PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: How do I beat Susanoo?

Evert131
06-25-2012, 01:01 PM
I main Sasori in UNSG, and sometimes I rape a Sasuke or Itachi player and
they awaken, I always lose because of these!

I could understand that you would say combo them, so I tried tilt spam
( That would make Susanoo their undoing ) but puppets have been nerfed
and when you tilt, they fall down. I can't just attack it with combo's because
even if I get the chance to, they will still fall down... What do I do as a
puppeteer to not get my ass kicked by this?

megabbaut
06-25-2012, 01:04 PM
Keep your double guard up, and when Susanoo approaches, chakra dash away from him. Basically, play defensively and run away until the awakening disappears.

Evert131
06-25-2012, 04:29 PM
Keep your double guard up, and when Susanoo approaches, chakra dash away from him. Basically, play defensively and run away until the awakening disappears.

I'm gonna see if that works, but usually susanoo users trap you in a corner
and leave you pretty much no place to run...

PrinceofPeace
06-25-2012, 05:34 PM
Susanoo is Easy to beat . It looks threatening but it just a bigger target. Hopefully you have a long range attacker like temari, tenten. If not use other long range attacks like water dragon or fireball.

Keep your distance
Guard up

If he has full subs and its a confined space and you have little to no subs. YOUR DEAD

Housh
06-25-2012, 07:02 PM
Dude you use puppets? ATTACK SUSANOO. Hit him with support blah or keep attacking. Theyve toned that awakening down alot. Hidan will paralyze him but even without support just attack. He cant attack while getting hit

Uchiha Sora
06-25-2012, 11:35 PM
You use your swag. Always works. True story.

Evert131
06-26-2012, 02:45 PM
Dude you use puppets? ATTACK SUSANOO. Hit him with support blah or keep attacking. Theyve toned that awakening down alot. Hidan will paralyze him but even without support just attack. He cant attack while getting hit

I use Deidara and Hidan as supports, but most of the time they wait until
hidan's on cooldown and then awaken, and as I said my puppet keeps falling
down when it touches susanoo... But if i have Hidan then I use him and
combo him as you said ^^

PrinceofPeace
06-27-2012, 06:55 PM
You use the will of stone to win

pathbeyondthedark
06-29-2012, 08:13 PM
Move your puppet using guard. Theres really not much else you can do. If you see Itachi/Sasuke (Susanno'o) as 1 of their top 3, choose a different character and combo away.

ElectricSwag
07-02-2012, 10:19 AM
Yeah, Susanoo used to give me lots of trouble as well. It's easy to defeat it now. Just attack it right in the middle. It almost always works for me.

Neve
07-04-2012, 04:00 AM
just keep on attacking it.

BMC1994
07-22-2012, 06:01 AM
When i face susuno i usually air dash towards it and combo cancel it to death it works like 7 out of 10 times.