PDA

View Full Version : Hiruzen, Danzo, and Minato vs. Third Raikage, Killer Bee, and A

JLI2infinity
07-27-2012, 09:52 PM
Well of course when talking about the power of the villages Konoha (home of the main character) gets the most shine but I think a lot of that is due to more character development and knowledge of the village infrastructure, Konoha being the first village, and two rogue shinobi gods who defected from the village as well. Of course, we all know how much of a beast Hashirama was but I want to see how people think the top tiers of Konoha would fare without the best shinobi in history, against the top tiers of Kumo. All characters are in their prime.

Distance: 500 meters
Location: Where Naruto, Bee, Gai, and Kakashi are fighting Tobi
Prep Time: None
Intel: None
Temperament: Bloodlusted
Restrictions: Dead Demon Consuming Seal, Koto Amatsukami

Hotarubi Hyuuga
07-27-2012, 10:16 PM
Well of course when talking about the power of the villages Konoha (home of the main character) gets the most shine but I think a lot of that is due to more character development and knowledge of the village infrastructure, Konoha being the first village, and two rogue shinobi gods who defected from the village as well. Of course, we all know how much of a beast Hashirama was but I want to see how people think the top tiers of Konoha would fare without the best shinobi in history, against the top tiers of Kumo. All characters are in their prime.

Distance: 500 meters
Location: Where Naruto, Bee, Gai, and Kakashi are fighting Tobi
Prep Time: None
Intel: None
Temperament: Bloodlusted
Restrictions: Dead Demon Consuming Seal, Koto Amatsukami

Well I'm not sure if much has changed, but Minato has proven himself to be able to handle both A and Bee however, The Third Raikage may be a problem.

OK when you say restrictions, do you mean that they can't be used or?

JLI2infinity
07-27-2012, 10:21 PM
Well I'm not sure if much has changed, but Minato has proven himself to be able to handle both A and Bee however, The Third Raikage may be a problem.

OK when you say restrictions, do you mean that they can't be used or?

It means they can't be used. As for the Minato thing. Young Bee stalemated him and there was no way A was going to die from Minato's kunai when a full powered Chidori only gave him a paper cut. Minato embarassed A which is why A said that Minato was the best, he defeated A's pride not A himself.

Hotarubi Hyuuga
07-27-2012, 10:25 PM
It means they can't be used. As for the Minato thing. Young Bee stalemated him and there was no way A was going to die from Minato's kunai when a full powered Chidori only gave him a paper cut. Minato embarassed A which is why A said that Minato was the best, he defeated A's pride not A himself.

Well from what I saw Bee tried to protect A, but Minato cut right through Bee's tentacle and stopped before he could give the killing blow to A because he wasn't actually trying to kill him, but he wanted A to realize what Bee really meant to him before Bee became nothing more than a weapon. As far as I saw, Minato only didn't kill A because he was never planning to in the first place.

JLI2infinity
07-27-2012, 11:07 PM
Well from what I saw Bee tried to protect A, but Minato cut right through Bee's tentacle and stopped before he could give the killing blow to A because he wasn't actually trying to kill him, but he wanted A to realize what Bee really meant to him before Bee became nothing more than a weapon. As far as I saw, Minato only didn't kill A because he was never planning to in the first place.

I don't think so. Minato really didn't get all that sentimental until after he tried to kill Bee and felt a sword on his stomach. He seemed completely serious up until that point, he didn't take a liking to Bee until after the stalemate and like I said that attack wouldn't have been strong enough to break A's Raiton Armor so there was really nothing to worry about.

Nixu Hyuga
07-27-2012, 11:28 PM
First, Minato puts a FTG seal on Danzo and Hiruzen just in case. At 500 meters, it would be logical for a bloodlusted Killer Bee to fire off a TBB at the beginning. Minato seeing this from far away would probably retaliate by setting up a space time barrier to teleport it away.* The Kumo team would probably then rush in to close the gap and fight in close quarters. Team Konoha unfortuntately is put at a disadvantage here because only Minato is FEATed to be able to fight against speedsters (mainly V2 A) of that caliber.

Konoha is put at an even bigger advantage considering they have no intel (except for maybe the fact that one of their opponents is a jinchuriki) on Team Kumo. Danzo might activate Izanagi for insurance of his lack of knowledge. He would then tell the other two to stay back and allow him to assess their abilities. Noticing their lightning cloaks, he fires off a few wind-natured attacks. Because of their speed and endurence, Team Kumo dodges, and they speedblitz him. He appears not far behind them, undetected. Meanwhile, Hiruzen sets up a earth wall to obscure their view, and Minato creates a shadow clone to teleport to Danzo while he stays with Hiruzen.

Danzo summons Baku to suck Team Kumo up to their suprise. Killer Bee anchors himself down with a few eight-tails tentacles and uses two more to grab A and the 3rd before they can be swept away. Hiruzen uses Dragon Flame jutsu to hit Killer Bee while the real Minato prepares a giant rasengan to attack Killer Bee after it. The Minato shadow clone, at the same time, body flickers to the tentacles holding A and the 3rd, severing them while also placing FTG seal on one of the tentacles with his other hand. The clone is then dispersed.

