Ninjutsu:10 out of 10
Taijutsu:7 out of 10
Genjutsu:8 out of 10
Cunning:7 out of 10
Physical Strenght:7 out of 10
Speed:*9 out of 10*
Chakra amount:7 out of 10
Hand Seals:8 out of 10

I think that Neji will win because Neji matches Sasuke in speed and his juken can cut through his Chidori Current and then he will finish the job but it won't be an easy fight.

Kuromaki
07-17-2009, 12:35 PM
Sasuke Uchiha wins.

Sasuke has Ammy, Tsukuyomi, Fireballs, and strong Chidori variants. Neji doesn't stand a chance.

Avenger
07-17-2009, 12:35 PM
I think that Neji will win

I stopped reading after that.

ByakuganAlex
07-17-2009, 12:36 PM
wow that was fast

Kisame
07-17-2009, 12:40 PM
Sasuke wins.

Neji can't spam rotation forever, he hasn't shown to have a strong defense for genjutsu. If he looks at Sasuke's eyes he'll be in Tsukuyomi and will loose. If he tries to attack, Sasuke can use Chidori Nagashi to paralyze them. Sasuke was able t dodge Killer Bee who was usin Rari Atto, he can easily dodge Neji. Amaterasu can beat him, if he tries to use rotation it will spread either way. Also Kirin would destroy him.

ByakuganAlex
07-17-2009, 12:40 PM
Sasuke Uchiha wins.

Sasuke has Ammy, Tsukuyomi, Fireballs, and strong Chidori variants. Neji doesn't stand a chance.

Fire balls don't do any damage. Neji has Juken variants and genjutsu doesn't work on Hyuga's.

Miles Edgeworth
07-17-2009, 12:41 PM
Fail fail fail.

Sasuke stomps Neji hard. How would Neji counter a move like Chidori Sharp Spear? AINT HAPPENING.

Okay, I could understand you might think Neji>Lee, but after seeing all your posts, now I know you're a fanboy, there's no possible way Neji could match up to Sasuke, and DEFINITELY not the Fantastic Four.

Miles Edgeworth
07-17-2009, 12:42 PM
Fire balls don't do any damage. Neji has Juken variants and genjutsu doesn't work on Hyuga's.

Where has it been proved genjutsu hasn't worked on Hyuga's?

ByakuganAlex
07-17-2009, 12:46 PM
Sasuke wins.

Neji can't spam rotation forever, he hasn't shown to have a strong defense for genjutsu. If he looks at Sasuke's eyes he'll be in Tsukuyomi and will loose. If he tries to attack, Sasuke can use Chidori Nagashi to paralyze them. Sasuke was able t dodge Killer Bee who was usin Rari Atto, he can easily dodge Neji. Amaterasu can beat him, if he tries to use rotation it will spread either way. Also Kirin would destroy him.

Sasuke can't spam Chidori Nagashi forever. Why do people think one person has unlimited chakra and the other person only has a little that is why i posted the character stats. They have the same amount of chakra.Ameratsu would spreed but it won't hit him and Sasuke will be suffering badly from the jutsu's effect (bleeding, alot of strain on his eyes, and eventually going blind) Sasuke got owned by the normal killerbee with help from his teammates and he had to be healed twice.

Sasuke is overated.

Miles Edgeworth
07-17-2009, 12:48 PM
^Sasuke is overrated, yes. But you overrate Neji even more.

Killer Bee>>>>>>>>>>>>Neji. He's done all that Neji could to Sasuke and more.

Also, Neji CANNOT DODGE AMATERASU. It is INSTANT and is covered by all of Sasuke's eyesight. Neji does not have the same speed Sasuke has, so he'd get caught and burn.

Face it, Neji gets stomped by Sasuke.

ByakuganAlex
Where has it been proved genjutsu hasn't worked on Hyuga's?

When the fuuma clan did genjutsu and Hinata's spotted the Fuuma clan's leader and she told Naruto where he was

Miles Edgeworth
^That, my friend, is called FILLER.

Kisame
07-17-2009, 12:51 PM
Sasuke can't spam Chidori Nagashi forever. Why do people think one person has unlimited chakra and the other person only has a little that is why i posted the character stats. They have the same amount of chakra.Ameratsu would spreed but it won't hit him and Sasuke will be suffering badly from the jutsu's effect (bleeding, alot of strain on his eyes, and eventually going blind) Sasuke got owned by the normal killerbee with help from his teammates and he had to be healed twice.

Sasuke is overated.

He only needs one Chidori Nagashi unlike Neji who needs a bunch of Kaitens. Sasuke doesn't have infinite chakra, but he's shown more then Neji has shown. lol also at you relying in stats, if Neji could actually win you would rely on manga feats, not stats. Stats aren't that accurate anyways. If it spreads after Neji finishes Kaiten it'll spread onto him and beat him. Also he dodged him when he was using Rari Atto once, if you think Neji is that fast then Lol. Also you conveniently didn't counter Tsukuyomi, wonder why.

Neji is overrated, at this point he's only fodder.

Miles Edgeworth
07-17-2009, 12:52 PM
^Like Sakura used to be! =P

ByakuganAlex
07-17-2009, 12:54 PM
^Sasuke is overrated, yes. But you overrate Neji even more.

Killer Bee>>>>>>>>>>>>Neji. He's done all that Neji could to Sasuke and more.

Also, Neji CANNOT DODGE AMATERASU. It is INSTANT and is covered by all of Sasuke's eyesight. Neji does not have the same speed Sasuke has, so he'd get caught and burn.

Face it, Neji gets stomped by Sasuke.

So are you telling me the creator (kishimoto) is wrong and Sasuke and Neji don't have the same speed.

NO it doesn't happen in an instant it takes a few seconds (about 2).That is why Neji should be able to use Kaiten to move the flames once they come to him then close in on the weakend and bleeding Sasuke.

Did I say Neji could beat Killerbee (well maybe if he didn't go into he tailed beast form) i don't think so

Miles Edgeworth
07-17-2009, 01:00 PM
^Sasuke's shown better speed feats in the manga than Neji. Speed feats>Databook stats, that's why I've been saying Lee>Neji in speed.

Yes, Amaterasu does happen in an instant once you activate it. Neji can't escape. Flames last for 7 days if not deactivated, so Neji can't just Kaiten out of it. And since it's instant, HE CAN'T PREDICT IT.

Lol, even base killer bee would stomp Neji, he took on the entire team hawk, and would've killed Sasuke, its strongest member, had Karin not healed him. And then he almost killed him AGAIN in tailed mode!

ByakuganAlex
07-17-2009, 01:01 PM
He only needs one Chidori Nagashi unlike Neji who needs a bunch of Kaitens. Sasuke doesn't have infinite chakra, but he's shown more then Neji has shown. lol also at you relying in stats, if Neji could actually win you would rely on manga feats, not stats. Stats aren't that accurate anyways. If it spreads after Neji finishes Kaiten it'll spread onto him and beat him. Also he dodged him when he was using Rari Atto once, if you think Neji is that fast then Lol. Also you conveniently didn't counter Tsukuyomi, wonder why.

Neji is overrated, at this point he's only fodder.

I would use the manga but Neji ain't in it anymore. Sasuke hasn't showed more chakra since he lost his curse mark. Look up Neji vs neji or even neji vs kidomaru NEJI IS FAST.

Overrated how is he we barely seen him in shippuden thats like calling hiashi overrated.

Miles Edgeworth
07-17-2009, 01:02 PM
^Neji vs Neji was only shown in the anime. Lol, stop using non canon events to try and prove manga feats. Also, Sasuke's shown MUCH better speed than Neji did in his Kidomaru fight.

You can only use what you've seen in the manga, as such, YES, you ARE overrating Neji.

Life AKA Death
07-17-2009, 01:04 PM
sauske

Kisame
07-17-2009, 01:06 PM
I would use the manga but Neji ain't in it anymore. Sasuke hasn't showed more chakra since he lost his curse mark. Look up Neji vs neji or even neji vs kidomaru NEJI IS FAST.

Overrated how is he we barely seen him in shippuden thats like calling hiashi overrated.

Sasuke can speedblitz other fast people and Akatsuki compliment his speed. Even the databook compliments his speed it calls it god like speed. It's not god like, but it shows that he's faster than a lot of other people. Sasuke still dodged an attack from Killer Bee and with Sharingan he can predict Neji's movements.

Neji is overrated, you claimed he could beat the Fantastic Four by himself.

ByakuganAlex
07-17-2009, 01:09 PM
^Sasuke's shown better speed feats in the manga than Neji. Speed feats>Databook stats, that's why I've been saying Lee>Neji in speed.

Yes, Amaterasu does happen in an instant once you activate it. Neji can't escape. Flames last for 7 days if not deactivated, so Neji can't just Kaiten out of it. And since it's instant, HE CAN'T PREDICT IT.

Lol, even base killer bee would stomp Neji, he took on the entire team hawk, and would've killed Sasuke, its strongest member, had Karin not healed him. And then he almost killed him AGAIN in tailed mode!

If the flames last so long then why did most of Itachi's flame go out by the time the Naruto team arrived (Sasuke vs itachi) most of the flames were gone.
Of course neji can predict it he will see more chakra going toward sasuke's eyes and would prepare himself. He could kill bas killerbee because he stays still for most of the fight unless he gets excited which would be bad for him because he would just walk straight up to him and give him one good tap and he would die.

Lee ain't that fast he got his butt handed to him in every fight till he opened the gates which he can't do if he fights neji. Thats why Lee ALWAYS say that NEJI can BEAT him

ByakuganAlex
07-17-2009, 01:11 PM
^That, my friend, is called FILLER.

your point?

Kuromaki
07-17-2009, 01:11 PM
When the fuuma clan did genjutsu and Hinata's spotted the Fuuma clan's leader and she told Naruto where he was
I loled at this. Filler is not canon.

Kisame
07-17-2009, 01:14 PM
your point?

Filler is NOT canon, in fact filler contradicts canon a lot, using filler in canon shows you don't have a way for Neji to actually beat Sasuke.

the ninja in the Darkness
07-17-2009, 01:22 PM
sasuke will win

ByakuganAlex
07-17-2009, 01:34 PM
Sasuke can speedblitz other fast people and Akatsuki compliment his speed. Even the databook compliments his speed it calls it god like speed. It's not god like, but it shows that he's faster than a lot of other people. Sasuke still dodged an attack from Killer Bee and with Sharingan he can predict Neji's movements.

I was just joking about the whole Neji vs Marvel thing. I want to see a Shonen Jump vs Marvel or Capcom though

ByakuganAlex
07-17-2009, 01:47 PM
Filler is NOT canon, in fact filler contradicts canon a lot, using filler in canon shows you don't have a way for Neji to actually beat Sasuke.

