PDA

View Full Version : Shikamaru/Kiba/Neji/Choji/Naruto vs the Sound Ninja 4

Jmalenko
06-18-2012, 02:33 PM
After watching the Sasuke Arc i was wondering something....The battles that happened between these teams,were they the best pairings or do you think they couldve been better? Opinions all please.

PrinceofPeace
06-18-2012, 06:27 PM
kiba and naruto and choji and shikamarus battle were fitting. Neji;s battl efell a little flat. Its was mostly him reacting to web guys attacks while web guy hid

Jmalenko
06-18-2012, 10:30 PM
kiba and naruto and choji and shikamarus battle were fitting. Neji;s battl efell a little flat. Its was mostly him reacting to web guys attacks while web guy hid
Kidomaro wasnt that bad but i just felt durin that whole arc that something was missing....
Choji vs Jurobo was a great battle between heavyweights
Kiba/Akamaru vs Sakon/Ukon was a good tag match
Naruto didnt have anybody til Kimimaro jumped in

i just dont know though that Neji and Shikamaru wouldve had better results if they had the other's opponent.
Neji vs Tayuya and Shika vs Kidomaro ya know....

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
06-19-2012, 07:51 AM
Thought they were ok. Neji needed to fight kidomaru because he was able cut through/break the webs/spider's silk. Shikamaru's match didn't really seem to fit actually.

megabbaut
06-19-2012, 08:03 AM
It actually does. Shikamaru's opponents are always girls, until Hidan was introduced.

PrinceofPeace
06-30-2012, 08:45 PM
All of the battles were fair

KuraiSinkirou
07-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Naruto vs. Kimimaru was horrible, but I was glad when Gaara stepped in and finished him. Neji and the Spider guy was a good match because Neji was the only one who can repell his web attacks, and Choji to the Fat guy wasn't so good because he had to take the third pill to take him down, and Choji ended up harming himself in critical condition. Kiba and the conjoined-twin guy was a decent match, and Shikamaru to the Gen Jutsu lady with the flute was the best, because he matched up perfectly with her with his strategic experience, all until Temari came and whiped out a quarter of the forest with her fan jutsu xD