacks hes a capable long range fighter

Amaterasu = either hits his air barrier or he guards with a earth wall
Sword = evades with flying/deflects with wind blasts his sword just isnt fast enough to speedblitz especially when he still needs get susonoo /perfect susanoo out.
pollen = again air barrier no knocking him out
wood = either a: burn all the wood b:make wood useless by extracting the water from it. c. bend the water in the wood to control the wood.
firestyle jutsu: Well aang can simply firebend it right at him.
meteor : avatar state aang can erode rock in second the he would just blow a hole in the meteor with his air barrier.

did i forget anything?

321zigzag3
08-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Mentioned it just incase someone would still bring it up

I know. :cool:

Yeah the energy bending probably wont come into play in that battle still i have mentioned other ways that aang can use that are proven to damage susanoo.

Powerscaling wise he hasn't shown much.

Reacting = / = attacking tobi reacting to KCM narutos attacks do not make him as fast as KCM naruto.

While this is true my point is that Madara's Susanoo swing speed should be much higher than Aang should be able to react.

Now I know this depends on distance and what not but still.

Not saying that avatar aang would stomp but i do think he would have a serious chance at madara without genjutsu. Madara can slice mountains?

His casual swing destroyed the meteors, screwed up part of the land and sliced two mountains at a distance.

Avatar state aang could probably lift them( Madara would still casually slice the mountains but just to show to avatar aang has quite some destructive power himself)

He could lift them but remember that its not some casual easy feat from him that he can just easily do with an arm lift.
He never showed that it would be easy. Even if he did he is vulnerable. He isn't superman nor casual mountain level psychic.

He is a glass cannon not to mention.

And avatar state aang can defend himself decently from most of madara attacks hes a capable long range fighter

The only thing he has going for him is that Wind Shield and flight.

Amaterasu is a short ranged attack so I doubt Madar will use it.

Sword = evades with flying/deflects with wind blasts his sword just isnt fast enough to speedblitz especially when he still needs get
susonoo /perfect susanoo out.

Aang has never shown the strength to block that level of swing's strength.

meteor : avatar state aang can erode rock in second

When he has he shown this ability?

the he would just blow a hole in the meteor with his air barrier.

I doubt it. Even if so he is a sitting duck for Madara because the meteors are far more than what Aang has faced.

To be fair Madara will only use Meteors probably only in Perfect Susanoo form.

did i forget anything?

Others I will agree with.

BMC1994
08-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Powerscaling wise he hasn't shown much.

Well people in the avatar state have been shown to be able to:
Conjure tsunami's (the previous water avatar)
Erupt Volcanoes (some unnamed avatar)
Create tornadoes (i think he does that just in base form)(aang/roku)
Earth bend a hole in a volcano (roku)
Seperate pieces of land from a continent (kyoshi)
propelling said piece of land further into the sea with a powerfull wind blast(kyoshi)

This quite surpasses most things in both the avatar and the naruto verse.

Because in the avatar state aang has access to all the previous avatars knowledge and power (each one or atleast most having mastered all 4 elements time and time gain) aang is capable of the same feats.

While this is true my point is that Madara's Susanoo swing speed should be much higher than Aang should be able to react.

Now I know this depends on distance and what not but still.

Aang has evaded basicly point range attacks multiple times in the series aang reaction speed is no joke either. He dodges attack from the other 3 elements each in base and with relative ease. The only speedblitzing thing shown of susanoo are sasukes arrows but this is madara not sasuke. also something to mention is that he is a air nomad (also has the knowledge and experience from previous air avatars) who are masters of evading bacause they think all life is precious and avoid fighting. Aang has been seen evading things splitseconds before they hit him in base (may have been for comic relief but still). His faster and far more mobile air/element barrier version should have no problem in the reaction speed department. Also once again in base form aang dodges ozais last fire blast before he takes his bending away. If that is not top notch reaction speed idk what is.

He could lift them but remember that its not some casual easy feat from him that he can just easily do with an arm lift.
He never showed that it would be easy. Even if he did he is vulnerable. He isn't superman nor casual mountain level psychic.

From what i have seen from the other avatars the 'god like' feats do not take much longer then usual. Its like the speed difference between a punch and a kick. He use 1 arm or leg more then usual Plus while doing it he's still protected by the air barrier. not that mountains would hurt madara at all since he wipes them for fun. But just sayin.

He is a glass cannon not to mention.

true if he would have no barrier but with the barrier hes like a solid steel cannon

Aang has never shown the strength to block that level of swing's strength.

Not block evade/deflect. If he would block he would be dead but aang has always been the evasive type even in this state most of his attacks were long range. Tsunade was able to temporarely stop his blade by grabbing and throwing it. Those rock eroding air blasts should be able to do something similiar.

When he has he shown this ability?

I cant give you the exact minutes/seconds but i remember at two points in the fight he did that. One time was when he fired a powerfull wind blast towards ozai hitting him and you saw the rock formation behind him crumbling/eroding from the remains that didnt hit ozai.
The second i remember he tries to crush ozai with his wind barrier but he escapes but aang still crashed into the ground like it was butter leaving a crater behind. there are probably more times but these are the 2 i can remember.

321zigzag3
08-05-2012, 12:59 PM
Well people in the avatar state have been shown to be able to:
Conjure tsunami's (the previous water avatar)

Comparable to Perfect Susanoo?

Erupt Volcanoes (some unnamed avatar)

Yet Roku couldn't beat one of them.
Create tornadoes (i think he does that just in base form)(aang/roku)

Not huge, in avatar state probably.
Seperate pieces of land from a continent (kyoshi)

Incredibly impractical and she only towed an island away and it was an extreme effort on her part and she did it very slowly.

This quite surpasses most things in both the avatar and the naruto verse.

Yes

Aang has been seen evading things splitseconds before they hit him in base (may have been for comic relief but still). His faster and far more mobile air/element barrier version should have no problem in the reaction speed department. Also once again in base form aang dodges ozais last fire blast before he takes his bending away. If that is not top notch reaction speed idk what is.

The panel seemed to imply Susanoo's destruction spread was fast brought.

true if he would have no barrier but with the barrier hes like a solid steel cannon
Not as much as you think. It helps a lot but I doubt its going to suddenly block Rasenshuriken successfully. His Wind Shield can destroy large rock structures but it is not invincible. Not to mention he is the only Avatar who was in such combat mode.

Not block evade/deflect. If he would block he would be dead but aang has always been the evasive type even in this state most of his attacks were long range. Tsunade was able to temporarely stop his blade by grabbing and throwing it. Those rock eroding air blasts should be able to do something similiar.

If he can react to the cutting force from the swing that went to several kilometers away that left the other kages just dazed from the sheer raw power.

None of them fought Perfect Susanoo.

I cant give you the exact minutes/seconds but i remember at two points in the fight he did that. One time was when he fired a powerfull wind blast towards ozai hitting him and you saw the rock formation behind him crumbling/eroding from the remains that didnt hit ozai.
The second i remember he tries to crush ozai with his wind barrier but he escapes but aang still crashed into the ground like it was butter leaving a crater behind. there are probably more times but these are the 2 i can remember.

You sure that wasn't just his wind barrier crashing against the rock structures and they aren't comparable to the meteors.

BMC1994
08-05-2012, 01:45 PM
Yet Roku couldn't beat one of them.

Roku was betrayed by sozin before that he was winning but thats another story. The avatar doing the vulcano thing is unnamed right?(and roku basicly punched a hole in that vulcano)

Not huge, in avatar state probably.

Considering the conjuring of tsunamis and erupting of volcanos larger tornados shouldnt be a problem.

Incredibly impractical and she only towed an island away and it was an extreme effort on her part and she did it very slowly.

She went in the avatar state for 1 second and then casually did it in like 2 movements. Consering it normally takes idk how many thousands(10thousands) of years for such a thing to happen its quite fast.

The panel seemed to imply Susanoo's destruction spread was fast brought.

What panel?

Not as much as you think. It helps a lot but I doubt its going to suddenly block Rasenshuriken successfully. His Wind Shield can destroy large rock structures but it is not invincible. Not to mention he is the only Avatar who was in such combat mode.

