PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 498

tsuki
06-27-2012, 06:07 AM
Its out.

Ichigo is stomping the Quincy and then Kisuke shoots him through the heart. Then he forgets about saving Nel's friend and runs off to Soul Society.

Some people on other sites are theorizing that Ichigo's mother was a Quincy. Anybody agree?

mrsticky005
06-27-2012, 05:23 PM
Its out.

Ichigo is stomping the Quincy and then Kisuke shoots him through the heart. Then he forgets about saving Nel's friend and runs off to Soul Society.

Some people on other sites are theorizing that Ichigo's mother was a Quincy. Anybody agree?

Not a bad chapter...I just hope that at least someone else dies before Ichigo saves the day. Someone like Byakuya. I don't have anything against him.
Actually I like his character. But it would be awesome to see Kubo take a risk like that and kill off a popular character like him.

Plus Captain Renji sounds good to me. :cool:

HokageSoulReaper
06-27-2012, 11:55 PM
Urahara's THE MAN, Ichigo's a BEAST!

mrsticky005
06-28-2012, 02:22 AM
Urahara's THE MAN, Ichigo's a BEAST!

While it was a cheap way to end the fight...it was pretty boss too.
At least it was pretty much guaranteed that Ichigo was gonna win
unlike Ichigo vs Aizen.

tsuki
06-28-2012, 05:58 AM
Not a bad chapter...I just hope that at least someone else dies before Ichigo saves the day. Someone like Byakuya. I don't have anything against him.
Actually I like his character. But it would be awesome to see Kubo take a risk like that and kill off a popular character like him.

Plus Captain Renji sounds good to me. :cool:

I'd vote for Hitsugaya to die. now that would really be taking a risk.

HokageSoulReaper
06-29-2012, 03:22 AM
While it was a cheap way to end the fight...it was pretty boss too.
At least it was pretty much guaranteed that Ichigo was gonna win
unlike Ichigo vs Aizen.

Indeed it was cheap, but it fits Urahara like a glove, since he's one of those ''good guys that does anything to win''

Not really, while he's popular, he is quite hated too, I'd say it would be more a risk if Kyoraku or Ukitake were killed, and even maybe Unohana

mrsticky005
06-30-2012, 05:21 AM

True. Though he's in more need of character development than Byakuya.
Byakuya is a more complete character and thus why he should kick the bucket. Hitsugaya still has growing up to do.

But really either one dead is fine with me.

OR BOTH. :D

Opacityzero
07-01-2012, 10:04 PM
I liked the setup. Ichigo going back to save the day. Generic as hell, but this really is starting to feel like the old Bleach.

Kisuke landing the final blow on the Quincy was hilarious xD

tsuki
07-02-2012, 06:18 AM
Not really, while he's popular, he is quite hated too, I'd say it would be more a risk if Kyoraku or Ukitake were killed, and even maybe Unohana

He's more hated in the US. He is loved in Japan.

Kyoraku, Ukitake, or Unohana would be a risk, but he already stated in an interview he's going to reveal more of their backgrounds and probably bankai

True. Though he's in more need of character development than Byakuya.
Byakuya is a more complete character and thus why he should kick the bucket. Hitsugaya still has growing up to do.

But really either one dead is fine with me.

OR BOTH. :D

That's pretty true. I just think if he was going to kill off Byakuya he should have done it in the last arc.