MinatoXNaruto
06-26-2012, 08:03 PM
Young kakashi solos

Haku Uchiha
06-27-2012, 05:56 AM
^i agree young Kakashi solos he had alot of experience and showed real fighting

Uchiha Sora
06-27-2012, 06:37 AM
Sasuke is about equal to Young Kakashi. But I can't say the same for reactions.
Sasuke kept up with friggin KN1

megabbaut
06-27-2012, 07:12 AM
Young Kakashi kept up with Minato during the bell test.

Uchiha Sora
06-27-2012, 07:16 AM
I don't remember that, but i'm 99% sure Minato was holding back a butt ton JUST like Kakashi did with Team 7

Shikamaru Nara
06-27-2012, 07:18 AM
With team old pals here.
Obito is basically the same as Sasuke minus the actual feats and speed, and Kakashi is about the same as Sasuke in speed but got cut pretty easily. :/

It's tough to say though because to use Raikiri you need to be moving at a certain speed. Not sure here about this fight to be completely honest.

However, Young Kakashi kept up with Minato during the bell test.

Minato, IIRC, isn't even that fast unless he's using FTG.
Plus, he was probably just screwing with them.

Uchiha Sora
06-27-2012, 07:50 AM
Actually Sasuke is a mix of Obito and Kakashi now that I think about it. :lol: Fire style, Sharingan, Chidori

Anyway Obito and Kakashi are in character, which means no sharingan, which means they get blitzed by a bloodlusted CS1 Sasuke's chidori.

And once he goes CS2 they have no chance. IIRC he was taking hits from KN1 and said he didn't even feel any pain.

megabbaut
06-27-2012, 08:57 AM
Actually Sasuke is a mix of Obito and Kakashi now that I think about it. :lol: Fire style, Sharingan, Chidori

Anyway Obito and Kakashi are in character, which means no sharingan, which means they get blitzed by a bloodlusted CS1 Sasuke's chidori.

And once he goes CS2 they have no chance. IIRC he was taking hits from KN1 and said he didn't even feel any pain.
Right and they just stand there while he charges up Chidori, right? Sasuke wasn't going all that fast when he was using Chidori on Gaara.

And was Sasuke even able to use CS2 at will in part 1?

He feels pain if he keeps the form up. He even remembered Sakon stating it.

king kakashi
06-27-2012, 10:11 AM
sasuke stomps he has three tomoe sharingan and curse mark v2
kakashi and obito can't compete
in curse mark stage two he formed the chidori with no hand signs
plus he is an expert with fire and high speed taijutsu

Hotarubi Hyuuga
06-27-2012, 03:40 PM
With Obito and Kakashi working together, while Kakashi has sharingan and obito has two, I give to the Old Pals.

PrinceofPeace
06-27-2012, 05:56 PM

I mostly agree but alos disagree with you. Saskue is like young Kakashi and obito put together... BUT BETTER

Unlike Obito Saskue has 3 tomoe sharigan which puts him of predicting/copying attacks. THEY CAN NOT BEAT CS2

Obito would have give his life protecting Kakashi when Saskue goes CS1

Then its just Kakashi vs Saskue then Saskue uses CS2 for the one.

Plus Young Kakashi has not yet mastered Sharigan/chidori

Hotarubi Hyuuga
06-27-2012, 10:14 PM
I mostly agree but alos disagree with you. Saskue is like young Kakashi and obito put together... BUT BETTER

Unlike Obito Saskue has 3 tomoe sharigan which puts him of predicting/copying attacks. THEY CAN NOT BEAT CS2

Obito would have give his life protecting Kakashi when Saskue goes CS1

Then its just Kakashi vs Saskue then Saskue uses CS2 for the one.

Plus Young Kakashi has not yet mastered Sharigan/chidori

Actually I have to disagree with you there because the OP says they both have sharingan which mean Kakashi has 3 tomoe Sharingan and has mastered chidori and since he and Obito who has 2 tomoe in his sharingan's and powerful fire jutsu are working together, once again I give this to the Old Pals.

Now if it was one on one then maybe sasuke would win then, but not against BOTH of them.

king kakashi
06-27-2012, 10:25 PM
Actually I have to disagree with you there because the OP says they both have sharingan which mean Kakashi has 3 tomoe Sharingan and has mastered chidori and since he and Obito who has 2 tomoe in his sharingan's and powerful fire jutsu are working together, once again I give this to the Old Pals.

Now if it was one on one then maybe sasuke would win then, but not against BOTH of them.

Nobody knows when Kakashi unlocked three tomoe ,so you can only go by what we've seen. Therefore, Kakashi only has 2 tomoe.
Plus Sasuke has mastered fire jutsu and Kakashi's chidori(Kakashi had only used twice at this point).
Not to mention he has his full curse mark to fall back on.

Hotarubi Hyuuga
06-28-2012, 09:00 AM
Nobody knows when Kakashi unlocked three tomoe ,so you can only go by what we've seen. Therefore, Kakashi only has 2 tomoe.
Plus Sasuke has mastered fire jutsu and Kakashi's chidori(Kakashi had only used twice at this point).
Not to mention he has his full curse mark to fall back on.