Neji hasn't been in any fights in shippuden so those are going to be the only thing I can get is currently from that.So until Kishimoto puts Neji in a fight then we can say whether or not he has greatly improved

Miles Edgeworth
07-17-2009, 02:16 PM
^We don't care how much he's been shown. YOU CAN'T USE FILLER TO JUDGE NEJI'S STRENGTH.

ByakuganAlex
07-17-2009, 02:52 PM

which fast person did Sasuke speedblitz? They did compliment his speed though.
Did you know the move sasuke to be that uses is a C ranked move

Kisame
07-17-2009, 02:57 PM
which fast person did Sasuke speedblitz? They did compliment his speed though.
Did you know the move sasuke to be that uses is a C ranked move

He speedblitzed Deidara, Naruto, Jugo, and Suigetsu. They may not be the fastest people, but Sasuke was able to speedblitz them.

ByakuganAlex
07-17-2009, 03:08 PM
He speedblitzed Deidara, Naruto, Jugo, and Suigetsu. They may not be the fastest people, but Sasuke was able to speedblitz them.
when did he speedblitz Jugo and Suigetsu? Deidara dodged the attack. The only one he truley speedblitzed was Naruto but Naruto wasn't fighting back.

Kisame
07-17-2009, 03:22 PM
when did he speedblitz Jugo and Suigetsu? Deidara dodged the attack. The only one he truley speedblitzed was Naruto but Naruto wasn't fighting back.

I was pretty sure he speedblitzed Jugo and Suigetsu when they were fighting, but nevermind that was killer intent. I also remember he speedbiltzed Deidara when they met, and also some CS2 monsters.

Is there really any point in the debate, you don't seem to think Neji would loose to Sasuke even though he can't defend forever or counter Tsukuyomi or Kirin.

Miles Edgeworth
07-17-2009, 03:25 PM
Lemme make it easy for you ByakuganAlex.

Sasuke fought Itachi. He won the battle (with plot, but still managed).

Itachi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Neji

Sasuke is only a SMALL amount weaker than Itachi with MS. This said,

Sasuke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Neji

And please, TELL ME HOW NEJI COUNTERS TSUKUYOMI OR KIRIN. If you can't do that in your next post, then I know you can't counter.

Kuromaki
07-17-2009, 03:28 PM
I got good laughs from this topic

Miles Edgeworth
07-17-2009, 03:48 PM
^Didn't everybody =P

ByakuganAlex
07-17-2009, 05:27 PM
Lemme make it easy for you ByakuganAlex.

Sasuke fought Itachi. He won the battle (with plot, but still managed).

Itachi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Neji

Sasuke is only a SMALL amount weaker than Itachi with MS. This said,

Sasuke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Neji

And please, TELL ME HOW NEJI COUNTERS TSUKUYOMI OR KIRIN. If you can't do that in your next post, then I know you can't counter.

Tobi/Madara clearly states that itachi was mearly toying with Sasuke and Itachi could of kill Sasuke at any moment but he didn't to protect his little brother (from orochimaru) just in case you skipped that part=]

Tsukuyomi is a genjutsu which requires an opponent to looks into the casters eyes. Since a byakugan user can just look at the chakra flow instead of an opponent this makes Tsukuyomi usless. Counter Kirin just like how Sakura and Lee dodged that lightning combo in the first shippuden movie.You keep moving around.

kentaru
07-17-2009, 05:30 PM
neji could see sasukes chakra network and cancel his chakra flow so sasuke could only use his sword

Miles Edgeworth
07-17-2009, 05:31 PM
Tsukuyomi is a genjutsu which requires an opponent to looks into the casters eyes. Since a byakugan user can just look at the chakra flow instead of an opponent this makes Tsukuyomi usless. Counter Kirin just like how Sakura and Lee dodged that lightning combo in the first shippuden movie.You keep moving around.

I laughed. No really, I did.

Neji doesn't know to avoid looking at Sasuke's eyes. He doesn't HAVE to look, but you can't prove Gai told him this.

Are you serious? You use a movie AGAIN to judge a canon match? First off, Kirin has a LARGE range of attack. Itachi had to use Susano'o to survive, and you think Neji could just move around to dodge?

Stop using movies and filler to make assumptions like this. Also, Sasuke's Kirin is on a whole different scale.

Miles Edgeworth
07-17-2009, 05:32 PM
neji could see sasukes chakra network and cancel his chakra flow so sasuke could only use his sword

Neji's not fast enough to hit Sasuke, and Sasuke has long range such as Chidori Sharp Spear and Amaterasu that Neji can't dodge.

ByakuganAlex
07-17-2009, 06:15 PM
Neji's not fast enough to hit Sasuke, and Sasuke has long range such as Chidori Sharp Spear and Amaterasu that Neji can't dodge.

you do realize that just its just chakra and if so neji should be able to cut through it.
I already talked about the Amaterasu thing

ByakuganAlex
07-17-2009, 06:21 PM
I laughed. No really, I did.

Neji doesn't know to avoid looking at Sasuke's eyes. He doesn't HAVE to look, but you can't prove Gai told him this.

Are you serious? You use a movie AGAIN to judge a canon match? First off, Kirin has a LARGE range of attack. Itachi had to use Susano'o to survive, and you think Neji could just move around to dodge?

Stop using movies and filler to make assumptions like this. Also, Sasuke's Kirin is on a whole different scale.

Can you prove that he didn't tell him.Ok fine he will dodge it like how he dodged Kidomaru's arrow. Its not that much of a range to Kirin. Just reread the manga. Itachi could barely move after using amaterasu. Neji doesn't have any moves that attacks himself.

ByakuganAlex
07-18-2009, 06:06 PM
I decided to bring this back

ByakuganAlex
07-19-2009, 11:27 AM
Neji is very fast
Watch the whole video but pay attention from 9:00....yeah he is so fast that there is still an image of him far behind hiim.
also during the end of Neji's fight with Kidomaru Neji managed to catch up with Kidomaru before he could even get back to his feet.
and sorry that it isn't subbed
Another thing is that I am wrong about the whole neji prediction thing when he uses his byakugan it appears that the person is slowed down and the greater the technique he uses the slower the attack/ objects are. (64 palms to 128 palms)

just wanted to post this here

The Demon Zabuza
07-19-2009, 12:54 PM
Seriously ByakuganAlex, stop posting the same thing on three different topics! At least try to re-word it slightly...

Jinchurike 10 tails
07-19-2009, 02:27 PM
look we cant use any anime for facts neither can we just rely on the manga... the data book is for a reason!!!! both sasuke and neji have the same speed so that is final!! no manga action or amount of appearances can disprove that. they also have the same amount of chakra. kaiten will block all of sasuke's fire and electrical attacks. kaiten reflects chakra no matter the form. read about it in the manga during naruto and neji fight. next genjutsu such as tsukiyomi will also be at a disadvantage. genjutsu is dissipated when the person under the attack is able to stop their chakra flow so that the chakra from the enemy is disrupted. for the hyuga who have the ultimate control over chakra this is a simple task. there is nothing sasuke can do genjutsu and ninjutsu wise to overcome neji. taijutsu is also a problem for sasuke.. according to the stats neji can match him in speed but sasuke has more physical strength. this is pointless as neji only needs the slightest touch to damage your inner organs...sorry guys neji wins no matter how we split this thing

ByakuganAlex
07-19-2009, 02:40 PM
look we cant use any anime for facts neither can we just rely on the manga... the data book is for a reason!!!! both sasuke and neji have the same speed so that is final!! no manga action or amount of appearances can disprove that. they also have the same amount of chakra. kaiten will block all of sasuke's fire and electrical attacks. kaiten reflects chakra no matter the form. read about it in the manga during naruto and neji fight. next genjutsu such as tsukiyomi will also be at a disadvantage. genjutsu is dissipated when the person under the attack is able to stop their chakra flow so that the chakra from the enemy is disrupted. for the hyuga who have the ultimate control over chakra this is a simple task. there is nothing sasuke can do genjutsu and ninjutsu wise to overcome neji. taijutsu is also a problem for sasuke.. according to the stats neji can match him in speed but sasuke has more physical strength. this is pointless as neji only needs the slightest touch to damage your inner organs...sorry guys neji wins no matter how we split this thing
OMG finally someone who finally gets it oh and don't forget to vote

The Demon Zabuza
07-19-2009, 02:48 PM
both sasuke and neji have the same speed so that is final!! no manga action or amount of appearances can disprove that. they also have the same amount of chakra. kaiten will block all of sasuke's fire and electrical attacks. kaiten reflects chakra no matter the form. read about it in the manga during naruto and neji fight. next genjutsu such as tsukiyomi will also be at a disadvantage. genjutsu is dissipated when the person under the attack is able to stop their chakra flow so that the chakra from the enemy is disrupted. for the hyuga who have the ultimate control over chakra this is a simple task. there is nothing sasuke can do genjutsu and ninjutsu wise to overcome neji. taijutsu is also a problem for sasuke.. according to the stats neji can match him in speed but sasuke has more physical strength. this is pointless as neji only needs the slightest touch to damage your inner organs...sorry guys neji wins no matter how we split this thing

We can't rely on the filler as it is not fully devised by kishi, and as such may not be in tune with what he wants.

Arguing time!

Neji is fairly fast, but he can't match Sasuke. The third databook was released before some of his speed feats were shown, and as such isn't up to date.

Genjutsu is possible to break out of, but Tsukiyomi is the king of genjutsu. Kakashi believed that Kurenai, a jonin because of her genjutsu, couldn't break out of it. Seeing as Neji is not nearly so specialized, he wouldn't have the hope of a chocolate bar in hell.

Kaiten deflects all chakra. It also lasts for two seconds. Amertasu lasts for a week.

In Taijutsu, speed is nearly all that matters. The only other possible factor is power, (like in the case of Tsunade), but sasuke is stronger, so he has that one down.

Speaking of splits, why not split up your post like everyone else?

ByakuganAlex
07-19-2009, 02:56 PM
We can't rely on the filler as it is not fully devised by kishi, and as such may not be in tune with what he wants.

Arguing time!

Neji is fairly fast, but he can't match Sasuke. The third databook was released before some of his speed feats were shown, and as such isn't up to date.

Genjutsu is possible to break out of, but Tsukiyomi is the king of genjutsu. Kakashi believed that Kurenai, a jonin because of her genjutsu, couldn't break out of it. Seeing as Neji is not nearly so specialized, he wouldn't have the hope of a chocolate bar in hell.

Kaiten deflects all chakra. It also lasts for two seconds. Amertasu lasts for a week.

In Taijutsu, speed is nearly all that matters. The only other possible factor is power, (like in the case of Tsunade), but sasuke is stronger, so he has that one down.

Speaking of splits, why not split up your post like everyone else?

What filler are you talking about?

Sasuke hasn't gotten any faster from the beginning of Naruto shiippuden.

Ok Neji does specialize in genjutsu but Neji has WAY better chakra control than Kurenai.

It doesn't matter if it last for a week on it reflects Amaterasu he can stop using it because it won't be near him it could even bounce back to hit Sasuke.