Well it is aang versus madara. Never claimed it could block rasenshuriken or his sword. A direct physical hit = dead aang but again CAN he hit him? Madara doesnt even have something like rasenshuriken. The closest thing to ranged jutsu he has are fire jutsu which aang can just bend back at him.

If he can react to the cutting force from the swing that went to several kilometers away that left the other kages just dazed from the sheer raw power.

If he can react to lightning (yes releasing lightning is limited to the users speed but the actual lightning is not redirecting the lightning it self and not dodging it shows that he can react to lightning). Compared to that the cutting force sounds slow.

Lets say the cutting force is fast enough whats stopping aang from again bending a hole in the earth (making him lose balance) before he makes the slash?

None of them fought Perfect Susanoo.

We still need to see its abilities compared with default susanoo lets just assume it simply a better version.

You sure that wasn't just his wind barrier crashing against the rock structures and they aren't comparable to the meteors.

No aang wind blasts eroded rock i can garantee it its in the ozai fight. I look if i can give you a exact episode/time
Meteors = still stone right? It aang can erode his way through it or simply bend his way through kyoshi has bended island sized pieces of land so something similiar can be done with atleast part of the meteor.

321zigzag3
08-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Roku was betrayed by sozin before that he was winning but thats another story. The avatar doing the vulcano thing is unnamed right?(and roku basicly punched a hole in that vulcano)

Roku was already losing before then.

Considering the conjuring of tsunamis and erupting of volcanos larger tornados shouldnt be a problem.

Tsunamis. He needs to be near the ocean.
Volcanos. He needs to be near them.

Tornados I can give you that.

Aang isn't some casual transmuter who creates things out of the blew with a snap of finger.

[/UOTE]She went in the avatar state for 1 second and then casually did it in like 2 movements. Consering it normally takes idk how many thousands(10thousands) of years for such a thing to happen its quite fast.[/QUOTE]

Still doesn't change the fact while she was doing it she left herself fricken vulnerable. The Earthbending conqueror just had the misfortunate falling from the edge.

What panel?

The panel which showed Madara's feat.

Well it is aang versus madara. Never claimed it could block rasenshuriken or his sword. A direct physical hit = dead aang but again CAN he hit him? Madara doesnt even have something like rasenshuriken. The closest thing to ranged jutsu he has are fire jutsu which aang can just bend back at him.

Meteors.
Although Aang is better off evading away than fighting him.

Perfect Susanoo has not showed much I give you that.

Although Chibaku Tensei is another contender.

If he can react to lightning (yes releasing lightning is limited to the users speed but the actual lightning is not redirecting the lightning it self and not dodging it shows that he can react to lightning.

So Zuko is suddenly lighting speed now? Same with Katara in reflex speed?

Lets say the cutting force is fast enough whats stopping aang from again bending a hole in the earth (making him lose balance) before he makes the slash?

If the cutting force is already unleashed then it won't matter. Aang would have to bend much ground for Perfect Susanoo.

We still need to see its abilities compared with default susanoo lets just assume it simply a better version.

Perfect Susanoo is implied to be on a whole another level. We just haven't seen enough of it.

No aang wind blasts eroded rock i can garantee it its in the ozai fight. I look if i can give you a exact episode/time
Meteors = still stone right? It aang can erode his way through it or simply bend his way through kyoshi has bended island sized pieces of land so something similiar can be done with atleast part of the meteor.

The bigger it is = more effort and more concentration

BMC1994
08-06-2012, 01:37 AM
These were only examples of his power.

Tsunamis. He needs to be near the ocean.
there is a body of water near them
(he bended it fater the battle)
Volcanos. He needs to be near them.
True

Aang isn't some casual transmuter who creates things out of the blew with a snap of finger.

In the case of firebending he is because that comes from the inside. But its true that the other elements require a source to bend.

Still doesn't change the fact while she was doing it she left herself fricken vulnerable. The Earthbending conqueror just had the misfortunate falling from the edge.

True but then again aang is in sky and protected by his air barrier. Doubt madara would be able to do much when he splits the battleground in two beneath madara.

The panel which showed Madara's feat.

You mean his speed feat?

Although Chibaku Tensei is another contender.

He hasnt used it but he has rinnegan so its possible. I see aang getting sucked up by chibaku tensei but not crushed by the rocks(because of his abilty to grind and bend rocks into nothingness). Essentiely he would be giving aang a giant rock shield and he would be still be able to bend
because he would not be trapped under all those rocks. (even naruto , bee and itachi were able to get off their most powerfull attacks before the jutsu got really dangerous) he could easily get of some rock 'machine guns' It wouldnt hurt madara much but it would prevent him from doing anything else.

So Zuko is suddenly lighting speed now? Same with Katara in reflex speed?

As i said before reation speed =/= attack speed . Zuko aang and iroh have relfexes capable of reacting to lightning speed but not attacking at lightning speed. When has katara ever redirected lightning ?

If the cutting force is already unleashed then it won't matter. Aang would have to bend much ground for Perfect Susanoo.

again people who are in or have mastered the avatar state have shown that perfect susunoo scale is achievable with a single motion. Same with the quantity of the ground.
to add to the speed debate bending is a kind of telekinectic which seems to be done 1 quick motion with the effect being instant (example air and fire bending) with more complicated moves taking multiple strong motions)

Then we have madara who has to bring up susanoo then wait for perfect susanoos chakra to stabilize (or something like that) and then slash with a huge giant motion.

if you ask me aang will be quicker.

Perfect Susanoo is implied to be on a whole another level. We just haven't seen enough of it.

Have to agree on that one. Madaras did say its power was comparable to a tailed beast. ( although that does not say much since kages have solo'd them many times)

The bigger it is = more effort and more concentration

True but this is an avatar state aang pissed off using all his power to kill i challenge you to find an moment is in the ozai fight (while hes in this state) where any of his attack take more then 2 quick motions.

Here is a link that shows the jutsu that danzo used against sasuke to slice through his susanoo aang shouldve be able to slice through madaras default susanoo as his range and attack power is much greater.

Edit: Removed link to danzos wind jutsu at this point didnt know i couldnt link to that.

PrinceofPeace
08-06-2012, 02:10 AM
It would take a while for Aang to make a crack big enough in the earth
That would leave him open for an attack

I know he can use more than one element at I time but I do not remember him attacking with more than one element

I believe madara is overall faster aswell

Amaterasu and and army os susanoo should finish this up

BMC1994
08-06-2012, 03:54 AM
It would take a while for Aang to make a crack big enough in the earth
That would leave him open for an attack

Flying in the air, with a air barrier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2M_Gua_2LE&feature=related

Splitting half the island 3 seconds
Splitting entire island 10 seconds

Seems quite Fast and madara isnt that big.

I know he can use more than one element at I time but I do not remember him attacking with more than one element

Did madara ever attack with amaterasu? (if he does ignore this :P)
If he can use more then one element then he can attack with more then one element. If i can use more then one hand then i can attack with more then one hand.

I believe madara is overall faster aswell.

He cant fly. Aang Abilty to react to lightning etc. Long distance fighting all things that make the speed thing irrelevant. Madara really doesnt seem that fast to me he isnt slow consering he playing with the 5 kages but he hasnt shown attacks speeds like a and kcm naruto.

Amaterasu and and army os susanoo should finish this up

Ameterasu either hits the rock wall or the wind barrier
Susanoo can be sliced open with wind slices(danzo vs sasuke) (aang used it in base against a random bug so in the avatar state he is also able to do that) and again hes flying. at speeds that crash trough rock like butter.

321zigzag3
08-06-2012, 10:20 AM
In the case of firebending he is because that comes from the inside. But its true that the other elements require a source to bend.

What is the standard location again?

True but then again aang is in sky and protected by his air barrier. Doubt madara would be able to do much when he splits the battleground in two beneath madara.

So MAdara is just standing there while he sees Aang splitting earth.

You mean his speed feat?
Not speed, the cutting force

He hasnt used it but he has rinnegan so its possible. I see aang getting sucked up by chibaku tensei but not crushed by the rocks
(because of his abilty to grind and bend rocks into nothingness).

Aang isn't a grinder. HE is a bender with hand motions. He needs to exert effort to do so.

six tailed kyuubi blast failed to dent Pain's Chibaku Tensei.

