PDA

View Full Version : Five Hokages vs...alot of people

Cult of Personality
06-09-2012, 12:39 AM
The five Hokages take on Edo Madara, Kabuto and his Edo Army, the Six Paths of Tobi, Orochimaru and...Idunno. The Sound Genin from the Chunin Exams.

Hype is allowed for allllll characters.

Minato and Hiruzen can use the Dead Demon Consuming Seal without the cost of their life, but the target has to be immobile for 1 minute and it has a five minute cool down.

TRcommander
06-09-2012, 12:47 AM
Every single one of the hokages can solo.

Hashirama is stronger than Madara and makes Tobi's paths his b****** since he controls all the bijuu at the same time with mokuton. The rest are fodder to him.

Tobirama is just as powerful as his brother.

Hiruzen, the god of shinobi, is the strongest hokage ever so he makes even Hashirama look like fodder.

Minato was better than Hiruzen and made him look like fodder.

Tsunade's new tech makes her immortal so she absolutely cannot lose.

Cult of Personality
06-09-2012, 12:52 AM
Hashirama is stronger than Madara sans Rinnegan, Mokuton and immortal zombieness.

How do they get around the invincible zombies?

Hashi has no sealing, and neither Hiruzen or Minato have any way of immobilizing.

Frost ninja
06-09-2012, 01:04 AM
If madara has mokuton, can't hasirama just supercharge it and whatnot, maybe cause some kind of damages that way?

TRcommander
06-09-2012, 01:09 AM
Hashi immobilizes the entire opposition with mokuton, and whoever doesn't die from that gets sealed by Minato.

Cult of Personality
06-09-2012, 01:43 AM
Tobi intangilizes. Deidara C0s. Etcetera etcetera.

TRcommander
06-09-2012, 01:48 AM
Tobi runs out of chakra, and Deidara kills everyone on his own side but none of the hokages.

Sagepain
06-09-2012, 07:42 AM
^ Most of the the 5 hokages opponents are Edo's though.

Kioroshi.
06-09-2012, 09:07 AM
Edo Madara is stronger than hashirama cuz now he has Hashi's and uchihas powers+rinnegan.

Orochimaru and kabuto can use Edo Tensei on fallen kaages in battle.

Muu dust release,Deidara C0,Hidden Mist jutsu...many other AOE Attacks.

Also Madara can solo this.He is an immortal zombie with unlimited chakra and his Giant susano'o he can't be touched.And kages drain their chakra against madara.Tobi rips souls with gedo mazo and other stuff.

TRcommander
06-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Tsunade and Hashi are also both immortal from regen, and there are plenty of ways for them to seal all the edos. For example, Hiruzen in his prime can make thousands of clones via power scaling, and all of them can use the death seal.

Cult of Personality
06-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Even with hype, not immortal just really really hard to kill.

Shadow Clones get taken out by a stiff breeze, how they can do anything of value.

Ultimate combatant
06-09-2012, 12:37 PM
Defeating Kabuto is not exactly easy. True, Itachi managed to do it with the help of Genjutsu. But for that, he needed forbidden Uchiha power, Sasuke`s help and being Edo Tensei. If he was alive he`d get killed before that!!! :D

TRcommander
06-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Even with hype, not immortal just really really hard to kill.

I disagree. Both of them can regenerate from a sub atomic level with hype so they're not dying.

Shadow Clones get taken out by a stiff breeze, how they can do anything of value.

These are the clones of the god of shinobi. Each one of them simply uses the death seal while Hashi holds everyone down.

Cult of Personality
06-09-2012, 02:32 PM
That part I don't remember...eh, I'll take your word for it.

And should the other side elect to make clones?

TRcommander
06-09-2012, 02:36 PM
That part I don't remember...eh, I'll take your word for it.

It's hype. It's whatever trolls say it is.

And should the other side elect to make clones?

It won't do them any good. Together, the hokages could take out the rest of the naruto verse.

TheBlackChidori
06-09-2012, 02:46 PM
None of them win. What the hell?

Madara. Tobi. 6 Jinchiruuki with full control via Tobi. Sage Mode Kabuto. 3RK. Mu. Mizu. 4th Kaze. Kakuzu. Deidara. KinGin Bros(Lol at TR saying Tobirama could win when he couldn't beat the KinGin unit). Itachi, who is apparently the most resourceful person in the universe. Nagato. Nagato's summons. Nagato's swagger. Sasori. Kimmimaro. Dan. Hanzo. Orochimaru. The Sound 4. Chiyo. Haku. 7 Swordsmen. I'm bored of listing people.

Oh. AND THEY ALL CAN REGENERATE BTW.

Let me picture a scenario.

