PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: ANBU vs. Shinigami

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-24-2012, 01:50 PM
A battle of the incompetent, nameless fodders. Who is more incompetent at their jobs, the masked ANBU of the Leaf or the nameless Shinigami of the Soul Society?

For obvious reasons, ANBU Root is excluded.

Taka-hebi1
07-24-2012, 02:12 PM
This should Stealth Ops vs Anbu.
Just a comment.

BoxHead
07-24-2012, 05:09 PM
Wouldn't Shunpo speedblitz the ANBU?

Uchiha Sora
07-24-2012, 05:15 PM
If they know flash step then shinigami.

If not then Idk. Both sides are so fodderish I don't know who would win :lol:

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
07-24-2012, 06:34 PM
A battle of the incompetent, nameless fodders. Who is more incompetent at their jobs, the masked ANBU of the Leaf or the nameless Shinigami of the Soul Society?

For obvious reasons, ANBU Root is excluded.
does this also include past anbus?
If they know flash step then shinigami.

If not then Idk. Both sides are so fodderish I don't know who would win :lol:
hahahah

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-24-2012, 06:40 PM
No no, it's not an actual battle. Just a battle of who's more incompetent.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
07-24-2012, 06:46 PM
ah. ok

hard to tell......which is more useles....

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-24-2012, 06:50 PM
ah. ok

hard to tell......which is more useles....

True. Konoha have Genins that are better at stealth than most of the ANBU. And the Shinigami ranks are so worthless that they're not even considered into Soul Society's strength percentage, despite being in the thousands.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
07-24-2012, 06:52 PM
i know...i thought the ANBU were supposed to be very skilled...but are pretty much fodder.....

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-24-2012, 06:55 PM
i know...i thought the ANBU were supposed to be very skilled...but are pretty much fodder.....

Well, the ranks in Naruto tend to be extremely screwed up. Here's a world where one Genin could potentially destroy all five of the villages.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
07-24-2012, 07:00 PM
mhmm

heh. probably tonton could destroy the five great nations too..heheh

Uchiha Sora
07-24-2012, 09:26 PM
Oh, the Shinigami are way more incompetent. They just run around Soul Society being the stupid fodder they are. >.>

At least ANBU have an elite feel about them.

Vivi
07-25-2012, 04:45 PM
Shinigami are currently getting butchered down like flies.

I give this to the ANBU.

Edward Newgate
07-27-2012, 03:33 AM
If it was a fight between the two groups... I'd give this to the Shinigami, just for their number adventage (There're 13 divisions, 200 soldiers per division). However, the remaining 180 Shinigami in each division (only 20 are actually ranked) should really be only as strong as normal humans wielding normal swords. They aren't fast, or strong. Just souls of regular humans. The Anbu, on the other hand, despite being completely worthless, they're still better fighters than those and act Ninja-like.

Cult of Personality
07-27-2012, 03:49 AM
Fodder Shinigami are trained to deal with fodder Hollows. They are active in many cities throughout the living world and probably have an ok success rate.

By contrast not one ANBU has even managed to accomplish anything remotely related to their job.

Edward Newgate
07-27-2012, 04:13 AM
Fodder Shinigami are trained to deal with fodder Hollows. They are active in many cities throughout the living world and probably have an ok success rate.

By contrast not one ANBU has even managed to accomplish anything remotely related to their job.
Yeah, the ranked ones. Not the non-ranked Shinigami. Like I said, only 20 Shinigami are ranked in each division, while the remaining 180 are not.

Devils Lawyer
07-27-2012, 06:58 AM
How is anbu incompetent? Most of the known anbu in the story completed their mission. The ones that didn't got wiped out by Oro and Pain. If you consider that as failure I wonder what story you have been reading. Also it is not even really their job to fight in direct confrontations.

BMC1994
07-27-2012, 03:25 PM
Considering that the shinigami fodder have shown no power whatsoever and the anbu does a jutsu here and there im going with anbu.

wow i never noticed how useless these groups are. Kon and konohamaru have accomplished more then these 2 gorups ever did.