Essentiely he would be giving aang a giant rock shield and he would be still be able to bend
because he would not be trapped under all those rocks.

Aang would be fighting against the ball of gravity.

As i said before reation speed =/= attack speed . Zuko aang and iroh have relfexes capable of reacting to lightning speed

Have you never watched the scene where Zuko leaped in front of Katara after the lighting was launched?

but not attacking at lightning speed. When has katara ever redirected lightning ?

Have you not watched Azula vs Katara?

again people who are in or have mastered the avatar state have shown that perfect susunoo scale is achievable with a single motion. Same with the quantity of the ground.
to add to the speed debate bending is a kind of telekinectic which seems to be done 1 quick motion with the effect being instant (example air and fire bending) with more complicated moves taking multiple strong motions)

You notion depends on MAdara just standing there.

Here is a link that shows the jutsu that danzo used against sasuke to slice through his susanoo aang shouldve be able to slice through madaras default susanoo as his range and attack power is much greater.

<snip>

First of all that was Sasuke's Susanoo without the full form and he didn't have EMS back then either.

Second, Danzo's Vaccum Waves are incredible cutting waves with precision.

So two points.

Aang's airbending does not equal Danzo's vacuum blades, they achieve different things.
Aang has never cut with wind before no one in Avatarverse has.

Second point is that Sasuke's MS incomplete Susanoo is not comparable to MAdara's.

BMC1994
08-06-2012, 11:58 AM
What is the standard location again?

The location is the same place where aang faced phoenix king ozai the place with alot of rocks and a body of water next it. I said that in my first post.

So MAdara is just standing there while he sees Aang splitting earth.

What would he be able to do in those 3-5 seconds?
Aang could just lauch some attacks to keep him busy and bam 3 seconds are over and the ground beneath him is split in 2.

Not speed, the cutting force

Still seems dodgable because the mountains werent destroyed but slashed (with both upper and under half being intact) so it can be avoided by ducking under the cutting force or rising above it.

Aang isn't a grinder. HE is a bender with hand motions. He needs to exert effort to do so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slWPNDEWeLo

Only video i found without stupid linkin park but back on topic

5:34 earth machine gun (i know you didnt contest this but its just awesome to see :P but its a large scale attack with 2 fast quick motions)
5:38 aang crashing through rock again without motions.
6:03 aang casually destroying solid ground without motions.
6:11 aang bending 2 larger pieces of rock without much of the claimed process of long motions , extra concentrations and he is moving while doing it.
and after that he casually break through with his air barrier no motions.
6:19 5 extremely large scale attacks with no motions.
6:36 Aang erodes rock with his wind.
6.40 Destroys rock by merely touching , No motions.

To conclude little motions, little effort.

six tailed kyuubi blast failed to dent Pain's Chibaku Tensei.

Destruction =/= Controlling
Aang can split the earth , use it as his own shield etc he can control earth itself the main thing so dangerous about chibaku tensei.

Aang would be fighting against the ball of gravity.

6-tails just stood on a rock just casully executing all his attacks. same for naruto bee and itachi.

Have you never watched the scene where Zuko leaped in front of Katara after the lighting was launched?

Again my point with zuko being able to react to lightning. Where does katara come in to play?

Have you not watched Azula vs Katara?

I have (11 times maybe a little too much) and again my point when has katara ever redirected lightning. And another thing to mention is that azula is mentally instable in this battle. She lacking a calm mind a quality required for proper lightning bending.

You notion depends on MAdara just standing there.

How exactly would he escape from the earth crumbling beneath him? or again the tsunami i mentioned way earlyer which aang could freeze as soon as it hits him.

First of all that was Sasuke's Susanoo without the full form and he didn't have EMS back then either.
Second, Danzo's Vaccum Waves are incredible cutting waves with precision.
So two points.
Aang's airbending does not equal Danzo's vacuum blades, they achieve different things.
Aang has never cut with wind before no one in Avatarverse has.
Second point is that Sasuke's MS incomplete Susanoo is not comparable to MAdara's.

Aang actually has cut with wind. Back in the desert when momo was kidnapped by bugs aang sliced the guilty creature that did it in two (it was out of rage)

But even if he never did hes capable of creating tornados , air scooter, air barriers even some kind of air cannon air slices shouldnt be a challenge at all.
If madara can create a forest at a whim he can also can create a tree right?

Ill give you the point about the difference between madara and sasuke but aang being able to execute far larger stronger and precise air attacks then danzo ever could(you know being a master air bender at the age of 12 and having the experience and knowledge from idk how many air bender avatars before him at his disposal) should mean that he should be able to break through madaras more powerfull susanoo with his more powerfull air attacks.

Narutonamikaze85
08-06-2012, 02:12 PM
OP lol why would you make this thread. Edo Madara solos the whole verse without using perfect susano.

BMC1994
08-06-2012, 03:04 PM
OP lol why would you make this thread. Edo Madara solos the whole verse without using perfect susano.

This isnt the whole verse this is aang at his most powerfull. you know the avatar the dude/dudette with the abilty to create tsunami, split off islands and erupt vulcanos.
Read my reasons for why he wouldnt get stomped then post again(or not)

Narutonamikaze85
08-06-2012, 06:30 PM
This isnt the whole verse this is aang at his most powerfull. you know the avatar the dude/dudette with the abilty to create tsunami, split off islands and erupt vulcanos.
Read my reasons for why he wouldnt get stomped then post again(or not)

That's not it. It doesn't matter , aang is outmatched in every category. This is a burtal rape that it's not even funny anymore.

321zigzag3
08-06-2012, 09:20 PM
The location is the same place where aang faced phoenix king ozai the place with alot of rocks and a body of water next it. I said that in my first post.

My bad then.

What would he be able to do in those 3-5 seconds?
Aang could just lauch some attacks to keep him busy and bam 3 seconds are over and the ground beneath him is split in 2.

Aang doesn't have anything to dent Perfect Susanoo casually.

Its stood above regular mountains and the launched meteors.

This is way bigger than some regular sized boss summon.

Still seems dodgable because the mountains werent destroyed but slashed (with both upper and under half being intact) so it can be avoided by ducking under the cutting force or rising above it.

Kages didn't seem to be able to react to it.

6.40 Destroys rock by merely touching , No motions.

To conclude little motions, little effort.

Those rock pillars do not compare to the Meteor size.

Have you not seen the scan of the meteor in the sky with the "tiny" rock pillars at the bottom?

Same problem with Chibaku Tensei. Its not the earth its the immense gravitational pull.

Destruction =/= Controlling
Aang can split the earth , use it as his own shield etc he can control earth itself the main thing so dangerous about chibaku tensei.

Earth is a secondary factor. The primary threat is the gravitational pull.

6-tails just stood on a rock just casully executing all his attacks. same for naruto bee and itachi.

No that is 4 tails. 6 Tails can move. The reason why it and the others couldn't move was because of gravity.

Again my point with zuko being able to react to lightning. Where does katara come in to play?

After it was launched Zuko leaped into the path. So by your statement about lightning is actual lightning speed, is Zuko is suddenly that fast now?

I have (11 times maybe a little too much) and again my point when has katara ever redirected lightning. And another thing to mention is that azula is mentally instable in this battle.

It doesn't matter Katara reacted after the bolt was launched.

She lacking a calm mind a quality required for proper lightning bending.

So this is your reasoning why Katara reacted to lightning from Azula?
That has nothing to do with it.

She reacted after it was launched.

How exactly would he escape from the earth crumbling beneath him? or again the tsunami i mentioned way earlyer which aang could freeze as soon as it hits him.

It will take immense amount of earth to move Perfect Susanoo and again that is assume Madara just stand there.

Tsunami freeze. Ok so Perfect Susanoo just breaks it up. Unless you are arguing Aang can freeze it internally too. Do you realize how huge the attacks have to be to dent Perfect Susanoo.

Aang actually has cut with wind. Back in the desert when momo was kidnapped by bugs aang sliced the guilty creature that did it in two (it was out of rage)

even if he did that isn't comparable.

But even if he never did hes capable of creating tornados , air scooter, air barriers even some kind of air cannon air slices shouldnt be a challenge at all.

Oh he can. I say tornadoes are the only thing that might affect it. Depending on the F scale I suppose.