Neji has better taijutsu than Sasuke and he uses a different type of taijutsu thats why power doesn't mean anything

The Demon Zabuza
07-19-2009, 03:03 PM
What filler are you talking about?

Sasuke hasn't gotten any faster from the beginning of Naruto shiippuden.

Ok Neji does specialize in genjutsu but Neji has WAY better chakra control than Kurenai.

It doesn't matter if it last for a week on it reflects Amaterasu he can stop using it because it won't be near him it could even bounce back to hit Sasuke.

Neji has better taijutsu than Sasuke and he uses a different type of taijutsu thats why power doesn't mean anything

The filler that you are constantly referring to. Small example - 128 palms.

A Taijutsu specialist who just became a Jonin better at chakra control than a Genjutsu specialist that has been a jonin for at least three years? ROFL.

Amertasu is a fire. what does fire do? it spreads. For a week.

Like I said before, Speed = win. Power simply matters if you are insainly strong, and Neji needs 64 hits in perfect conditions for his hits to be effective.

Also, no one has even started to mention Kirin and Susoono, both of which is win.

Miles Edgeworth
07-19-2009, 03:04 PM

You're telling me Neji's Rotation can block amaterasu, which last 7 days?

Also, Tsukuyomi is INSTANT. If neji can't see it coming, he can't block chakra flow.

Wow if you think stats are everything you really need to study.

The Demon Zabuza
07-19-2009, 03:05 PM

Also, Tsukuyomi is INSTANT. If neji can't see it coming, he can't block chakra flow.

That coming from Rock Lee?

I don't believe it.

Miles Edgeworth
07-19-2009, 03:08 PM
Also, no one has even started to mention Karin

I think you mean Kirin, Karin sux :P

Miles Edgeworth
07-19-2009, 03:09 PM
That coming from Rock Lee?

I don't believe it.

I know stats are important but the kid based his entire argument on the stats, which means nothing.

takuya
07-19-2009, 03:10 PM
neji would lose this sasuke's amaterasu would out last amaterasu which lasts for seven days when rotation lasts 3 secs also tsukuyomi can only be broken by someone with magenkyo sharingan or counters with their own sharingan so if neji gets got in that its came over plus sasuke is too fast for neji if ur going by the anime remember in sasuke's fight with gaara u couldnt even see him u just saw dash lines and dust and sasuke has gotten even faster since then

Miles Edgeworth
07-19-2009, 03:17 PM
Can you prove that he didn't tell him.Ok fine he will dodge it like how he dodged Kidomaru's arrow. Its not that much of a range to Kirin. Just reread the manga. Itachi could barely move after using amaterasu. Neji doesn't have any moves that attacks himself.

You can't prove he did, therefore, your point is as invalid as mine is, probably more.

Are you telling me that Neji can seriously "dodge" Kirin? Kirin completely fried an entire temple and the forest around it, and Itachi had to get his ULTIMATE defense to block it. I reread the manga all right, if you think Kirin has low range, you don't now what you're talking about.

It hardly matters whether Itachi could barely move, Sasuke easily moved and his Amaterasu would kill Neji MUCH easier than Killer Bee.

ByakuganAlex
07-19-2009, 03:37 PM

I doesn't just block it also parrys he attack sending it back to the opponent (listen to tenten during Neji and Naruto's fight)

who said anything about blocking chakra flow?

The Demon Zabuza
07-19-2009, 03:39 PM
I doesn't just block it also parrys he attack sending it back to the opponent (listen to tenten during Neji and Naruto's fight)

who said anything about blocking chakra flow?

Yes, it throw away fire that doesn't go out. Sure, why not.

And you need to block chakra flow to break genjutsu - Itachi 30% vs Chiyo, Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi.

ByakuganAlex
07-19-2009, 04:09 PM
You can't prove he did, therefore, your point is as invalid as mine is, probably more.

Are you telling me that Neji can seriously "dodge" Kirin? Kirin completely fried an entire temple and the forest around it, and Itachi had to get his ULTIMATE defense to block it. I reread the manga all right, if you think Kirin has low range, you don't now what you're talking about.

It hardly matters whether Itachi could barely move, Sasuke easily moved and his Amaterasu would kill Neji MUCH easier than Killer Bee.

just readed the manga I think you need to look at Naruto Manga 390 for you to see that Amaterasu is not instantaneous Itachi had to use it Amaterasu twice and he did it on a clone...psssh amaterasuu can't be dodged lol

Amaterasu would cause him to not be able to move and Neji would close in on it

Kirin attack was slightly bigger than Itachi's body but it did have a shockwave.
No kirin did not destroy any forest. they were above the temple and the lightning caused the temble to give out after that there was smoke from the rubble that went up intoo the air.

ByakuganAlex
07-19-2009, 04:57 PM
Yes, it throw away fire that doesn't go out. Sure, why not.

And you need to block chakra flow to break genjutsu - Itachi 30% vs Chiyo, Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi.

yeah it moves the fire away from his body.

And Sasuke can't do tsukuyomi I just looked it up

The Demon Zabuza
07-19-2009, 04:58 PM
just readed the manga I think you need to look at Naruto Manga 390 for you to see that Amaterasu is not instantaneous Itachi had to use it Amaterasu twice and he did it on a clone...psssh amaterasuu can't be dodged lol

Amaterasu would cause him to not be able to move and Neji would close in on it

Kirin attack was slightly bigger than Itachi's body but it did have a shockwave.
No kirin did not destroy any forest. they were above the temple and the lightning caused the temble to give out after that there was smoke from the rubble that went up intoo the air.

Ah hem.

Itachi used Amatatsu on the real Sasuke, who then used a replacement jutsu. Sasuke himself claimed that Amatasu was unavoidable, so it is.

Two Amatastu's, multiple genjutusus and serious Taijutsu fighting weakened Itachi, not just one Ametatsu. Plus, i think that Sasuke has more chakra than Itachi.

Maybe, but the shockwaves destroyed a sizable chunk of ancient forest , temple and other things. They are definitely powerful enough to kill someone.

SakuraGirl
07-19-2009, 04:58 PM
i say Sasuke but that a guess

ByakuganAlex
07-19-2009, 05:13 PM

A Taijutsu specialist who just became a Jonin better at chakra control than a Genjutsu specialist that has been a jonin for at least three years? ROFL.

Like I said before, Speed = win. Power simply matters if you are insainly strong, and Neji needs 64 hits in perfect conditions for his hits to be effective.

Also, no one has even started to mention Kirin and Susoono, both of which is win.

Oh sorry can kurenai use all her chakra fron all the points at the same time?
no it doesn't spread for a week it stays for a week.

Neji beat Hinata in like 5 hits which put her into cardiac arrest. and if all neji needs is 64 hits then all he would have to do is about half the 64 palms techinique lol because the 64 palms technique actually 126 strikes.

ByakuganAlex
07-19-2009, 05:19 PM
Ah hem.

Itachi used Amatatsu on the real Sasuke, who then used a replacement jutsu. Sasuke himself claimed that Amatasu was unavoidable, so it is.

Two Amatastu's, multiple genjutusus and serious Taijutsu fighting weakened Itachi, not just one Ametatsu. Plus, i think that Sasuke has more chakra than Itachi.

Maybe, but the shockwaves destroyed a sizable chunk of ancient forest , temple and other things. They are definitely powerful enough to kill someone.

if its unavoidable then how cum he dodged the first one?

Kirin did not touch any of the forest it only touched the temble.How come it did not kill zetsu who was really close to the battle and didn't take any damage and remember Kirin is a one time thing.

Jinchurike 10 tails
07-19-2009, 06:51 PM
you guys are missing the point...there is a data book for a reason... just let it go..they have equal speeds and how can u compare kurenai with neji. kurenai may be a genjutsu specialist but neji is considered a genius and a chakra specialist... dispelling genjutsu should be a simple task for him. kurenai has no special bloodline limit to aid her. she is simply intelligent and studied in genjutsu. n wat is this talk about amaterasu lastin a week...wat does dat have to do wit anything... kaiten will simply repel the amaterasu from fallin on neji...it wont be extinguished it wont disappear..more than likely neji will be surrounded by the flames but the area within the radius of the kaiten will be safe and without flames...wats so hard to comprehend... kirin will be the same.

Miles Edgeworth
07-19-2009, 06:57 PM
you guys are missing the point...there is a data book for a reason... just let it go..they have equal speeds and how can u compare kurenai with neji. kurenai may be a genjutsu specialist but neji is considered a genius and a chakra specialist... dispelling genjutsu should be a simple task for him. kurenai has no special bloodline limit to aid her. she is simply intelligent and studied in genjutsu. n wat is this talk about amaterasu lastin a week...wat does dat have to do wit anything... kaiten will simply repel the amaterasu from fallin on neji...it wont be extinguished it wont disappear..more than likely neji will be surrounded by the flames but the area within the radius of the kaiten will be safe and without flames...wats so hard to comprehend... kirin will be the same.

Manga feats>Databook stats. Databook stats can easily become outdated, while manga feats will always stick.

Are you serious? You REALLY think that Kaiten could shield Neji from Amaterasu and Kirin? Kirin is friggin LIGHTNING. Even ITACHI barely reacted to it, Neji will NEVER be fast enough to react the same way. Also, Neji can suddenly predict when Amaterasu is and use Kaiten RIGHT at the time that the Amaterasu strikes? Now Neji has precognition? Now Neji is an omnipotent? Now Neji is Top Tier?

Oh wait......no, Neji is nowhere near Top.

You guys overrate Neji so much it's almost miserable. He got stomped by 30% Kisame with his WHOLE team, and Sasuke would STOMP 30% Kisame, because he's faster than Gai, has Mangekyo Sharingan, and has Lightning, which beats water.

Sasuke>Neji in a serious fight, GET OVER IT.

Jinchurike 10 tails
07-19-2009, 07:08 PM

why would u rofl? do you know anything about the byakugan? because of the training and the abilities that go along with it it gives the user absolute control over their chakra. while neji was a genin he had this ability.. kakashi said that while most jounins could only release chakra from the points in one part of their body at best neji is able to do so with any part or all of it at any time. he has FAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR BEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRr chakra control than kurenai will probably ever have.
neji does not need to hit 64 times to be effective...now dats a ROFL moment!!!he only needs a glancing blow to rupture your organs...heart,liver, kidneys...he could kill you with one hit

Jinchurike 10 tails
07-19-2009, 07:17 PM
Manga feats>Databook stats. Databook stats can easily become outdated, while manga feats will always stick.

Are you serious? You REALLY think that Kaiten could shield Neji from Amaterasu and Kirin? Kirin is friggin LIGHTNING. Even ITACHI barely reacted to it, Neji will NEVER be fast enough to react the same way. Also, Neji can suddenly predict when Amaterasu is and use Kaiten RIGHT at the time that the Amaterasu strikes? Now Neji has precognition? Now Neji is an omnipotent? Now Neji is Top Tier?

