PDA

View Full Version : Become a Ninja (Elemental Clan)

Ninja of Cao
07-18-2009, 05:39 AM
I dont know if this is posted in the right section. Well, before you read anything more, this is only for the members of the Elemental Clan. In this thread, members of the Elemental Clan may post information about themsleves, as Ninjas (usual clothing, behavior, look etc.). I am making a list of all Naruto Characters, including the ones in the book I am writing. If you make your own Ninja here, you will be added to that list. I think that was all.

Ninja of Cao
07-18-2009, 06:13 AM
This is my Ninja:

Name: Sagara.

Hair color: Brown.

Eye color: Green.

Sub-clan: Main Family.

Weapons: Kunais, Shurikens, throw needles, 1 Katana.

"Ultimate Jutsu" #1: Tao Style: Chakra Blast Barrage (several large Chakra Blasts falls from the sky at
the opponent).

"Ultimate Jutsu" #2: Ultra Chakra Blast (launches a huge Chakra Blast at the opponent).

"Ultimate Jutsu" #3: Tao Style: Rapid Blade Death (makes seveal strikes with Katana at the opponent, in extremly high speed, without doing any damage. After the attack, the user can give the command, and the opponent takes damage from the earlier attacks).

Headband: Around forehead.

Other Ninja Techniques: The Main Family.

Role(s): Clan Leader, Ninja General.

Distinguishing marks: Long hair, Tao Clan Main Family Kimono, 1 Katana in the belt.

Strength: using Ninjutsu.

Weakness: defend against Genjutsu.

Clothing: A white Kimono with the Tao Clan mark on the back, white Ninja pants, regular Ninja sandals, headband around the forehead.

Usual behavior: Often calm, often take distance from his opponent in battle. Does what is best for his Clan. Mostly acts to defend.
__________________________________________________ _____________________

I think that was all needed information. Write the same information about your own Ninjas in your posts here;

Name (it dont have to be your username).

Age (it dont have to be your real-life age).

Gender (please use your real-life gender).

Hair color (it dont have to be your real-life hair color).

Eye color (it dont have to be your real-life eye color).

Sub-clan (it must be your sub-clan in the Elemental Clan).

Weapons (which weapons do you wear?)

"Ultimate Jutsu" #1, 2, 3 (if your Ninja were in a Naruto video game, which ultimate Jutsus would it have? you can make up your own Ultimate Jutsus, but I have to accept them).

Headband: around... (where do you have your headband? around the forehead, the waist, the arm, the neck?).

Other Ninja Techniques (which element can you control?).

Rank (use your rank in the Elemental Clan).

Role(s) (use your role(s) in the Elemental Clan).

Distinguishing marks (what seperates you from others? Do you have any scars or tattoos? How do you look? etc.)

Strength (using Ninjutsu, defend against Taijutsu, making up tactics, etc. what do you do best?).

Weakness (using Taijutsu, defend against Genjutsu, etc. what can the enemy use to defeat you? What are you bad on using?).

Clothing (the way you dress. Dont fully copy an existing Naruto-character clothing).

Usual behavior (kind, caring? aggressive, violent? What is your usual behavior?).

Please reply here with that information about your Ninja. After I have accepted it, I will add you to my complete list of Naruto Characters.

madara'
07-18-2009, 08:46 AM
cool ninja profile.sorry.already a ninja.

Kunoichi of Tao
07-18-2009, 09:42 AM
Ok. This is my Ninja profile:

Name: Kauro.

Hair color: Black.

Eye color: Blue.

Sub-clan: The Fire Clan.

Weapons: Kunais, Shurikens, Nunchakus, 1 Fight-staff, etc.

"Ultimate Jutsu" #1: Thousand Blades Shockwave (summons thousands of Kunais and knifes that launches from the user in all directions).

"Ultimate Jutsu" #2: Fire Style: Phoenix Blast Jutsu (launches huge amounts of fire from the mouth of the user).

"Ultimate Jutsu" #3: Wind Style: Shockwave Dance (the user launches a sharp shockwave of wind from the body of the user).

Other Ninja Techniques: Fire, Lightning, Tree, Wind, and Iron techniques.

Role(s): Standard Ninja.

Distinguishing marks: Tentens hair style. Dressed in a white Kimono. Has a fight-staff on her back.

Strength: Taijutsu, Fire-style, Wind-style.

Weakness: Using defensive techniques.

Clothing: A white Kimono, short, white Ninja-pants, regular Ninja-sandals, headband around forehead.

