PDA

View Full Version : Kage Royale [Conditions]

Opacityzero
06-19-2012, 04:53 AM
This Kage Royale is basically a gathering of ten Kage, two from each village. Each team consist of the villages current Kage and a former Kage. The battle will take place in the Valley of the End with each person standing 10m apart in a circle. Any abilities that have been seen in the manga are fair game. Each person is also in character except for the fact that they are willing to work with their current/former Kage to defeat the other teams. This thread is also different then the other Kage Royale's that I saw posted. The teams can be observed below:

Hokage: Tsunade and Minato

Raikage: A and Sandaime Raikage

Tsuchikage: Oonoki and Muu

Mizukage: Mei and Nidaime Mizukage

Kazekage: Gaara and Yondaime Kazekage

SageKakashi
06-19-2012, 06:07 AM
Hashirama + Tobirama = way better duo.

Opacityzero
06-19-2012, 06:27 AM
Hashirama + Tobirama = way better duo.
Yeah maybe, but i'm doing current Kage and random previous. This also applies to them all.

TheBlackChidori
06-19-2012, 08:50 AM
It really comes down to A and 3RKK Vs. Onoki and Muu Vs. Minato.

Minato can't hurt 3RKK so that eliminates that team. Anyone think 3RK can tank a dust release?

Wooster
06-19-2012, 09:15 AM
Onoki and Mu? They aren't losing.
A and pops can't fly. Massive disadvantage for them.

TheBlackChidori
06-19-2012, 11:12 AM
Yeah I was thinking the same thing, although Onoki may not be fast enough to hit them with it. Mu is a different story with invisibility.

PrinceofPeace
06-19-2012, 11:17 AM
With the WILL OF STONE power Tsuchikages: Oonoki and Muu

take this . They can fly up in the air and turn their opponets to dust. No way the 3RK could take a dust attack

Opacityzero
06-19-2012, 02:15 PM
I agree, Team Tsuchikage take this in majority of scenarios.

Mu and Onoki both possess the most powerful abilities here. They both possess flight, which would effectively allow them to escape any and all forms of attack (save Gaara's), specifically the problematic techniques of Minato. Gaara will be no real threat to either of them considering the nature of their techniques. Onoki was also stated to possess power enough to wipe out the entire island turtle with his Jinton, meaning he could literally eliminate just about everyone in this match. Beyond that, Mu also possesses said elemental release, plus an undetectable invisibility technique, as well as a jutsu that allows him to literally split himself into two.

This is a group-style battle, meaning there are always "but" and "what if" scenarios, but IMO, in the greatest number of said scenarios, Team Tsuchikage take this.

Godaime Kazekage
06-20-2012, 06:55 AM
It really comes down to A and 3RKK Vs. Onoki and Muu Vs. Minato.

Minato can't hurt 3RKK so that eliminates that team. Anyone think 3RK can tank a dust release?
I think that Naruto vs. 3RK proved that Minato could hurt him. Anyway, Tsuchikages take this.

PrinceofPeace
06-20-2012, 06:35 PM
I think that Naruto vs. 3RK proved that Minato could hurt him. Anyway, Tsuchikages take this.

how doesthat prove anything. Minato does not have an attack to match Wind Release: Rasenshuriken

Plus onoki is in the air anyway spammind dust style to beat them before minato and 3RK happens

JLI2infinity
06-21-2012, 01:42 AM
You guys are forgetting one thing, you have two tailless over here one of them with a powerful long range ninjutsu. Everyone forgets black lightning because it wasn't shown on panel. But it is a long range attack that would knock Muu and Onoki out of the sky. At the same time Team Raikage would have to figure out how to find an invisible Muu, I'm not sure how that would work out. I think Team Tsuchikage wins out here. If A had more versatility it'd be a different story but he's just a weaker but slightly faster version of his father. TRK is easily the best of these competitors but he needs support to win.

Godaime Kazekage
06-21-2012, 06:34 AM
how doesthat prove anything. Minato does not have an attack to match Wind Release: Rasenshuriken

Has nothing do with the Rasenshuriken-he'd beat him the same way Naruto did-by using a Rasengan to make the 3RK impale himself-he's got the reaction speed and the brains to do it.