Oh wait......no, Neji is nowhere near Top.

You guys overrate Neji so much it's almost miserable. He got stomped by 30% Kisame with his WHOLE team, and Sasuke would STOMP 30% Kisame, because he's faster than Gai, has Mangekyo Sharingan, and has Lightning, which beats water.

Sasuke>Neji in a serious fight, GET OVER IT.

sigh...whats the first thing said about byakugan in the manga... it has more insight than even sharingan...insight is the ability to predict...n for kaiten pschhh...it could be liquid plasma for all i care but once its chakra based it will be reflected. why all the exagerration about if neji is omnipotent? he isnt he could get pawned by lots of people but sasuke shouldnt be one of them. neji could react to kidomaru's super fast arrow which i am sure is faster than sasuke c'mon lets be real. he deflected it from being a fatal hit. from what we have seen in the manga and what is said from the facts the characters give us neji should be a match. n plz dont say such crazy things..its nearly embarassing for you to say things like sasuke is faster than Gai....Gai a jounin for years who specialized in taijutsu and speed..jeez

Miles Edgeworth
07-19-2009, 07:46 PM
Prove that. Kakashi only said Byakugan has better eyesight range.

You overrate Kaiten. No, it can't reflect any jutsu in the narutoverse.

No, Sasuke is faster than Kidomaru's arrow. Also, Sasuke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kidomaru, and Kidomaru would've killed Neji. Wut the heck makes you think Neji could POSSIBLY fight Sasuke?

So you're telling me Gai can move faster than Kirin. Also, yes, Sasuke IS faster than Gai if he doesn't use gates. Not like it matters, Chidori Sharp Spear could hit Gai while he opens gates.

You underrate Sasuke, and don't tell me I'm a fanboy, because I hate that kid, but I still know he'd pwn Neji any day.

Jinchurike 10 tails
07-19-2009, 08:19 PM
Prove that. Kakashi only said Byakugan has better eyesight range.

You overrate Kaiten. No, it can't reflect any jutsu in the narutoverse.

No, Sasuke is faster than Kidomaru's arrow. Also, Sasuke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kidomaru, and Kidomaru would've killed Neji. Wut the heck makes you think Neji could POSSIBLY fight Sasuke?

So you're telling me Gai can move faster than Kirin. Also, yes, Sasuke IS faster than Gai if he doesn't use gates. Not like it matters, Chidori Sharp Spear could hit Gai while he opens gates.

You underrate Sasuke, and don't tell me I'm a fanboy, because I hate that kid, but I still know he'd pwn Neji any day.

chapter 78 pg 13..." In terms of the ability of insight it surpasses even the sharingan" definition of insight - grasping the inner nature of something intuitively. n so what is sasuke is greater than kidomaru... its the arrow we are talking about...sasuke is no where faster than Gai...where would you even assume that. he is talented enough to be commended by itachi himself. sasuke could keep up with a weakened sickly itachi...an itachi who had performed both tsukiyomi and amaterasu...please give me a solid piece of evidence that shows sasuke is faster than Gai...
i am not trying to overate kaiten...its just that so far it has been said to repel chakra based attacks... kirin, fireball jutsu and the like are just nature manipulated chakra and therefore should be reflected. please give me solid fact as to why kaiten will fail... why wouldnt neji see the large amount of chakra gatherin in the air and prepare for the kirin... or at least prepare for an overhead attack...
the whole kaiten thing i aint tryin to overate it...just going by wat the manga says

Miles Edgeworth
07-19-2009, 08:28 PM
Chidori Sharp Spear is much faster than Kidomaru's arrow, it managed to hit people like Itachi and Orochimaru.

Prove how Base Gai is faster than Sasuke. Not like it matters, Sasuke STILL beats Gai.

Neji BARELY managed to Kaiten a Naruto kunai strike, how the heck do you think it'd Kaiten lightning or flames hotter than the sun? Also, Kirin is as fast as Lightning, well it IS lightning, even Itachi doesn't hav the reaction time to dodge that. He used Susano'o beforehand. If you SERIOUSLY think Neji can Kaiten lightning speed moves, you REALLY overrate Kaiten. Also, Amaterasu is instant, Neji can't predict when Sasuke uses it, he doesn't even know what it is! Plus, it's Sasuke's entire eye range, so Neji can't just "run away" to dodge it.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Sasuke>Neji, and if Neji could hardly Kaiten a Chunin Exam Naruto Kunai slash, he isn't gonna Kaiten a Kirin or Amaterasu.

Jinchurike 10 tails
07-19-2009, 08:40 PM
Chidori Sharp Spear is much faster than Kidomaru's arrow, it managed to hit people like Itachi and Orochimaru.

Prove how Base Gai is faster than Sasuke. Not like it matters, Sasuke STILL beats Gai.

Neji BARELY managed to Kaiten a Naruto kunai strike, how the heck do you think it'd Kaiten lightning or flames hotter than the sun? Also, Kirin is as fast as Lightning, well it IS lightning, even Itachi doesn't hav the reaction time to dodge that. He used Susano'o beforehand. If you SERIOUSLY think Neji can Kaiten lightning speed moves, you REALLY overrate Kaiten. Also, Amaterasu is instant, Neji can't predict when Sasuke uses it, he doesn't even know what it is! Plus, it's Sasuke's entire eye range, so Neji can't just "run away" to dodge it.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Sasuke>Neji, and if Neji could hardly Kaiten a Chunin Exam Naruto Kunai slash, he isn't gonna Kaiten a Kirin or Amaterasu.
why do i have to prove base gai is faster than sasuke... Gai is a jounin of multiple years...taijutsu speacialist...who even after opening the gates does not suffer from snapped muscles...it could be seen that exhaustion was his only side effect after he defeated 30% kisame...showing how enduring and powerful his body is...Gai graduated the academy at 7 and became a chuunin at 11... itachi also graduated at 7 and became a chunin at 10...he trains to defeat sharingan users... Gai is faster than sasuke who just after a few short years has developed extreme speed but it is not on the level of base gai...Gai has on his weights throughout most of the fight and is still quick enough to hit kisame and not be hit himself...and you are comparing a pre time skip neji to a shippuden sasuke technique... a bit unfair...for neji to be a jounin he must have significantly improved...and for the record wasnt it neji who saved lee and ten ten from the water prison...he was simply waiting for the right moment to act

ByakuganMaster024
07-19-2009, 08:45 PM
I say Sasuke would definintely win.

Miles Edgeworth
07-19-2009, 08:47 PM
why do i have to prove base gai is faster than sasuke... Gai is a jounin of multiple years...taijutsu speacialist...who even after opening the gates does not suffer from snapped muscles...it could be seen that exhaustion was his only side effect after he defeated 30% kisame...showing how enduring and powerful his body is...Gai graduated the academy at 7 and became a chuunin at 11... itachi also graduated at 7 and became a chunin at 10...he trains to defeat sharingan users... Gai is faster than sasuke who just after a few short years has developed extreme speed but it is not on the level of base gai...Gai has on his weights throughout most of the fight and is still quick enough to hit kisame and not be hit himself...and you are comparing a pre time skip neji to a shippuden sasuke technique... a bit unfair...for neji to be a jounin he must have significantly improved...and for the record wasnt it neji who saved lee and ten ten from the water prison...he was simply waiting for the right moment to act

Rank means NOTHING. Gai is a Jonin, but Naruto is still a "Genin". If you think Gai is stronger than Naruto, then fail. Experience means NOTHING. So what if he's a taijutsu specialist? I know people on other series that are faster than light and don't practice hand to hand combat.

Gai uses weights? I know he TRAINED Lee with this, but where has it been shown that Gai himself currently uses weights?

We haven't seen anything new from Neji except for Air Palm, you can't just make stuff up like the idea that Neji has a "zomg epic pwnage" jutsu, you use what's there now.

Neji saved them because he can use chakra control, and the water prison IS chakra. That means NOTHING about how strong he is >_>

Chromekatana
07-19-2009, 08:53 PM
Rank means NOTHING. Gai is a Jonin, but Naruto is still a "Genin". If you think Gai is stronger than Naruto, then fail. Experience means NOTHING. So what if he's a taijutsu specialist? I know people on other series that are faster than light and don't practice hand to hand combat.

Gai uses weights? I know he TRAINED Lee with this, but where has it been shown that Gai himself currently uses weights?

We haven't seen anything new from Neji except for Air Palm, you can't just make stuff up like the idea that Neji has a "zomg epic pwnage" jutsu, you use what's there now.

Neji saved them because he can use chakra control, and the water prison IS chakra. That means NOTHING about how strong he is >_>

Are we talking about Sasuke after Itachi defeat,or before? If its before,then N eji has a small chance. If its after,well...Neji wouldnt be there for long.XD

motheruchiha
07-19-2009, 08:55 PM
i think it would be saske ???lol

Miles Edgeworth
07-19-2009, 09:01 PM
Are we talking about Sasuke after Itachi defeat,or before? If its before,then N eji has a small chance. If its after,well...Neji wouldnt be there for long.XD

Nah, even if it's Hebi Sasuke, Sasuke wins, Sasuke stomped Team Kakashi, and Neji is not stronger than team kakashi.

Chromekatana
07-19-2009, 09:12 PM
Nah, even if it's Hebi Sasuke, Sasuke wins, Sasuke stomped Team Kakashi, and Neji is not stronger than team kakashi.

Good point.XD And,just now realized this,he defeated Orichimaru and I doubt Neji could do that.

Jinchurike 10 tails
07-19-2009, 09:26 PM

i didnt mention rank to rate the people here.. i mentioned rank to say that Guy has been a high level shinobi for a while...he has been at jounin level for a while...meaning he has been training from then to be stronger than his current jounin level...sasuke has just reached this peak...why are you comparing the characters overall...thats not the reason we brought up the comparisons.. we... well you wanted to match Gai's speed to sasuke..not if Gai is stronger than sasuke or vice versa.. we are talkin just distant covered per unit time speed thats it!! n how does naruto being stronger than gai prove that sasuke is faster than Gai... u seem like an emo sasuke lover to me because every mention of another character and you instantly try to place sasuke over them...and how can you say experience means nothing? n who is making up stuff that neji has some secret technique??? i never said neting bout ne other tech...as i said before what piece of evidence can you offer me that sasuke is faster than Gai....and for that matter Neji? also you said you kno people in other manga who are faster than the speed of light but dont do any hand to hand combat...well we are talking about naruto manga and you said it urself in taijutsu all that matters is speed and power therefore being a taijutsu master alludes to the fact that you are fast

Miles Edgeworth
07-19-2009, 09:35 PM
i didnt mention rank to rate the people here.. i mentioned rank to say that Guy has been a high level shinobi for a while...he has been at jounin level for a while...meaning he has been training from then to be stronger than his current jounin level...sasuke has just reached this peak...why are you comparing the characters overall...thats not the reason we brought up the comparisons.. we... well you wanted to match Gai's speed to sasuke..not if Gai is stronger than sasuke or vice versa.. we are talkin just distant covered per unit time speed thats it!! n how does naruto being stronger than gai prove that sasuke is faster than Gai... u seem like an emo sasuke lover to me because every mention of another character and you instantly try to place sasuke over them...and how can you say experience means nothing? n who is making up stuff that neji has some secret technique??? i never said neting bout ne other tech...as i said before what piece of evidence can you offer me that sasuke is faster than Gai....and for that matter Neji? also you said you kno people in other manga who are faster than the speed of light but dont do any hand to hand combat...well we are talking about naruto manga and you said it urself in taijutsu all that matters is speed and power therefore being a taijutsu master alludes to the fact that you are fast

Prove that Gai is faster.