Ill give you the point about the difference between madara and sasuke but aang being able to execute far larger stronger and precise air attacks then danzo ever could(you know being a master air bender at the age of 12 and having the experience and knowledge from idk how many air bender avatars before him at his disposal) should mean that he should be able to break through madaras more powerfull susanoo with his more powerfull air attacks.

No no no.

What I am talking about is this.

Air bending and Danzo vaccuum blades are totally different things.

Air bending is all about:
Evasion
Blowing away
Flight
free style combat

Its very different from Danzo's wind jutsu. Different philosophies and different emphasis.

BMC1994
08-07-2012, 03:05 AM
Aang doesn't have anything to dent Perfect Susanoo casually.

Tsunamis , Splitting earth, Tornados , Grand scale deadly air slices, and the
extremely powerfull fire Blasts, earth machine guns etc. Those would atleast dent susanoo even perfect. (aang can perfrom these attack as long as the elements are present and doesnt need any handseals to do so meaning he can just use a barrage of these attacks to overwhelm him)

Its stood above regular mountains and the launched meteors.
This is way bigger than some regular sized boss summon.

There is no proof for that the only thing we have to compare are the kages and some mountains of distance which didnt show their true height anyway.
also two panels kinda contradict each others in the panels where he slices the mountains he is larger but the largest mountains are still bigger then it. In the first panel where is shown he stands above what is appearently a sliced meteor
which is strange initself because the meteor never was sliced if my memory serves me well. So it either isnt meteor and if it is it can be sliced by someone in the naruto verse even on such a large scale so aang would be to able split it to.
But there no mountains seen which are near its size. and they are far off in the distance.
Susanoos size is kind of debatable.

Kages didn't seem to be able to react to it.

It wasnt aimed at the kages at all.

Those rock pillars do not compare to the Meteor size.
Have you not seen the scan of the meteor in the sky with the "tiny" rock pillars at the bottom?

He only has to bend/erode part of the meteor to escape. And the avatar in the avatar state is capable of larger scale feats that would enable to bend atleast part of the meteor to.(again referring to the splitting of a island) if he splits and island sized piece a few times he's saved.

Same problem with Chibaku Tensei. Its not the earth its the immense gravitational pull.
Earth is a secondary factor. The primary threat is the gravitational pull.
[/QUOTE]
Itachi , Bee and naruto didnt seem so hindered by the 'dangerous' gravitational pull. They even pulled there strongest attack with no hindrance and stopped chibaku tensei. (Power attacks to the center of the jutsu cancel the jutsu aang would not know but he would proceed to launch attacks at madara which would get sucked in by chibaku tensei so.....you have seen the result of that)

No that is 4 tails. 6 Tails can move. The reason why it and the others couldn't move was because of gravity.

The four tails never faced pain only orochimaru. He went instant 6 tails vs pain. Bee/naruto/itachi performed their strongest attacks without any hindrance of the 'Dangerous' gravitational pull. Chibaku tensei pull things things in making them crush each other but again there is nothing to crush aang with because of his earth bending.

After it was launched Zuko leaped into the path. So by your statement about lightning is actual lightning speed, is Zuko is suddenly that fast now?

No because zuko already had an idea of where the lightning would land so he starts running before the lgihtnings is out.

It doesn't matter Katara reacted after the bolt was launched.
So this is your reasoning why Katara reacted to lightning from Azula?That has nothing to do with it.She reacted after it was launched.

It does iroh clearly stated that lighting bending requires a peace of mind and absence of emotion 2 things she did not have during that battle.(even had a mental melt down at the end of the fight)
Reacting is possible because the one who generates it isnt as fast as lightning and has to point where to aim it.

It will take immense amount of earth to move Perfect Susanoo and again that is assume Madara just stand there.
Tsunami freeze. Ok so Perfect Susanoo just breaks it up. Unless you are arguing Aang can freeze it internally too. Do you realize how huge the attacks have to be to dent Perfect Susanoo.

Again tsunami some of which have been recorded to be above 300 m.
Splitting the earth itself sounds large enough to atleast trap it. People in the avatar state have access to plenty of large scale attacks it makes them different from the fodder benders.

even if he did that isn't comparable.

He did that in base just imagine how large and damaging it would be in the avatar state. just like a punch from kyuubi cloak >>>>>>>> punch from naruto.

No no no.What I am talking about is this.
Air bending and Danzo vaccuum blades are totally different things.
Air bending is all about:
Evasion
Blowing away
Flight
free style combat
Its very different from Danzo's wind jutsu. Different philosophies and different emphasis.

Aang is 1 in the avatar state and 2 is in bloodlust meaning he wants to kill madara the air bending philosophies do not matter since he is not in character he is in bloodlust. (if he was in character he would never attempt to kill which is the most important rule of the air nomads and it would be a auto win for madara) but again bloodlust. And again he is able to slice in base so is also able to slice on a larger scale in the avatar state.

321zigzag3
08-07-2012, 07:30 AM
Tsunamis , Splitting earth, Tornados , Grand scale deadly air slices, and the
extremely powerfull fire Blasts, earth machine guns etc. Those would atleast dent susanoo even perfect. (aang can perfrom these attack as long as the elements are present and doesnt need any handseals to do so meaning he can just use a barrage of these attacks to overwhelm him)
Powerscaling demands it won't much.

8 Tails Kyuubi missing its Yin Chakra half was casually able to break apart Chibaku Tensei and that isn't a complete Bijuu at all.

There is no proof for that the only thing we have to compare are the kages and some mountains of distance which didnt show their true height anyway.

I relooked and yes Perfect Susanoo size compared to the distant mountains is unknown but it was bigger than the meteors both width and size (although they are crashed into each other)

also two panels kinda contradict each others in the panels where he slices the mountains Artistic inconsistency is common.

which is strange initself because the meteor never was sliced if my memory serves me well. So it either isnt meteor and if it is it can be sliced by someone in the naruto verse even on such a large scale so aang would be to able split it to.
No the meteors were next to it.

It wasnt aimed at the kages at all.

And it frightened them into oblivion literally.

He only has to bend/erode part of the meteor to escape. And the avatar in the avatar state is capable of larger scale feats that would enable to bend atleast part of the meteor to.(again referring to the splitting of a island) if he splits and island sized piece a few times he's saved.

Island feat is above the meteors but it showed how much insane concentration Kyoshi had to pull and it was very slow and the island wasn't too huge either.

The point is that meteors at least in probability would serve as a useful distraction. I say its far better for Aang to attemp to flee out of its range but that is also problematic in terms of destruction it will cause.

Itachi , Bee and naruto didnt seem so hindered by the 'dangerous' gravitational pull. They even pulled there strongest attack with no hindrance and stopped chibaku tensei.

They weren't because Itachi calmed them down and pointed out the situations. THey used their strongest long range to stop Chibaku Tensei which was still very incomplete in size.

It shows how much destructive power it was needed to stop an incomplete sphere.

Now we don't know if all 3 attacks were necessary but we do know, scaling from 6 Tailed beast's menacing ball, that attack failed to even dent it.

Aang could fighting off the earth in plausibility. But the immense gravity core? Can he?

(Power attacks to the center of the jutsu cancel the jutsu aang would not know but he would proceed to launch attacks at madara which would get sucked in by chibaku tensei so.....you have seen the result of that)

Madara would be outside of the range. Why risk himself trapped in a sphere?

Anyway since this is Edo Madara so he has no qualms meteor launching himself.

Bee/naruto/itachi performed their strongest attacks without any hindrance of the 'Dangerous' gravitational pull.

Because first.
Itachi calmed them down.
He rallied all of them to destroy it.

Chibaku tensei pull things things in making them crush each other but again there is nothing to crush aang with because of his earth bending.

So lets say he can't fight the gravity core. You realize he would be stuck on it right and even he blew away all the debris somehow?
being stuck may force aAng unable to bend.

Sitting duck for more attracted debris and Madara himself.

No because zuko already had an idea of where the lightning would land so he starts running before the lgihtnings is out.

If I recall he moved after Azula launched, even if he knew which is possible technically it still doesn't change he moved.

Again tsunami some of which have been recorded to be above 300 m.
Splitting the earth itself sounds large enough to atleast trap it. People in the avatar state have access to plenty of large scale attacks it makes them different from the fodder benders.

