PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Best Sasuke in Generations?

ziggy21
05-18-2012, 10:42 PM
Hey guys, i was wondering what everyone's opinion is on which Sasuke is the best in this game. I can't decide between Taka Sasuke and Susanoo Sasuke as they both have some things I like better about each one. So which Sasuke is your favorite?

Housh
05-18-2012, 11:36 PM
Eternal Sharingan Sasuke. Jutsu guards against dashes its kinda fast and his combos are sweet.

Personally Kirin Sasuke is my fave he just had swag during that time imo. also I like having a fireball an dno susano because most good player destroy susano

Mikahel
05-19-2012, 04:51 AM
Eternal Sharingan Sasuke. Jutsu guards against dashes its kinda fast and his combos are sweet.

Personally Kirin Sasuke is my fave he just had swag during that time imo. also I like having a fireball an dno susano because most good player destroy susano

Who's eternal sharingan sasuke? I thought it was Susanoo Sasuke.

The like Chidori sharp spear sasuke the best, I like his outfit and the way his shirt tears when he goes awakening is cool (no homo).

Susanoo Sasuke is probs the best though because of his broken jutsu.

Uchiha Sora
05-19-2012, 04:54 AM
PTS Sasuke or Susano'o Sasuke

Mischievous1709
05-19-2012, 05:12 AM
Susanoo Sasuke kicks butt

Parak111
05-19-2012, 10:30 AM
Sesame Sauce and PTS Sauce are the ones more "useful".

Sesame Sauce has the huge hitbox from his combos along with his broken jutsu. Personally, I've NEVER used Sesame Sauce online.

PTS Sauce, like PTS Lee, has an unbalanced combo speed which is nearly instant and overwhelms any other characters combos. Like, you could press the attack button before PTS Sauce, but if he presses his before you hit him, he will hit you first or you will exchange mutual blows. His combos are just way too fast and, unlike most characters, PTS Sauce can cancel into grab almost instantly as well.

I would honestly suggest getting into using Naruto himself instead though. He's a lot better than the Sauce, in more ways than one.

Sasori Red Sand
05-19-2012, 11:02 AM
Probably Susano'o or PTS Blue outfit as has been mentioned. Ocassionally I play as PTS Black outfit Chidori Sasuke myself. While the PTS Chidori Sasuke has a slow Jutsu on account of the backflip he does, I find it to be handy when timed. It tends to throw some folks off, in that they think you're simply jumping back, and they don't expect the Chidori rush. Though a lot of that has to do with timing. Still I would say Susano'o and PTS Blue Outfit are likely better.

BMC1994
07-22-2012, 03:27 PM
susano sasuke his black flames defeat everything

Hassu94
07-25-2012, 04:35 PM
My fav is susanoo one...bc of his personality xD I mean, when he's taka or akatsuki, he doesn't have a real idea of what to do... the susanoo one is a "real" sasuke... hard to explain xD anyway i love the susanoo so that's the best

shadow-of-kabuto
07-30-2012, 12:28 AM
PTS Sasuke is my favorite Sasuke, simply because I think that's the best personality wise. He was crazed, but not totally wacko in his blue outfit, and he was cool and collected, plus strong, in his black outfit. Though I wish the blue outfit's ultimate had the partial transformation like his Storm 1 ultimate. :/

Black King
07-30-2012, 12:46 AM
I use Susanoo Sasuke as support all the time. I've never really used him as the main fighting character. That's the one I prefer, though.

Housh
07-30-2012, 08:39 PM
After thinking about it some more still gotta say Susano'o Sasuke. When your offense is such a great defense at the same time youre a great character

Ninja of Cao
08-03-2012, 06:26 PM
I recommend the version of Sasuke when he has the Kirin. This is an amazing Ultimate Jutsu, since it can hit your opponent three times in a row wherever he is on the battlefield - it is very difficult to evade or to block.

At least it's better than the Ultimate Jutsus that require a melee hit and only gives you one chance...

Uchiha Sora
08-03-2012, 08:26 PM
^All you have to do is move :lol:

His Ultimate is the only thing he has goin' for him.

SirRasengan
08-07-2012, 09:41 PM
Susanoo Sasuke is amazing, and definitely one I see a lot of.

BoxHead
08-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Susan Sasuke is overused, but good.

I actually like lil' kid Sasuke more though :lol:

SdotStormzHD
08-24-2012, 05:58 PM
Susunoo Sasuke's down combo *__*
"unstoppable"

Sasuke3177
09-28-2012, 07:05 PM
I like Taka Sasuke more I guess... You can tell from my name I'm a big Sasuke fan and this question sure put me on the spot... But Taka Sasuke is really fast with his Chidori, and Chidori Blade just looks epic. His Ultimate is fast enough too that you can really catch another person off guard.

KazekageGaara
09-28-2012, 09:56 PM
For me, it's a tie between Susano'o Sasuke & Akatsuki Sasuke.

Voidaken
11-05-2012, 09:05 PM
I like Taka Sasuke the best design-wise, and I prefer the Kirin Sasuke to play as; however, I think Susanoo Sasuke is the best.

Zelyix
12-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Sasuke Taka is the most stable one, his the fastest of them and one of the fastest character in the game. His chidori is only blockable by another jutsu, sub or block. ( possible jumping if you are fast enough ) His UJ can block Sasuke Susano'os Amaterasu. His grab has a decent length and speed, his combos can be used to hit subbing enemies.

Akatsuki_Fighter
12-18-2012, 09:51 AM
Not even, dude. Young Sasuke (Black Outfit) ftw! When I play online I can use most of the characters well, but i'm a monster with that Sasuke. Am I bragging? Do I think I'm better than the people I beat? Nope. I lose A LOT. But I'm at my best when I'm controlling him, and it's always a really fun fight!

kaim_07
12-23-2012, 03:43 PM
Akatsuki/Taka Sasuke.

z3r0uch1h4
01-06-2013, 06:21 PM
Susano'o, highest priority jutsu in the game, can cause multiple knj's, strong combos, side combo being the best one also causing strike back, several ways to land u2,
preset support should be pts Sasuke(bal), u1&u2 can land while the fuma pin, and Itachi(Atk)(cancelling your jump with a kunai and using Itachi at the same time will keep itachi from firing over your opp. head in short distance{i did that forever})
Original supprt should be,Choji(bal)still have fuma and air protection) and Pain(Atk)
Strongest combo is linking your u2 to your down combo, It's either 6 or 8 hits, I forget.