PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Fan-Fic

Cloukora
05-02-2012, 12:40 AM
I'm not too big on writing fan-fics, but I decided it's good for practicing my writing. So, I'm starting on a modernized Pokemon fan-fic. Hope ya'll enjoy it. No official title for it yet, will think of one as soon as I can though
Pokemon Fan-Fic

Chapter 1: Michael
Michael walked along the streets of Los Angeles, as the sun was coming over the horizon from the east. It was a warm, spring morning, and he was on his way to school, which was only a few blocks down. Michael was an average guy. Average height, average weight, average grades, and average life. He had short black hair, and brown eyes. Despite living in the city of L.A., one of the most famous cities in the U.S., and where famous people live, nothing significant ever happened to him. He thought of his life boring and dull. He’s always wanted something big to happen to him. He passed by a store with televisions inside looking out the window; the news was on.

Michael stopped to listen. “Archeologists have made a revolutionary discovery today.” The reporter began. She was in some kind of desert land, with men working in the background behind her. “They claim to have found what appear to be dinosaur eggs. They have found a total of 151 different eggs so far, with a total of over 1000 eggs!” She had started to speak with one of the archeologists, but Michael wasn’t interested, and kept walking.

After a few hours of class, it was finally time for lunch. His friends Trey and Lisa came over and sat next to him. Trey had brown curly hair that came down to his shoulders, and had green eyes. He was probably one of the tallest kids in school. He uses his height to his advantage too, by playing sports, and scaring kids away who try to pick on him, although Michael never understood why they would. Then there’s Lisa. Michael thought her as the most beautiful girl he had ever laid eyes on. She had long, blonde hair, blue eyes, was just his height, and thin too. Michael knew he didn’t have a chance, she was a cheerleader. He was just some guy who only played sports when he had to, which he wasn’t even good at. If anyone, Trey had a chance with her.

“Hey, Mike, check this out.” Trey took out his iPad and did something with it for a second, and handed it to Michael with a Youtube video of the reporter talking from earlier.

“Saw it already. Don’t care.” Michael replied, taking a bite of his cheeseburger.

“You might want to. We’re going on a last minute field trip to the museum in our World Studies class. Apparently, some of the eggs are being brought here! Cool, right?” Michael could tell Trey really wanted to go to this thing. Best not to rain on his parade.

“Yeah, cool. Can’t wait.” Michael lied. Museums were always boring for him. After lunch, it was his World Studies class; the only class the three had together. They were quickly loaded on the bus and rode to the Los Angeles Museum.

(http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6019923&postcount=14) Chapter 2: a surge in the world (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6019923&postcount=14)
Chapter 3: A Shadow (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6026001&postcount=37)
Chapter 4: Creatures Called pokemon (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6032805&postcount=44)

Sponsors:
A True Adventure: A Fan-Fic by Pool (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114255)

Pool
05-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Started out very interesting! I spotted a few errors, but everyone makes em hehe. So only 151 eggs, which implies that there will be only one of each pokemon alive? Very interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter. xD

Cloukora
05-02-2012, 01:46 PM
Started out very interesting! I spotted a few errors, but everyone makes em hehe. So only 151 eggs, which implies that there will be only one of each pokemon alive? Very interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter. xD

What kind of errors? And 151 different kinds there are more. I suppose that's one error lol. I'll fix it after my show though

Pool
05-02-2012, 01:49 PM
I went through and highlighted some stuff in red, but I'm guessing you used MS word to write it up. It f*cked up when I posted it.

Bacon
05-02-2012, 02:10 PM
lol what a pain. XD

Shikamaru Nara
05-02-2012, 02:11 PM
My name in the chapter title? Genius

Cloukora
05-02-2012, 02:31 PM
I went through and highlighted some stuff in red, but I'm guessing you used MS word to write it up. It f*cked up when I posted it.
Yeah, I did. It screwed up for me too, took a couple edits till I got it right xD
My name in the chapter title? Genius
It was the first name that popped into my head xD

edit: Also fixed the egg part.

Shikamaru Nara
05-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Obviously because it's the best.