When Obito gave him his sharingan Kakashi then stated that it was thanks to Obito that he mastered the Chidori, it doesn't matter if he used twice or 100 times, the bottom line is that mastered it. Plus it's still two on one and we aren't talking about some random weak ninja that they have on naruto or some bandits, we are talking about Obito who is a chunin and also has fire jutsu of his own with Kakashi who is a jonin. Two ninja who have way more experience than sasuke.

No matter which way you try to twist it Sasuke is just not that good, plus three tomoe or not, he's just gotten it which mean due to his lack of experience with it, he might as well have two. Now like I said if it was one on one then Sasuke might win, but not against both of them.

PrinceofPeace
06-28-2012, 09:20 AM
Team Old Pals are not fast as KN1

How would they defeat a CS2 Saskue he is bloolusted so he would start off in at least CS1. Saske chidori> Kakashi Chidori

Hotarubi Hyuuga
06-28-2012, 01:00 PM
Team Old Pals are not fast as KN1

How would they defeat a CS2 Saskue he is bloolusted so he would start off in at least CS1. Saske chidori> Kakashi Chidori

CS1 was equaled by regular Naruto so with both Obito and Kakashi it wouldn't be an issue. Like I've said before its two skilled ninja with more experience, Sasuke can't do two Chidori at the same time, he can't even fire off a fire ball while doing Chidori.

OK lets say Sasuke attacks Obito, then Kakashi will either chidori him from behind or slash him with that blade of his. Sasuke tries to Attack Kakashi Obito blast him with a Fire ball.

CS2 Sasuke flies at Kakashi with his Chidori, Obito Drops down on him from above and kick both of sasuke's wings then blast him with a fire ball while they are falling and if he doesn't die from that then Kakashi Chidori's him or stabs him with his blade.

One on one you might have point, but CS2 or not, he can't take both of them.

PrinceofPeace
06-29-2012, 07:47 PM
CS1 was equaled by regular Naruto so with both Obito and Kakashi it wouldn't be an issue. Like I've said before its two skilled ninja with more experience, Sasuke can't do two Chidori at the same time, he can't even fire off a fire ball while doing Chidori.

OK lets say Sasuke attacks Obito, then Kakashi will either chidori him from behind or slash him with that blade of his. Sasuke tries to Attack Kakashi Obito blast him with a Fire ball.

CS2 Sasuke flies at Kakashi with his Chidori, Obito Drops down on him from above and kick both of sasuke's wings then blast him with a fire ball while they are falling and if he doesn't die from that then Kakashi Chidori's him or stabs him with his blade.

One on one you might have point, but CS2 or not, he can't take both of them.

Obito .... skilled ninja..... HAHAHAHHAHAHHA thats a good one:D
A skilled ninja would have more than one jutsu and would have activated the sharingan sooner

Saskue is Bloodlusted and ruthless.

Saskue gets right into CS1 and uses a fierce fireball to take on Obitos
Saskue would see kakashi coming from behind wih Sharigan and WOULD BE ABLE TO REACT. then Saskue dodges Obitos fireball and blitzes him with a chodori. (Obito and Kakashi have a two tomoe sharigan so can not predict attacks )

Obito dies of chidori and being bilitz then kakashi tries to get serious but is no match for a CS2 BLACK CHIDORI

There is nothing Obito can really do he only has fireball which Saskue has full knowledge of that attack and Saskues fireballs are stronger. Obito would be killed in Saskues CS1 from there its a cake walk

Hotarubi Hyuuga
07-20-2012, 02:12 PM
Obito .... skilled ninja..... HAHAHAHHAHAHHA thats a good one:D
A skilled ninja would have more than one jutsu and would have activated the sharingan sooner

Saskue is Bloodlusted and ruthless.

Saskue gets right into CS1 and uses a fierce fireball to take on Obitos
Saskue would see kakashi coming from behind wih Sharigan and WOULD BE ABLE TO REACT. then Saskue dodges Obitos fireball and blitzes him with a chodori. (Obito and Kakashi have a two tomoe sharigan so can not predict attacks )

Obito dies of chidori and being bilitz then kakashi tries to get serious but is no match for a CS2 BLACK CHIDORI

There is nothing Obito can really do he only has fireball which Saskue has full knowledge of that attack and Saskues fireballs are stronger. Obito would be killed in Saskues CS1 from there its a cake walk

alright it seems that I have to go through this again,we don't know much about Obito we have to use a lot of common sense one is that he graduated from that academy as 5 which is 7 years earlier than Sasuke did which implies right there that he had more skill than Sasuke.

He died at 13, but he was also a chunin and had been for a while which meant that he had a lot of combat experience, much more than Sasuke would have had at that time which mean Obito would have known more about what he was doing than Sasuke.

during obito's bell test he used a fireball that was significantly larger than Sasuke's which means that his skill in fire style ninjutsu would have been greater than Sasuke's who's fireball was actually quite puny during his own bell test and lets no forget that Obito was a shinobi during war time which only adds on to the fact that he would have had to be skilled to even live up until 13 which further proves the fact that would have had more experience that Sasuke.