Kimmimaro starts shooting bone projectiles everywhere, while Chiyo sends all of her puppets at the Kage for melee distraction. Madara throws some wood clones in the mix as well, Nagato sends a dog, a moth, and a centipede. Throw in Hanzo's Salamander full of poison, and a few boss snakes for Orochimaru too. Kabuto also lends V2 Manda. Kakuzu launches elemental attacks at everyone, while Sasori summons 100 puppets to help Chiyo. Itachi tosses some Amaterasu their way, which hits Tsunade and burns her into unregenable ash. Kabuto blinds everyone, as Mu goes invisible to start Dust Releasing people. 4th Kaze sends a wave of Golddust at them, as 3RK charges the battlefield to poke things. Madara gets bored and summons Susanoo to start slicing things, and Itachi joins him to start using his projectiles. Nagato makes a Chibaku Tensei which causes the Kages to combine their strongest attacks to break it. Unfortunately Tsunade has no projectiles and is eternally burning. As they are distracted by breaking it, Kimmimaro bone forests, Tobi summons Gedo Maza, Madara and Nagato play keep away with opposite sided Shinra Tenseis, KinGin Bros seal Hiruzen for using the term "Will of Fire" too much, Tobi plants landmines, Asuma has a cigarette, and Zabuza covers the field in mist, further shrouding the Mizukage's clam from detection. It is at that point that the Mizu uses Jokey Boy, and Deidara blows up a 10mile radius.

It is at this point that Itachi walks over to every dead or 90% dead body, uses a "Just in case" Tsukiyomi on them all, and Madara drops a meteor on everyone just to be an ass at the end.

TRcommander
06-09-2012, 02:59 PM
Someone took this a bit seriously. But Hashirama beats Madara so he casually wipes the battle field in one shot. While the edos are busy regenerating, Hiruzen's clones go around and seal everyone.

JLI2infinity
06-09-2012, 05:29 PM
THANK YOU @TheBlackChidori.

What the hell? LOL Hokages don't stand a chance in hell!!!

Hashirama almost died both times he defeated Madara, now you give Madara Mokuton (Hashirama's best technique) and Regen. there's no way Hashirama can win, but just to be sure let's add Deidara into the mix to help Madara out.

Tobirama is simple. The Kin-Gin Bros. beat him and the Second Raikage to within an inch of their lives. Give them regen and it's over too. But just to be safe I'll give them Kakuzu, Kimimaro, Hizashi, and Asuma.

Ok we're going off hype so prime Hiruzen is a god, I'll take that. Soooo, I'll dedicate Oro, Itachi, and Nagato to taking him out. I'm sure this is overkill but whatever.

Minato. Isn't a huge offensive threat but he's irritating to deal with. I'll have Kabuto step into the arena and I'll give him the Seven Legendary Swordsmen for support. While I'm sure Minato could solo the swordsmen with some difficulty, Kabuto could already take him out on his own let alone with prep time for his sound genjutsu, and the swordsmen most likely have enhanced reaction time not to mention Mangetsu's hydrification, and they are all Edo so Minato would have to seal them one at a time.

Tsunade gets soloed by Sasori with complete control of the Edo KKG users but for added lolz I'll give him Chiyo who's skilled in taijutsu and could end up attaching her threads to Tsunade's arms and binding her, oh and just throw Dan on there for psychological trauma.

Ohh LOL I forgot all about the Edo Kages. I knew I was forgetting something important. And I haven't even mentioned Tobi with the bijuu. Those guys just sit back and chill.

@TBC Only thing wrong with your scenario is that in Edo form puppet users don't get their puppets but I also forgot about Hanzo. Oh this would me a miserable stomp.

TheBlackChidori
06-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Someone took this a bit seriously. But Hashirama beats Madara so he casually wipes the battle field in one shot. While the edos are busy regenerating, Hiruzen's clones go around and seal everyone.

The thing is, serious or not, you're just making things up.

When has Hashirama showed a move that can wipe out a battlefield, hype or not? For that matter, hype or not, when has Hiruzen shown the ability to use 30+ shadow clones? Last time I checked, only Naruto was capable of such a thing.

Furtherfurtherfurthermore, how is Hiruzen going to just grab those with lightning shrouds and preta paths and susanoos and self-destruct mechanisms and oh, invisible people?

Hype only puts Hashirama above an EMS-Feat only Madara. That means no Mokuton, no preta, no Rinnegan, no regeneration. You are trying to hype him into the SoSP. Jokingly even.

Just sayin.

Frost ninja
06-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Not that it matters, wasn't Hiruzen able to supress or seal oro's third coffin via shurikens? Like tossed them in, finger symbol, and it went back down.