Anyway, I wonder if it would be possible for Minato to use his ST Barrier to absorb a dust release attack?`:|

Still doesn't solve the problem of hitting the Tsuchikages in the air or locating Muu (unless Muu started on the ground, in which case Minato might be able to locate him using that finger to the ground technique). The only way I see the other Kages winning is if Minato teamed up with Gaara. Ok, this is a stretch, but feasible: the Hokages and Kazekages team up to first take out the greater threat-maybe the 4th Kazekage and Minato were friends when they were both in office..?

PrinceofPeace
06-22-2012, 03:11 PM
Has nothing do with the Rasenshuriken-he'd beat him the same way Naruto did-by using a Rasengan to make the 3RK impale himself-he's got the reaction speed and the brains to do it.

Anyway, I wonder if it would be possible for Minato to use his ST Barrier to absorb a dust release attack?`:|

Still doesn't solve the problem of hitting the Tsuchikages in the air or locating Muu (unless Muu started on the ground, in which case Minato might be able to locate him using that finger to the ground technique). The only way I see the other Kages winning is if Minato teamed up with Gaara. Ok, this is a stretch, but feasible: the Hokages and Kazekages team up to first take out the greater threat-maybe the 4th Kazekage and Minato were friends when they were both in office..?

Ill Admit MY BAD ON FIRST STATEMENT
Minato could use ST Barrier but how long does that last ?? He cant abosrb 2 dust users one on his front and back.
WHO SAYS PPL CAN TEAM UP. Most likely the fourth and minato were NOT FIRENDS if they were he would have not JOINED ORO

Godaime Kazekage
06-25-2012, 06:37 AM
Ill Admit MY BAD ON FIRST STATEMENT
Minato could use ST Barrier but how long does that last ?? He cant abosrb 2 dust users one on his front and back.
WHO SAYS PPL CAN TEAM UP. Most likely the fourth and minato were NOT FIRENDS if they were he would have not JOINED ORO

Yondaime Kazekage only started to move against the leaf after the new Wind Daimyo took over and started giving jobs to Konoha instead of Suna which was after Minato's time, at any rate it's not completely clear if Yon. Kazekage even ordered the attack on the leaf or he had already been killed by Oro and company and Oro/Kabuto in disguise made the order.

That tangent aside, I agree that having teams work together to beat another team isn't fair and that the Tsuchikages would win this match, I just wanted to come up with a possible scenario in which they would lose for variety's sake, because everyone agreed that they would win.:mrgreen:

TheBlackChidori
06-25-2012, 11:00 AM

For one, Naruto needed the Hachibi's advise to know how to damage 3RKK. Also, he had to go into Sage Mode in order to sense the Raikage's attack and react to it.

PrinceofPeace
06-25-2012, 12:13 PM
Face it Tsuchikage: Oonoki and Muu win flying and dust realse is a deadly combo.

Godaime Kazekage
06-26-2012, 06:04 AM
For one, Naruto needed the Hachibi's advise to know how to damage 3RKK. Also, he had to go into Sage Mode in order to sense the Raikage's attack and react to it.

IIRC Naruto only talked to the Hachibi to confirm his suspicion that the 3RK's wound was self inflicted-meaning he'd already thought up the idea after his Bijuu dama/rasengan failed and he realized he couldn't hurt him with anything else. Also, Minato's reflexes/nerve transmission speed are a lot faster than Naruto's so he wouldn't need Sage Mode to counter the Raikage's attack.

PrinceofPeace
06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
Irrelevent because they can not beat Dust Realse

Frost ninja
06-27-2012, 06:50 PM
Actually they are much faster than Oonoki and Muu, so I don't see them getting airborn.

PrinceofPeace
06-27-2012, 06:53 PM
1- why would they go after them first

2- they are fast but they would not be able to find Muu

Onoki and MUU WINNNNNNNN

Frost ninja
06-27-2012, 07:45 PM
Muu's cloaking would be an issue for everyone aside from Gaara who has sensor sand.
Thats if he can cloak before getting jumped on.

They are 10m apart, so the speedsters will end up blitzing the biggest threats according to their own knowledge.

PrinceofPeace
06-28-2012, 09:11 AM
You are making a very UNLIKELY SITUATION the kages would not just gang up on one team.

I dont see that they have knowlege on each other so Garra would not start off with sensing sand when he sees everyone at first. He would use an offensive/deffensive move first because someone would be attacking him

Frost ninja
06-28-2012, 03:52 PM
How is it unlikely to eliminate the biggest threats first?
I wouldn't want two living nukes... well... to keep living.

