PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: What i believe will happen (NO Story Predictions)

Namikaze Nukio
07-03-2012, 12:03 AM
We have TWO Major battles going on.

Naruto VS Tobi: (Coming to a end.)

Kages VS Madara: (I see more coming.)

Sasuke & Itachi VS Kabuto (Ended)

Now let's get to my post.

Naruto is fighting Tobi (Wont last much longer.)

Naruto will probably defeat Tobi soon and as he dies we figure out who he is.

All that = 7-15 Chapters with Naruto VS Tobi.
---------------------------------------------------
Kages are getting pretty tired and Madara is getting a power up.

Madara will kill 1-3 Kages. Sasuke will probably sense a strong Uchiha Chakra and think it's Itachi (SOMEHOW He will.)

Updates to come.

Maruko
07-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Sasuke meeting Madara BEFORE Naruto vs Tobi is over, that sounds plausible.

Kyūbi no Yōko
07-03-2012, 12:59 AM
Sasuke interferes while a Kage is being killed, saves one, then when Raikage yells at him, one of the Kages (Mei, Gaara or Tsunade) say : he saved our lives.

After that, Naruto gets info on Sasuke being there by Inoichi and he gets excited, finishes Tobi and runs to the other battlefield.

Narutorious
07-03-2012, 05:59 AM
What is with this Naruto vs Tobi coming to an end theory? Can we see them fight first? Can we see Tobi's power & see who he is? It's the last fight.

5 Kages vs Madara
Sasuke(perhaps with the help of Kages) vs Madara
Naruto vs Gedo Mazo cont.
Naruto vs Sasuke
Naruto(perhaps with Sasuke and/or other ninjas) vs Tobi

pl0twist
07-03-2012, 11:45 AM
I predict the Naruto v Tobi battle will end as a draw. The reinforcements arrive and Tobi retreats. But Tobi will probably get Bee, setting up a final Allied Army vs Tobi battle

Though Madara is free he still hates the Kage, especially Tsunade, Hashirama's granddaughter. I predict
Tsunade finally dies and Madara will run off to do whatever he plans.

Sasuke v Kabuto is over, i predict Sasuke will wait until Kabuto exits his trance and ask him some questions, then kill him. Sasuke will probably meet Madara

Might_GAI
07-05-2012, 01:16 AM
I don't get it .. Why would naru v. Tobi end?? Tobi just summoned gedo 's true form... (fyi ten bucks its either part of 10 tails or part of 9 tails)

And plus .. Et Madara already said hes going to get naruto so the fight should end soon.. I doubt Sasuke will make it in time to save The Kages..

Fuuin
07-05-2012, 02:58 AM
Naruto vs. Tobi has been given the lowest coverage of the three major battles. Obviously, The Kage vs. Madara was given the most coverage. Followed by Sasuke and Itachi vs. Kabuto. (Well, this was closer in length to Naruto vs. Tobi).

I really can't see Madara lingering with The Kage. I think it'd be more interesting for the Kage to be back at HQ or regroup with the army and debrief people while learning about Itachi's work and Kabuto's condition or something. They can't do anything but cling to their lives now (<--Tobi language =D).

Sasuke can only be doing a couple of things: Communing with Orochimaru (who knows how, but Sasuke said he needs him to do something, so its not just information because we know if Orochimaru knows anything its how to use a technique). Maybe Sasuke will either get Senju Chakra like paradigm said in another post, to unlock Rinnegan, or Orochimaru might teach him Snake Sage, which would be the next step up from when Sasuke got Orochimaru's snake powers. Remember, Orochimaru is still Sasuke's sensei. They just have a counter-pointed relationship to Naruto and Jiriaya's. Love/Hate relationship.

Maybe, like someone else said, Madara using ET on himself allowed him to fully vitalize since he has no ET cracks. He could simply be the next evolution of ET. A living Immortal God. There's nothing zombie-ish about him now. So, he might even be capable of synching with Gedo Mazo...but...Tobi's jumping the gun now and bringing back an Incomplete Juubi. That doesn't mean Gedo Mazo can't still be synchronized.

It all comes down to Madara's relationship with Tobi: Who's really in charge of the Tsuki no Mei plan?