What is Tsunami is supposed to do? Considering MAdara can walk on water.

As for the earth again he needs to bend alot and hope Madara just stand there.

He did that in base just imagine how large and damaging it would be in the avatar state. just like a punch from kyuubi cloak >>>>>>>> punch from naruto.

I relooked at some things. Yes Air slicing does exist. He never did it though against Ozai if I recall to that much of an extent.

It really isn't his style either not to mention Airbending although can be lethal it is the lease lethal form in attack or is it not?

It took Danzo's vaccuum blades enhanced with suction to open up incomplete Sasuke's susanoo.

I see that you are trying to argue Avatar State can. Ok probably but Perfect susanoo is far above that incomplete version.

Aang is 1 in the avatar state and 2 is in bloodlust meaning he wants to kill madara the air bending philosophies do not matter since he is not in character he is in bloodlust. (if he was in character he would never attempt to kill which is the most important rule of the air nomads and it would be a auto win for madara) but again bloodlust. And again he is able to slice in base so is also able to slice on a larger scale in the avatar state.

I agree with this except Aang isn't a slicer by offensive nature all the time. Just letting you know and I still don't see Perfect Susanoo which is likely going to toe to toe with Bijuu Mode Naruto being able to damaged by it.

BMC1994
08-07-2012, 02:14 PM
Powerscaling demands it won't much.

Why madara hasnt shown a particular resistance to natural disasters

8 Tails Kyuubi missing its Yin Chakra half was casually able to break apart Chibaku Tensei and that isn't a complete Bijuu at all.

Yes but what are you trying to say with this ?

I relooked and yes Perfect Susanoo size compared to the distant mountains is unknown but it was bigger than the meteors both width and size (although they are crashed into each other)
Artistic inconsistency is common.
No the meteors were next to it.

Yeah but thing that confused me is that it was sliced or split. Or maybe im just looking at the wrong panel.

And it frightened them into oblivion literally.

True

Island feat is above the meteors but it showed how much insane concentration Kyoshi had to pull and it was very slow and the island wasn't too huge either.

It took her like 5 seconds without a muscle in her face having to move.

The point is that meteors at least in probability would serve as a useful distraction. I say its far better for Aang to attemp to flee out of its range but that is also problematic in terms of destruction it will cause.

If he dodges it how would the destruction effect aang since he can fly?

They weren't because Itachi calmed them down and pointed out the situations. THey used their strongest long range to stop Chibaku Tensei which was still very incomplete in size.
It shows how much destructive power it was needed to stop an incomplete sphere.Now we don't know if all 3 attacks were necessary but we do know, scaling from 6 Tailed beast's menacing ball, that attack failed to even dent it.
Aang could fighting off the earth in plausibility. But the immense gravity core? Can he?Because first.Itachi calmed them down.He rallied all of them to destroy it.So lets say he can't fight the gravity core. You realize he would be stuck on it right and even he blew away all the debris somehow?being stuck may force aAng unable to bend.Sitting duck for more attracted debris and Madara himself.

Chibaku tensei would form the moon like structure with aang somehwre on it bending off debris and sending some to madara.
Or he would go berserk do some extremely strong flurry of elemental blasts and destroy it. So he would get stuck or he would be free. Considering aang behaviour in the ozai battle the latter would be more likely.(he very much on the offense attacking and crashing through anything that stands in the way of he and his target.

If I recall he moved after Azula launched, even if he knew which is possible technically it still doesn't change he moved.

It went like zuko taunts azula . Azula charges her lightning point at zuko when its almost charged up she points to katara. Zuko notices and starts to leap . Azula fires. Zuko jumps infront of katara.

Ill rewatch the fight again later to make sure.

What is Tsunami is supposed to do? Considering MAdara can walk on water.
As for the earth again he needs to bend alot and hope Madara just stand there.

We can walk on earth but walking on say a landslide(or any wildly moving surface of earth is quite challenging) see what im getting at.

I relooked at some things. Yes Air slicing does exist. He never did it though against Ozai if I recall to that much of an extent.
It really isn't his style either not to mention Airbending although can be lethal it is the lease lethal form in attack or is it not?
It took Danzo's vaccuum blades enhanced with suction to open up incomplete Sasuke's susanoo.

Those do not matter since he is in bloodlust. He is out to kill. If he would be honoring the air nomad philosophie he would just stand there getting owned trying to talk no jutsu madara.

I see that you are trying to argue Avatar State can. Ok probably but Perfect susanoo is far above that incomplete version.
I agree with this except Aang isn't a slicer by offensive nature all the time. Just letting you know and I still don't see Perfect Susanoo which is likely going to toe to toe with Bijuu Mode Naruto being able to damaged by it.

Well aang is in bloodlust and so will throw everything in his arsenal at him to kill him.
If madara gets chibaku(never seen) aang gets air slicing.(did it once)

What do you say we set this discussion on hold to actually see madaras perfect susanoo in action since we know so little about it.(someone is gonna need to find a way of cracking it or otherwise naruto & co are doomed.) If madara say speedblitzes naruto in kcm he autowins cuz of speed. And ofcouse any other feats that counter my previous arguments. Maybe aang will gains some new feats too through korra's new season.

321zigzag3
08-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Why madara hasnt shown a particular resistance to natural disasters

Not him. Perfect Susanoo.
Anyway he has been toying with the 5 kages the entire time.

Yes but what are you trying to say with this ?

You are arguing Aang to dent Perfect Susanoo. If Chibaku Tensei failed to dent 8 tailed Kyuubi missing its yin half. Aang doesn't have much going for against Perfect Susanoo.

On the long term yes if he keeps up at it and concentrates enough but Madara is not going to give him the time.

Yeah but thing that confused me is that it was sliced or split. Or maybe im just looking at the wrong panel.

Meteors were destroyed too.

If he dodges it how would the destruction effect aang since he can fly?

Kyoshi's feat is great but it was not a practical. She was partially lucky that Chin the Conqueror was standing there like a moron along with the rest of his idiotic army.

As for Aang dodging well, he is better off fleeing and going higher away.

Chibaku tensei would form the moon like structure with aang somehwre on it bending off debris and sending some to madara.

bending of debris to Madara? Is his bending stronger than the gravity core?

Or he would go berserk do some extremely strong flurry of elemental blasts and destroy it. So he would get stuck or he would be free. Considering aang behaviour in the ozai battle the latter would be more likely.(he very much on the offense attacking and crashing through anything that stands in the way of he and his target.

Is his destructive power comparable to.

Hachibi's ball, Rasenshuriken, and Magatam?

The ball is mountain level. Rasenshuriken has at least a city block blast radius.

It went like zuko taunts azula . Azula charges her lightning point at zuko when its almost charged up she points to katara. Zuko notices and starts to leap . Azula fires. Zuko jumps infront of katara.

Well rewatch it just in case.
Also I just saw Lightning Bolt Triad boss launch lightning at Amon and he dodged it as well.

We can walk on earth but walking on say a landslide(or any wildly moving surface of earth is quite challenging) see what im getting at.

We aren't superhuman ninja especially with the benefit of Perfecft Susanoo or anything similar.

Those do not matter since he is in bloodlust. He is out to kill. If he would be honoring the air nomad philosophie he would just stand there getting owned trying to talk no jutsu madara.

My point is that is he is more likely to blow away and make tornadoes. Regardless of bloodlust, slicing airblades aren't part of Aang's repetoire.

Well aang is in bloodlust and so will throw everything in his arsenal at him to kill him.
If madara gets chibaku(never seen) aang gets air slicing.(did it once)

If madara say speedblitzes naruto in kcm he autowins cuz of speed. And ofcouse any other feats that counter my previous arguments. Maybe aang will gains some new feats too through korra's new season.

Yeah we need to see more of Perfect Susanoo.

Also yes madara can blitz Aang depending on the distance, how far Aang is away on the ground and especially with no air shield.

He needs both air shield and flight. If he fights like what he did against Yakone (not saying he will but its also a distant possibility) he would get slaughtered.

Devils Lawyer
08-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Lol I can't even debate this the power difference is too much. Then there is the speed issue. Madara is currently playing with A one of the fastest characters in the series. It took Any how long to travel to different continents on his bison. Meanwhile children in Naruto could make such trips within a week. Sang vs kakuza is a better match up.