Sasuke only as .5 over Obito in their stats during this time and that's only in intelligence and if he's blood lusted how much is he really thinking?

Obito and Kakashi are friend which mean that if Sasuke even turned in the others direction that the other one would already be on it with their attacks, Sasuke is just not that good especially not during this time, that's like Saying that present day Kakashi could beat both Guy and Asuma by himself just because he copied 1000 jutsu and Asuma wasn't as strong as guy and Kakashi who were supposed be on equal level it just wouldn't happen.

you've got both Obito and Kakashi with sharingan and Sasuke who just got his third tomoe so he might as well have two since he doesn't know how to use the third tomoe yet, so it might not be blow out but he's definitely not going to win and is closing yes Obito is skilled ninja, all jokes aside.

Nigoyukai
07-20-2012, 02:20 PM
Not sure how powerful it is at that point or how much it plays here, but Young Kakashi also knew Rasengan back then since he stated that he was unable to add elemental chakra into Rasengan, therefore he created the Chidori (which we all know he created by the time he turned 13).

JLI2infinity
07-20-2012, 11:00 PM
WHAT UP VIZ FAM!!!

Lol nice to be back guys. Anyways it was already mentioned that Obito and Kakashi were chuunin and jonin (respectively) and so they had far more experience in combat, but PTS Sasuke was easily Chuunin level and in CS2 most likely low to mid jonin level. However, because we have so little to go on here it's best to scale their abilities based on the opponents they fought.

Obito and Kakashi were fighting multiple Iwa jonin in the middle of war time. PTS Sasuke fought plenty of skilled opponents but most of them were genin (Haku, Lee roflstomped him, those Kiri genin tired him out, and the Sound 4 were able to handle him pretty easily). And even though they were jonin Kakashi was able to speedblitz them, that at least puts him on the level of CS1 Sasuke maybe higher. After unlocking the sharingan Obito was fighting in tandem with Kakashi and although Kakashi could've been slowing himself down for a combo attack like A did with Darui, I doubt it considering they were trying to ambush the shinobi holding Rin hostage and rescue her as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately as far as feats go, even PTS Sasuke has a large variety of fire techs. than Obito (even though after rereading this forum and watching the flashback I realize that Obito made a fireball bigger than anyone Sasuke produced although not by a huge margin) and CS2 Sasuke's enhanced Chidori would probably be able to put Kakashi down. CS2 Sasuke takes the fight.

PrinceofPeace
07-21-2012, 03:31 PM
OLD PALS has the skillz and expereince BUT not the motive/hatred and jutsu to take out saskue

Hotarubi Hyuuga
07-23-2012, 11:27 AM
OLD PALS has the skillz and expereince BUT not the motive/hatred and jutsu to take out saskue

Well he's trying to kill them so I think they have to motive to use lethal force and Kakashi has Chidori which if given the opening could kill Sasuke, which Obito could make for him.

PrinceofPeace
07-23-2012, 02:05 PM
How could they stop a CS2 Saskue?

Saskue can blitz Obito
Saskue is faster/at least on par with Young Kakshi at speed

And Saskue has tons of FEATS

TheIndigoFang
07-23-2012, 02:09 PM
Kakashi AND Obito BOTH have sharingan. 1 + 2=3 Sasuke has only 2

PrinceofPeace
07-23-2012, 03:33 PM
so...

the sharigan is not as high of a level as Saskue's and how does that stop CS2 or black chodori

Hotarubi Hyuuga
07-23-2012, 03:54 PM
so...

the sharigan is not as high of a level as Saskue's and how does that stop CS2 or black chodori

But you're assuming that that Sasuke would even make it that far, if it were one on one sure, but against two people, Sasuke couldn't blitz anyone because of the simple fact that the other person would not allow it.

It took a decent amount of time for Sasuke to charge his black chidori which would leave him wide open for all kinds of attacks, Obito's fire balls being one of them, not to mention the fact that kakashi could have charged his own chidori or slashed him with his blade.

PrinceofPeace
07-23-2012, 03:57 PM
it is bloodlusted so he would use CS2 quickly or right away

black chodori took like 5 signs and there is a huge distance in between them

Hotarubi Hyuuga
07-23-2012, 04:42 PM
it is bloodlusted so he would use CS2 quickly or right away

black chodori took like 5 signs and there is a huge distance in between them

So basically its about which way he wants to go out, attack Obito and get killed by Kakashi's Chidori or Attack Kakashi and and get killed by Obito's Massive fire ball, either way it does not look good for him.

PrinceofPeace
07-23-2012, 05:23 PM
Not really CS1 takes Obito and CS2 takes kakshi

you know what lets finish our topic about Saskue vs Obito before we talk about this

hmmmmmmm???

Hotarubi Hyuuga
07-23-2012, 05:29 PM
Not really CS1 takes Obito and CS2 takes kakshi

you know what lets finish our topic about Saskue vs Obito before we talk about this

hmmmmmmm???

eh, alright