PDA

View Full Version : I write Naruto chapter books, and dying for some new ideas! :P

X__Sasuke__X
07-18-2009, 04:31 PM
Ok, so as you already know from the title, I'm a Naruto chapter book... book writer. I'm running out of ideas and need some fast! These are the rules:
It needs to be appropriate (SP?)
It is ok for people to die
This can be a idea/plotline for short story also, since I write short stories.
You can also make up characters, but list a name and personality.
No Yumi/Yaoi
Dramatized Jutsus are ok as long as they fit the character (correct ex: Sakura can bring someone back to life w/out dying. incorrect ex: Gaara using Amaterasu)
They can be sad, epic, funny, whatever
any other questions just PM me!

Just so we don't get the same plotlines mixed up, here's what I already have:
Chapter Books:
1. A second trip to the land of snow (b4 shippuden)
2. The 9 Tailed Fox runs loose (b4 shippuden)
3. Sasuke gets sick with a virus that has no cure (b4 shippuden)
4. Sasuke tries to overcome his realtionship with Orochimaru (shippuden)
5. The last arc of Naruto- a final fight between Naruto and Sasuke, then Naruto becoming Hokage, and blah blah blah. (Shippuden)
6. Naruto tries to stop a prophecy from coming true. (Shippuden)
7. The sequel to number 3 (b4 shippuden)
8. Stranded on a deserted island (b4 shippuden)
Short Stories:
1. Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke take on a gang of deadly dogs (b4 Shippuden)
2. ... :/ I've made tons and tons but nothings coming to mind. Sorry! I've made over 25 short stories! That's probably why!

I'm more into writing about:
Naruto
Team 7 (with Sasuke or Sai)
Taka/Hebi
SASUKE*
SASUSAKU*
Or Akatsuki

Thanks for your help!!!

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-18-2009, 04:38 PM
How about a story starring Neji's first mission as a jonin?

X__Sasuke__X
07-18-2009, 04:42 PM
hmmm... I don't really like Neji that much...
But great idea though! I actually might use that!! Thanks!

Vaan
07-18-2009, 04:44 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

I am doing that as well.I only got one done though.Love to publish it but...
well ya know...legal reasons.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-18-2009, 04:46 PM
Or....how about Itachi's First Day in the Akatsuki. I'm betting Kisame didn't respect Itachi much at first, so they could have had a duel.

X__Sasuke__X
07-18-2009, 04:50 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

I am doing that as well.I only got one done though.Love to publish it but...
well ya know...legal reasons.

I no! That's what suxx!! But congrats man!! Here's something we can do:
Send the company a sample and see if they'll hire us!! that's what I'm gonna do! As long as there's no paton on our work they can't do anything!

Vaan
07-18-2009, 04:50 PM
What about writing what you think will happen after Shippuden?

X__Sasuke__X
07-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Or....how about Itachi's First Day in the Akatsuki. I'm betting Kisame didn't respect Itachi much at first, so they could have had a duel.
that works!! I'll write that one down! Good one!

X__Sasuke__X
07-18-2009, 04:52 PM
What about writing what you think will happen after Shippuden?

I don't really think there will be an after shippuden... but if there was, then I would! I'm writing it down just in case!:D

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-18-2009, 05:01 PM
I don't really think there will be an after shippuden... but if there was, then I would! I'm writing it down just in case!:D

that works!! I'll write that one down! Good one!

Then get to writing!
Oh crap, I forgot to write the new chapter of my story...:shock:

X__Sasuke__X
07-18-2009, 05:06 PM
lol, what I meant by I'll write it down was that I'm writing the good ideas on a piece of paper so I can use them later!:) :P XD

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-18-2009, 05:08 PM
lol, what I meant by I'll write it down was that I'm writing the good ideas on a piece of paper so I can use them later!:) :P XD

Well, get to ideaing!

Also, how about a story about the Chunin Exams that occured when Naruto left at the end of Part One? You see see how Sakura, and all the other people became Chunin!

X__Sasuke__X
07-18-2009, 05:20 PM
lol, that wuld be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! That's got a star by the idea!!!!

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-18-2009, 05:57 PM
lol, that wuld be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! That's got a star by the idea!!!!

Yeah, it would. You should also make some original characters, you know, to fill in the exams.