BMC1994
08-08-2012, 02:46 AM
Not him. Perfect Susanoo.
Anyway he has been toying with the 5 kages the entire time.

You are arguing Aang to dent Perfect Susanoo. If Chibaku Tensei failed to dent 8 tailed Kyuubi missing its yin half. Aang doesn't have much going for against Perfect Susanoo.

How are chibaku tensei(an attack ) and avatar state aang(character) comparable.

Kyoshi's feat is great but it was not a practical. She was partially lucky that Chin the Conqueror was standing there like a moron along with the rest of his idiotic army.

I wouldnt dare to advance with the islands spliting.

bending of debris to Madara? Is his bending stronger than the gravity core?

Dont know. Gravity has never really been explored in avatar.

Is his destructive power comparable to.

Hachibi's ball, Rasenshuriken, and Magatam?

The ball is mountain level. Rasenshuriken has at least a city block blast radius.

Well yes. Id say a strong whirlwind with some other elemental attacks like fire and water blasts from aang in the avatar state is comparable to atleast magatama and Rasenshuriken. But not Hachibi's ball

Well rewatch it just in case.
Also I just saw Lightning Bolt Triad boss launch lightning at Amon and he dodged it as well.

Didnt Amon bloodbend his opponents a little.

My point is that is he is more likely to blow away and make tornadoes. Regardless of bloodlust, slicing airblades aren't part of Aang's repetoire.

How does madara get chibaku tensei which we have never seen him doing and aang doesnt get air slices which he has done one time.

Also yes madara can blitz Aang depending on the distance, how far Aang is away on the ground and especially with no air shield.

He starts in the avatar state with his air shield and other elements. Standard starting distance is like 30 feet right or 50?

He needs both air shield and flight. If he fights like what he did against Yakone (not saying he will but its also a distant possibility) he would get slaughtered.

I specificly picked aang from the ozai battle. Like perfect susanoo we havent seen enough of older aang the only thing we know is that he somewhat mastered energybending. Madara would get slaughtered too against blood bending.

Lol I can't even debate this the power difference is too much. Then there is the speed issue. Madara is currently playing with A one of the fastest characters in the series. It took Any how long to travel to different continents on his bison. Meanwhile children in Naruto could make such trips within a week. Sang vs kakuza is a better match up.

The avatar traveled the whole world while naruto only has seen a hand full of countries in his world. How does appa matter he doesnt have him in this battle. Until A actually gets slashed the speed thing

If as in your example fending of and reacting but not attacking at that speed = attackspeed. Then i could argue aang = lightning speed because he redirects it. But we both know he isnt.

Devils Lawyer
08-08-2012, 03:12 AM
I specificly picked aang from the ozai battle. Like perfect susanoo we havent seen enough of older aang the only thing we know is that he somewhat mastered energybending. Madara would get slaughtered too against blood bending.

The avatar traveled the whole world while naruto only has seen a hand full of countries in his world. How does appa matter he doesnt have him in this battle. Until A actually gets slashed the speed thing

If as in your example fending of and reacting but not attacking at that speed = attackspeed. Then i could argue aang = lightning speed because he redirects it. But we both know he isnt.

Does it matter he has never moved at a speed anywhere close to a top tier Naruto character. That was the whole point of bringing up the traveling point. Individuals in Naruto does this by foot with no aid.

You would be completely.wrong on the lightning point. The lightning generated in avatar is a man made energy. It has similar properties to real lightning but it isn't actual lightning. Hence why kirin is probably the most powerful lightning attack in Naruto.

Lastly if Madara did not have speed of a higher quality he would be massively overwhelmrd. Sasuke has proven this point over and over. Sharogan or no sharigan he is one of the fastest characters in the series.

BMC1994
08-08-2012, 04:28 AM
Does it matter he has never moved at a speed anywhere close to a top tier Naruto character. That was the whole point of bringing up the traveling point. Individuals in Naruto does this by foot with no aid.

You would be completely.wrong on the lightning point. The lightning generated in avatar is a man made energy. It has similar properties to real lightning but it isn't actual lightning. Hence why kirin is probably the most powerful lightning attack in Naruto.

Lastly if Madara did not have speed of a higher quality he would be massively overwhelmrd. Sasuke has proven this point over and over. Sharogan or no sharigan he is one of the fastest characters in the series.

I just used your reasoning of reacting to attack = attack speed. And used aang as example to show that it isnt always the case. Ofc he isnt lightning speed. Just as reacting to A's attacks doesnt neccesairly make you faster then A.No doubt madara has high base speed otherwise he would get blitzed by Abut hasnt shown to be faster then A. Sasuke also reacted to A but he still cant attack as fast as A.

They travel through most of the earth kingdom on foot cause appa was kidnapped.
And where talking about avatar state aang who uses the air sphere which kept with something similiar to a rocket (not claiming rocket speed but he did keep up with flame propulsion strenghtned by sozin comet.)
It doesnt say anywhere the generated lightning =/= real lightning.
Kirin is also natural lightning(thats why its so powerfull) sasuke claimed it himself its the reason he was able to use it with barely any chakra left.

shinigan no sora
08-08-2012, 02:08 PM
neither kirin nor (spontaneos)lightning bending are true/natural lightning tho kirin comes closer

its an accepted fact

321zigzag3
08-08-2012, 04:21 PM
How are chibaku tensei(an attack ) and avatar state aang(character) comparable.

I was using them as a comparison. Will Perfect susanoo be inferior to 8 tailed kyuubi with only its Yang half in durability and strength? I honestly doubt it.

I wouldnt dare to advance with the islands spliting.

The rest of the army could have "sniped" her with arrows and etc.

But I supposed they didn't because they were too much in awe.
Or they had enough respect for her as a livign breathing Avatar.

Dont know. Gravity has never really been explored in avatar.

Then we both know Aang has never faced against other fundamental forces of nature such as.

Gravity
Electromagnetism
Etc.

Well yes. Id say a strong whirlwind with some other elemental attacks like fire and water blasts from aang in the avatar state is comparable to atleast magatama and Rasenshuriken. But not Hachibi's ball

I don't know how strong the Magatama is.
But rasenshuriken is cellular level. Now I know that is partially relative to the durability of the said character but that still says a lot.

Aang's attacks lacks such sheer microscoping cutting ability.

Didnt Amon bloodbend his opponents a little.

It was implied I heard. But he did dodge it after it was launched. Or it looked like it did.
Maybe it was both.

How does madara get chibaku tensei which we have never seen him doing and aang doesnt get air slices which he has done one time.

I didn't say Aang doesn't get air slicing. I am just saying he doesn't use it often.

As for Chibaku Tensei, well ok I will give you that in terms of Madara actually never showing it but it is likely he has it.

He starts in the avatar state with his air shield and other elements. Standard starting distance is like 30 feet right or 50?

Oh I know that. The reason I stated them was that those were necessary elements for Aang in a fight.

Older Aang is likely stronger to some degree but as of now we never seen him ever fight seriously like he did against Ozai ever again.

Ozai minus Yakone was likely the deadliest enemy he probably ever fought.
This could change in the future but as of now Ozai was his strongest enemy.

Aang energybending is mostly impractical in battle. Notice I said mostly not always.

Madara getting slaughtered by bloodbending? Well I will put it this way.

Aang's powering up through the Avatar State broke the bloodbending control.

So why can't Madara powering up for Susano even in the incomplete one possible break the control too?
Even Korra and Mako were able to momentarily resist Amon's bloodbending.

Devils Lawyer
08-09-2012, 01:19 PM
I just used your reasoning of reacting to attack = attack speed. And used aang as example to show that it isnt always the case. Ofc he isnt lightning speed. Just as reacting to A's attacks doesnt neccesairly make you faster then A.No doubt madara has high base speed otherwise he would get blitzed by Abut hasnt shown to be faster then A. Sasuke also reacted to A but he still cant attack as fast as A.

They travel through most of the earth kingdom on foot cause appa was kidnapped.
And where talking about avatar state aang who uses the air sphere which kept with something similiar to a rocket (not claiming rocket speed but he did keep up with flame propulsion strenghtned by sozin comet.)
It doesnt say anywhere the generated lightning =/= real lightning.
Kirin is also natural lightning(thats why its so powerfull) sasuke claimed it himself its the reason he was able to use it with barely any chakra left.

