PrinceofPeace
07-06-2012, 09:53 PM
Itachi

He has better experience
Deadlier Jutsu's
Smarter
Better Genjutsu

Koto for the win

itahci might not win in character because he does not want to hurt his brother but bloodlusted Itachi would dominate
Itachi will not win in character because it is his brother but bloodlusted he

king kakashi
07-06-2012, 09:56 PM
sasuke wins
ammy control
better taijutsu and kenjutsu
better with susanoo, and genjutsu
better with fire
plus he has ems

PrinceofPeace
07-06-2012, 09:59 PM
how does Saskue stop Koto

king kakashi
07-06-2012, 10:03 PM
how does Saskue stop Koto

sasuke simply outlasts the competition he has knowledge plus the shield cannot block whats behind him as we saw with sasuke vs danzo

Black Azurite
07-06-2012, 10:03 PM
itachi stomps, koto gg

copper
07-06-2012, 10:04 PM
I believe it would be Itachi because he would most likely have more experience in battle and more justu and without the curse mark sasuke was down most of his power. Thats what I think

MinatoXNaruto
07-06-2012, 10:06 PM
sasuke wins
ammy control
better taijutsu and kenjutsu
better with susanoo, and genjutsu
better with fire
plus he has ems
Incorrect. Itachi is stronger than Sasuke. Let's not forget how he basically beat down Sasuke within like 3 hits in their fight and he was coughing up blood.

Itachi is better in genjutsu than Sasuke is are you crazy?

Oh and that's a no no. Yata mirror plus Totsuka sword = invincible susanoo

PrinceofPeace
07-06-2012, 10:08 PM
sasuke simply outlasts the competition he has knowledge plus the shield cannot block whats behind him as we saw with sasuke vs danzo

yeah its that simply WRONG YOU CRAZY everyone else is saying Itachi for the win anyway

king kakashi
07-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Incorrect. Itachi is stronger than Sasuke. Let's not forget how he basically beat down Sasuke within like 3 hits in their fight and he was coughing up blood.

Itachi is better in genjutsu than Sasuke is are you crazy?

Oh and that's a no no. Yata mirror plus Totsuka sword = invincible susanoo

sasuke won in thier taijutsu fight
and thier shuiriken fight
and thier jutsu fiught until itachi brought out susanoo which sasuke can now match plus sasuke has EMS and blaze release

PrinceofPeace
07-06-2012, 10:09 PM
Itahi was going easy on saskue at that point

Black Azurite
07-06-2012, 10:09 PM
tosuka sword gg

king kakashi
07-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Itahi was going easy on saskue at that pointhe was trying to force Oro out why he go easy

PrinceofPeace
07-06-2012, 10:13 PM
because he wanted to FORCE OUT ORO no KILL HIS OWN BROTHER

king kakashi
07-06-2012, 10:16 PM
because he wanted to FORCE OUT ORO no KILL HIS OWN BROTHER

That does not mean you let him beat the ish out of you the faster you beat him the faster Oro comes out or am I wrong

plus since thier fight sasuke has gotten even stronger you cannot say the same about itachi

PrinceofPeace
07-06-2012, 10:18 PM
you are WRONG. It takes a skilled ninja to beat your opponet without killing them and forcing an evil spirit to come out

Itachi uses koto what does saskue have against that
or
Itachi seals Saskue
or
Itachi uses the attack ( the opposite of izangmi)

king kakashi
07-06-2012, 10:21 PM
you are WRONG. It takes a skilled ninja to beat your opponet without killing them and forcing an evil spirit to come out

Itachi uses koto what does saskue have against that
or
Itachi seals Saskue
or
Itachi uses the attack ( the opposite of izangmi)
sasuke can also attck from behind the shield cannot protect that

sasuke can avoid the sword he knows about it

sasuke can use his sharingan to get out and with ems who knows if he will go blind

Wooster
07-06-2012, 10:21 PM
Itachi doesn't use Koto because it is his best jutsu and no uses their best jutsu. :ugeek:

PrinceofPeace
07-06-2012, 10:22 PM
well he would use it if he was bloodlusted

MinatoXNaruto
07-06-2012, 10:25 PM
sasuke won in thier taijutsu fight
and thier shuiriken fight
and thier jutsu fiught until itachi brought out susanoo which sasuke can now match plus sasuke has EMS and blaze release
Well first off, Itachi was going easy but no Sasuke did not win the shuriken battle since Itachi was able to make a clone in the midst of it. Sasuke cannot match a susanoo with 2 spirit items. You must be reading a fanfic because anybody with half a mind knows that Itachi wasn't trying to kill Sasuke so no they were not equal. Even Tobi said Itachi would have whomped Sasuke with ease if he really wanted to

