PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 669

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
05-30-2012, 05:15 AM
Heh. The three's imagination of the yeti
Hmm. Can law really teleport? Or its just that chopper was in the bag and didn't know they already arrived
Zoro's sense of direction has improved. Hahah
Leave it to luffy to screw up the plan

Space Cowboy Sasori
05-30-2012, 06:18 AM
The whole reason to Smokers existence is right in front of him, and he's in a whole nother body that he can't do anything in.

I can't imagine the sense of rage he's feeling.

l3thall3g3nd
05-30-2012, 06:27 AM
Luffy at the end off the chapter was priceless, can law teleport now? So CC vs luffy seems to be happening sooner than we think great chapter.

BoxHead
05-30-2012, 08:03 AM
Luffy at the end off the chapter was priceless, can law teleport now? So CC vs luffy seems to be happening sooner than we think great chapter.
My theory:

In the anime, when he and Kidd were fighting a Pacifista, Bepo was about to get crushed, but he used Shambles to switch him and Jean Bart around.

Even though it wasn't canon, Law most likely made a giant (or long) Room and let them warp there.

Also can Sanji use haki in Nami's body?

Wooster
05-30-2012, 08:04 AM
The whole reason to Smokers existence is right in front of him, and he's in a whole nother body that he can't do anything in.

I can't imagine the sense of rage he's feeling.
But what those nice pair of knockers he has just gained? `:P

Devroux
05-30-2012, 08:37 AM
But what those nice pair of knockers he has just gained? `:P
I was thinking the same. Tashigi is a hottie, but I don't know if I'm allowed to say that seeings as Smoker is in her body. o.e I also found it hilarious that she was using his body, but couldn't control its direction. lol

The chapter was cool. Yet another Law reaction to a Luffy moment.

tsuki
05-30-2012, 09:00 AM
Has Robin shown the flight ability before? If not, it is really cool. I suspect she might fight the harpy.

Shooting Star
05-30-2012, 09:39 AM
I'm looking forward to see how Zoro, Sanji-in-Nami and Brook will approach Slime. And I definitely want to see more of Monet.

Has Robin shown the flight ability before? If not, it is really cool. I suspect she might fight the harpy.

Yep. Back in Thriller Bark against Spider-monkey.

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-30-2012, 12:27 PM
I'm looking forward to see how Zoro, Sanji-in-Nami and Brook will approach Slime. And I definitely want to see more of Monet.

Yep. Back in Thriller Bark against Spider-monkey.

If I recall, she could only use it for seven seconds, right?

Law teleporting is pretty damn awesome.

Nagahana
05-30-2012, 09:05 PM
Almost right....she can use it for 5 sec, but maybe she can use it for a longer time now....