Cloukora
05-02-2012, 02:36 PM
Obviously because it's the best.
lol, I suppose it is, considering it's the name of an Archangel xD

ILIKEPIE
05-02-2012, 02:37 PM
151 eggs and evolved pokemon don't hatch from eggs so it can't just be the first 151 pokemon

Cloukora
05-02-2012, 02:59 PM
151 eggs and evolved pokemon don't hatch from eggs so it can't just be the first 151 pokemon

Ohhhh yeah I forgot about that xD
I guess I can have more Pokemon generations in it.

loganace
05-02-2012, 05:35 PM
Cool. Spoilers! (IN whiny little 8 year old voice.) Nobody said that they eggs were POKEMANS! You ruined it!

Pool
05-02-2012, 05:43 PM
Cool. Spoilers! (IN whiny little 8 year old voice.) Nobody said that they eggs were POKEMANS! You ruined it!

Pfft... It was implied. `o.o"

Cloukora
05-02-2012, 08:03 PM
Chapter 2: a surge in the world
Somewhere in Afghanistan:
Corporal Surge sat on the edge of his military-issued-bed writing a letter back to his family. His hand went through the little hair he had on his head; the rest was shaven off when he joined, and had kept it at this length. He had joined the Marines about 10 months back, but 2 of those were all training, and preparing to ship out. He joined because it was his duty in his family; all of the fathers and men in the family, often times the women as well, went to war, and left as high-ranking officers. If he didn’t join some kind of military branch, he felt it would bring shame to his family, something he could never live with. Once he hit the year mark though, he decided he was going to retire, and find a nice job back home where he can start a family, something he wanted. A soldier poked his head into the cooled tent.

“Corporal, Lieutenant Jackson says you’re heading out with a squad to check out some possible hostile activity. You leave in 0200.” The soldier continued to the other tents to round up the rest of the group. Surge got up and put on his desert camo jacket, grabbed his bag of things for the mission, which contained provisions in case of being stranded, ammo, cleaning supplies, and a first aid kit, among the other military issued items. He picked up his helmet and his gun, and headed outside the tent.

As soon as he stepped out, it was hot as hell. He wished he could have been stationed somewhere else, or got a job inside a cooled building. His focus quickly changed to mentally preparing for the scout mission; if he’s not focused during the mission, he could get his team killed.

After a couple minute walk, he reached the hangar where the rest of the group, which was a group of about 8 including him, was getting ready. They were loading magazine into their M4s and putting on military standard vests, and strapping on their helmets. Mechanics were checking the tanned humvees to make sure they were in working condition.

The other members of the group were Private Roberts, Private Crown, Private Grey, Private First Class Henderson, Lance Corporal Smith, Corporal Jordan, and Sergeant Cooper. First Lieutenant Jackson was BSing with Roberts and Crown while they were getting geared up. When Surge walked in, the conversation stopped, and the Lieutenant directed his attention, and everyone else’s, to the mission.

“Listen up squad. We’ve had reports of strange activity up north near Kabul. Your mission is to only scout the area out. They’re located at a mine a few klicks west of Kabul. They’ve been going in and out of the mine with covered mine-carts. We need to find out what they are moving out, or in, of the mine. Find out who they are, and what they’re doing, and do not, I repeat do not, fire unless fired upon. If we end up with innocent casualties, the blood is on our hands, and we won’t be able to stay in Afghanistan any longer to protect them from the threats that reside within it.” The Lieutenant handed Sergeant Cooper the map of the area. “Good luck, and stay hidden.” Surge and the rest of the squad hurried and piled into the humvees, and drove out into the Afghan desert.

After an hour or so drive, they approached a huge sand dune. “Map says the mine is just over this dune. Remember, safety on, and only fire if they fire. And most importantly, stay hidden and down. Yes, I’m talking to you Private Roberts. Move out!” The sergeant reminded. The squad moves swiftly, and quietly of course because of the sand. When they got close to the crest of the hill, they got into the prone position and crawled the rest of the way. Down below there were men working and patrolling the area. They wore dark green clothing with a black military vest over the clothing, and wore a dark cap on their head. “What do you see, Cooper?” the sergeant asked.

“Not much, all I can see that signifies them is a red ‘R’.” Cooper moved the binoculars towards the west where there were three helicopters. “Wait. They’re moving some kind of eggs out of the mine.”

