PDA

View Full Version : Sage Naruto vs Tobi

megabbaut
06-26-2012, 07:02 PM
This is Tobi as he was during the Kyuubi attack on Konoha. (When he fought Minato)
Nobody has the Kyuubi.
Who wins?

Black Azurite
06-26-2012, 07:03 PM
witout ninetails narutos toast

J-Sun Tasogare
06-26-2012, 07:04 PM
This is Tobi as he was during the Kyuubi attack on Konoha. (When he fought Minato)
He also has the Kyuubi. Naruto doesn't.
Who wins?

.....Are you serious? Naruto couldn't beat the full on Kyuubi, let alone Tobi.

Schnarf
06-26-2012, 08:18 PM
Holy mother of roflstomp.

Haku Uchiha
06-27-2012, 05:55 AM
the Kyubi stomps he's at max size and power

megabbaut
06-27-2012, 06:08 AM
Alright then, no one gets the Kyuubi. Hows that sound?

Uchiha Sora
06-27-2012, 06:33 AM
Tobi tries to warp him and he gets frog kata'd

Shikamaru Nara
06-27-2012, 07:23 AM
You know, if you wanna change conditions, at least put it in the OP. >_> I was gonna close this. :lol:

Anyway.
Doesn't Tobi have that intangibility thing?

megabbaut
06-27-2012, 07:24 AM
I would, if I could still edit my posts.

Isn't intangibility limited?

Shikamaru Nara
06-27-2012, 07:26 AM
Hahaha, right. I keep forgetting. :lol:

No idea. If I could tell you I would. I haven't read the manga in a year, but I think he can do it on will when he's being attacked.
Intangibility and warping techniques take the cake imo. Still a stomp.

Naruto's only hope is FRS because he doesn't have the Kyuubi.
That or Frog Song, but I THINK he needs Ma and Pa. Tobi can easily warp them away before any damage is done.

PrinceofPeace
06-27-2012, 06:39 PM
Sage mode Naruto is not as smart or fast as the fourth. Tobi would use intangiblity to dodge most of his attacks.
But i have questions about this fight:
Can tobi use eath realse
Can tobi use genjutsu
Can Tobi summon NINE TAILS

321zigzag3
06-28-2012, 11:42 AM
Tobi has used one earth release to hide Deidara's clay mines.

Tobi has used genjutsu on Konan.

Kyuubi is restricted.

As for Tobi, I am sure he still had an extra eye back then for Izanagi, although then again he never bothered to use it against Minato.

megabbaut
06-28-2012, 11:55 AM
Did he even know Izanagi back then?

321zigzag3
06-28-2012, 11:57 AM
He probably did but regardless he never used it against Minato.

megabbaut
06-28-2012, 12:06 PM
Well let's assume he didn't, since he didn't use it when he got hit by a Rasengan.

PrinceofPeace
06-28-2012, 12:08 PM
I say Naruto cuz he can just summon the boss toads for back up and if he is ever in trouble REVERSE SUMMONING. So its like 4v1 Tobi does not have that many abilities

amon our holy savior
07-02-2012, 10:13 PM
.....Are you serious? Naruto couldn't beat the full on Kyuubi, let alone Tobi.
He already did, but yeah sage mode Naruto vs tobi, I gotta give it to Tobi since naruto wasn't as fast as Minato at this point, sm reactions might help him though. if Naruto was fast enough to hit him before he went intangible again or warped him away he would win.

Toad summons may help, and if naruto stays on him for 5 minutes straight and he cant warp him, he would run out of chakra i guess.

..but then he has 2 izanagi, well it can go either way i guess, leaning towards Tobi. frog katas affects natural energy, could it hurt intangible tobi? shrug idk just a thought

PrinceofPeace
07-03-2012, 08:55 AM
Are you sure Tobi has Izanagi or is it an ass-umption??? Idk

But 3 giant toads would be useful ( not to mention ) 2 extra Sage modes just in case

Tobi lacks feats to fight. Alll he has is his chains ( which Naruto would break with Sage strength) and hiding in the ground ( which Naruto can sense and find him

amon our holy savior
07-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Are you sure Tobi has Izanagi or is it an ass-umption??? Idk

But 3 giant toads would be useful ( not to mention ) 2 extra Sage modes just in case

Tobi lacks feats to fight. Alll he has is his chains ( which Naruto would break with Sage strength) and hiding in the ground ( which Naruto can sense and find him
He already used it once and any uchiha can use it as long as they know the seals it just costs their eye. plus tobi hinted at having a more perfected version than Danzos so that would help him even more

PrinceofPeace
07-03-2012, 04:59 PM
Even so once he uses Iznagi he is practically blind so is power would decrease in about half.

With 3 huge toads
His windstyle
Rasen-Shiduken ( and some that are hidden with transformation jutsu)
Can thousands of clones that would attack when he is out of sage mode
How can tobi win this???

TobiramaSenju307
08-12-2012, 01:28 AM
tobi doesnt only have st. and without knowledge on how it works how is naruto supposed to hit him? with chains he can tie naruto up and unlike minato, naruto cannot escape. this is a battle of speed. naruto wont be given time to make a FRS or summon toads. tobi should have his uchiha barrier so its not like ranged attacks are going to work on him. and with genjutsu its not like toads are there for any purpose other than to break naruto out.