Dude, if you knew me at all you'd know I HATE Sasuke. You're just saying I like him because you're too ignorant to listen to my points and you think you've got the better argument.

You say you made no mention of "new techs", which means Neji has what he has in PTS, which means that you think a PTS Neji could beat a TS Sasuke.

Let's see now, Sasuke managed to speedblitz all of Team Kakashi, he managed to avoid a 10 killometer blast in seconds, he managed to keep up with Itachi, who was claimed to be supersonic, and he also managed to survive Killer Bee, who was also claimed to be supersonic.

Tell me how Neji surpasses this speed.

Where has Gai shown such speed feats in base mode? Try to prove me wrong if you can, but I warn you, it won't work, your points fail and you seem to like claiming me to be a fanboy of a character I've despised since the beginning of the series. If all you can do is call me fanboy to a character I hate and ignore my argument, then you can't debate.

Also, TELL ME HOW NEJI BEATS SASUKE. Gai isn't even IN this match so I don't get why you're making this deal SO important.

Chromekatana
07-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Alright. For all those people who say Neji will win,create your own scenrio. do the battle out and show us how Neji would win. I think thats the only way to do it. ROck Lee,if you could,post all the move sets of Sasuke and Neji for them to use lol. I would do it,but I don't know them all.XD

ByakuganMaster024
07-19-2009, 09:41 PM
I don't think you've got a chance jinchurike 10 tails. Rocklee is an experienced debater and he knows his stuff. Besides it's obvious Sasuke would win. Neji just doesn't have the skills to handle him.

Miles Edgeworth
07-19-2009, 09:44 PM
See jinchurike 10 tails, Byakuganmaster here has debated against me and has experienced my skill firsthand. He knows I am more than capable of beating you jinchurike 10 tails, and I'm sure he could too.

Also, what's a jinchurike?

Windking
07-19-2009, 09:44 PM
Of course
Uchiha Sasuke Will
win the fight..
Sasuke is more stronger than Neji.

Chromekatana
07-19-2009, 09:49 PM
Wait a minute. I still want to see the fight in the mind of Jinchurike 10 tails on how Neji would win.

Miles Edgeworth
07-19-2009, 09:52 PM
^Ya me too.

So jinchurike, how would Neji win? Show me a scenario. Prove me wrong if you can.

Kuromaki
07-19-2009, 09:53 PM
^Ya me too.

So jinchurike, how would Neji win? Show me a scenario. Prove me wrong if you can.
Sasuke would have to be dying, with both arms tied behind his back.

Chromekatana
07-19-2009, 09:54 PM
Well,hes been "viewing" this thread for awhile now,so I think hes typing it.XD I'm going to think of a story to finish my Naruto Vs.Ichigo now,while waiting...

ByakuganMaster024
07-19-2009, 09:57 PM
Yeah, I'd still like to see the debate continue for a while too.

SmiJoe
07-19-2009, 09:57 PM
Yeah Sasuke would probably win, but Neji's Tight, haven't seen him do too much yet

Jinchurike 10 tails
07-19-2009, 10:00 PM
Prove that Gai is faster.

Dude, if you knew me at all you'd know I HATE Sasuke. You're just saying I like him because you're too ignorant to listen to my points and you think you've got the better argument.

You say you made no mention of "new techs", which means Neji has what he has in PTS, which means that you think a PTS Neji could beat a TS Sasuke.

Let's see now, Sasuke managed to speedblitz all of Team Kakashi, he managed to avoid a 10 killometer blast in seconds, he managed to keep up with Itachi, who was claimed to be supersonic, and he also managed to survive Killer Bee, who was also claimed to be supersonic.

Tell me how Neji surpasses this speed.

Where has Gai shown such speed feats in base mode? Try to prove me wrong if you can, but I warn you, it won't work, your points fail and you seem to like claiming me to be a fanboy of a character I've despised since the beginning of the series. If all you can do is call me fanboy to a character I hate and ignore my argument, then you can't debate.

Also, TELL ME HOW NEJI BEATS SASUKE. Gai isn't even IN this match so I don't get why you're making this deal SO important.
ok take a breather no need to be callin anyone ignorant...we havent seen neji fight so we dont know wat new techs he has or dont have... n if we are puttin a pre time skip neji against post time skip sasuke well no contest but that isnt the case.you bring up facts and dont back them up... sasuke speed blitz a hammered team kakashi...none of them were known for speed as well....naruto was triping all over the place because he was still recovering from the four tails state...sakura isnt known for her speed prowess and neither is yamato...yamato is an anbu so i give sasuke that he is faster than an anbu...
he escaped deidara's blast not with speed...why would u even bring that up...he escaped in manda using a reverse summoning...he didnt escape using his own speed. he managed to keep up with itachi... nowhere in the manga does it say he has supersonic speeds...an battered diseased ridden itachi who was weakened after using tsukiyomi and amaterasu... is that the itachi sasuke keeps up with... killerbee was never claimed to be supersonic neither ( where do you get these supersonic speed facts) he wasnt ever even noted for speed!!! and wasnt sasuke supposed to die twice in that fight with killerbee... he couldnt keep up with him remember thats why he got devastatingly hit twice...
i dont have an affiliation to neither neji or sasuke but i dont see why sasuke would be at such a great advantage thats all...where did all this supersonic stuff come from plz send me a databook reference or chapter or somtin

Jinchurike 10 tails
07-19-2009, 10:08 PM
wats a jinchurike u say... well thats a good question..there aint no ten tails so figured there cant be any jinchuriki...so i mussed up the name so it matched the imaginary beast as well...

Jinchurike 10 tails
07-19-2009, 10:55 PM
a scenario eh? alright i will give that a try...
Landscape: grassy flat land
weather: sunny
opponents: Uchiha Sasuke vs Hyuga neji
bloodlines: byakugan- attention to detail, able to see chakra system and movement and gathering of chakra...also the affinity whether sinister ( naruto fight detects evil in the chakra), insight
sharingan- able to judge the movements of others accurately even at great speeds, mangekyou, see colors of chakra and therefore determine the type of jutus being used
neji's ability to release chakra from all points on his body acts as a sort of radar to attacks that are incoming( kidomaru fight where he exerts chakra in the area of his blindspot so as to detect any incoming attack) which compliments his already near 360 degree vision. the chakra can also deflect the attacks...Sasuke can attack with a fire jutsu from a distance to test neji...a kaiten will make quick werk of any fire jutsu he can throw at him...flash stepping neji would be his best bet although neji would be aware of sasuke's movement because it is done within the radius of his byakugan...Neji would take advantage of the close quarters combat... sasuke has to ensure that neji does not even glancingly touch him...sasuke may counter by using genjutsu but what use would it be as neji's byakugan gives him an acute attention to detail and complete control of his chakra thus rendering genjutsu feeble or useless...sasuke may then resort to his lightning based attacks which are quick and deadly... if his chakra network has not yet been disabled...if anything were to happen to sasuke's chakra network there is no cursed seal to forcibly extract chakra therefore rendering him without the use of ninjutsu...at this point it is hard to judge...will sasuke keep neji on the defensive or vice versa....is sasuke capable of attacking neji without being hit himself and does neji's reaction time enough to keep up with sasuke's lightning attacks...here is a interesting question...if neji were to hit sasuke's chakra points in his head would his sharingan be deactivated???? would sasuke be able to even form a kirin if neji sensed the chakra gathering in the atmosphere... could he somehow dissipate the clouds with the open palm move which is similar to deva path pein's repulsion technique. if neji were to be hit by the sasuke's sword would there be an effect such as paralysis or would it just be the effect of the blade itself...keep in mind neji could funnel his chakra into the blade as well just as he funnelled his chakra into kidomaru's web. neji has shown prowess in taking high speed attacks and making them avoid his vital points...he may do this in order to reach close enough to sasuke to land a devastating blow. can sasuke dodge all neji's blows?

The Demon Zabuza
07-20-2009, 03:34 AM
MY turn!

ok take a breather no need to be callin anyone ignorant...we havent seen neji fight so we dont know wat new techs he has or dont have... n if we are puttin a pre time skip neji against post time skip sasuke well no contest but that isnt the case.you bring up facts and dont back them up... sasuke speed blitz a hammered team kakashi...none of them were known for speed as well....naruto was triping all over the place because he was still recovering from the four tails state...sakura isnt known for her speed prowess and neither is yamato...yamato is an anbu so i give sasuke that he is faster than an anbu...
he escaped deidara's blast not with speed...why would u even bring that up...he escaped in manda using a reverse summoning...he didnt escape using his own speed. he managed to keep up with itachi... nowhere in the manga does it say he has supersonic speeds...an battered diseased ridden itachi who was weakened after using tsukiyomi and amaterasu... is that the itachi sasuke keeps up with... killerbee was never claimed to be supersonic neither ( where do you get these supersonic speed facts) he wasnt ever even noted for speed!!! and wasnt sasuke supposed to die twice in that fight with killerbee... he couldnt keep up with him remember thats why he got devastatingly hit twice...
i dont have an affiliation to neither neji or sasuke but i dont see why sasuke would be at such a great advantage thats all...where did all this supersonic stuff come from plz send me a databook reference or chapter or somtin

We have seen Neji fight. Against himself. If he had any new techs, then he probably would have used them then. And that's like saying Sasuke now has all the summonings because we haven't seen him fight for three mangas.

Sakura, the person who dodged all of Sassori's attacks on her own not know for speed? The two principle traits for a medical ninja are Power and Speed.

No, he used a time-space Ninjutusu. So basically he moved faster than light.

The databooks that you are so proud of state that Itachi and Killerbee are near supersonic.