“Eggs?” The sergeant asked, and took the binoculars from Cooper to check for himself. “What the hell do they want with dinosaur eggs?” There wasn’t much time to discuss because someone below spotted them, and shouted something. A few other men looked and they pulled some kind of small, roundish item from their belts, and threw them. “GRENADES!” They all got up to run down the hill to escape the explosion, but there was none.

Suddenly, 2 creatures burst out of the sand at the top of the hill. One was basically a giant boulder but had 2 arms bigger than it's body. Another looked like a giant hedgehog, but with long claws and longer and bigger needles on its back than it should. A giant bird also flew up from behind the hill and circled around them.

“What are those things?!” Private Crown was literally shaking in his boots.

“I don’t know, but aim and shoot those things down!” The sergeant commanded. Everyone aimed their guns, turned off safety, and fired. As they did so, the hedgehog creature dug underground, and the boulder monster rolled down the hill. The bird creature swept down towards the group. The bullets had no effect on the boulder creature; they just bounced right off. “Keep firing!” Lightning shot up from the area of the mine, and screaming was heard. It continued a couple more times, then it stopped.

The hedgehog creature suddenly flew out of the sand, its claws ready. Oddly, it “spoke”: “Sand-slash!!” It went to claw at surge, but another creature head butted it in the stomach. The “Sand-slash” monster fell to the ground, unconscious.

The small creature turned to Surge. It looked like a huge, yellow mouse, with brown stripes on it’s back, long thin ears, and a lightning shaped tail. “Pika?” it asked. This was freaking Surge out a little. “I don’t know what you are, or what you said. But I’m sure you caused that lightning over the hill. Can you do it again?” The creature nodded. Nodded!

“Pikaaaaachuuuuuuuu!!!!!!” Lightning emitted from the mouse-creature and hit the rock creature, that had jumped in the air to attack them, and the bird, knocking them unconscious. “Pikachu?” Did what the creatures say have something to do with what they were? The soldiers grabbed their gear, got in the humvees, and drove back to base. Surge decided to keep the Pikachu-creature with him. “Is your name Pikachu?” The animal nodded.

Here's the new chapter. Thought I should get people in on some Pokemon action!

Pool
05-02-2012, 08:12 PM
Electric attacks don't effect Onix or Graveler xD...

Loved this chapter, actually. It was interesting and had an equal amount of action.

Cloukora
05-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Fixed it. Changed Onix to Pidgey, and Golem to Geodude

ILIKEPIE
05-02-2012, 09:41 PM
geodude is still a ground type

Cloukora
05-02-2012, 11:08 PM
FFF
It's still part rock though, so it at least does SOME damage.

ILIKEPIE
05-02-2012, 11:22 PM
electric attacks don't work on ground types and there is rock types with the ground typing that take normal damage to electric attacks

Cloukora
05-03-2012, 12:13 AM
electric attacks don't work on ground types and there is rock types with the ground typing that take normal damage to electric attacks
Yes, so Geodude is good then?

ILIKEPIE
05-03-2012, 12:21 AM
no geodude is part ground type

BoxHead
05-03-2012, 06:47 AM
Idea been stolen!

Taka-hebi1
05-03-2012, 06:50 AM
Geodude is Ground and Rock type.

ILIKEPIE
05-03-2012, 09:48 AM
the main point is electric attacks don't hurt Geodude and you could just have Pikachu kill it with Iron Tail or something that isn't an electric attack

Cloukora
05-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Ugh fine I'll fix it later on today xD

ILIKEPIE
05-03-2012, 03:01 PM
a manga I read had an electric attack work on a onix casus it was in the air and thus off the ground

Cloukora
05-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Hmm I'll try something with that then. Thanks I wasn't looking forward to changing something as big as that again lol

Taka-hebi1
05-03-2012, 05:43 PM
Actually electric type attacks work on geodude

They dont work on pokemon with the ability Leviatate.

Taka-hebi1
05-03-2012, 05:47 PM
Wait i'm wrong pokemon with the leviatate arent affect or hurt by ground type moves so stupid *FacePalm*

Taka-hebi1
05-03-2012, 05:50 PM
Pokemon with the ability Lightning Rod arent affected by Electric type moves.