PrinceofPeace
06-29-2012, 07:11 PM
Welll there are other kages ( like the 3RK) that are nukes. and everyone does not have knowledge of Muu and Onoki. By you saying that they will gang up on Muu and Onoki you are just agreeing that they are the biggest threat

Just because Garra can find Muu doesnt Mean that Garra can take on Muu. First of all its in character so Muu would go out for the Mizukage. Onoki will go in the sky and use dust style. Onoki could be able to be bilitz but Rakigaes would attack the leaf since they are high rivials

You keep saying ppl would gang up on Onoki and Muu but who do you think will win

PrinceofPeace
06-29-2012, 07:14 PM
Also how do the kage react to Mu's splitting jutsu???

Frost ninja
06-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Also how do the kage react to Mu's splitting jutsu???

They kill both copies, since they have knowledge of it.
IMO it would come down to Minato and Tsunade (because of her regen) and A, maybe 2nd mizu.

And to be honest, 2nd mizu would probably win just because of his trolololo clamjutsu

PrinceofPeace
06-29-2012, 08:27 PM
How do they have knowldege ???

It is very rare all of the kages would team up for a short time to take out Mu and Onoki are they just going to team up for the next strongest then just go down the line. Thats not in character at all

The Rakiges are too proud to do that plus they would go after the leaf so NO blitzing Onoki

Onoki then safely goes up in the air and stomps with dust style ( the only other who would go in the sky is garra and garra would not beat Onoki)

3RK would beat Minato. A might lose to Tsunade but then 3RK would beat Tsunade the only chance for leaf is their summonings but that can do too much

MU and Onoki Spam dust style from the sky NO ONE CAN TOUCH THEM and teamming up to attack them is very unlikly and unfair and NOT IN CHARACTER

Frost ninja
06-29-2012, 08:30 PM
They won't be "teaming up"
They will just trample them because they know how dangerous they are.

As for how they know, all 5 of the living kages have knowledge on each other.
They also have knowledge on all of the dead kages because they have fought them. Their knowledge may not be extensive but its more than enough to decide upon who is the most threatening, being the nukes.

PrinceofPeace
06-29-2012, 08:40 PM
So Raikages would not attack the leaf right away even thought they are their main enemies.

Minato and Tsunade barley have knowledge of Mu nor does Mei barely Garra or the 4th kazekage.

Not many know of Mu's splitting jutsu

The sand and water villages would try to attack the stone but the leaf and lighting would go at it maybe even leaf sand and ligthing would go at it.
Mu and Onoki are not that slow they can evade

Your pretty much saying the kages need to team up to defeat onoki and Mu because they are so strong. You have given litlle to no evidence to who else would win

The leaf strongest thing they could do was summon
Stone village would use dust from above
Lighting would speed blits
Sand would try to capture others with sand
Water would use ninjutsu or genjutsu

Frost ninja
06-29-2012, 08:46 PM
Tsunade has enough to know about splitting and dust techniques, Minato was alive at the time of their domain iirc.

Any of the 5 kages know of it since they had all witnessed it happening.

Mu and Onoki are fast but not that fast.

I'm saying that Mu and Onoki die in the early seconds of the fight either by the Raikage knowing firsthand they are threats or by Gaara. They are glass cannons, not per se "strong" in the traditional sense.

The leaf has Minato, who is by far the fastest in the situation.
Stone village is already dead by either A or Minato.
Lightning would try, yes.
Sand meh...
Water would lose out pretty quick too barring 2nd mizu.

Cult of Personality
06-29-2012, 08:50 PM
Comes down to Thunder vs Stone.

And Minato is not "by far the fastest". He isn't the fastest period. A is faster than him, and Onoki, Mu and A's father are all faster than he is.

PrinceofPeace
06-29-2012, 08:52 PM
Your situation of teaming up is not in character.

So its basically leaf , lighting and stone

So with these 3 teams none of them can sense or find Mu. The old kages would never tema up with each other they all dispised other kages because of the constant wars,

They are not teaming up and no teams means stone wins

Frost ninja
06-29-2012, 09:00 PM
Comes down to Thunder vs Stone.

And Minato is not "by far the fastest". He isn't the fastest period. A is faster than him, and Onoki, Mu and A's father are all faster than he is.

How odd, because Raikage himself admitted Minato was the only person to be outright faster than him.