JPSM
07-18-2009, 07:14 PM
Well, I had this idea since some time, and I hope you read the Manga, cause if don’t it probably contains a lot of spoiler to you…sorry if you don’t….well the first thing that caused me to have this idea for the plot…Madara, the more powerfull uchiha clan member that ever existed, was defeated by the first hokage, Senju Hashirima, a powerfull ninja yes (but not the strongest, the strongest one, was the yondaime naruto father who died fighting Madara and the Kyubi, it’s openly said in the manga and in the anime), so how did the first defeated Madara, to a point that the creator of the mangeyko no sharigan as to run away from battle or ends up with everyone believing he is dead?I quess, and its only a guess, that there was someone, in that battlefield, that supported the first, and with some kekke genkai, that made useless the sharigan…causing Madara to be, just a good or regular shinobi, that was no match for the powers of the first, and in Konoha everyone seems to have a clan..so this guy was a member of a clan, a branch from the hyuuga clan (it’s said during the chuunin exams that sharigan is a form of the byakugan, so we can believe that the uchiha clan, came from the hyuuga clan) that dedicated their members life to produce a supreme kekke Genkai, strong enough to overrule the sharigan, but that was so difficult to use that only a few clan members were able to use it, the yondaime wasn’t one of them…this clan was so powerful that even were able to make a deal with the death (the Shiki Fuujin, learned by the yondaime or created, we don’t know, and used against the kyuubi to seal it in naruto, and later on, used by the sandaime that learned that technic from the yondaime to try kill orochimaru) and teletransport in the battlefield (the hiraishin no jutsu, yondaime’s trademark)….more ideas about this clan? well, we don’t know their name for security purposes, like naruto didn’t get his father’s family name to protect him from harm, this clan used different names to avoid being detected, so it’s a secret clan in Konoha, who by idea of the sandaime were “exiled” after naruto being born, for his protection, their symbol, I have thinking in this for a while now, the symbol you see in naruto’s back, like a whirlwind, it appears at least in Hinata’s arm (during the chuunin exams, and goes for the idea of a branch of the hyuuga clan) and I think it appears on other places of konoha, like the memorial to the lost heroes (that red monument in the graveyard) and I thing in the school, and even Konoha symbol….so the yondaime it’s a part of this clan, but it cannot control the power of the kekke genkai, but it passes it for his son, naruto…who cannot use it yet because kyuubi is suppressing is power…now after this long long ride….to the plot, Madara, sasuke and team falcon attack Konoha, Danzou (a sharigan owner, that is not known yet how did he get it, probably a uchiha that remained hidden or a case like kakashi) the Rokudaime and his AMBU root are puppets of Madara, supporting the attack from the inside….and well, many shinobi and civilians get killed maybe important characters or not, e depends on you…and basically konoha is overruled, naruto, sai, yamato, sakura, and kakashi are the only remaining shinobi, capable of fighting but pretty beaten up, and then it appears that clan, to save the day, violating sandaime order, to protect naruto, protect konoha, spearheaded by a elder member like a naruto grand parent, or naruto’s mother or brother, that controls the powers of their kekke genkai, I prefer the idea of a grandfather and a brother (elder brother that will teach naruto some special tricks, like hiraishin no jutsu or help him control the kyuubi for its only purpose, and use the kekke genkai)….
Well, this as been running trough my mind for a while now, I don’t know if it’s what’s gonna happen in naruto’s story although a friend of mine told me that in his opinion it could be, cause, it would tie some lose ends and explain others…
I hope this ideas help you…feed me back about your opinion to this….sorry by my bad English…

NarutoPistol
07-18-2009, 07:17 PM
It would be cool if you could do the book in Sasuke's point of view. And what it was like being around Orachimaru!......thats all I got so far...=(

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-18-2009, 10:03 PM
How about a story about Kakashi going missing?

X__Sasuke__X
07-19-2009, 10:01 AM
How about a story about Kakashi going missing?
Well why would Kakashi go missing?

X__Sasuke__X
07-19-2009, 10:02 AM
Oh Yea, I love writing books about Sasu the most!!! So pretty much any Sasu idea will most likely get in, if it's good. Others, not as much but it doesn't mean it won't get in! The Chunin Exams idea got in, and Sasu wasn't in it! :D

Chromekatana
07-19-2009, 10:07 AM
Lol,i would love a NarutoVs.Bleach book. It would settle all the debates of IchigoVS.Naruto and such. But if you want to stick with just Naruto...I got nothing.XD

X__Sasuke__X
07-19-2009, 05:40 PM
Lol, well, I like Bleach also, but sadly, I've only seen a few episodes, and only read 2 of the books! But once I know a little more about Bleach, I might consider it! Btw, this thread is for anybody and everybody who writes/wants to write Naruto books, it's not just for my own personal books. I just made this and explained what I had because I'm the main one writing, and I created this thread, but I'm jsut gonna lay it strait- This thread is for any Naruto book writing fans!

Lou!e
07-20-2009, 03:16 PM
Tonton uses her super rainbow jutsu and it destroyes the Naruto world : ) short and sweet.

X__Sasuke__X
07-20-2009, 03:18 PM
Oh Yea, and congratulations to NarutoPistol, her idea is in a plotline, and is currently being worked on!!!
Also congratulate Vatanui AKA Pride, his Chunnin Exams book idea is currently getting a plotline made!!
Thanks to the both of you, and congratulations on your amazing story ideas!! PM me for questions, or a request if you'd like to make your own part of the story!!

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-20-2009, 03:37 PM
LOL, and how about a story about when Sasuke first meets Sakura?

X__Sasuke__X
07-20-2009, 04:32 PM
Yes!! That one would be a great one!!