Sure, sasuke may have not been able to keep up fully with Itachi or KB. So what? Neither could Neji, In fact, he wouldn't stand a chance. face it, Sasuke's faster.

a scenario eh? alright i will give that a try...
Landscape: grassy flat land
weather: sunny
opponents: Uchiha Sasuke vs Hyuga neji
bloodlines: byakugan- attention to detail, able to see chakra system and movement and gathering of chakra...also the affinity whether sinister ( naruto fight detects evil in the chakra), insight
sharingan- able to judge the movements of others accurately even at great speeds, mangekyou, see colors of chakra and therefore determine the type of jutus being used
neji's ability to release chakra from all points on his body acts as a sort of radar to attacks that are incoming( kidomaru fight where he exerts chakra in the area of his blindspot so as to detect any incoming attack) which compliments his already near 360 degree vision. the chakra can also deflect the attacks...Sasuke can attack with a fire jutsu from a distance to test neji...a kaiten will make quick werk of any fire jutsu he can throw at him...flash stepping neji would be his best bet although neji would be aware of sasuke's movement because it is done within the radius of his byakugan...Neji would take advantage of the close quarters combat... sasuke has to ensure that neji does not even glancingly touch him...sasuke may counter by using genjutsu but what use would it be as neji's byakugan gives him an acute attention to detail and complete control of his chakra thus rendering genjutsu feeble or useless...sasuke may then resort to his lightning based attacks which are quick and deadly... if his chakra network has not yet been disabled...if anything were to happen to sasuke's chakra network there is no cursed seal to forcibly extract chakra therefore rendering him without the use of ninjutsu...at this point it is hard to judge...will sasuke keep neji on the defensive or vice versa....is sasuke capable of attacking neji without being hit himself and does neji's reaction time enough to keep up with sasuke's lightning attacks...here is a interesting question...if neji were to hit sasuke's chakra points in his head would his sharingan be deactivated???? would sasuke be able to even form a kirin if neji sensed the chakra gathering in the atmosphere... could he somehow dissipate the clouds with the open palm move which is similar to deva path pein's repulsion technique. if neji were to be hit by the sasuke's sword would there be an effect such as paralysis or would it just be the effect of the blade itself...keep in mind neji could funnel his chakra into the blade as well just as he funnelled his chakra into kidomaru's web. neji has shown prowess in taking high speed attacks and making them avoid his vital points...he may do this in order to reach close enough to sasuke to land a devastating blow. can sasuke dodge all neji's blows?

My turn for a senario. Same setting, same everything.

Sasuke uses Kirin and then Anmateratsu and Neji gets roflstomped.

Drake2pto
07-20-2009, 03:37 AM
Sasuke would win...

ByakuganAlex
07-20-2009, 06:34 AM
The place is where team gai fought deidara.
Neji uses byakugan to sneak up sasuke blind spot and pwns him in the heart the end.
thats my scenerio for people who just says Kirin and Amaterasu.

Miles Edgeworth
07-20-2009, 09:25 AM
MY turn!

We have seen Neji fight. Against himself. If he had any new techs, then he probably would have used them then. And that's like saying Sasuke now has all the summonings because we haven't seen him fight for three mangas.

Sakura, the person who dodged all of Sassori's attacks on her own not know for speed? The two principle traits for a medical ninja are Power and Speed.

No, he used a time-space Ninjutusu. So basically he moved faster than light.

The databooks that you are so proud of state that Itachi and Killerbee are near supersonic.

Sure, sasuke may have not been able to keep up fully with Itachi or KB. So what? Neither could Neji, In fact, he wouldn't stand a chance. face it, Sasuke's faster.

My turn for a senario. Same setting, same everything.

Sasuke uses Kirin and then Anmateratsu and Neji gets roflstomped.

That sums just about everything up, except space-time jutsu is not faster than light........I'd say it's about mid hypersonic at best, perhaps a bit more if I'm being generous. If it was light speed, that means madara could compare to people like Galactus, Superboy Prime, The Flash, Dark Schneider, etc. I don't picture that.

The place is where team gai fought deidara.
Neji uses byakugan to sneak up sasuke blind spot and pwns him in the heart the end.
thats my scenerio for people who just says Kirin and Amaterasu.

That was the worst argument I've seen in this thread.

Neji is NOT fast enough to sneak behind Sasuke, he can't find his blind spot, and furthermore, he can't even keep up with Lee, but if you claim Sasuke is faster, that means he DEFINITELY won't keep up with Sasuke!

Kirin's freaking lightning, if you seriously think Neji's faster than that, then I'm right in thinking you're a fanboy. Also, Amaterasu is INSTANT. And it covers Sasuke's WHOLE eye range! How many times do I have to say that? Lee is faster than Neji, so if Sasuke is faster than Lee, why the heck do you think Neji is faster than Sasuke??????

Give me a speed feat that shows Neji>Sasuke in speed.

Also, tell me how Neji would survive a move that Itachi, one of the STRONGEST ninja in Naruto, claimed himself that he would've been killed by had he not had a shield that protects him from everything. And Itachi is FASTER than Neji. If you can't believe that, then wow, just wow.

ByakuganAlex
07-20-2009, 09:51 AM
That sums just about everything up, except space-time jutsu is not faster than light........I'd say it's about mid hypersonic at best, perhaps a bit more if I'm being generous. If it was light speed, that means madara could compare to people like Galactus, Superboy Prime, The Flash, Dark Schneider, etc. I don't picture that.

That was the worst argument I've seen in this thread.

Neji is NOT fast enough to sneak behind Sasuke, he can't find his blind spot, and furthermore, he can't even keep up with Lee, but if you claim Sasuke is faster, that means he DEFINITELY won't keep up with Sasuke!

Kirin's freaking lightning, if you seriously think Neji's faster than that, then I'm right in thinking you're a fanboy. Also, Amaterasu is INSTANT. And it covers Sasuke's WHOLE eye range! How many times do I have to say that? Lee is faster than Neji, so if Sasuke is faster than Lee, why the heck do you think Neji is faster than Sasuke??????

Give me a speed feat that shows Neji>Sasuke in speed.

Also, tell me how Neji would survive a move that Itachi, one of the STRONGEST ninja in Naruto, claimed himself that he would've been killed by had he not had a shield that protects him from everything. And Itachi is FASTER than Neji. If you can't believe that, then wow, just wow.

Yes Neji is fast.He found diedara's blind sopt so why can't he find Sasuke's.Neji can't keep up with the person he constantly beats....ok lol
If Amaterasu is instant why was Sasuke able to dodge the first one from itachi no it doesn't cover his whole range he has to move his eye around to spread it.Lee WITH gates is faster than Neji but no gates and no weights Neji is AS fast.

I never said Neji>sasuke in speed I say Neji=Sasuke in speed

Itachi could barely move when he said that....yeah

YellowFlash
07-20-2009, 09:55 AM
The Neji debates are getting a little old, why not come up with some fresh matches?

Miles Edgeworth
07-20-2009, 09:56 AM
Yes Neji is fast.He found diedara's blind sopt so why can't he find Sasuke's.Neji can't keep up with the person he constantly beats....ok lol
If Amaterasu is instant why was Sasuke able to dodge the first one from itachi no it doesn't cover his whole range he has to move his eye around to spread it.Lee WITH gates is faster than Neji but no gates and no weights Neji is AS fast.

I never said Neji>sasuke in speed I say Neji=Sasuke in speed

Itachi could barely move when he said that....yeah

You do realize Sasuke did the same thing and actually managed to do some damage to Deidara?

Neji constantly beat Lee? You STILL can't give me a good argument of how the heck Neji>Lee, because you can't. You make assumptions that Neji is faster than Lee, when that's been proven wrong time and time again.

He dodged because his whole eye range focused on the fireball jutsu and Sasuke managed to escape because he's FASTER than Neji. Sasuke showed much better speed feats than Neji, so they're not equal.

You STILL haven't given me a speed feat of how Neji is equal to Lee's speed in the manga. Neji could hardly keep up with Naruto, but Lee managed to fight off Kimimaro for a while. Who do you think is stronger? Naruto or Kimimaro? Well, now Naruto's stronger, but if you think Chunin Exam Naruto>Kimimaro, then wow.......

Well considering Sasuke has shown better speed feats than Neji, Sasuke>Neji in speed.

What does that have to do with anything? The matter of fact is, Itachi, a supersonic speed ninja couldn't dodge lightning without producing a shield that blocks anything. Therefore, Neji couldn't either. Neji is LOW supersonic at best, and these zomg decisive databooks even give Itachi a 5 in speed, but does Neji have that? Noooo.......

ByakuganAlex
07-20-2009, 10:26 AM
You do realize Sasuke did the same thing and actually managed to do some damage to Deidara?

Neji constantly beat Lee? You STILL can't give me a good argument of how the heck Neji>Lee, because you can't. You make assumptions that Neji is faster than Lee, when that's been proven wrong time and time again.

He dodged because his whole eye range focused on the fireball jutsu and Sasuke managed to escape because he's FASTER than Neji. Sasuke showed much better speed feats than Neji, so they're not equal.

You STILL haven't given me a speed feat of how Neji is equal to Lee's speed in the manga. Neji could hardly keep up with Naruto, but Lee managed to fight off Kimimaro for a while. Who do you think is stronger? Naruto or Kimimaro? Well, now Naruto's stronger, but if you think Chunin Exam Naruto>Kimimaro, then wow.......

Well considering Sasuke has shown better speed feats than Neji, Sasuke>Neji in speed.

What does that have to do with anything? The matter of fact is, Itachi, a supersonic speed ninja couldn't dodge lightning without producing a shield that blocks anything. Therefore, Neji couldn't either. Neji is LOW supersonic at best, and these zomg decisive databooks even give Itachi a 5 in speed, but does Neji have that? Noooo.......

How is Neji constantly beats Lee a bad argument on why Neji>Lee.....I''' be waiting on an answer.Neji=Lee=Sasuke they are all on the same speed level.

Even so his flames should off went right through. Like I said before they have the same speed. Then neji would go into kaiten if he was still in trouble.

Naruto was going as fast as lee was going with at least 2 gates on.he was the only person who can dodge like that in the air. Dude kimimaru was toying with Lee he stopped attacking and made him take his medicine....

What does a sick man who can barely move have to do with Kirin...the fact that man blocked Kirin is what has to do with it. databooks give Sasuke, Lee, and Neji the same speed so your last point is invalid.

Miles Edgeworth
07-20-2009, 10:35 AM
How is Neji constantly beats Lee a bad argument on why Neji>Lee.....I''' be waiting on an answer.Neji=Lee=Sasuke they are all on the same speed level.

Even so his flames should off went right through. Like I said before they have the same speed. Then neji would go into kaiten if he was still in trouble.

Naruto was going as fast as lee was going with at least 2 gates on.he was the only person who can dodge like that in the air. Dude kimimaru was toying with Lee he stopped attacking and made him take his medicine....

What does a sick man who can barely move have to do with Kirin...the fact that man blocked Kirin is what has to do with it. databooks give Sasuke, Lee, and Neji the same speed so your last point is invalid.

Mainly because off screen hype means nothing in a serious fight. I don't care if Lee lost to Neji 100 times, you haven't shown me how Neji>Lee in an ACTUAL fight.

Dude, Amaterasu is instant, and Neji does not have light speed reaction. How will Neji even know what Amaterasu IS? He can't predict it, and you can't prove he can. If you think that Neji can perfectly time Kaiten to block Amaterasu, then you think Neji>Itachi, which is false.