Onoki isn't anywhere near as fast, nor is Mu. In fact neither have shown any really impressive speed feats. A's father also is in the "not necessarily fast" since the fodder-esque rubber ninja was able to see him coming, cover Naruto in a rubber sphere, and remove him before 3RK could land the hit.

Your situation of teaming up is not in character.

They've been doing it for I dont even know how long in the story.

So its basically leaf , lighting and stone

And possibly sand if they ignore him.

So with these 3 teams none of them can sense or find Mu. The old kages would never tema up with each other they all dispised other kages because of the constant wars,

Actually no, Mu is dead long before he has a chance to cloak. Raikage blitzes and smashes him, he doesn't even need a team to do it.

They are not teaming up and no teams means stone wins

Not even close, they get stepped on early because they are threats, as I said. A alone could get the job done by himself, no need for teams.

PrinceofPeace
06-29-2012, 09:09 PM
In character A would want to go agains Minato they are old rivals plus A is not the smartest he doesnt think before attacking he just wants to fight

If the kages were friendly to each other your theory is possible but the older kages are hatful YOU TEAMING PLAN WILL NOT HAPPEN

Cult of Personality
06-29-2012, 09:11 PM
How odd, because Raikage himself admitted Minato was the only person to be outright faster than him.

Feats > character statements. A is marginally faster. Minato can react a mid to long range (just barely) but in close he'd die horribly.

A's father also is in the "not necessarily fast" since the fodder-esque rubber ninja was able to see him coming, cover Naruto in a rubber sphere, and remove him before 3RK could land the hit.

Dodged two FRSes point blank range. When Minato can do that, let me know.

PrinceofPeace
06-29-2012, 09:14 PM
Dear Frost Ninja

Your a great debater but I am getting tired of debating lets be friends and have lunch lol.... lets just agree I win ;)

Frost ninja
06-29-2012, 09:24 PM
Feats > character statements. A is marginally faster. Minato can react a mid to long range (just barely) but in close he'd die horribly.

He reacted fast enough to avoid being blipped by Tobi, reacted to A in his prime... So I don't think he just said it to say it.

Dodged one FRS, at near point-blank range, after it was thrown from a distance. When Minato can do that, let me know.

He reacted to A who moved fast enough to discharge a bolt from his raiton. If we assume its electricity then he would be moving far far faster than FRS in order to do so.

Plus the FRS was moving slow enough for Naruto to whip a hand around and redirect it, so do we assume Naruto has Supersonic+ Bijuu hands too?
And he only dodged one. He got hit by the second pretty convincingly.

PrinceofPeace
06-29-2012, 09:30 PM
Lets say Mu and Onoki got airbourn how can they be stopped

( because your teaming or ganging up theroy is HIGHLY UNLIKELY)

Frost ninja
06-29-2012, 09:32 PM
In character A would want to go agains Minato they are old rivals plus A is not the smartest he doesnt think before attacking he just wants to fight

If the kages were friendly to each other your theory is possible but the older kages are hatful YOU TEAMING PLAN WILL NOT HAPPEN

Only Kages who would be hateful towards eachother would've been Mu and 2nd Mizu, and even they have shown they respect the other villages as per in the story.

So no, the older kages would also cooperate with the exception of the 3RK who wasn't really conscious for most of his fight, and maybe Minato.

Frost ninja
06-29-2012, 09:34 PM
Lets say Mu and Onoki got airbourn how can they be stopped

( because your teaming or ganging up theroy is HIGHLY UNLIKELY)

Gaara sand, for one.
Lightning people should be fast enough to prevent it in the first place.
Minato could FTG tag one of them if he really needed to, as that seems a common enough practice.
Boss summons from Tsunade.
Mizus don't really have anything to work with but maybe jokey boy?

Your theory of them managing to get airborn before being killed outright is more unlikely than the villages with newfound respect for each other as of recent chapters refusing to kill the obvious biggest threat.

PrinceofPeace
06-29-2012, 09:41 PM
Onoki is faster and smarter and overall better than Garra
Lighting ppl are fast and could take out AT LEAST ONE
What knowledge does Minato have Why would he choose to place a tag on him over others ( This is a reallly unfair and unlikely biased situation)

Boss summons dont attack in the air Katsyu's acid cant go that far Gama could jump but dust realase on his hand

IDK on Jokey Boy

And WHY DONT WE TEAM UP ON THE LEAF HUH??? If you are all for teaming up on ppl why not the leaf. They are hated by all because they are SO STRONG they have won pretty much every war so why dont we go after them?????