PrinceofPeace
07-06-2012, 10:29 PM
exactly ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR SASKUE TO WIN

king kakashi
07-06-2012, 10:31 PM
Well first off, Itachi was going easy but no Sasuke did not win the shuriken battle since Itachi was able to make a clone in the midst of it. Sasuke cannot match a susanoo with 2 spirit items. You must be reading a fanfic because anybody with half a mind knows that Itachi wasn't trying to kill Sasuke so no they were not equal. Even Tobi said Itachi would have womped Sasuke with ease if he really wanted to

i don't read fan fiction it's a waste of time
Tobi was refering to the fact that itachi could have used susanoo from the get go he did not say he would win hand to hand
plus sasuke killed itachi's clone.
then broke through tskumiyomi
as for susanoo sasuke has a far more advanced version of susanoo that can completely control amaterasu plus if Ammy burns everything who know how long the shield and itachis susanoo can stand up(without EMS that is)

PrinceofPeace
07-06-2012, 10:33 PM
YOUR the only one who thinks saskue will win ... but how does he beat

koto

king kakashi
07-06-2012, 10:34 PM
YOUR the only one who thinks saskue will win ... but how does he beat

koto

he keeps his distance and spamms blaze release the sword is not indestructable the shield supposedly is
only 3(4 if you count wooster and i think he's on my side) members have posted

MinatoXNaruto
07-06-2012, 10:37 PM
i don't read fan fiction it's a waste of time
Tobi was refering to the fact that itachi could have used susanoo from the get go he did not say he would win hand to hand
plus sasuke killed itachi's clone.
then broke through tskumiyomi
as for susanoo sasuke has a far more advanced version of susanoo that can completely control amaterasu plus if Ammy burns everything who know how long the shield and itachis susanoo can stand up(without EMS that is)
No, he was referring to the fact that Itachi is superior in every way to Sasuke. Ok? It's not hard to kill a clone. Itachi was obviously going blind at that point, everyone could tell. Itachi also has Amaterasu so why couldn't he just get rid of it?

PrinceofPeace
07-06-2012, 10:43 PM
he keeps his distance and spamms blaze release the sword is not indestructable the shield supposedly is
only 3(4 if you count wooster and i think he's on my side) members have posted

saskue is not that fast and itachi would follow him so Itachi can still use koto

itachi can seal him with his AWESOME SUSANOO WEAPONS
or
Itachi uses izangmi

how does saskue defend against those attacks

king kakashi
07-06-2012, 10:48 PM
saskue is not that fast and itachi would follow him so Itachi can still use koto

itachi can seal him with his AWESOME SUSANOO WEAPONS
or
Itachi uses izangmi

how does saskue defend against those attacks

oh right follow some one using high speed taijutsu while wearing a giant suit of armor that makes sense

sasuke keeps his distance and spamms blaze release possibly destroying the not indestructible sword

sasuke counters izangmi without losing an eye because of his EMS

MinatoXNaruto
07-06-2012, 10:50 PM
He kills himself. That's the onlyvpossible way for him to avoid those attacks, however Itachi will then win by default.

PrinceofPeace
07-06-2012, 10:50 PM
oh right follow some one using high speed taijutsu while wearing a giant suit of armor that makes sense

sasuke keeps his distance and spamms blaze release possibly destroying the not indestructible sword

sasuke counters izangmi without losing an eye because of his EMS

Itachi can make a suit of armor to and still chase down saskue ... how fast do you think he is

Itachi countes blaze with his amaterasu or clone explonsion or WATER DRAGON JUTSU

how does izangmi get countered just because saskue has EMS???

king kakashi
07-06-2012, 10:51 PM
Ok? It's not hard to kill a clone. Itachi was obviously going blind at that point, everyone could tell. Itachi also has Amaterasu so why couldn't he just get rid of it?

he was going blind but that does not excuse the fact that sasuke trumped hm at everything but ninjutsu
itachi can't control amaterasu sasuke can ever heard of blaze release

king kakashi
07-06-2012, 10:54 PM
Itachi can make a suit of armor to and still chase down saskue ... how fast do you think he is