You don't realize Lee's arm and leg were still heavily injured, you're acting like Lee was in top condition, he only used the first gate. Toying with Lee? I don't think respectfully letting somebody take medicine for a couple seconds is "toying" with them.

For the last time, manga feats>databook stats. Manga feats are actual points in the series and MAJOR evidence of a character's skills. Databooks are outdated and you're overrating them. When I used the databook stats, I also took manga feats into account. But you aren't. When it comes to speed, in Shippuden, Sasuke>Lee>Neji.

I don't care what you think about Itachi's condition. Itachi wasn't even coughing until AFTER he used Susano'o because it drains his life. Plus, his condition didn't hinder his speed before.

Dude seriously, you're one of the only people who thinks Neji>Sasuke, and your argument about it is poor.

Compared to Kaiten, Susano'o is an ULTIMATE defense. If you think Neji is so good he can Kaiten Kirin AND amaterasu, then I'm right in thinking you're a fanboy.

ByakuganAlex
07-20-2009, 11:39 AM
Mainly because off screen hype means nothing in a serious fight. I don't care if Lee lost to Neji 100 times, you haven't shown me how Neji>Lee in an ACTUAL fight.

Dude, Amaterasu is instant, and Neji does not have light speed reaction. How will Neji even know what Amaterasu IS? He can't predict it, and you can't prove he can. If you think that Neji can perfectly time Kaiten to block Amaterasu, then you think Neji>Itachi, which is false.

You don't realize Lee's arm and leg were still heavily injured, you're acting like Lee was in top condition, he only used the first gate. Toying with Lee? I don't think respectfully letting somebody take medicine for a couple seconds is "toying" with them.

For the last time, manga feats>databook stats. Manga feats are actual points in the series and MAJOR evidence of a character's skills. Databooks are outdated and you're overrating them. When I used the databook stats, I also took manga feats into account. But you aren't. When it comes to speed, in Shippuden, Sasuke>Lee>Neji.

I don't care what you think about Itachi's condition. Itachi wasn't even coughing until AFTER he used Susano'o because it drains his life. Plus, his condition didn't hinder his speed before.

Dude seriously, you're one of the only people who thinks Neji>Sasuke, and your argument about it is poor.

Compared to Kaiten, Susano'o is an ULTIMATE defense. If you think Neji is so good he can Kaiten Kirin AND amaterasu, then I'm right in thinking you're a fanboy.

Im not a fanboy your just wrong. Dude if Amaterasu is instant how come he wass able to dodge it for a while then make a clone? I want a REAL answer. Don't put words in my mouth I never said Neji>Itachi.

What ninja would allow an opponent to get aid during a fight. he didn't start fighting seriously until gaara came.

Didn't you just say itachi had a speed of five....omg your contradicting yourself.

OMG Lee said Neji IS better than him so end it right there.

he was VERY low on chakra and Sasuno was his last move he planned out. So what if he wasn't coughing i never said anything about coughing but now I will say that he was bleeding.

He can take amaterasu with kaiten and the kaiten will move the lightning barely away from him.

They don't call Kaiten an ultimate defense for nothing

Chromekatana
07-20-2009, 12:00 PM
Im not a fanboy your just wrong. Dude if Amaterasu is instant how come he wass able to dodge it for a while then make a clone? I want a REAL answer. Don't put words in my mouth I never said Neji>Itachi.

What ninja would allow an opponent to get aid during a fight. he didn't start fighting seriously until gaara came.

Didn't you just say itachi had a speed of five....omg your contradicting yourself.

he was VERY low on chakra and Sasuno was his last move he planned out. So what if he wasn't coughing i never said anything about coughing but now I will say that he was bleeding.

He can take amaterasu with kaiten and the kaiten will move the lightning barely away from him.

Doesnt matter if it COULD defend against it,but Neji doesnt have the reaction speed to do it at the right time... He never said you said Neji>Itachi. But if Neji>Saskue>Itachi,then what your saying is that Neji could beat Itachi. Lee may have said Neji is better then him,but he didnt say faster.

Naruke Uchiaki
07-20-2009, 12:00 PM
Sasuke will destroy Neji, I admit Neji is one of the strongest characters but Sasuke is much stronger than Neji.

ByakuganAlex
07-20-2009, 12:14 PM
Doesnt matter if it COULD defend against it,but Neji doesnt have the reaction speed to do it at the right time... He never said you said Neji>Itachi. But if Neji>Saskue>Itachi,then what your saying is that Neji could beat Itachi. Lee may have said Neji is better then him,but he didnt say faster.

Itachi let Sasuke beat so if Itachi wanted Neji to win the way he wanted Sasuke to win then Neji would win. Neji has to be able to keep up with him if he is better.

cagedbird
08-24-2009, 05:12 AM
neji all the way

ByakuganAlex
08-24-2009, 06:56 AM
omgosh people brought back my thread ^.^

sasruto
08-24-2009, 10:42 PM
Sasuke, he can use MORE techniches.

sasruto
08-24-2009, 10:43 PM
omgosh people brought back my thread ^.^
:mrgreen::mrgreen:Good for us....:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Miles Edgeworth
08-24-2009, 10:47 PM

Right, I'm wrong because I'm using better logic than you =/ Amaterasu is too fast for Neji, Sasuke barely dodged it and KB had to sacrifice limbs to survive.

Um, Kimimaro >_>

Sasuke's STILL shown better speed feats than Neji, Neji couldn't compare to 30% Kisame when Sasuke kept up with Itachi.

Spoken word means nothing, Itachi said only Uchihas can beat him but Pain can, Jiraiya can, Naruto can, KB can, and Sasori can, so that's moot.

Itachi used genjutsu, one Tsukuyomi, and one Fireball Jutsu and Ammy, still got tired.

Kaiten's NOT fast enough to dodge Kirin or Ammy, he can hardly see them, how can he react?

Neji gets stomped.

The Demon Zabuza
08-24-2009, 10:56 PM

Dodge it? First off, his wing was caught, and it wasn't a clone, it was Oral Rebirth through the floor. He can't dodge it, so Neji can't.

Lee said Neji could beat him, but he never showed gates, or Drunken Fist, or even took off his weights for all we know.

He was bleeding from his eye after Ammy, and that's it. then, after Susoon'o, he coughed up blood. After.

Kaiten cannot react fast enough to dodge Kirin. It moves to the ground in 1/millionth of a second! Neji has no chance.

Kaiten Ultimate Defense? So Susoon'o is just what, another substitution?

hyuugaelicia
08-25-2009, 03:24 AM
Hm. Well, I'm a Neji fangirl so personally say that Neji would be better. So please do not get offended by my remarks. Hm. Taijutsu wise, Neji will have the upper hand. (: Uhm. Tsukuyomi... If Neji can dispel a genjutsu/ don't look into Sasuke's eyes, it will not be a problem. And we're just talking about Neji vs. Sasuke, not Neji vs. a whole army of people (Amaterasu, Kirin etc.) Then of course he will be on the losing end and finally get trashed. -___- And well... To put it simply in Naruto Ssuke used his cursed mark for more chakra, more power. In Neji vs. Neji, Neji himself is quite fast, no denial about that, even though it is only in the anime.

Once again, do not get offended by what I said. It's just a Neji fangirl's point of view. I overrated him, I guess. But still it's in my perspective (:

hyuugaelicia
08-25-2009, 03:25 AM
Whoops.

hyuugaelicia
08-25-2009, 03:27 AM
Typo error. Edited from last: And well... To put it simply in Naruto, Sasuke used his cursed mark for more chakra, more power.*

Ren Kurosaki
08-25-2009, 03:31 AM
Sasuke definitely wins because for one he has the Sharingan and lets not forget he has Orochimaru's power now. Srry Neji, but Sasuke has you beaten.

arsenakos
08-25-2009, 04:18 AM
sasuke would win with his mangekyo sharingun

ByakuganAlex
08-25-2009, 06:05 AM
Right, I'm wrong because I'm using better logic than you =/ Amaterasu is too fast for Neji, Sasuke barely dodged it and KB had to sacrifice limbs to survive.

Um, Kimimaro >_>

Sasuke's STILL shown better speed feats than Neji, Neji couldn't compare to 30% Kisame when Sasuke kept up with Itachi.

Spoken word means nothing, Itachi said only Uchihas can beat him but Jiraiya can, Naruto can, KB can, and Sasori can, so that's moot.

Itachi used genjutsu, one Tsukuyomi, and one Fireball Jutsu and Ammy, still got tired.

Kaiten's NOT fast enough to dodge Kirin or Ammy, he can hardly see them, how can he react?

Neji gets stomped.
Neji wouldn't try to run away from Amaterasu he would simply Kaiten plus he would see the whole chakra build up process. That wasn't Neji's fight it was Gai's fight just like how sakura and chiyo didn't fight itachi.

Itachi was on his deathbed and plus he gave some of his powers to naruto.

kakashi can cut through lightning but Neji can't Kaiten.....ok

Neji can see the build up of his opponents moves so he can dodge Ammy

ByakuganAlex
08-25-2009, 06:09 AM
Dodge it? First off, his wing was caught, and it wasn't a clone, it was Oral Rebirth through the floor. He can't dodge it, so Neji can't.

Lee said Neji could beat him, but he never showed gates, or Drunken Fist, or even took off his weights for all we know.

He was bleeding from his eye after Ammy, and that's it. then, after Susoon'o, he coughed up blood. After.

Kaiten cannot react fast enough to dodge Kirin. It moves to the ground in 1/millionth of a second! Neji has no chance.

Kaiten Ultimate Defense? So Susoon'o is just what, another substitution?
Neji won't dodge Ammy he will block the attack.

Lee doesn't drink on purpose and Neji most likely saw Lee w/o weights because he was paying close attention to him. PLus he said only his true hidden lotus was his "ace in the hole" to beating neji.

Since when does Kirin move that fast?

BlackChidoriBlade
08-25-2009, 06:12 AM
I think that Sasuke wins.:roll:I'm not sure though.:D

The Demon Zabuza
08-25-2009, 06:15 AM

Lee doesn't drink on purpose and Neji most likely saw Lee w/o weights because he was paying close attention to him. PLus he said only his true hidden lotus was his "ace in the hole" to beating neji.

Block a fire that lasts for seven days?

So you're saying that during Lee's training sessions with Gai, he was sitting in the bushes like some sort of pervert? That's a nice way to think about Neji.

Manga 391, page 07. Sorry, it only travels at 1000/of a second. That greatly improves his chances of dodging it, don't you think? And the build up happens in the clouds, far away from Neji's view. So he can't see it build up in time to dodge it.

ByakuganAlex
08-25-2009, 07:32 AM
Block a fire that lasts for seven days?

So you're saying that during Lee's training sessions with Gai, he was sitting in the bushes like some sort of pervert? That's a nice way to think about Neji.