ILIKEPIE
05-03-2012, 05:51 PM
it was manga logic (which is closer to the games than the anime)

Hidden Ninja45
05-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Does the "Sponsors" link to Pool's story lead to an Invalid Thread message, or is that just me?

Pool
05-03-2012, 07:58 PM
The thread got deleted because I accidentally copied it too many times xD. The thread is still like the second from the top in this section.

Cloukora
05-03-2012, 08:19 PM
Pokemon with the ability Lightning Rod arent affected by Electric type moves.
So, the lightning attack on Geodude works then? So many situational cases xD I don't watch the show anymore, I play the game every now and then though.
The thread got deleted because I accidentally copied it too many times xD. The thread is still like the second from the top in this section.
WOW thanks Pool for telling me that! xD

@Pie, well it's also physics or whatever. If "ground" is referring to when you stop the flow of electricity, and not the literal ground, then that would work.

Cloukora
05-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Alright, I fixed it again, Geodude jumps in the air when Pikachu attacks. I'll get chapter 3 posted on either monday or tuesday

Pool
05-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Excited for chapter 3, I am.

Cloukora
05-08-2012, 11:22 PM
Here is chapter 3 ya'll
Chapter 3: A Shadow
A man in a military uniform with a red “R” patch on his shoulders walked into a dark room with a man behind the desk, and saluted the man by placing his fist on his heart. Shadows were cast over the other man’s face, so it was hard to tell who it was. His hand was shown though, as it was petting a large cat perhaps the size of a panther. “Sir, I bring a report from the mine.”

“Yes, commander?” The man asked; he hadn’t moved even when the commander walked in.

“U.S. Marines showed up at the mine. Our soldiers defended themselves as best as they could. But…”

“But what?”

“One of the eggs, a Pikachu, hatched. And, well, it attacked the men, and caused a Pidgey and Sandlash to faint. What’s worse, is it also made a Geodude faint with thunderbolt.”

“Impossible, electric attacks don’t work on ground Pokemon.”

“Well, it did sir. That must have been one hell of a Pikachu.”

The man behind the desk threw all of his stuff off his desk and shouted in rage. “Dammit!! Must have been Ash’s Pikachu.” His face could be seen now, age marked his face, he looked about 40, and he has short black hair that was receding to baldness. “This is why my ancestor tried to hunt it down when he was alive! That damned Ash. He just had to bury all those pokemon!”

“If you don’t mind me asking, sir Giovanni, but how did he do it?”

“I’m not sure. I believe he used some kind of machine to revert all Pokemon back to their egg form. Luckily we kept some hidden within the family. We’d be at a weaker state if we had to start all over again. Where is this Pikachu now?”

“With the Marines, on the way back to their base, sir.”

“I want it found. NOW!”

“Yes sir!” The commander saluted and walked out of the room, while Giovanni sat back down at his desk. This was going to make things complicated if he can’t get that Pikachu.

I'll try to get the next one up on Friday, but I got a lot of schoolwork to get done this week. It will end up being short like this one, if I even write it.

ILIKEPIE
05-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Lt Surge as a Team Rocket member the manga did that Sabrina and Koga were also members of team rocket in the manga

Cloukora
05-09-2012, 12:27 AM
Lt Surge as a Team Rocket member the manga did that Sabrina and Koga were also members of team rocket in the manga
No, the commander is just a random character. Giovanni and Corporal Surge are descendants of the originals. It's a modernized fan-fic, where Pokemon games and the show or whatever took place way in the past.

ILIKEPIE
05-09-2012, 12:32 AM
I didn't like the Ash reference

Cloukora
05-09-2012, 01:59 AM
I didn't like the Ash reference
Why's that?

ILIKEPIE
05-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Ash is annoying a lot of the time and forgets the lessons he learned in previous episodes. Plus it's out of character for him to seal all the pokemon in their egg forms considering he believes pokemon should be free. The first couple of chapters it seemed it was the first time the world had pokemon and I was thinking the plot would of had something do with the pokemon god Arceus sending the eggs to new world to save them from the destruction of their world.

Cloukora
05-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Yeah, true. But Ash would do anything to save Pokemon, and he did what he did to save them. I'll probably explain it more later on throughout the story.