Itachi countes blaze with his amaterasu or clone explonsion or WATER DRAGON JUTSU

how does izangmi get countered just because saskue has EMS???

sasuke is just as fast or faster than itachii as has been displayed
blaze release is amaterasu so sasuke would just control it all
clone explosion and water dragon jutsu do not stop the flames that burn everything
sasuke counters it by activating it himself therefore canceling it out

PrinceofPeace
07-06-2012, 10:56 PM
sasuke is just as fast or faster than itachii as has been displayed
blaze release is amaterasu so sasuke would just control it all
clone explosion and water dragon jutsu do not stop the flames that burn everything
sasuke counters it by activating it himself therefore canceling it out

Prove Saskue is faster

Even if water style did not sop amaterasu Yakta Mirror would

There is still Koto saskue can not counter that and Itachi does not NEED eye contact to use koto

king kakashi
07-06-2012, 10:59 PM
he was able to react to killer bee and A
plus he was able to keep up with kabuto just as well as itachi was

in theory yes it would but itachi has nothing other than that to stop ammy plus he has a limited amount of time that he can use susanoo

sasuke keeps his distance and spamms blaze release therefore forcing itachi to keep his shield up and his susanoo active

MinatoXNaruto
07-06-2012, 11:00 PM
he was going blind but that does not excuse the fact that sasuke trumped hm at everything but ninjutsu
itachi can't control amaterasu sasuke can ever heard of blaze release
How did Sasuke trump him in taijustu? Did he even land a hit on him? How did he trump Itachi in genjutsu?? Just cuz he broke out of a blind mans genjutsu. Let's see Sasuke try to put a genjutsu on Itachi, yeah not happening.

Yeah I've heard of blaze release. So what? What's it gonna do to Itachi.

PrinceofPeace
07-06-2012, 11:03 PM
how does saskue overcome koto

or stop from being sealed... your the only one voting for saskue... doesn;t that tell you something

you are not making any good points or proof how saskue is faster or better at taijutsu than itachi

king kakashi
07-06-2012, 11:03 PM
How did Sasuke trump him in taijustu? Did he even land a hit on him? How did he trump Itachi in genjutsu?? Just cuz he broke out of a blind mans genjutsu. Let's see Sasuke try to put a genjutsu on Itachi, yeah not happening.

Yeah I've heard of blaze release. So what? What's it gonna do to Itachi.

stabbed his clone in the chest with a clone of his own in the initial taijutsu fight
he broke tskumiyomi itachi's ultimate genjutsu
no it's not because they both have tskumiyomi therefore they cancel each other out

PrinceofPeace
07-06-2012, 11:05 PM
KOTO
YAKA MIRROR
SUSSANOO SWORD THAT SEALS ANYTHING
WATER STYLE DRAGON

how does Saskue beat that

you still have not proved that saskue is faster and that was a clone doing taijutsu thats nothing compared to the real thing

king kakashi
07-06-2012, 11:09 PM
how does saskue overcome koto

or stop from being sealed... your the only one voting for saskue... doesn;t that tell you something

you are not making any good points or proof how saskue is faster or better at taijutsu than itachi

i didn't say he was faster i said that he was equal to or faster two very different things
he keeps his distance and spamms blaze release itachi cannot move at high speed while useing susanoo
i mean look at madara when he needed to dodge he comepletely jumped out of susanoo
i don't care how many people support itachi i'm tired of every itachi fan completely ignoring facts and whenever someone says sasuke wins they fall back on the same thing "He was sick!"
btw you are not doing that you are giving a reasonable arguement i just think you're wrong

Kuromaki
07-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Going by manga logic Sasuke should win since he now has the EMS, but going strictly off of what they have shown on panel, Itachi would have more of a chance of winning

PrinceofPeace
07-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Right

saskue has nothing against

koto
water style
better stats
and susanoo weapons

the only thing saskue has is EMS

king kakashi
07-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Right

saskue has nothing against

kotohe has tons of distance attacks
water styleblaze release
better stats??????
and susanoo weaponsdistance

the only thing saskue has is EMSthere are no feats. thats why this is a hard arguement

in red
this is my last post as intriguing as this argument is i have to go

Kuromaki
07-06-2012, 11:32 PM
I disagree with Itachi being able to use Koto freely. But other than that, he has had better overall on panel showings than Sasuke, unfortunately.