Frost ninja
06-29-2012, 09:46 PM
I can agree on the Gaara point.
I agree with the lightning.
Minato would be tagging everyone. Its dependant on who is closest to him.
Boss summons eh... I was just saying they had it.
Jokey boy is ^

Because the leaf has saved the sand, and right now the leaf and the lightning are allies because of the jinchurriki bond between them. Onoki seems the most hyped about working together in the recent chapters. Mizu likes Gaara who likes Naruto so theres the connection on that part. So yeah, reasons not to team up on the leaf along with everyone knowing Tsunade basically tanks whatever she wants with Yin seal, they may avoid attacking her to focus on enemies they can actually kill.

PrinceofPeace
06-29-2012, 09:55 PM
Minato is not fast enough to tag EVERYBODY

BUT THE OLD KAGES DO NOT FEEL THE SAME AS CURRENT KAGES THERE IS BAD BLOOD. PLUS Naruto is not in this battle

Frost ninja
06-29-2012, 10:12 PM
Old kages, the only two who weren't there to witness the whole "Teaming up isn't so bad" is Minato and 3RK. Everyone else is like "Village teams r awesum"

Minato doesn't need to tag everybody, but he can tag whoever is in his half of the circle.

Where are the other people standing? Like who is next to who?

PrinceofPeace
06-29-2012, 10:17 PM
Exactly there is not enough evidence for Minato to doo this. At best he could tag two until A or 3RK attacked him

In this Scene that you stated while Minato does this one of the rakigaes goes to intercept him while onoki and Mu fly into the air ( while Mu makes himself light-weight he can go even faster if Onoki kept up with Deidara which is equal to Garras sand which kept up with Amaterasu which kept up with A then Onoki can get away can My can hide)

Frost ninja
06-29-2012, 10:19 PM
Exactly there is not enough evidence for Minato to doo this. At best he could tag two until A or 3RK attacked him

In this Scene that you stated while Minato does this one of the rakigaes goes to intercept him while onoki and Mu fly into the air ( while Mu makes himself light-weight he can go even faster if Onoki kept up with Deidara which is equal to Garras sand which kept up with Amaterasu which kept up with A then Onoki can get away can My can hide)

There isn't enough for him not to either. Until we get where everyone is standing, we can't say for sure if he can or not. If Onoki and Mu are directly to his left Raikage won't be able to intercept Minato before tapping them.

Ammy didn't keep up with A.
Deidara isn't that fast, to be honest.
Gaara's sand wasn't as fast as it is now.
Mu would stand in the 2nd mizu's way so no dice.

PrinceofPeace
06-29-2012, 10:26 PM
Mun would turn invisiable so Minato could not tag him anyway. Its obvious to notice a yellow flash and know about the tag WHICH ONOKI HAS FULL KNOWLEDGE ON

AND LIGHT ONOKI would be fast enough. You can never have to many info so we have to use waht we have.

This is nation against nation why would you team up that just admits that onoki and Mu are a huge threat

Frost ninja
06-29-2012, 10:30 PM
They are a threat, I've openly admitted they are psuedo-nukes.

However Mu hasn't shown to go invisible that fast, and light onoki isn't going to be fast enough to avoid a minato blitz from 3m away

PrinceofPeace
06-29-2012, 10:34 PM
So are you saying if they team up they will beat Onoki and Mu but if they dont Onoki and MU will win

Frost ninja
06-29-2012, 10:35 PM
No. I'm saying its dependant on distance, and its highly unlikely the speedsters will just ignore two psuedo-nukes. If they don't get focused down right away then yeah, invisible nukes will win it out.

However, as I said it depends on distance.

PrinceofPeace
06-29-2012, 10:43 PM
Well we have no distance so if your argument depends SO MUCH on that than

Onoki and Mu win (especially with not team gang bang) DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE WILL OF STONE

They can make HUGE DUST REalase attacks

Frost ninja
06-29-2012, 10:51 PM
"The battle will take place in the Valley of the End with each person standing 10m apart in a circle."

So who is standing where? Until we know, both arguments are null and void.

PrinceofPeace
06-29-2012, 11:23 PM
Well process of elimination he has beef with the raikages so thats who he would tag first

TobiramaSenju307
08-11-2012, 10:55 PM
muu and onoki fly up and nuke everyone