PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Toriko vs Raikage

Nigoyukai
06-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Current Toriko vs Sandaime (non-Edo) and Yondaime Raikage. They're all bloodlusted, at their strongest (Raikages start out in their Raiton Armors), 20 meters apart, and set in Konoha Crater.

Scenario 2: Toriko takes on the Kages. Starting distance is 10 meters. Same mindset and setting.

shinigan no sora
06-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Pretty sure the raikages take it mid difficulty but I do need to catch up on toriko

Nigoyukai
06-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Pretty sure the raikages take it mid difficulty but I do need to catch up on toriko

Toriko had a massive boost in power recently. One is that he's now easily at least a city buster with just his Ren Kuji Punches, so he can one-shot either one of the Raikages. Two is that his speed is now hypersonic+, and is potentially, but just potentially, faster than any Naruto character (depends on if you can get the timeframe for his Shokurin Temple feat). He's also roughly near city level in terms of durability, but that's debatable depending on how much recoil he tanked.

I just want to see how strong Toriko is right now compared to others who were previously able to kill him.

cnorwood
06-11-2012, 06:07 PM
IIRC Toriko had the power to one shot each one of them when he was learning food honor, this recent powerp is overkill