Ultimate combatant
05-30-2012, 02:39 AM
Who wins?!! :D

cnorwood
05-30-2012, 03:50 AM
?????? ikkaku? youve been here long enough to know this is a complete stomp

Ultimate combatant
05-30-2012, 04:06 AM
Well, Luffy did pretty well in previous thread against Kira so I decided to give him a stronger opponent!!! :D

cnorwood
05-30-2012, 01:37 PM
luffy could beat practically everyone in the bleachverse outside of chrysalis aizen, fgt ichigo, yama-ji and ichigos dad

Taka-hebi1
05-30-2012, 01:50 PM
Not stark not hallibel not Sayelporro,Definitely not Uryu or headcaptain or masamura maybe some of the Vizard cant handle but shinji can handle him.
Ichigo Hollow shikai,Ichigo Bankai,Ichigo Vasto lordes,Ichigo New Bankai,Ichigo FGT
Aizen Bankai.

megabbaut
05-30-2012, 01:53 PM
Ikkaku has a Bankai and with that he can defeat Luffy.

cnorwood
05-30-2012, 02:26 PM
Not stark not hallibel not Sayelporro,Definitely not Uryu or headcaptain or masamura maybe some of the Vizard cant handle but shinji can handle him.
Ichigo Hollow shikai,Ichigo Bankai,Ichigo Vasto lordes,Ichigo New Bankai,Ichigo FGT
Aizen Bankai.
aizen hasnt shown a bankai so you cant say that. and are you saying uryu would beat luffy? do you even read one piece luffy is faster and way (100s-1000s times)stronger than anyone you put on that list an elephant gun would waste everyone you said outside of FGT and monster aizen
Ikkaku has a Bankai and with that he can defeat Luffy.
ikkaku couldnt even beat Rob Lucci, let alone luffy

Taka-hebi1
05-30-2012, 02:34 PM
aizen hasnt shown a bankai so you cant say that. and are you saying uryu would beat luffy? do you even read one piece luffy is faster and way (100s-1000s times)stronger than anyone you put on that list an elephant gun would waste everyone you said outside of FGT and monster aizen

ikkaku couldnt even beat Rob Lucci, let alone luffy
Alright,dude yama cap pwns with his bankai.
and Aizen does have a bankai he makes illustions and control people with his sword and pwns you thats how he kept the plot going everybody with a bankai excluding Ikkaku and renji.
and a few others lose against luffy isnt going to top every body in bleach certainly not the captains. or ichigo bankai or the espada.
Dude no one said that zarachi cant be beaten by luffy which is true zarachi is invicible war machine.

cnorwood
05-30-2012, 02:50 PM
Alright,dude yama cap pwns with his bankai. yama hasnt shown his bankai yet so you cant say what it does, but yama could beat luffy with his shikai
and Aizen does have a bankai he makes illustions and control people with his sword and pwns you thats how he kept the plot goingno that is his shikai, but again luffy has color of observation haki so his illusions might not work.
and a few others lose against luffy isnt going to top every body in bleach certainly not the captains. or ichigo bankai or the espada.lol luffy beats pretty much all the captians except yama-ji
Dude no one said that zarachi cant be beaten by luffy which is true zarachi is invicible war machine.are you serious luffy would stomp kenpachi eaisly. invicible war machine? let me guess you think he could beat goku as well?

Ultimate combatant
05-30-2012, 02:57 PM
luffy could beat practically everyone in the bleachverse outside of chrysalis aizen, fgt ichigo, yama-ji and ichigos dad

I say these could beat Luffy at the very least:

Ichigo,Yamamoto Aizen Ukitake, Shunsui, Byakuya, Hitsugaya, Kenpachi, Soifon, Yoruichi, Urahara, Renji, Isshin, Uryu, Mayuri, Grimmjow, Nnoitra, Ulquiorra, Hallibel, Barragan, Stark, Shinji... and I think plenty of others should have no troubles beating Luffy and even One Piece top tiers!!! :D

cnorwood
05-30-2012, 03:04 PM
sorry ultimate combatant i thought i was quoting you not editing your post