Usual behavior: A bit easy-irritated. Not so good in defensive missions, but can use deadly attacks. Always follows the orders of her Clan Leader.

Tell me if it needs any changes.

Ninja of Cao
07-18-2009, 09:45 AM
Ok. This is my Ninja profile:

Name: Kauro.

Eye color: Blue.

Sub-clan: The Fire Clan.

Weapons: Kunais, Shurikens, Nunchakus, 1 Fight-staff, etc.

"Ultimate Jutsu" #1: Thousand Blades Shockwave (summons thousands of Kunais and knifes that launches from the user in all directions).

"Ultimate Jutsu" #2: Fire Style: Phoenix Blast Jutsu (launches huge amounts of fire from the mouth of the user).

"Ultimate Jutsu" #3: Wind Style: Shockwave Dance (the user launches a sharp shockwave of wind from the body of the user).

Other Ninja Techniques: Fire, Lightning, Tree, Wind, and Iron techniques.

Distinguishing marks: Tentens hair style. Dressed in a white Kimono. Has a fight-staff on her back.

Strength: Taijutsu, Fire-style, Wind-style.

Weakness: Using defensive techniques.

Clothing: A white Kimono, short, white Ninja-pants, regular Ninja-sandals, headband around forehead.

Usual behavior: A bit easy-irritated. Not so good in defensive missions, but can use deadly attacks. Always follows the orders of her Clan Leader.

Tell me if it needs any changes.
That is acceptable. No changes needed :D. I will add you to the list of Naruto characters.

rose93
07-18-2009, 12:17 PM
Here's mine

Name: Luna

Hair color: black

Eye color: red

sub-clan: fire&main family

weapons: all

Ultimate Jutsu #1: Fire style: Phoenix Blast Jutsu(Launches huge amount of fire from the mouth of the user.)

Ultimate Jutsu #2: Water sytle: Gaint Vortex Jutsu(launches a large water vortex at the opponent.)

Ultimate Jutsu #3: Tao style: Rapid Blade Death(Makes several strikes with Katana at the opponent, in
extremely high speed, without doing any damage. After the attack, the user can give the command, and the opponent takes damage from the earlier attacks.)

Headband: Around forehead

Other ninja techniques: Main family

Roles: Ninja&Medic

Marks: long black hair, dressed in a red/black kimmono, red eyes

Strength:Fire&water styles, Ninjutsu

Weakness:Taijutsu

Clothing: A red/black Kimono, white ninja-pants, black ninja sandals, headband on forehead. A necklace that has the Tao symbol on it. A katana on waist.

Usual Behavior: Gentle, calm, avoids fighting, good on every mission, always follow the leader.

Ninja of Cao
07-18-2009, 12:39 PM
Here's mine

Name: Luna

Hair color: black

Eye color: red

sub-clan: fire&main family

weapons: all

Ultimate Jutsu #1: Fire style: Phoenix Blast Jutsu(Launches huge amount of fire from the mouth of the user.)

Ultimate Jutsu #2: Water sytle: Gaint Vortex Jutsu(launches a large water vortex at the opponent.)

Ultimate Jutsu #3: Tao style: Rapid Blade Death(Makes several strikes with Katana at the opponent, in
extremely high speed, without doing any damage. After the attack, the user can give the command, and the opponent takes damage from the earlier attacks.)

Headband: Around forehead

Other ninja techniques: Main family

Roles: Ninja&Medic

Marks: long black hair, dressed in a red/black kimmono, red eyes

Strength:Fire&water styles, Ninjutsu

Weakness:Taijutsu

Clothing: A red/black Kimono, white ninja-pants, black ninja sandals, headband on forehead. A necklace that has the Tao symbol on it. A katana on waist.

Usual Behavior: Gentle, calm, avoids fighting, good on every mission, always follow the leader.
That is acceptable. No changes needed :D.

Nikito Tao
07-18-2009, 12:54 PM
This is my Ninja:

Name: Nikito.

Eye color: Brown.

Sub-clan: The Iron Clan (guardian).

Weapons: Kunais, Shurikens, large Knife, Zanbatou.

Ultimate Jutsu 1: Zanbatou Earth Strike (stabs Zanbatou in the ground, and the opponent explodes, if touching the ground)

Ultimate Jutsu 2: Iron Style: Zanbatou Repeater Attack (launches several Zanbatous at the opponent)

Ultimate Jutsu 3: Iron Blade Clone (summons a clone in a Iron Armor that attacks the opponent. If the opponent attacks the clone, the clone will launch long blades from his body).