Cloukora
05-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Chapter 4: Creatures called Pokemon

Michael and his class walked through the museum, awed at what they all saw: dinosaur replicas made out of their bones, sarcophaguses, a mummy in a glass, and other strange and wondrous creatures all over the place. They finally reached the dinosaur egg exhibit. The eggs that were recently found and brought here. There were 15 eggs lined up in a row, and each one had an etching on it, except for one blue one. The first was red and had a flame etched into it. The second was green and had a vine wrapped around the egg. The third was blue and had hexagons covering it, giving off the illusion of a turtle shell. The fourth was green and had a leaf. The fifth had flame and was red as well, but the top of the flame was sharper and had more points on it. The sixth had red spikes protruding out of the back of the blue shell, and was the only one that was like that. The seventh was green had a tail etched into the egg. The eighth, a red egg, had chicken feet etched in. The ninth had a head with a fin. The tenth was just green with no etchings. The eleventh, red, had a snout. The twelfth was blue and had a seashell. The thirteenth was green and had a twig. The fourteenth was blue and had fins. Finally, the fifteenth was red with a tail.

Michael, Lisa, and Trey just stared at the eggs with the rest of the class. They had never seen anything like this before; they were amazing.

“What makes each of these eggs stand out is the etchings on each one of them. How those etchings are on them, or why, we do not know. Experts believe the cavemen used them as a way to inscribe their art onto them after taking them from the dinosaur nests.” The guide lectured.

“Actually, that’s not true. And these aren’t dinosaur eggs.” An old man approached the group, leaning on a cane, as he spoke. “Well, they are old, and some resemble dinosaur qualities, but they’re not the dinosaurs we are thinking of. They’re actually called Pokemon. They are creatures that existed long ago, during another time. How or why we came up on them though, I’m still trying to figure out.”

“I’m sorry sir, Pokeman?” The teacher asked like the man was crazy, which he seemed like it.

“Pokemon.” The man replied. “When they were dug up, we came across some devices as well. Probably placed by the people who put them there.” He pulled out a small red and white ball out of his pocket. “I call this, a Pokemon Ball.”

Michael raised his hand. “Why not call it…Pokeball…for short?”

“Pokeball! Yes! That sounds about right. Thank you…” The man searched for a name.

“Michael.”

“Michael! Here, you can have this.” The man tossed the Pokeball to Michael. “I have more. In fact, if any of you want one, help yourself.” He pointed to a bin full of them. “I have enough in my possession to research, so I don’t need them. Now, for the next device. I call this…a poke…dex. Pokedex. I have went through this device and found many types of creatures within it and information on them. Some of them even evolve! Michael, you can have this as well.” He handed the Pokedex to Michael. “You! Are you a boy or a girl?” He was pointing to Trey, and he was referring to his long and curly hair.
“I’m a boy. Why?” Trey replied.

“Just wondering. Here, you can have this one as well. You too, young girl.” He handed Trey and Lisa each one as well.

“Hey what about the rest of us?” Jerry asked, making fun of this old man. “We want to be able to learn about ‘Pokemen.’ As well.” The popular crowd laughed. Michael hated people like that. They have to make fun of others to feel better about themselves. One day, he was going to put a fist in his face.

“It’s Pokemon!” This caused them to laugh even more.

“Alright! Knock it off Jerry!” Trey stepped forward to confront them.

“Oh no, Miss Curls is going to slap us!”

Michael had it. He started towards Jerry, but stopped. The eggs inside the glass started shaking, the glass shattered, and the egg with the spikes burst open, and out came an crocodile-looking creature. It was blue, and the same red spikes ran down its back and tail. It landed in between Michael and Jerry, and stood up on two legs. Michael decided to give it a shot, and opened the Pokedex and a robotic voice immediately said: “Totodile. A water type Pokemon. Totodiles like to live near water, and like to bite almost anything they see. Suddenly, more Pokemon came out of the eggs, and hopped down. Michael aimed the Pokedex at each one. The one that came out of the first one was a Charmander, a small red creature that looked like T-rex dinosaur without the really small arms, and had a tail with flame on the end. From the second was a Bulbasuar, a green dinosaur creature that crawled on all fours with a bulb on its back. The third was a Squirtle, a blue turtle that stood on two fours, had a curled tail, and a shell on its back. The fourth looked like a miniature green Brachiosaurus, except its neck was normal and it had a leaf coming out from the top of its head, and a “necklace” of buds around its neck. It was called a Chikorita. The fifth was called a Cyndaquil that looked like an blue echidna that stood on two legs, but instead of needles, it was a flame coming out its back. The creature that came out of the seventh egg was a green creature that looked like a gecko, but with a large and bulky tail and stood on two legs, and was called a Treecko. The next one, the eighth egg, was a orange baby chick, with three large feathers coming out from the top of its head. This one was called a Torchic. The ninth egg was a blue creature that looked like some kind of fish, but it walked on four legs, and had a huge fin on top of its head. The Pokemon was called a Mudkip.