PrinceofPeace
07-07-2012, 02:17 AM
King Kakashi

your whole argument is DISTANCE, distance DIstance

Itachi's sword is long enough to hurt saskue
Itachi can chase after him and close distance
Itachi has amaterasu to stop saskue

To gain sufficient distance Saskue would not be facing saskue... thats not good cuz Itachi would attack from behind

MinatoXNaruto
07-07-2012, 05:56 AM
stabbed his clone in the chest with a clone of his own in the initial taijutsu fight
he broke tskumiyomi itachi's ultimate genjutsu
no it's not because they both have tskumiyomi therefore they cancel each other out
He was BLIND, and he was near DEATH for christs sakes. Freaking Obito could have broken out of that

king kakashi
07-07-2012, 03:23 PM
King Kakashi

your whole argument is DISTANCE, distance DIstance

Itachi's sword is long enough to hurt saskue
Itachi can chase after him and close distance
Itachi has amaterasu to stop saskue

To gain sufficient distance Saskue would not be facing saskue... thats not good cuz Itachi would attack from behind
sasuke controls amaterasu with blaze release
itachi's sword is not that long
itachi can't move at high speed while blocking blaze release from inside susanoo
He was BLIND, and he was near DEATH for christs sakes. Freaking Obito could have broken out of that

yhis is what i'm talking about "he was blind" when has it every been said that blindness causes tskumiyomi to break

PrinceofPeace
07-07-2012, 03:26 PM
you are not arguing very well

KOTO FOR WIN THERE IS NOT STOPPING THAT

king kakashi
07-07-2012, 03:29 PM
you're not argueing well
i've shot down everything you've said several times
itachi can't use Kotoamatsukami without shisui's eye which he does not have

megabbaut
07-07-2012, 03:30 PM
Can't Koto not be used for another 11 or something years? If not then you're gonna have to put Itachi before Edo though I was assuming that anyway. Only Itachi's bird can use Koto since it has Shisui's eye implanted into it, also he only used it on himself.

But I will say Itachi wins with Izanami and puts Sasuke into an infinite genjutsu until he realizes the truth of his brother. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

PrinceofPeace
07-07-2012, 03:32 PM
itachi can and has used koto

you make poor combacks like ITahci sword is not that long
and you said Saskue is faster but i already proved you wrong.

you said Itachi has bad distance to use koto now your saying he needs Shisui's eye??

how does Saskue beat Izangmi or whatever it is called

king kakashi
07-07-2012, 03:32 PM
Can't Koto not be used for another 11 or something years? If not then you're gonna have to put Itachi before Edo though I was assuming that anyway. Only Itachi's bird can use Koto since it has Shisui's eye implanted into it, also he only used it on himself.

But I will say Itachi wins with Izanami and puts Sasuke into an infinite genjutsu until he realizes the truth of his brother. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

he breaks it by useing izamni himself
plus he already knows the truth about itachi

king kakashi
07-07-2012, 03:33 PM
itachi can and has used koto

you make poor combacks like ITahci sword is not that long
and you said Saskue is faster but i already proved you wrong.

you said Itachi has bad distance to use koto now your saying he needs Shisui's eye??

how does Saskue beat Izangmi or whatever it is called

i though you meant his spirit sword
he counter it by using izangmi himself

megabbaut
07-07-2012, 03:34 PM
Sasuke can't even use Izanami

king kakashi
07-07-2012, 03:36 PM
he watched itachi use it plus he has all the requirements if all else fails he uses izangi to get out

MinatoXNaruto
07-07-2012, 04:24 PM
sasuke controls amaterasu with blaze release
itachi's sword is not that long
itachi can't move at high speed while blocking blaze release from inside susanoo

yhis is what i'm talking about "he was blind" when has it every been said that blindness causes tskumiyomi to break
Ummm, just like when Sasuke went blind he couldn't use susanoo, same thing for Itachi and tsukiyomi

megabbaut
07-07-2012, 04:26 PM
he watched itachi use it plus he has all the requirements if all else fails he uses izangi to get out
He can't use Izanagi either. Watching Itachi use it means absolutely nothing. Sasuke can only use Ammy, Susanoo, and probably Tsukuyomi, but that's about it. He can't use Izanagi or Izanami.

king kakashi
07-07-2012, 04:39 PM
how do you figure where exactly does it say that

PrinceofPeace
07-07-2012, 07:00 PM

Just because you have the requirements and have seen the jutsu DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN USE IZANGMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiba has seen Kakashi summon his Kinken THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE CAN SUMMON DOGS.