Hiruzen and Minato's attacks hit a now V2 Killer Bee which is stunned but not badly injured. However, he is unable to help his teammates. The 3rd Raikage thinking on his feet (or off. whatever) uses A as platform midair to launch himself under Baku's head and uses one finger kumite (strongest spear) to thrust through Baku's throat, stopping the suction and saving A.

This leaves everyone back where they were. The only differences now is Baku is out of commission (dead from blood loss maybe), Killer Bee now has a FTG seal on one of his tentacles, and everyone is drained of of whatever chakra they have used up. The Kumo team is all in the middle with Minato and Hiruzen on one side and Danzo on the other.

*for those who say space time barrier needs prep, instead, Minato puts a FTG seal on the ground, summons Gamabunta, the Konoha team is reversed summoned, and then they teleport back after TBB is used.

This is how I imagine the first part of this fight to go. I don't know what happens next, but someone else can continue the fight from there. `!:)

Cult of Personality
07-28-2012, 12:05 AM
Hiruzen is fodder.
Danzo is the only real threat.
Minato can't do diddly. A's alread

Nixu Hyuga
07-28-2012, 12:29 AM
Hiruzen is fodder.
Yes.
Danzo is the only real threat.
I wouldn't say that now.
Minato can't do diddly. A's alread
He can teleport TBBs away and use the same strategy on the 3rd that Naruto used, so atleast he's not useless. If Team Konoha plays their cards right, he might even be able to teleport the TBB to them and kill them.

In bold.

PrinceofPeace
07-28-2012, 09:44 AM
WIthout prep Konoha is in TROUBLE

That means Danzo has to unseal his arm which takes time. A would then try to blitz him but Minato counters

Then Minato and A go off on their own battle.

The 3rK blitz Hiruzen and there is nothing Hiruzen can do to stop that.

Then B blitz Danzo....

So is this flawed in someway. I tried to make it make sense and very logical or did I make a mistake??

Cult of Personality
07-28-2012, 11:42 AM
He can teleport TBBs away

A: Not without prep
B: Team Kumo doesn't need TBBs to murderstomp Team Konoha.

and use the same strategy on the 3rd that Naruto used,

A: He's got no reason to assume that the Third's finger attack is the only thing capable of piercing the defense.
B: He lacks Sage Mode's ability to see the future (or whatever it is it does), and consequently is not capable of dodging the Third's attack. On account of not being fast enough.

If Team Konoha plays their cards right, he might even be able to teleport the TBB to them and kill them.

The Third's already proven himself equal to the Eight Tails. Why should redirecting a TBB at him make any difference.

PrinceofPeace
07-28-2012, 11:52 AM
Hiruzen<<<3RK

4RK=4HK

B>>>>Danzo who does not even have his right arm in use and can not use koto

JLI2infinity
07-28-2012, 07:22 PM
First, Minato puts a FTG seal on Danzo and Hiruzen just in case. At 500 meters, it would be logical for a bloodlusted Killer Bee to fire off a TBB at the beginning. Minato seeing this from far away would probably retaliate by setting up a space time barrier to teleport it away.* The Kumo team would probably then rush in to close the gap and fight in close quarters. Team Konoha unfortuntately is put at a disadvantage here because only Minato is FEATed to be able to fight against speedsters (mainly V2 A) of that caliber.

Konoha is put at an even bigger advantage considering they have no intel (except for maybe the fact that one of their opponents is a jinchuriki) on Team Kumo. Danzo might activate Izanagi for insurance of his lack of knowledge. He would then tell the other two to stay back and allow him to assess their abilities. Noticing their lightning cloaks, he fires off a few wind-natured attacks. Because of their speed and endurence, Team Kumo dodges, and they speedblitz him. He appears not far behind them, undetected. Meanwhile, Hiruzen sets up a earth wall to obscure their view, and Minato creates a shadow clone to teleport to Danzo while he stays with Hiruzen.

Danzo summons Baku to suck Team Kumo up to their suprise. Killer Bee anchors himself down with a few eight-tails tentacles and uses two more to grab A and the 3rd before they can be swept away. Hiruzen uses Dragon Flame jutsu to hit Killer Bee while the real Minato prepares a giant rasengan to attack Killer Bee after it. The Minato shadow clone, at the same time, body flickers to the tentacles holding A and the 3rd, severing them while also placing FTG seal on one of the tentacles with his other hand. The clone is then dispersed.

Hiruzen and Minato's attacks hit a now V2 Killer Bee which is stunned but not badly injured. However, he is unable to help his teammates. The 3rd Raikage thinking on his feet (or off. whatever) uses A as platform midair to launch himself under Baku's head and uses one finger kumite (strongest spear) to thrust through Baku's throat, stopping the suction and saving A.

This leaves everyone back where they were. The only differences now is Baku is out of commission (dead from blood loss maybe), Killer Bee now has a FTG seal on one of his tentacles, and everyone is drained of of whatever chakra they have used up. The Kumo team is all in the middle with Minato and Hiruzen on one side and Danzo on the other.

