PDA

View Full Version : What if Kimimaro was still alive?

AZswampy
05-12-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm wondering what do you guys think the story would be like right now if Kimimaro was living and he had killed Gaara and Lee.Also he never fell ill so he was in good condition?

Jonesy
06-17-2012, 04:20 AM
Then I think Orochimaru and Jugo wouldn't be where they are today.

PrinceofPeace
06-17-2012, 06:48 AM
If Kimi was still alive. Garra and Lee would be dead. Garra would not be kakzekage and Guy would lose his prized pupil and temari and kakuro would lose a brother. kankuro, temari, and guy and his team would try to get their vengence on Saskue kimi and oro. Tusande would not have protected him for so long cuz he caused deaths. Kimi wud have been killed by kakashi or temari or kankuro on the way to save naruto. There would probly be a war cuz naruto would still want to protect saskue but everyone else wants him dead. Kimi would also try to kill saskue if saskue tried to kill oro. Then saskue would not join the akaski. The story probly would be better if he was alive. HIM BEING ALIVE WOULD CHANGE EVERYTHING. Basically bad guys would be winning

Jmalenko
06-18-2012, 02:27 PM
I'm wondering what do you guys think the story would be like right now if Kimimaro was living and he had killed Gaara and Lee.Also he never fell ill so he was in good condition?
If Kimimaro was alive,Orochimaru wouldve taken his body over and ruled with an Iron fist....Konoha would be wiped off the face of the earth and The Era of Orochimaru would reign supreme.