Yamato has Water/Earth Style does not mean he can use any wood style attacks easily

Saskue saw Itachi/ His dad use fireball jutsu. It took Saskue days to master it

Just because you can run fast and have legs and have seen an Oloympic runner race does not mean your as fast as the Oloympic runner

Just because sakura saw Tsuande summon slugs and use Monsterous strength does not mean Sakura can do it ( at least without practice)

Your making ASSumptions just because Saskue has Saw a jutus and has the requirements does not mean he can use that attack. HE NEEDS PRACTICE.

So saskue STILL does not have anything to fight KOTO or Iznagmi with

ITachi has a WAY better Susanoo

The only thing Saskue has over ITachi is blaze relase.... wow one thing to Itachi's 3

Itachi wins.... and if you are going to make a comback make sure it is factual and you have proof to back it up. HOW DOES SASKUE STOP

KOTO
Izangmi ( spelling might be wrong but you know what I mean)
SUSANOO

king kakashi
07-09-2012, 01:04 PM
Kiba has seen Kakashi summon his Kinken THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE CAN SUMMON DOGS.

Yamato has Water/Earth Style does not mean he can use any wood style attacks easily

Saskue saw Itachi/ His dad use fireball jutsu. It took Saskue days to master it

Just because you can run fast and have legs and have seen an Oloympic runner race does not mean your as fast as the Oloympic runner

Just because sakura saw Tsuande summon slugs and use Monsterous strength does not mean Sakura can do it ( at least without practice)

Your making ASSumptions just because Saskue has Saw a jutus and has the requirements does not mean he can use that attack. HE NEEDS PRACTICE.

So saskue STILL does not have anything to fight KOTO or Iznagmi with

ITachi has a WAY better Susanoo

The only thing Saskue has over ITachi is blaze relase.... wow one thing to Itachi's 3

Itachi wins.... and if you are going to make a comback make sure it is factual and you have proof to back it up. HOW DOES SASKUE STOP

KOTO
Izangmi ( spelling might be wrong but you know what I mean)
SUSANOO
who exacly taught sasuke how to use ammy and susanoo
no one he saw and because he can use it he learned how to use it

Itachi can't use Koto he does not have shisui's eye

another key point you forgot to mention is that itachi would never use izagmni it would kill one of his eyes

megabbaut
07-09-2012, 02:20 PM
If Itachi would never use Izanami, why would Sasuke?

king kakashi
07-09-2012, 02:21 PM
to get out

megabbaut
07-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Why wouldn't Itachi use it to get out?

And this is all assuming Sasuke can even use it, which he can't.

king kakashi
07-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Why wouldn't Itachi use it to get out?

And this is all assuming Sasuke can even use it, which he can't.
he probrably can't i'll concede on that
but even blood lusted unless he is somehow going to get a new eye why would anyone use that jutsu

Vivi
07-09-2012, 02:24 PM
Cause he's a lunatic who fights recklessly considering that despite being blinded he kept spamming MS techniques.

Anyway:
Sasuke doesn't even know them so it's irrelevant unless proven he can use them by Manga Canon.

who exacly taught sasuke how to use ammy and susanoo

Noone.Taught it himself considering he was questioned to be a possible bigger genius than Itachi.

PrinceofPeace
07-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Itachi wins ... BIG BROS ALWAYS DO

king kakashi
07-10-2012, 07:38 PM
i still dissagree but because i don't want to act like a never ending spammer fan boy i'll concede
until sasuke has new feats or someone else comes to defend my side

mrsticky005
07-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Mary Suitachi wins WITH THE POWER OF LOVE!

Uchiha Sora
07-12-2012, 05:24 AM
@Vivi Eerybody alwats says something along the lines of "he's crazy and he just spams his MS techs withou thinking"

His oppositions consisted of the 5 strongest people in the world. Sasuke spammed
the hell out of his techniques because he knows he doesn't stand a chance otherwise.

ino>sakura!
12-22-2012, 02:39 PM
@Vivi Eerybody alwats says something along the lines of "he's crazy and he just spams his MS techs withou thinking"

His oppositions consisted of the 5 strongest people in the world. Sasuke spammed
the hell out of his techniques because he knows he doesn't stand a chance otherwise.

true itachi takes this easy

PrinceofPeace
01-04-2013, 05:12 AM
the only thing that may be more powerful is his Amaterasu control... besides that Itachi is better.

Itachi going all out would win due to his vairity and knowledge.