*for those who say space time barrier needs prep, instead, Minato puts a FTG seal on the ground, summons Gamabunta, the Konoha team is reversed summoned, and then they teleport back after TBB is used.

This is how I imagine the first part of this fight to go. I don't know what happens next, but someone else can continue the fight from there. `!:)

Not a bad scenario. I only have three problems with the scenario...

1) If Bee is fully transformed why do you have Minato slicing through his tentacles, this isn't a partially transformed Bee quickly reacting to save A, this is a full grown building sized monster with tentacles that can cause tidal waves and were only severed by the strongest cutting object known to the Narutoverse (which is on Bee's side this time) and a Chidori sword that looked like it was 40 feet long. Both those things are way stronger than one of Minato's kunai.

2.) The scenario for defeating Baku was pretty epic but I don't understand why the TRK wouldn't just shoot off a huge black lightning the moment that thing even started to suck him up, with those ridiculous reflexes he'd probably be able to make the hand signs before Baku even managed to move them a few yards.

3.) You're kind of giving Minato jutsu he hasn't demonstrated. I mean I'm definitely inclined to believe he can use Kage Bunshin at his level so I was going to let that slide but Giant Rasengan was something Jiraiya specifically mentioned him and Naruto developing after Minato's death to improve the technique.

Well I expected more of a debate her I guess people pretty much agree that Team Kumo's got this.

PrinceofPeace
07-28-2012, 07:45 PM
Minato Rasangan is the size of Naruto's GIANT rasengan

But regardless Kumo wins

Nixu Hyuga
07-28-2012, 09:39 PM
Not a bad scenario. I only have three problems with the scenario...

1) If Bee is fully transformed why do you have Minato slicing through his tentacles, this isn't a partially transformed Bee quickly reacting to save A, this is a full grown building sized monster with tentacles that can cause tidal waves and were only severed by the strongest cutting object known to the Narutoverse (which is on Bee's side this time) and a Chidori sword that looked like it was 40 feet long. Both those things are way stronger than one of Minato's kunai.

2.) The scenario for defeating Baku was pretty epic but I don't understand why the TRK wouldn't just shoot off a huge black lightning the moment that thing even started to suck him up, with those ridiculous reflexes he'd probably be able to make the hand signs before Baku even managed to move them a few yards.

3.) You're kind of giving Minato jutsu he hasn't demonstrated. I mean I'm definitely inclined to believe he can use Kage Bunshin at his level so I was going to let that slide but Giant Rasengan was something Jiraiya specifically mentioned him and Naruto developing after Minato's death to improve the technique.

Well I expected more of a debate her I guess people pretty much agree that Team Kumo's got this.

1. I was saying he did full transformation for TBB, and then when they were closing the gap he reverted to V2, V1, or just regular Bee. However, based on what we've already seen, Killer Bee has always stayed in his full form during a battle after he's transformed to it, so that might not make sense. I was meaning he grabed them with tentacles from his base form, and then he transformed to V2 before Hiruzen and Minato's attacks hit him.

2 Maybe, but I was thinking Bee's tentacles were wrapped around the 3rd's upper torso so he couldn't move his hands to make hand signs. That is possible too, though.

3. I thought it was said or shown somewhere that he could use giant rasengan. My bad. `o.o"

However, I agree that Team Kumo would win. Their overall superior speed and endurance along with no intel wins it for them imo.

PrinceofPeace
07-28-2012, 09:47 PM
Minato does not have rasengan but it equals Naruto's giant rasengan

Nixu Hyuga
07-28-2012, 09:57 PM
Minato does not have rasengan but it equals Naruto's giant rasengan

Minato does not have giant rasengan, but his regular rasengan equals Naruto's giant rasengan?

PrinceofPeace
07-28-2012, 11:30 PM
CORRECT. We have a winner

TobiramaSenju307
08-09-2012, 04:40 PM
good battle. best of leaf vs best of cloud. IMO third raikage will handle anything danzo decides to dish out. his stamina was enough to draw with the second strongest bijuu. minato has no real way of dishing out any damage to cloaked bee/V2 bee who is also way too fast to do a sealing jutsu. minatos good but not invincible. hiruzen cant do anything to A. not from what we've seen. A outclasses hiruzen in just about every area besides intelligence. third raikage can just fry baku even if raitons weak to fuuton.

Hiruzen is fodder.

he lacks feats but is far from fodder.

PrinceofPeace
08-09-2012, 05:22 PM
Danzo situation is holding them back big time
Minato- on par with A
Hiruzen- mostly hype

Kumo wins

Fan of Minato
08-09-2012, 06:20 PM
Unless either/both Hiruzen or/and Minato use the Reaper seal with clones, Konoha doesn't have much of a chance. Even with the Reaper seal, they'll have to keep up with the Kumo ninja. So far, Minato with FTG is the only one who has a shot of that.

Since that's restricted though, I don't think Konoha can win.

MinatoXNaruto
08-09-2012, 06:24 PM
Why can't Minato just do what Naruto did? And takeout the third raikage. That just leaves Bee and A

PrinceofPeace
08-09-2012, 07:39 PM
Minato has no knowledge of the scar... THATS WHY

I know you love Minato but the Leaf is not winning this