PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Character Deaths

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
07-25-2012, 01:20 PM
So we know that Kishi doesn't really kill off main characters, but when he does, do you think the characters did serve their purpose? Were their deaths meaningful?

Also, who do you think is next to perish?

My opinion about the War of the Best, Shirohige and Ace had to be sacrificed. It started a new era again. Whitebeard also did it for his crew to escape and he did say he was an old relic from the past and thought that it was finally his time to go.
As for Ace's tragedy, it made Luffy realize more how important other people are to him. It helped to make him grow and take on Ace's dreams and become King of the Pirates. But of course, if Jimbei wasn't there to make Luffy realize he still had his Nakama, Luffy would totally break down even more and possibly even die.

TheIndigoFang
07-25-2012, 01:22 PM
In Naruto, Madara, or Kabuto is next to die.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
07-25-2012, 01:22 PM
eh..this is about One Piece....

TheIndigoFang
07-25-2012, 01:23 PM
Oh... I don't really read One Piece
/gets out of thread

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
07-25-2012, 01:24 PM
hahah. it's fine

but, it is an awesome anime/manga!!

TheIndigoFang
07-25-2012, 01:26 PM
Yeah, I've read a little bit in Shonen Jump. Ace's death is dramatic. Just sayin'.

ILIKEPIE
07-25-2012, 01:28 PM
they were important and next to die would likely be some villian

the death that I felt was the sadest in mangas I've read is Sieg Hart

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
07-25-2012, 01:48 PM
Yeah, I've read a little bit in Shonen Jump. Ace's death is dramatic. Just sayin'.
it was
they were important and next to die would likely be some villian

the death that I felt was the sadest in mangas I've read is Sieg Hart

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Sieg+Hart.+So+badass.+why+d+he+have+to+die+TT+_5c6 e518cdae81798aa50a6e6f1535266.png
ya. but luffy doesnt seem to kill his enemies

but hopefully it will be different with blackbeard