IchigoYes fgt ichigo, Yamamotoyea, Aizenyea once hes at least in his chrisalys form, Ukitake, Shunsui,maybe if they fought together Byakuya, Hitsugaya, Kenpachi, Soifon, Yoruichi, Urahara, Renji, Isshin, Uryu, Mayuri, Grimmjow, Nnoitra, Ulquiorra, Hallibel, Barragan, Stark, Shinji,oh hell no luffy is to fast and too strong for any of those people he would be able to one shot practically everyone on that list exept stark and r2ulq ... and I think plenty of others should have no troubles beating Luffy and even One Piece top tiers!!! :Dwhat makes you think that they can beat one piece top tiers when one piece has consistently shown that they are alot stronger and faster than most in bleach

Ultimate combatant
05-30-2012, 03:19 PM
what makes you think that they can beat one piece top tiers when one piece has consistently shown that they are alot stronger and faster than most in bleach

I got the impression that One Piece fastest characters are slow compared to captains and I also heard that Bleach is much higher than One Pieceverse. Also, Bleach characters can fly. Most of those characters have some special powers which are not purely physical. Also, most of these characters have intelligence far greater than Luffy`s and also most of them have much more experiences. And I`m talking about decades of experience. Not to mention most of these characters are swordsman and Luffy is supposedly weak against those with sword because his ability is not immune to slashes unlike many other attacks.

Personally, I find One Piece much more enjoyable than Bleach but I don`t know what One Piece might have that could even be on the same level as bleach.

321zigzag3
05-30-2012, 03:35 PM
If you are curious ask it in a thread or in the Convo thread.

As for me, I will tell you this first.

One Piece vs Bleach differs across forums.

For example One Piece is favored such as in OBD, MF, MS (MS forums doesn't exist but remnants went into Manga-gate)
Bleach is favored more in such as the Gamefaqs Section Anime Manga NAruto which has some good posters.

Vs Forum lounge is kind of split although the Bleach supporters tend to be more vocal.

As for speed Bleach tries to be more visually impressive and I think Shunpo or Sonido users abuse more of their speed techniques vs Soru user counterparts.

Bleach as already scratched the surface the top tier and god tiers already and on their way.

One Piece has yet to do that minus Whitebeard and the admirals. The latter has yet to go all out.

Also One Piece has this going for them in speed. Kizaru who is lightspeed in travel.

Nigoyukai
05-30-2012, 03:49 PM
Luffy stomps. Ikkaku is far below Luffy in pretty much all combat aspects. Ikkaku will only be low-mid tier in OPverse (at best). Luffy's a high tier.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
05-30-2012, 06:53 PM
yea...luffy gomu gomu no pistols ikkaku in the face
match is pretty much done

Ultimate combatant
05-31-2012, 12:12 AM
If you are curious ask it in a thread or in the Convo thread.

As for me, I will tell you this first.

One Piece vs Bleach differs across forums.

For example One Piece is favored such as in OBD, MF, MS (MS forums doesn't exist but remnants went into Manga-gate)
Bleach is favored more in such as the Gamefaqs Section Anime Manga NAruto which has some good posters.

Vs Forum lounge is kind of split although the Bleach supporters tend to be more vocal.

As for speed Bleach tries to be more visually impressive and I think Shunpo or Sonido users abuse more of their speed techniques vs Soru user counterparts.

Bleach as already scratched the surface the top tier and god tiers already and on their way.

One Piece has yet to do that minus Whitebeard and the admirals. The latter has yet to go all out.

Also One Piece has this going for them in speed. Kizaru who is lightspeed in travel.

Thank you for a great answer. I learned not to trust general opinion of people. Like battlegrounds, people previously were saying numerous things and now complete opposite of those things. On other forums, they say something completely different.

Ironic, how almost everyone thinks they are right and everyone else wrong, while most of the others thinks the same thing.

Oh, well. At least it can be fun sometimes!!! :D

321zigzag3
05-31-2012, 06:10 AM
This is what you do even if you do not agree with everything be prepared to accept with grain of salt with the possibility of being right.

At least be able to back up properly what you are saying so people can at least respect you for being truthful.

Its split across and uniform but it does not mean they are all wrong. If a person is able to back up their opinion well learn to trust it more but keep some of an open mind.

As for Kizaru in speed, since he is lightspeed in travel, his attacks should not be that much slower or else it makes no sense to me.

Hence wise reflexes and those reacting against Kizaru, it actually gives One Piece more power to them.