Headband: Around arm.

Other Ninja techniques: Iron Clan.

Marks: Big mouscles, several scars over his body. Wears gloves that has small blades hidden in them.

Strength: Attack.

Weakness: Defense.

Clothing: A black, open robe. A Zanbatou on his back. A large knife in his belt. Several scars on his body. Black Ninja-pants, Ninja-sandals, headband around left arm.

Usual behavior: Does what is necessary to protect his Clan. No defensive techniques, except for the Iron Armor Jutsu.

What about this?

assassin
07-18-2009, 12:58 PM
Name:Higuremaru

sex:male

Hair:silver

eyes:red

sub-clan:N/A

weapons:steel metal chain and a sharp katana

ultimate jutsu 1:dark style: dark eruption(an enourmous dome of dark chakra is released from the body

ultimate jutsu 2: light style: absolute judgement(create a huge beam of light chakra that force's opponent back and deals serious damage)

ultimate jutsu 3: dark chidori(create a chidori of dark chakra)

headband:over left arm

other ninja techniques: N/A

marks: red/white kimono. black pants.

usual behavior:quiet and listening. a leader.

Chin_Tao
07-18-2009, 01:13 PM
This is myself, as a Shinobi.

Name: Chin.

Eye color: Green.

Sub-clan: The Main Family.

Weapons: Kunais, Shurikens, 1 Katana, Senbons, unidentified own weapoanry.

"Ultimate Jutsu" #1: Hidden Ninja Art: Chakra Blade's Thousand Strikes (makes thousand strikes with a Chakra Katana).

"Ultimate Jutsu" #2: Ultra Chakra Blast (launches a huge Chakra Blast at the opponent).

"Ultimate Jutsu" #3: Hitokiri: Full Seal Release (releases Seal and allows Hitokiri to take control of him).

"Ultimate Jutsu" #1 (Hitokiri): Lighting Speed Slaugther (for a moment, the user moves in speed close to the speed of lighting, and cuts down the opponent with a Katana).

"Ultimate Jutsu" #2 (Hitokiri): Hitokiri: Giant Demon Dragon (summons a huge dragon made of Chakra at the opponent).

"Ultimate Jutsu" #3 (Hitokiri): Secret Forbidden Jutsu; Katana Soul Destruction (attacks the opponent with a Katana, which kills the soul instead of the body).

Other Ninja Techniques: Main Family.

Role(s): Tao Emperor.

Distinguishing marks: Long, black hair in a pony-tail. Dressed in a white, open Kimono with a blue band around the waist. A Katana blade in the band, and a tattoo on his left palm of the Tao Clan mark, the Seal of Hitokiri).

Strength (normal): Defence, tactics. Strength (Hitokiri): Attack.

Weakness (normal): Attack. Weakness (Hitokiri): Unknown.

Clothing: A white, open Kimono with a blue band around the waist. A Katana in the band, and a headband around his forehead. Long, black hair in a pony-tail.

Usual behavior (normal): Calm, gentle, positive, spiritual. Usual behavior (Hitokiri): Kills everyone on sight.
__________________________________________________ ____________________

I am the same person as the main character in Sagara's book.

Ninja of Cao
07-18-2009, 01:14 PM
I got to say, you have all maked cool Ninjas! I will add you all to my list of Naruto Characters.

Yumi Kurosaki
07-18-2009, 03:29 PM
Name: Yumi Kurosaki
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Lavender
Sub-Clan. The Water Clan. ( Water Guardian )
Weapons: Kunai, Katanas, Shuriken, etc.
"Ultimate Jutsu" #1: Water Style, Water Style Shark Frenzy!( 10 Sharks appear and attack the enemy multiple times)
"Ultimate Jutsu" #2: Ninja Art, Katana Blade Dance. ( Makes clones and attacks the enemy with Katanas in a dance like form )
"Ultimate Jutsu" #3: Water Style, 3 style water shield! Has a 3-way shield around the enemy and attacks them with sharp needles.
HeadBand: Waist
Other Ninja Techniques: Water.
Distingiushing Marks: White hair, wore down, dressed in a purple and black Kimono, with a Katana on my back and a black band on my waist. A tattoo on my neck with a Water-Clan, Tao, smybol.
Strength: Attack.
Weakness: Fire, Earth, etc.
Clothing: A purple and black kimino with a Clan Symbol, and a black headband. A katana on the back, and white long hair wore down.
Usual Behavior: Calm, steady doing a combat, quiet, peaceful.