TheBlackChidori
06-09-2012, 06:55 PM
False. Kabuto said that was due to Minato's soul already being sealed in the Reaper, so the revival couldn't happen.

Frost ninja
06-09-2012, 07:00 PM
True but he still stopped the coffin before it opened and was empty. The coffin was raising, Hiruzen shuriken'd it and suppressed/sealed it before it could fully emerge.

TheBlackChidori
06-09-2012, 07:02 PM
Kishi retcon, basically. Tobi didn't stop it, Kages didn't stop Mu, Kakashi and Guy didn't stop the swordsmen.

Frost ninja
06-09-2012, 07:05 PM
Maybe its a hiruzen only jutsu? I've never really seen anyone else suppress or seal via shurikens, so perhaps he has a solid counter to edo summons?

Dat Ass
06-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Maybe its a hiruzen only jutsu? I've never really seen anyone else suppress or seal via shurikens, so perhaps he has a solid counter to edo summons?

Then why ain't he do it for the first two?

Frost ninja
06-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Its kind of hard to do something like that when you are being rushed down by two towers of hype. He had to sit there with nothing stopping him and strain to suppress it.

I dont think the same situation would apply when he couldn't go 5 seconds without having a forest dropped on him or darkness surrounding him.

TRcommander
06-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Since nobody else seems to be able to tell a joke thread when they see one, I'll just stop because, yes, obviously this is a horrible horrible stomp. Also, all the hype I use is the crazy things I see newbs say about characters like Hiruzen, so I didn't really make anything up myself......someone else did.

321zigzag3
06-09-2012, 07:59 PM
The whole Shuriken supressing the 3rd Coffin only occured in the anime if I recall.

In the original manga it just never appeared.

Frost ninja
06-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Hm. Okay then.

Kioroshi.
06-10-2012, 04:00 PM
Stomp.

TheBlackChidori
06-10-2012, 06:26 PM
TR, I apologize. I debate in joke threads too.

Shikamaru Nara
06-11-2012, 01:17 PM
Stomp.

Why do you only post in threads that are clearly jokes and post nothing constructive at all? :lol: Chill with that please.

@OP: Kages lose due to IWD's rules about no hype in the BG. :p

Kioroshi.
06-13-2012, 06:08 PM
Why do you only post in threads that are clearly jokes and post nothing constructive at all? :lol: Chill with that please.

@OP: Kages lose due to IWD's rules about no hype in the BG. :p

`:P :cool::cool::cool::cool:

TobiramaSenju307
08-09-2012, 09:19 PM
kabuto summons edo army. this includes kinkaku, ginkaku, edo kages, edo jinchurikis, edo akatsukis, swordsmen, zabuza, asuma, madara. these people were dangerous enough when alive and took sometimes extreme methods and PIS to defeat.

hyped hiruzen can use all non kekkei genkai ninjutsu that are used by konoha shinobis. what that really means im still not sure but the only sealing he can use regardless is dead demon seal. minato can possibly seal people via 4 element seal. but thats probably a one shot thing. how in the world they will shut down these edos for that long without being killed by several more from behind i still dont know.

hashirama is useless apart from restraining the edo bijuus/kin and gin. he gets nuked off the face of the earth by muu. no matter how good his hype is jinton is just broken.

tsunade is useless and can punch away at edos all she likes. kakuzu alone ties her up and gets her away from the others. deidara joins him and atomises her with C4.

tobirama by hype has teleportation and can summon edo fodders. but with sealing ninjas in the edo army (kin/gin, itachi) how are they useful at all?
minato is the only one they truly have to shut down and if they are immobile when sealing an edo ninja, then another one can come up and shank him.

Hashirama is stronger than Madara
kishimoto: madara has no weaknesses. kishimoto > madaras opinion

Tobirama is just as powerful as his brother.
what hype suggests this?

Not that it matters, wasn't Hiruzen able to supress or seal oro's third coffin via shurikens? Like tossed them in, finger symbol, and it went back down.
he wanted to stop a coffin but couldnt as it was already not going to work

Hashirama almost died both times he defeated Madara
since when did we know of two times where they fought all out?

Defeating Kabuto is not exactly easy. True, Itachi managed to do it with the help of Genjutsu. But for that, he needed forbidden Uchiha power, Sasuke`s help and being Edo Tensei. If he was alive he`d get killed before that!!! :D
and even then kabuto held back to not hurt sasuke

Tsunade and Hashi are also both immortal from regen, and there are plenty of ways for them to seal all the edos
like? and id hardly compare their medical regen to edo regen. in a fight, edos will always outlast them.

makes Tobi's paths his b****** since he controls all the bijuu
what if the jins decide not to go into bijuu mode? they dont need to.

PrinceofPeace
08-09-2012, 09:33 PM
is this a joke thread