PDA

View Full Version : I love D.Gray-Man

LilHinataGirl
08-02-2012, 12:32 PM
Yeah I'm trolling myself with the anime and the manga :lol:
I guess I blame myself and netflix since I started watching it from there on my Uncle Kenny's PS3 about a week ago :p .... And I love Miranda and Mei-Ling... I guess Krory became a favorite too... Allen though, he has always been one of my favorite... jeez why do I keep trolling myself! :cool:

So yeah I'm enjoying my NO-LIFE anime/manga days... lol what has gone wrong with me?! Nothing...

COOKIES!!!

Black King
08-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Yeah I'm trolling myself with the anime and the manga :lol:
I guess I blame myself and netflix since I started watching it from there on my Uncle Kenny's PS3 about a week ago :p .... And I love Miranda and Mei-Ling... I guess Krory became a favorite too... Allen though, he has always been one of my favorite... jeez why do I keep trolling myself! :cool:

So yeah I'm enjoying my NO-LIFE anime/manga days... lol what has gone wrong with me?! Nothing...

COOKIES!!!
I love Allen~!

I started watching D. Gray-Man a while ago.
I need to pick back up on it, I never finished it.

LilHinataGirl
08-02-2012, 12:55 PM
I plan to watch the whole series and reading up-to-date on the manga so I'm all caught up, just like I did for FairyTail, I guess this one is taking longer though HERP DERP XP
I caught up on FairyTail in less than a week, on this Its gonna take me one last week, what a shame!!

Allen is beast, and adorable :p ... Him and Lenalee make a kawaii couple xp ... :lol: