4th Kazekage
Hiruzen
Hashirama
Tobirama
3rd kazekage

Discuss?

Shikamaru Nara
06-25-2012, 02:38 PM
Chouji needs to be somewhere up there for sure.

TheBlackChidori
06-25-2012, 02:45 PM
Because Choji is a kage.

J-Sun Tasogare
06-25-2012, 02:47 PM
Danzo not included?

Kuromaki
06-25-2012, 02:48 PM
Choji being kage level? Pffft

J-Sun Tasogare
06-25-2012, 02:50 PM
Choji being kage level? Pffft
It's an actual, Kage tier list....

Kuromaki
06-25-2012, 02:50 PM
It's an actual, Kage tier list....
I know

J-Sun Tasogare
06-25-2012, 02:55 PM
Just making sure :P

TheBlackChidori
06-25-2012, 04:36 PM
Danzo would be top on feats if included, yes?

Red
06-25-2012, 04:45 PM
Hiruzen is/was hyped to be stronger than Hashirama, no?

Shikamaru Nara
06-25-2012, 04:47 PM
Sorry. >.> I thought you meant Kage level.

Sagepain
06-25-2012, 04:51 PM
Hiruzen is/was hyped to be stronger than Hashirama, no?

Yes.....It was stated that Hiruzen was the most powerful Hokage the Leaf ever had.

I'd say via Hype......he would be above Hashirama.

J-Sun Tasogare
06-25-2012, 04:52 PM
Danzo would be top on feats if included, yes?

Depends, but I think Baku could take out the 3rd Raikaage.

Red
06-25-2012, 04:53 PM
Yes.....It was stated that Hiruzen was the most powerful Hokage the Leaf ever had.

I'd say via Hype......he would be above Hashirama.
From the Wiki,
"Hiruzen was one of the most powerful shinobi in history. In fact, he was so powerful that he was admired as the God of Shinobi (忍の神, Shinobi no Kami) in his prime and was said to be the strongest Hokage that Konoha ever had. Even in his old age, he also said to be the strongest of all the five Kage at the time of his death."

There are 2 references for this too.
1.) page 117 and 265 of the first databook
2.) Naruto chapter 140 page 3.

Space Cowboy Sasori
06-25-2012, 05:00 PM
Depends, but I think Baku could take out the 3rd Raikaage.

How so?

J-Sun Tasogare
06-25-2012, 05:03 PM
How so?

Wind is strong to Lightning. And if Danzo plays his cards right he can make the 3rd think he killed him, the catch him off guard and suck him up. Baku also broke sasunoo, and might've absorbed it had Sasuke not killed it.

Godaime Kazekage
06-26-2012, 05:48 AM
Are you counting the Third Raikage surviving three days in battle against 10,000 men a feat or hype? If you're counting it as a feat you have to remember it was only word of mouth, with his right hand man Dodai as the source.

How the heck is A above Gaara in feats?! A's best feat is being super fast (enough to dodge Amaterasu), nothing else he's done is all that noteworthy. Gaara on the other hand has a defense strong enough to defend an entire village/regiment against powerful attacks like C3 and Joki Boi and fast enough to block attacks like Amaterasu. He's come up with a method of defeating Susano'o users (up until the final stage), has one of the best sensing techniques in the 'verse, can fly, stopped a meteorite (w/ Onoki's help of course), demonstrated a high level of intelligence in battle (coming up with a way to stop Joki Boi), and has enough stamina to fight against multiple shinobi who are Kage level or stronger in a row (4th Kazekage, Muu, 2nd Miz, Edo Madara).

TheBlackChidori
06-26-2012, 08:17 AM
Wind is strong to Lightning. And if Danzo plays his cards right he can make the 3rd think he killed him, the catch him off guard and suck him up. Baku also broke sasunoo, and might've absorbed it had Sasuke not killed it.

I would accept that if RS didn't bounce off him and Temari's jutsu wasn't completely useless to him.

As for Hiruzen being hyped up more than Hashirama, that was before Madara. He definitely refers to Hashirama as the strongest that ever lived.

Sagepain
06-26-2012, 09:19 AM
^ Assuming Madara knows what Hiruzen was capable of?

Hiruzen was probably just a kid by the time Madara died. He was pretty young when even the Second died.

Madara in reality isin't all that strong. He acts like hes superior to everyone like hes the macdaddy of all Uchiha. Yet if he wasin't an Edo or had Wood style.........or even the Rinnegan all of which he obtained Near or after his death then he'd have died multiple times in his fight against the current Kage.

Via Hype Hiruzen is the most Powerful Hokage ever........If thats true then that means he was stronger then Hashirama, and by extension Madara. That makes him the most powerful person in the Naruto verse besides the Sage of the Six Paths.

Hiruzen was known as the "God of Shinobi" a Title he shared with the Sage of the Six Paths. I doubt they'd call him that without a reason.

Godaime Kazekage
06-27-2012, 04:30 AM
^ Assuming Madara knows what Hiruzen was capable of?

Hiruzen was probably just a kid by the time Madara died. He was pretty young when even the Second died.

Hiruzen was known as the "God of Shinobi" a Title he shared with the Sage of the Six Paths. I doubt they'd call him that without a reason.

Madara knew about Nagato when he died, so Hiruzen was not a kid when Madara died. According to hype at the beginning of the series Hiruzen was called "God of Shinobi" (in a databook) and was said to be stronger than the Hokage that came before him. Kishi also said in an interview that Minato was the strongest Hokage. This all happened a long time ago though and the new hype from Kabuto and Madara about Hashi being so strong elevates him above the other two. I agree with TBC here.

Just a clarification question...is tier rank determined by overall strength and usefulness of abilities or who would win in 1v1 fight?

Also, why is the 2nd Miz so high on both lists? He has no hype besides the fact that he's a Kage and landed a mutual KO on Muu. He also lost against Gaara 1v1 (yes, Onoki helped, but his one contribution was killing the clam and ending the genjutsu, and Gaara could have also stopped the genjutsu by burying the clam in sand after he found it with the sensing sand).

TheBlackChidori
06-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Jokey boy and invisible to all except sensory types.

J-Sun Tasogare
06-27-2012, 01:00 PM
I would accept that if RS didn't bounce off him and Temari's jutsu wasn't completely useless to him.

As for Hiruzen being hyped up more than Hashirama, that was before Madara. He definitely refers to Hashirama as the strongest that ever lived.

You can't compare Temari's little gust jutsu to something that almost ripped Susanoo a new one. RS hit him and destroyed his Armor iirc, besides Baku is a different type of attack than RS is, Baku would render the Raikage immobile and just allow Danzo to destroy him with his Vacuum Balls until Raikage dies. Plus Danzo always has the one sealing jutsu that would paralyze Raikage.

TheBlackChidori
06-27-2012, 01:22 PM
Would Danzo be able to get past the lightning shroud with hand seal?

J-Sun Tasogare
06-27-2012, 01:27 PM
Would Danzo be able to get past the lightning shroud with hand seal?

I'm sure he would, I don't think the lightning armor covers the bottom of his foot, that's how he got sasuke with it.

TheBlackChidori
06-27-2012, 02:15 PM
Pretty sure it does, or else he wouldn't have speed.

321zigzag3
06-27-2012, 02:18 PM
Danzo placed a seal on Sasuke by grabbing his neck.

Godaime Kazekage
06-28-2012, 05:08 AM
You can't compare Temari's little gust jutsu to something that almost ripped Susanoo a new one. RS hit him and destroyed his Armor iirc, besides Baku is a different type of attack than RS is, Baku would render the Raikage immobile and just allow Danzo to destroy him with his Vacuum Balls until Raikage dies. Plus Danzo always has the one sealing jutsu that would paralyze Raikage.

Temari is hyped to be the best wind user in the entire shinobi alliance and was shown to take down an entire forest with an attack- hardly a "little gust jutsu". Rasenshuriken has cut through mountains and it hardly affected the 3RK-do you honestly think Danzo's wind jutsu is more powerful than RS?- (although what RS exactly did to the 3RK could be debated-because Naruto wasn't in Sage Mode when he used it, it might have had the "poison effect" of severing the chakra channels initially shown in Naruto vs. Kakuzu, but this didn't matter in the fight because the 3RK was an Edo)

Also, 3RK can probably move with enough speed that he won't be caught or immobilized by Baku.

Finally, this is all pointless, because Danzo isn't even on this list.