X__Sasuke__X
07-20-2009, 04:36 PM
LOL, and how about a story about when Sasuke first meets Sakura?

did you see that your idea was chosen?
I write like-20 books at a time, and somehow finish them all! Lol.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-21-2009, 02:44 PM
Oh Yea, and congratulations to NarutoPistol, her idea is in a plotline, and is currently being worked on!!!
Also congratulate Vatanui AKA Pride, his Chunnin Exams book idea is currently getting a plotline made!!
Thanks to the both of you, and congratulations on your amazing story ideas!! PM me for questions, or a request if you'd like to make your own part of the story!!

Oh, okay then. :mrgreen:

X__Sasuke__X
07-21-2009, 02:53 PM
lol. :)

Hinata:)
07-22-2009, 02:32 AM
something with hinata in it :)

X__Sasuke__X
07-22-2009, 07:34 PM
haha, sumthin with Hinata in it, yet your avatar is Neji!? Lol. Nice.

X__Sasuke__X
07-24-2009, 11:41 PM
anybody!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

X__Sasuke__X
07-25-2009, 01:51 PM
COME ON!! I'm very idealess...

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-25-2009, 02:08 PM
How about Hinata fighting Hinabi for the Title of the Clan?

X__Sasuke__X
07-25-2009, 02:09 PM
What's with all the Hinata?
But ya, that would be a good one!! Hinata wins right??

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-25-2009, 02:10 PM
Yep, but then there's a twist....Neji then challenges Hinata.

X__Sasuke__X
07-25-2009, 02:12 PM
ok!! That works... it's on the list!!

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-25-2009, 02:14 PM
Okay.

X__Sasuke__X
07-25-2009, 03:47 PM
haha. ok then lol.

X__Sasuke__X
08-01-2009, 07:11 PM
I haven't gotten an idea in forever...

narutoultra
08-14-2009, 12:48 PM
how about introducing a new clan and kekkei genkai
[if you cant think of one you use mine if you give credit]
they could be enemies or temporary teammates[mine is complex enough to almost write itself in the hands of a good writer]

X__Sasuke__X
08-14-2009, 02:23 PM
sweet!! ya, of course I'll give you credit, the other people's ideas that I used I gave credit to on both this thread, and their username was listed in the notebook (where I write them)

narutoultra
08-14-2009, 05:28 PM
sweet!! ya, of course I'll give you credit, the other people's ideas that I used I gave credit to on both this thread, and their username was listed in the notebook (where I write them)

so you mean pm you the info on the kekkei genkai

X__Sasuke__X
08-15-2009, 01:58 PM
yep!!
I'm still not even sure to consider the book yet, so don't send t much until I decide if the book is worth making or not.

X__Sasuke__X
09-18-2009, 06:53 PM
this place died, but i still need some more ideas... keep em' coming everybody!!

X__Sasuke__X
09-18-2009, 07:19 PM
please somebody leave me some ideas!!!

alsup22
09-22-2009, 03:09 PM
how about a story that has sasuke team up with itachi and they kill naruto and slaughter the village and at the end sasuke and itachi fight:mrgreen: and then send it to me hahahahaha. im sereouse though.

X__Sasuke__X
09-22-2009, 05:56 PM
... O.O

How would Sasuke and Itachi EVER work together tho... -_-' Sasuke hates Itachi. Plus if they work together, why would they just start fighting again?

alsup22
09-22-2009, 06:04 PM
?????? i don't know what your trying to say

Chuckness
09-22-2009, 06:05 PM
How about a kind of filler arc, but it includes Sasuke. Naruto finds him in the hotsprings... hot spring battle!!! JK lol. Um how about Naruto runs away, but hes not doing it on purpose- Madara is controlling him with an evil jutsu, and Sakura and Hinata fight over Naruto 0_0

X__Sasuke__X
09-22-2009, 06:06 PM
O.O
I couldn't help noticing your name... xD xD xD xD xD

alsup22
09-22-2009, 06:10 PM
who ????? AHHHHHHHHHHH im confused

Chuckness
09-23-2009, 04:58 AM
It's ok. Sasuke found out that the hot springs are a great way to find your rival, if he was the pupil of a world- class perv.

alsup22
09-23-2009, 11:18 AM
how about when the three great shinobie where younger. talk about a war that was never written down in the books. or perhaps a sequel to naruto usamaki chronicles 2. yeah talk about a greater master puppet.

Chuckness
09-23-2009, 01:23 PM
O.O
I couldn't help noticing your name... xD xD xD xD xD

Thank you :D I knew I chose a good name!!

X__Sasuke__X
09-24-2009, 02:06 PM
I repped you for it!! ^^

obitobi
09-24-2009, 06:41 PM
is this still alive, cuz i think an arc where The Taka/Hebi traverse the place in the stone gelel movie, and sasuke tricks that one knight to attack the leaf with him...

X__Sasuke__X
09-25-2009, 03:26 PM
thst would be cool! ^^
Except that movie was just a filler >_>

obitobi
09-25-2009, 05:30 PM
i kno... good animation in thoze tho :P

narutoultra
09-28-2009, 03:08 PM
hey do you think you could post your stories, i want to know what became of mine.

X__Sasuke__X
09-28-2009, 07:51 PM
Problem: You can't post Naruto strories. If it has anything to do with Naruto, it'll get taken down.