The tenth Pokemon was a green creature that looked somewhat like a snake, but had limbs, stood up on two legs, and gave the illusion of having a collar around its neck; a Snivy. The next one was some kind of brownish pig, with long dark brown ears and a face, which also had a yellow marking on it, and a curly tail with a ball on the end. Its name was Tepig. The twelfth Pokemon was a white and blue otter-like Pokemon with triangle ears, stood on two feet, short whiskers, and had a yellow seashell symbol on its blue torso; an Oshawott. The next Pokemon was a Turtwig: a green turtle with a twig and leaves sprouting from its head. The next, a Chimchar, was a brown monkey with a flame tail, and had hair that stood up on its head, like it was a high ponytail. The final Pokemon was a light blue penguin chick that had markings that looked like buttons in its body, and what looks like a cape on its back.

These creatures were ones that no one has laid eyes on before. They were just spectacular beings. Suddenly, the Totodile growled at Jerry, who just froze where he stood. He didn’t move an inch. Charmander ran up to Lisa, and hid behind her legs. She patted its head and assured it was going to be okay. The Turtwig came up to Trey while the rest of the Pokemon scattered, and ran outside. Michael, Trey, and Lisa walked outside, and the sight was just unbelievable. Pokemon overran the city. Huge birds flew in the sky, among other odd Pokemon, they ran through the streets causing cars to abruptly stop, they crawled from under the ground, some hopped from building to building. Michael even saw gigantic serpent creatures jumping in the air within the ocean. His world had changed. Something finally had happened in his life that wasn’t normal, but he wasn’t sure how he was supposed to feel about it.

The latest chapter. Sorry for the long ass descriptions xD

Pool
05-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Nice job, Clou. My little protege is growing up ;'D

Cloukora
05-16-2012, 08:04 PM
lolthankyou
when does a chapter of yours get relased? :D

ILIKEPIE
05-16-2012, 08:16 PM
maybe I'll to make one but I'm kind of lazy with writing (starts a 5 paper two days before it's due)

Cloukora
05-16-2012, 09:12 PM
pfft, I've done 5 paper essays the DAY before it's due xD
but I need more readers D: I'm losing interest in writing

ILIKEPIE
05-16-2012, 09:14 PM
i did most of the night before it was due

Cloukora
05-16-2012, 09:29 PM
Ahh
I don't spread it out, because I might lose some information I had. I like to just get it all done in one go. Although, that doesn't explain why I do it at the last minute xD

Cloukora
05-18-2012, 09:57 AM
I do mine 5 weeks before they are due and then forget what I wrote. :D
lol, I suppose that's why I do mine close to the due date xD

loganace
06-28-2012, 08:16 PM
Pfft... It was implied. `o.o"
that was my point ._.

ILIKEPIE
06-28-2012, 08:20 PM
I should finsh chapter 3 of my pokemon story but I'm kind of lazy and should I make a thread and post the first two chapters?

Cloukora
06-30-2012, 02:17 AM
yes, you should. THIS FORUM NEEDS MORE POKEMON

ILIKEPIE
06-30-2012, 03:11 AM
Ok I posted it

Cloukora
08-17-2012, 02:14 AM
I'm at a dead end with this story, but I'll think of a way to continue it. I'll get a new chapter up eventually.

ILIKEPIE
08-17-2012, 02:23 AM
my story is going slow cause I'm lazy and don't spend much time on it

Cloukora
08-17-2012, 02:00 PM
same here xD