Point blank answer Madara casual sword stroke demolished kilometers in a blink. What speed does Aang have to handle that. His stronges attacks on that level are way to slow. He is in general too slow.

Actually it does. Go back to the chapter Sasuke first releases kirin. Kirin is a combination of lightning and chakra meaning it's has characteristics of both. neither kirin nor (spontaneos)lightning bending are true/natural lightning tho kirin comes closer

its an accepted fact

I would say it's more powerful than both including speed. Also people need to honest it was outrageous but Itachi cou.ntered it after the release. It's just easier to deny it.

BMC1994
08-10-2012, 03:57 AM
Can we stop with the Avatar wanking already BMC1994? If you don't I'll consider you as a troll and ask that you be section banned.

Im not wanking at all i have provided links and moments out of the actual series for most of my arguments and common reasoning for others.

I also admitted that i was wrong on a point when someone provided a good argument.

So again how have i been wanking.

Quote any of my posts in this thread and i will provided links/moments in episodes etc.

Know the difference between debating with actual evidence and valid sources and wanking.

neither kirin nor (spontaneos)lightning bending are true/natural lightning tho kirin comes closer

its an accepted fact

On the kirin topic it is actual lightning reead naruto chapter 391 page 6
it says that the source for the jutsu is natural lightning.

Also in chapter 390 itachi notes sasuke is all out of chakra(sees it with sharingan) and sasuke confirms that he used all to prepare for kirin.

Actually it does. Go back to the chapter Sasuke first releases kirin. Kirin is a combination of lightning and chakra meaning it's has characteristics of both.

Naruto 390 page 6

Sasuke says all he does is guide the lightning.

But i think i already admitted aang doesnt have enough knowledge of weather etc to produce such an attack if i didnt i apoligise for that.

Lord Jiraiya
08-14-2012, 02:44 PM
Preta can only absorb chakra and ninjutsu based techniques right?
going by chakra = ki/energy he could absorb fire too.
But he cant absorb matter like earth and water which arent ninjutsu based atleast the kind aang is using isnt.(just going by what wiki says as i dont know every jutsu of the top of my head)

Aang being a master airbender with the experience of xx avatars before him shouldnt have a problem making a piercing air attack.

Yeah i made a mistake with the lightning bending but i corrected myself saying that he could redirect it instead.

You really need to convince me that a mere casual sword swing is able to hit avatar state aang who 1. protected by his air sphere 2.has increased movement speed in his air sphere 3. can bend the other element around for even more protecting / deflecting. 4. Is an airbender who are masters at evading. Again if aang air blasts can erode rock then deflecting madaras sword shoudlnt be a problem at all.

Since aang has access to all other elements what stops him from bending the water in trees to stangle him or extracting the water to use against maddy.
seriously with the whole plantbending thing the wood kinda is counter productive.

As for the raikage puch didnt he just tank it? I dont recall madara even feeling the need to dodge anything since his introduction. He didnt even dodge onoki dismantling jutsu why would the raikages punch be worth dodging over that.

Another option for aang is to keep madara busy with or destroy his forest with that earth machine gun he made (unfortunately it was only in 1 scene but is was very destructive)

Wrong Pain used it to absorb matter (Toad Oil+Fire) Plus Madara used it to absorb Wind.

When placing them in a fight there worlds come together and aangs attacks become similer to Madara's. Aangs attacks use Ki which is like chakra.

So Madara can absorb them case closed Madara wins.

BMC1994
08-14-2012, 03:36 PM
Wrong Pain used it to absorb matter (Toad Oil+Fire) Plus Madara used it to absorb Wind.

When placing them in a fight there worlds come together and aangs attacks become similer to Madara's. Aangs attacks use Ki which is like chakra.

So Madara can absorb them case closed Madara wins.

Because that was a jutsu which used chakra.
The only form of bending that uses ki and thus chakra as source of power is firebending. The other elements are simply controlled matter with no ki or chakra involved. If not why not simply absorb the sand that gaaras used to try and lure him into an Rasenshuriken. Preta appearently cannot absorb physical attacks EDIT:(proven by him not absorbing kiba and his mom or sage narutos physical attacks)

But already said as soon as we see perfect susanoo in actual action aang probably isnt going to stand a chance.

Lord Jiraiya
08-14-2012, 03:40 PM
Aang stands no chance at all. Aangs Elemental attacks all use Ki.

BMC1994
08-14-2012, 03:54 PM
Aang stands no chance at all. Aangs Elemental attacks all use Ki.

Firebending uses the ki within to spawn fire even if none is present.

Why do you think all the other forms of bending require an external source to bend because they dont use the inner ki to spawn it from nothing.

Go rewatch the series if you dont belief me. Although the above should be prove enough.

Standing a chance is the discussion most of this thread is about most belief that aang would get stomped in 0.1 seconds but aangs feats say otherwise

To you and future readers of this thread aang is able to atleast appropriately fight madara before he looses. As proven by my various arguments in this thread. Just saying that aang poses alot more threat then the kages. which have been putting up quite the fight themselves.

Larry01239
08-14-2012, 05:33 PM
Requesting IWD tear up this thread due to Aang wanking.

BMC1994
08-15-2012, 12:58 AM
Requesting IWD tear up this thread due to Aang wanking.

Again quote any of my posts where im wanking.

or dont go accusing people of things you cant prove.

Closing this thread is fine by me.

Edit: If you would have read OP then you would know that this is not about aang but about the Avatar State which aang is in.

Larry01239
08-15-2012, 05:53 AM
Again quote any of my posts where im wanking.

or dont go accusing people of things you cant prove.

Edit: If you would have read OP then you would know that this is not about aang but about the Avatar State which aang is in.I'm too lazy, plus IWD will do that anyways if he comes.

Edit: I'm fully aware of OP and it is irrelevant, he still gets stomped badly.

BMC1994
08-15-2012, 09:14 AM
I'm too lazy, plus IWD will do that anyways if he comes.

Edit: I'm fully aware of OP and it is irrelevant, he still gets stomped badly.

So youre accusing me of wanking

Are unable to provide any evidence

And saying Aang gets stomped

with not even a explantion or reason.

Why even post if you are not going contribute anything to the discussion anyway?

Larry01239
08-15-2012, 09:19 AM
So youre accusing me of wanking

Are unable to provide any evidence

And saying Aang gets stomped

with not even a explantion or reason.

Why even post if you are not going contribute anything to the discussion anyway?
I'm not unable, I'm lazy. Big difference.

I post to stop you from wanking and prevent others from believing the BS you are spewing.

shinigan no sora
08-15-2012, 09:48 AM
Obviously madara wins since edo is cheap

Aamg will certainly try and probably get some hits off but he won't be able to put madara down while madara can just sit there and troll for awhile till aang gets tired. Then maddy makes aang "his favorite deputy"

BMC1994
08-15-2012, 10:07 AM
I'm not unable, I'm lazy. Big difference.

I post to stop you from wanking and prevent others from believing the BS you are spewing.

I am not one the making baseless statements without even supporting them. I am not the one spewing 'bs' here (no offense).

Lazy is still unable to(not that big of a difference really).

Im still waiting on quotes of my wanking.

Obviously madara wins since edo is cheap

Aamg will certainly try and probably get some hits off but he won't be able to put madara down while madara can just sit there and troll for awhile till aang gets tired. Then maddy makes aang "his favorite deputy"

Fianlly someone who atleast can reason aang can put up a little fight before he looses.

shinigan no sora
08-15-2012, 10:18 AM
Main reason he puts up a fight is because of CIS on madara's part. Considering for the past few weeks he's been beating the kages without even trying and is reacting to A who is top teir speed in naruto which is pretty far above TLA top teir speeds

If cis was off and bloodlust aang would get smeared on the ground in less than 3 minutes

Oh and just a note I generaly prefer TLA over current naruto chapters

BMC1994
08-15-2012, 10:56 AM
Main reason he puts up a fight is because of CIS on madara's part. Considering for the past few weeks he's been beating the kages without even trying and is reacting to A who is top teir speed in naruto which is pretty far above TLA top teir speeds

If cis was off and bloodlust aang would get smeared on the ground in less than 3 minutes

Oh and just a note I generaly prefer TLA over current naruto chapters

I Give him atleast a good 10+- minutes(even with bloodlust) Flying and Island splitting shouldnt be underestimated along with the fact that madara cant go instant perfect susanoo its has to stabilize its chakra( Idk why maybe to give ppl actually a chance at stopping him).

