PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Path of the Ninja: New Hacker and sad story

sagenaruto1
07-18-2009, 04:33 PM
iI was on wifi and this guy with a bunch of random letters appeared. His name was like kgrxjcfrtck, i cant remember. But i was battling him and i went first and did leaf huricane, his guys were barley alive and his sasuke used rasengan! Not only that but instead of doing the usual attack area they hit all my guys, and it also did 999 damage to them! And i also forgot to put wotn on so they died! After my anbu went and used shadow shuriken and his characters died then his backup character garra came up. I went after that and used shadow shuriken again,i forget how much damage he took but the garra wasnt built for defense. After his garra went and used sumon manda! and then his manda used bite and did 999 damage and i lost!!!:cry:......:|

I was so mad i shut my dsi off. Now the sad story,now... before i wifi battled i leveled my anbu from level one too 99 and leveled garra from level 36 too 99..................soooooo, OF COURE I DONT SAVE AD LOOSE ALL MY DATA!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOoooooo...now after, all the work was for, NOTHING and I QUIT THIS GAME FOREVER!! ( Atleast untill i am less mad as i am now )

Your probably saying use your AR its way easy..............:|......:???:, MY FRIEND BROKE IT!!!!! USING IT FOR HIS POKEMON GAME IT SNAPPED IN HALF!!!!!!! soooo im really REALLY frustrated at this moment....so just to tell u that if u say i want to battle youl know the answer, and if u ask this will be a SERIOUS defence to me and my blood vesels will break..
THE END:?::|

Cade
07-18-2009, 04:37 PM
That's sad man.That's why you should put it on Autosave unless it does'nt have it.

Cupcake
07-18-2009, 04:40 PM
......how can it snap in half while you're using it for a pokemon game?
I'm sorry, I really am. I've done that before(on pokemon though. I don't have any Naruto games) and it sucks big time. Pull through soldier.

Fan of Minato
07-18-2009, 05:16 PM
Maybe, it fell down from his hand and broke,
but really sorry for you man,

sagenaruto1
07-18-2009, 06:04 PM
......how can it snap in half while you're using it for a pokemon game?
I'm sorry, I really am. I've done that before(on pokemon though. I don't have any Naruto games) and it sucks big time. Pull through soldier.

my friend was shoving it in to his ds and snappd it in half

kazzim13
07-18-2009, 09:25 PM
hey sage if you shut the game off during a wifi match you should still have the data. the game gets saved before you connect for that very reason. so it should be fine unless you did somethin else

nexthokage
07-18-2009, 09:33 PM
I hate hakers

kentaru
07-18-2009, 09:35 PM
that is messed up

Chidori Shuriken
07-19-2009, 04:07 AM
.... Sage... I feel bad for you... This time, I'm not joking... Why you? Why not the hacker?

Thao102
07-21-2009, 02:29 AM
why not not just use ar, i know you dont want to but JUST USE IT if you are quitting, so just try it out max the exp for garaa and anbu or something then replay cause you know i dont think anyone would mind if you use it, then you would have your stuff back and wouldnt be mad! Believe it!!!!!

Minoru
07-21-2009, 02:34 AM
iI was on wifi and this guy with a bunch of random letters appeared. His name was like kgrxjcfrtck, i cant remember. But i was battling him and i went first and did leaf huricane, his guys were barley alive and his sasuke used rasengan! Not only that but instead of doing the usual attack area they hit all my guys, and it also did 999 damage to them! And i also forgot to put wotn on so they died! After my anbu went and used shadow shuriken and his characters died then his backup character garra came up. I went after that and used shadow shuriken again,i forget how much damage he took but the garra wasnt built for defense. After his garra went and used sumon manda! and then his manda used bite and did 999 damage and i lost!!!:cry:......:|

I was so mad i shut my dsi off. Now the sad story,now... before i wifi battled i leveled my anbu from level one too 99 and leveled garra from level 36 too 99..................soooooo, OF COURE I DONT SAVE AD LOOSE ALL MY DATA!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOoooooo...now after, all the work was for, NOTHING and I QUIT THIS GAME FOREVER!! ( Atleast untill i am less mad as i am now )

Your probably saying use your AR its way easy..............:|......:???:, MY FRIEND BROKE IT!!!!! USING IT FOR HIS POKEMON GAME IT SNAPPED IN HALF!!!!!!! soooo im really REALLY frustrated at this moment....so just to tell u that if u say i want to battle youl know the answer, and if u ask this will be a SERIOUS defence to me and my blood vesels will break..
THE END:?::|
i kno how u feel that has happened to me a million times its SOOOO frrustrating as u kno!!!!!

Cade
07-21-2009, 02:37 AM
hackers are losers!

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-25-2009, 11:39 AM
Hackers Stink!!!!

Avenger
07-25-2009, 11:39 AM
Hackers Smell!!!! xDDD

sagenaruto1
07-25-2009, 12:37 PM
Hackers Hack!!!!