PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: HOLY!!! Water pipe burst.

Toma RNK
04-16-2009, 07:35 PM
So there are about 13 city workers outside my house at 10:33PM. MAJOR water line break. My street is flooding and I am in a basement. My cpu and electronics are 2 feet off the ground so they are safe for now. The water has been turned off so no more water will likely be coming in. Hopefully I son't need to "wade" my way to the stairs in the morning.

How is every one elses evening going?

Vidda Hatake
04-16-2009, 07:40 PM
Just got home....2 hours sleep last night and 3 the night before...Have an online friend that I really miss because I haven't heard from him in a while and just want to tell him 'hi' but don't dare because I know he's busy and probably nearly exhausted ;) ... But, at least I'm finally here and can relax a bit and have some fun... Thanks guys!! :D

I sure hope things go better for you!!! :)

3lilpandas
04-16-2009, 07:41 PM
While my problems are nothing compared to yours, I have a term paper on Confucius due on Tuesday that counts for a third of my grade and I haven't started it yet. Add that to my archaeology presentation due Monday and my Minitab project for Statistics due Thursday, and you can bet that I'm in for a fun weekend. I'm just happy that I have less than two weeks until summer break (that's always a plus).

Anyways, I hope that the workers can fix everything quickly. I would hate for you to be underwater in the morning. So, best of luck to you!

Toma RNK
04-16-2009, 07:44 PM
While my problems are nothing compared to yours, I have a term paper on Confucius due on Tuesday that counts for a third of my grade and I haven't started it yet. Add that to my archaeology presentation due Monday and my Minitab project for Statistics due Thursday, and you can bet that I'm in for a fun weekend. I'm just happy that I have less than two weeks until summer break (that's always a plus).

Anyways, I hope that the workers can fix everything quickly. I would hate for you to be underwater in the morning. So, best of luck to you!

I'm actually doing some stats work on my eeepc (Named Cheeebi) while I browse on my big pc. Best of luck on the course overload. I need to get together the motivation to study for my CCNP exam next month.

3lilpandas
04-16-2009, 07:49 PM

I'm actually doing some stats work on my eeepc (Named Cheeebi) while I browse on my big pc. Best of luck on the course overload. I need to get together the motivation to study for my CCNP exam next month.

Best of luck with that. Unfortunately, I am horrible at statistics (I'm a history major, archaeology minor). Numbers confuse me.

Tsukuyomi
04-16-2009, 07:59 PM
My sisters doing some things she really shouldnt and she almost got kicked outta school XD
She might be moved somewhere else ok my weeks not going good here ill miss her so much :(

3lilpandas
04-16-2009, 08:01 PM
My sisters doing some things she really shouldnt and she almost got kicked outta school XD
She might be moved somewhere else ok my weeks not going good here ill miss her so much :(

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope things start to get better.

Tsukuyomi
04-16-2009, 08:07 PM

I dont think it wil get solved anytime soon if i sais anymore she would so ... kill me lol

3lilpandas
04-16-2009, 08:08 PM

I dont think it wil get solved anytime soon if i sais anymore she would so ---- kill me lol

That wouldn't be good.

3lilpandas
04-16-2009, 08:12 PM
So, tomarnk...how's the water level? I hope you're not floating away or anything.

Toma RNK
04-16-2009, 08:14 PM
So, tomarnk...how's the water level? I hope you're not floating away or anything.
It has neither increased nor decreased. The guys are still outside. First time I have seen more than 5 city workers out past 11PM

Tsukuyomi
04-16-2009, 08:18 PM
It has neither increased nor decreased. The guys are still outside. First time I have seen more than 5 city workers out past 11PM
Hope they fix it soon i cant imagine that happening where i live lol good luck

Vidda Hatake
04-16-2009, 08:20 PM

What are they doing out there - the backstroke? :lol: No, seriously, I sure hope they get it fixed for you soon, but if they're anything like here, you'll be lucky if it's fixed next week! I sure hope it's soon for you though...