Ninja of Cao
07-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Oh, no! I forgot about give you an important question before making your Ninjas!
Well, hopefully, it will not be much changes needed.

Are you from the Tao Clan or the Yan Yuuno?

Yumi Kurosaki
07-18-2009, 04:29 PM
Hm..... Tao Clan, I guess.

Ninja of Cao
07-18-2009, 04:36 PM
Tao Clan and Yan Yuuno both comes from the book I am writing.

You probably know what the Tao Clan is. But here is some information about the Yan Yuuno:

Yan Yuuno (translated as= Eye of Shadows), is an organization similar to the Akatsuki. All members are immortal, and among the greatest Ninjas in history. But being a member of the Yan Yuuno also means that you have betrayed, and killed several members of your own family, left your village, and accept to live after the Yan Yuuno leader, Yan Tao. The Yan Yuuno's primary mission is to capture the demon Hitokiri, who is sealed inside Chin Tao, the main character....
Ok, now it seems most like I'm explaining my whole book for you.

The Yan Yuuno is an organization of evil Ninjas that is the worst enemies of the Tao Clan. All members are close to immortal, or has nearly undefeatable defensive techniques.

Remember, if you choose to be a member of the Yan Yuuno, you will become an enemy to the members of the Tao Clan.

Yumi Kurosaki
07-18-2009, 11:01 PM
O, okay.

rose93
07-19-2009, 01:55 PM
Tao Clan and Yan Yuuno both comes from the book I am writing.

You probably know what the Tao Clan is. But here is some information about the Yan Yuuno:

Yan Yuuno (translated as= Eye of Shadows), is an organization similar to the Akatsuki. All members are immortal, and among the greatest Ninjas in history. But being a member of the Yan Yuuno also means that you have betrayed, and killed several members of your own family, left your village, and accept to live after the Yan Yuuno leader, Yan Tao. The Yan Yuuno's primary mission is to capture the demon Hitokiri, who is sealed inside Chin Tao, the main character....
Ok, now it seems most like I'm explaining my whole book for you.

The Yan Yuuno is an organization of evil Ninjas that is the worst enemies of the Tao Clan. All members are close to immortal, or has nearly undefeatable defensive techniques.

Remember, if you choose to be a member of the Yan Yuuno, you will become an enemy to the members of the Tao Clan.

ok..............werid but ok..........

Ninja of Cao
07-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Go to this page: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=626631#post626631, to fight training matches against each other.

Nikito Tao
07-19-2009, 07:39 PM
The fight matches were cool.

Ninja of Cao
08-09-2009, 05:15 AM
No, forget about the training matches. It was not a succes. I have created so many threads, and its getting a little hard to take care of them all. Now, Im mostly concentrated at the discussion thread about my book.

Ninja of Cao
08-09-2009, 05:23 AM
Chin, one of your Ultimate Jutsus were a transformation to Hitokiri. But what is Hitokiri's Ultimate Jutsus?

Chin_Tao
08-09-2009, 05:35 AM
I have made 3 new Ultimate Jutsus for Hitokiri now.

Ninja of Cao
08-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Good.

KisameHoshigaki
08-17-2009, 03:09 PM
Name: Sage Kataro

Hair color: Dark Brown

Eye color: Blue, with a red streak in the middle.

Sub-clan: Water Clan.

Weapons: Shuriken, Senbon, And 1 staff.

Ultimate Jutsu# 1 : Water style: Maelstrom (Wraps opponent in water and drowns them, must have water nearby.)

Ultimate Jutsu #2 : Ninja Art: Ice Prison ( Water comes out of ground and wraps around the opponent, and then at the user's command, freezes into ice.)

Ultimate Jutsu #3 : Ninja Art: Abyssal Nightmare (Traps the enemy in a Genjutsu, that makes them drown in an endless abyss.

Headband: Around upper arm.

Other Ninja Techniques: Wind, Water.

Role(s) : Standard Ninja, Sagara's bodygaurd.

Distinguishing marks : Large scar across chest, red lines going vertically across my iris.

Strength : Using Ninjutsu and Genjutsu.

Weakness : Tracking

Clothing : Black Ninja sandals, Black pants, Black fingerless gloves.

Usual behavior : Calm, Caring.

KisameHoshigaki
08-17-2009, 04:51 PM
Is that fine?

Ninja of Cao
10-25-2009, 02:30 PM
Is that fine?
Yes, cool profile.