Uchiha Sora
08-15-2012, 12:44 PM
Larry you can't say crap since you never contribute anything :lol:

BMC1994
08-15-2012, 01:06 PM
Wank

Energybending was already debunked in the post after me.
You do not see me using that reason after that do you?

Naruto Chapter 390 Page 6. Sasuke states that kirin is natural lightning.

wank
He CAN fly watch the ozai battle again.
Air Blast countering is debatable ill admit that.
Aang CAN earth bend a hole beneath madara most fodder earth benders can do that (when katara was captured by the earth general) an aang powered by the experience of other avatar level earth benders is able to do the same.

Danzo DID open a hole in susanoo with his wind jutsu. Watch Danzo vs Sasuke.

wank
Madara HAS NOT shown any sigificant spped advantage over others. Reaction speed =/= not attacking speed. Otherwise you could argue that speedwise A=sasuke.

Again Reaction speed =/= Attacking speed

And show me a panel where Madara actually dodges something you will find none.

wank
Learn chemistry conduction in water requires looses electrons that the ions of salts are made up of.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slWPNDEWeLo
5:38 aang crashing through rock again without motions.
Again no significant speed feats for madara if you have them show them to me. Until then he is not blitzing aang anytime soon.
Kyoshi splits islands and ill later get to the point of "its not aang''.
Same video:
6.40 Destroys rock by merely touching

If rock cant get through his air sphere pollen has no chance to do so.
Fire+ Trees = burnt wood.
Air Again air sphere. I could even argue that aang could control ammy since its fire but i wont. Also the Guaring with rocks still stands.
Watch The Danzo Fight.
I Already Admitted that aang does not have the knowledge for such a attack
READ MY SUPPORT for my claims and do not make me repeat myself.
Watch avatar a previous avatar had that ability so aang in the avatar which has all the previous avatars abilities can do it to.
Avatar Book 2 episode 1. 20:44 The avatar state explained and feats like tsunamis shown. To avoid repeating myself im just going to continue referring to this episode for future wank accusations.

wank

Naruto Chapter 431 Preta cant absorb naruto physical attack Page 13.
Naruto Chapter 427 page 13 preta doesnt absorb gatsuga .

The other things would make sense to you if you would actually take the trouble and read some background info on avatar instead of baselessy calling me a wanker.

wank
Common Logic. canon abilities.

wank
Common Logic not wank.
For aangs skill set watch aang vs ozai i even posted it in this thread just for your comfort.

wank
From this point on im just gonna quote myself otherwise ill be saying the same thing over and over again.
Again no significant speed feats for madara if you have them show them to me. Until then he is not blitzing aang anytime soon.

Sword = evades with flying/deflects with wind blasts his sword just isnt fast enough to speedblitz especially when he still needs get susonoo /perfect susanoo out.
pollen = again air barrier no knocking him out
wood = either a: burn all the wood b:make wood useless by extracting the water from it. c. bend the water in the wood to control the wood.
firestyle jutsu: Well aang can simply firebend it right at him.
meteor : avatar state aang can erode rock in second the he would just blow a hole in the meteor with his air barrier.[/COLOR]

Attack speed =/= reaction speed.
danzo vs sasuke.

wank
Watch the series.

wank
Book 2 Episode 1 get used to reading this line its gonna come back alot more.
And Watch the video evidence straight from the canon source.

wank
Video evidence.
Watch It and do not claim things to be wank without thought.

wank
Book 2 Episode 1.......

wank
Common reasoning mentioning feats from both shows again not wanking.
Book 2 Episode 1
The video of kyoshi thats somewhere in this thread i am not going to link it for you since that would repeating myself which i am starting to get tired of.

wank
Earth Bending vs Gravity is a gray area i already said that in my posts.

READ THEM CLOSELY before saying its wanking. Thank you in advance.

wank
Attack speed =/= reaction speed.
And again things you would know if u actually knew what we are debating about.

wank
Common Reasoning
And just saying something never is said in avatar.
How ever if you would have any knowledge wouldnt have marked this as wanking.

wank
Gave u the exact chapter and page which supports my statement. Again your are calling me a wanker with no good reason.

wank
Naruto Chapter 431 Preta cant absorb naruto physical attack Page 13.
Naruto Chapter 427 page 13 preta doesnt absorb gatsuga .
wank

WATCH THE SHOW WE ARE DISCUSSING. so that i dont have to spoonfeed you lore what is common knowledge for anyone who watches avatar.

wank
Me calling you out on your baseless statements is not wank.

lazy =
averse or disinclined to work, activity, or exertion; indolent.

unable = lacking the necessary power, ability, or authority (to do something); not able

This is not Dictionairy vs Madara so drop the definitions also quoting a dictionairy doesnt make you seem smarter it means simply you cant say anything good anymore.

also, wank[/QUOTE]

Me calling you out on your baseless statements is not wank.

And finally wank, I believe I got them all. And if you don't understand I'll spell it out: Basically all of your posts are wanking.

You belief u got them all? You got exactly 0. You are just quoting all my posts in most cases except 1 not even pointing what in the post is wank. Even the posts with video and chapter pages were called wank. Which means u dont know what youre talking about. And called the canon sources themselves wank. You you know it better then the authors themselves get over yourself.

You are
1. the worst debater i have ever seen.
2. Accusing me of things that arent even true.
3. Continue to accuse me without good reason.
4 And worst of all wasted my time. Dont bother posting again since this post is the limit of time i am willing to waste on you.

Ill spell something out for you to as a courtesy

K.n.o.w w.h.a.t y.o.u.r d.e.b.a.t.i.n.g a.b.o.u.t

Read the whole debate

Provided reasons and Sources

Then go accusing people

This will prevent the wasting of time(just repeating myself over and over again) that i had to go through

understood?

Please do not take any offense as i really dont mean it that way. I am simply annoyed by the huge waste of time you caused with your baseless statements. And your general lack of knowledge on both debate subjects.

(the evidence may not be in the same order of the quotes but i have wasted enough time on you figure it out yourself)

Shikamaru Nara
08-15-2012, 01:25 PM
There is a difference between contributing to the thread, putting down wankers and trolls by disproving what they're saying and being an ass. Larry was being an ass. Banned from the thread.

Uchiha Sora
08-15-2012, 01:51 PM
You are
1. the worst debater i have ever seen.
2. Accusing me of things that arent even true.
3. Continue to accuse me without good reason.
4 And worst of all wasted my time. Dont bother posting again since this post is the limit of time i am willing to waste on you.

He's not a debater. He never contributes anything. From what I observed hes someone who got a little ahead of himself because IWD sent a few kind words his way in some other thread. >_>

The thread has been tainted. :geek:

The Immortal Watch Dog
08-15-2012, 02:04 PM
He's not a debater. He never contributes anything. From what I observed hes someone who got a little ahead of himself because IWD sent a few kind words his way in some other thread. >_>

The thread has been tainted. :geek:

all I said was he did good work

did he seriously think that gave him the right to do or say whatever?

the hell?

Uchiha Sora
08-15-2012, 02:08 PM
Idk. I don't have any proof of that or anything remotely close. I just read into things way too much. :lol:

The Immortal Watch Dog
08-15-2012, 02:19 PM
Idk. I don't have any proof of that or anything remotely close. I just read into things way too much. :lol:

No you may very well be right and if that's the case shame on him

I may think he did good work because he called Kakashi demon out on his BS and you IIRC were in that thread too and did an even better job if memory serves

but that hardly means a damn thing..and it certainly doesn't give anyone the right to run off half cocked and do something that basically amounts to trolling

BM seems to be wanking Aang a great deal but it's very obvious larry mustered a pretty horrible counter and if he went off in a trollish manner because I gave him props than damn that's not good

Shikamaru Nara
08-15-2012, 02:33 PM
Next time I see it I'll section ban him or infract him.
This thread is essentially just spam now, though.