PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Mizukage Guide Collaberation

VirtualAlex
05-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Hey guide I am thinking about putting a mizukage guide together soon and I am looking for some tips, tricks and hints you might have that I could add in. Please hook me up with your Mei battle tricks.

Parak111
05-07-2012, 12:19 PM
The most basic one is that her jutsu deals massive damage if you use it on a fallen opponent. For instance, you use it once to knock the opponent into the air. Then, when they fall to the ground, you can use it again so the lava falls on them and deals around twice the jutsu damage in addition. In her awakening, if you pull this off, it can be game-breaking.

Mei has long ranged water projectiles in her combos. If you simply press the attack button, she'll eventually throw water projectiles which can go after the opponent and hit across the whole map. Her down combo is the most viable for this, as instead of throwing them once, she throws them twice. People don't expect this, and it deals nice damage.

Mei can also loop her grab. After executing it, the opponent is into the air. If you move just slightly and time it, you can grab them again... and then repeat. This works, unless your opponent air techs or substitutes.

VirtualAlex
05-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Sick! I didn't even know about the grab loop. I always thought it a better idea to vomit a lava lobster on them after a throw. But if they are out of subs, maybe a double throw into lava lobster is better.

What The Toast
05-07-2012, 07:34 PM
You can also grab into tilt.

VirtualAlex
05-07-2012, 10:24 PM
yeah that tilt is something I need to explore in depth