Manga 391, page 07. Sorry, it only travels at 1000/of a second. That greatly improves his chances of dodging it, don't you think? And the build up happens in the clouds, far away from Neji's view. So he can't see it build up in time to dodge it.
you seem to foget that kaiten parrys (sp) away an attack so no he would have to use it for 7 days.

yes neji is a perv...didn't you see how Neji attack hinata's "heart" lol but seriously thee only thing neji was suprised by was the true hidden lotus.

Neji can see at least 1200m away so yes he can see the build up.

abby750
08-25-2009, 07:36 AM
sasuke wins

Avenger
08-25-2009, 07:36 AM
you seem to foget that kaiten parrys (sp) away an attack so no he would have to use it for 7 days.

yes neji is a perv...didn't you see how Neji attack hinata's "heart" lol but seriously thee only thing neji was suprised by was the true hidden lotus.

It doesn't matter if he can "block" it, it's still too fast and Neji doesn't have enough reaction time to block it.

Wow, your serious? Kirin travels in a blink of the eye. Not even Rotation can stop that. Kirin would destroy Neji.

Avenger
08-25-2009, 07:37 AM
Oh yeah, Neji can see up to 800m, not 2000m.

ByakuganAlex
08-25-2009, 07:41 AM
Oh yeah, Neji can see up to 800m, not 2000m.
I said 1200m not 2000m

rafi uchiha
08-25-2009, 07:41 AM
Sasuke is much faster. Neji cant escape his sharingan.He also has skilled taijutsu and his ranged chidori sword thingy is really strong, but Neji only has his gentle fist and rotation thingy and byakugan.....................................IN CONCLUSION SASUKE WINS

Avenger
08-25-2009, 07:43 AM
I said 1200m not 2000m
Whatever, he still can't see 1200m.

ByakuganAlex
08-25-2009, 07:46 AM
It doesn't matter if he can "block" it, it's still too fast and Neji doesn't have enough reaction time to block it.

Wow, your serious? Kirin travels in a blink of the eye. Not even Rotation can stop that. Kirin would destroy Neji.

Neji will see the build up of massive amount of chakra so he would use kaiten.Plus byakugan has more insight than sharingan.

ok it doesn't matter if it happens in the blink of an eye if the chakra build up takes a long time.

do you think kakashi's lightning blade can cut through kirin.

ByakuganAlex
08-25-2009, 07:46 AM
yes he can

Avenger
08-25-2009, 07:53 AM
Neji will see the build up of massive amount of chakra so he would use kaiten.Plus byakugan has more insight than sharingan.

ok it doesn't matter if it happens in the blink of an eye if the chakra build up takes a long time.

do you think kakashi's lightning blade can cut through kirin.
I really dont' think Neji has enough reation time for Kaiten even if he see's it, as Amaterasu is fast.

Kirin doesn't take that long, just a Fire Attack to hit the clouds and boom.

Miles Edgeworth
08-25-2009, 07:55 AM
Neji wouldn't try to run away from Amaterasu he would simply Kaiten plus he would see the whole chakra build up process. That wasn't Neji's fight it was Gai's fight just like how sakura and chiyo didn't fight itachi.

Itachi was on his deathbed and plus he gave some of his powers to naruto.

kakashi can cut through lightning but Neji can't Kaiten.....ok

Neji can see the build up of his opponents moves so he can dodge Ammy

Amaterasu's a move that's just too fast for Neji, I mean he can hardly even see it, even if he could how does he react? Kaiten's not that fast, if Neji couldn't Kaiten fast enough to completely reverse a kunai slash from Naruto how do you think it'd stop Amaterasu? a 7 day move?

Itachi was on his deathbed, but the point is although he is superior to Sasuke, the only real advantages he has are more Sharingan skills, Susanoo, and speed. That said, if Itachi can beat Neji so can Sasuke.

That was basically hyperbole to try and make Chidori look good. Also, chances are it wasn't true lightning, as Kakashi isn't fast enough to cut through true lightning and Chidori isn't that powerful. I mean, really now, I don't see Kakashi using Raikiri on Kirin and surviving, just won't work.

Hm. Well, I'm a Neji fangirl so personally say that Neji would be better. So please do not get offended by my remarks. Hm. Taijutsu wise, Neji will have the upper hand. (: Uhm. Tsukuyomi... If Neji can dispel a genjutsu/ don't look into Sasuke's eyes, it will not be a problem. And we're just talking about Neji vs. Sasuke, not Neji vs. a whole army of people (Amaterasu, Kirin etc.) Then of course he will be on the losing end and finally get trashed. -___- And well... To put it simply in Naruto Ssuke used his cursed mark for more chakra, more power. In Neji vs. Neji, Neji himself is quite fast, no denial about that, even though it is only in the anime.

Once again, do not get offended by what I said. It's just a Neji fangirl's point of view. I overrated him, I guess. But still it's in my perspective (:

I prefer Neji over Sasuke any day, but Sasuke's still stronger. Once you're caught in Tsukuyomi you can't just dispel it, it will feel like days but actually be seconds. And Amaterasu and Kirin are techniques. And Sasuke's proven to be faster than Neji, Neji wasn't all that much faster than Naruto when they fought, yet Sasuke completely dwarfed Team 7 on his own.

Neji can't block Ammy, it's way too fast for his reaction time.

Seeing something doesn't mean you can react to it. Sasuke could "see" Naruto's one tail attacks but until he used CS2, he got pwned hard. Also, how do you just assume Neji knows everything about Lee? Now that's just Neji wanking, and for the record, your ONLY argument about how Neji>Lee is that he'll somehow keep up with Lee's superior speed and manage to Kaiten Hidden Lotus >_>

Kaiten can parry it but he can't use it fast enough to stop it, when Itachi used Amaterasu, it consumed the 2 fireball jutsus in just panels, it takes Neji longer to prep Rotation.

So what if he was only surprised by Hidden Lotus? Doesn't mean he can beat all of Lee's other stuff, I mean Kakuzu looked pretty surprised when he saw Rasenshuriken but in a fair one on one fight, Kakuzu could've beaten Naruto.

Okay, and if it's long range then Neji doesn't have anything to hit Sasuke, if he's really that far away Air Palm won't hit and since Sasuke's faster than Neji, that won't change.

If it's close range battling, Neji can't react to Amaterasu, it just won't work.

Seriously this Neji wanking is pitiful, if Itachi had to prep Susanoo before Kirin struck, how the heck do you think Neji can Kaiten on cue? Neji's not fast enough and doesn't have reaction speed.

ByakuganAlex
08-25-2009, 07:56 AM
I really dont' think Neji has enough reation time for Kaiten even if he see's it, as Amaterasu is fast.

Kirin doesn't take that long, just a Fire Attack to hit the clouds and boom.
no he has to wait until the lightning form and the he has to shape the lightning. and if im not mistaken he has to use more than the flame in the air because itachi help sasuke use kirin because amaterasu warmed up the air too.

ByakuganAlex
08-25-2009, 08:13 AM
Amaterasu's a move that's just too fast for Neji, I mean he can hardly even see it, even if he could how does he react? Kaiten's not that fast, if Neji couldn't Kaiten fast enough to completely reverse a kunai slash from Naruto how do you think it'd stop Amaterasu? a 7 day move?

Itachi was on his deathbed, but the point is although he is superior to Sasuke, the only real advantages he has are more Sharingan skills, Susanoo, and speed. That said, if Itachi can beat Neji so can Sasuke.

That was basically hyperbole to try and make Chidori look good. Also, chances are it wasn't true lightning, as Kakashi isn't fast enough to cut through true lightning and Chidori isn't that powerful. I mean, really now, I don't see Kakashi using Raikiri on Kirin and surviving, just won't work.

I prefer Neji over Sasuke any day, but Sasuke's still stronger. Once you're caught in Tsukuyomi you can't just dispel it, it will feel like days but actually be seconds. And Amaterasu and Kirin are techniques. And Sasuke's proven to be faster than Neji, Neji wasn't all that much faster than Naruto when they fought, yet Sasuke completely dwarfed Team 7 on his own.

Neji can't block Ammy, it's way too fast for his reaction time.

Seeing something doesn't mean you can react to it. Sasuke could "see" Naruto's one tail attacks but until he used CS2, he got pwned hard. Also, how do you just assume Neji knows everything about Lee? Now that's just Neji wanking, and for the record, your ONLY argument about how Neji>Lee is that he'll somehow keep up with Lee's superior speed and manage to Kaiten Hidden Lotus >_>

Kaiten can parry it but he can't use it fast enough to stop it, when Itachi used Amaterasu, it consumed the 2 fireball jutsus in just panels, it takes Neji longer to prep Rotation.

So what if he was only surprised by Hidden Lotus? Doesn't mean he can beat all of Lee's other stuff, I mean Kakuzu looked pretty surprised when he saw Rasenshuriken but in a fair one on one fight, Kakuzu could've beaten Naruto.

Okay, and if it's long range then Neji doesn't have anything to hit Sasuke, if he's really that far away Air Palm won't hit and since Sasuke's faster than Neji, that won't change.

If it's close range battling, Neji can't react to Amaterasu, it just won't work.

Seriously this Neji wanking is pitiful, if Itachi had to prep Susanoo before Kirin struck, how the heck do you think Neji can Kaiten on cue? Neji's not fast enough and doesn't have reaction speed.

That was when Neji was a genin thats right A GENIN. Like I said previously and as Tenten says Kaiten doesn't just block it parry the attacks and also once Ammy hit and object its doesn't continue to move. And no it doesn't take long to prep rotation he used while regular naruto was right infront of his face.

Also Itachi could of beaten Sasuke IF HE WANTED TO but he didn't.

So Kakashi cut fake lightning :roll:

Ao managed to dispel Danzo sharingan genjustu which was used by the "Transporter"

If Lee could beat Neji before the THL then why didn't he?

Ok lets see Sasuke beat Naruto (a person who didn't want to hurt Sasuke) Sai (the person who was going to stab Sasuke but Naruto stopped him) and Yamato...Sakura didn't even fight.

what will Sasuke be doing so far away that neither Sasuke or Neji can't get a hit.

ByakuganAlex
08-25-2009, 08:16 AM
Naruto manga 263 page 11

Miles Edgeworth
08-25-2009, 08:20 AM
That was when Neji was a genin thats right A GENIN. Like I said previously and as Tenten says Kaiten doesn't just block it parry the attacks and also once Ammy hit and object its doesn't continue to move. And no it doesn't take long to prep rotation he used while regular naruto was right infront of his face.

Also Itachi could of beaten Sasuke IF HE WANTED TO but he didn't.

So Kakashi cut fake lightning :roll:

Ao managed to dispel Danzo sharingan genjustu which was used by the "Transporter"

If Lee could beat Neji before the THL then why didn't he?

Ok lets see Sasuke beat Naruto (a person who didn't want to hurt Sasuke) Sai (the person who was going to stab Sasuke but Naruto stopped him) and Yamato...Sakura didn't even fight.

what will Sasuke be doing so far away that neither Sasuke or Neji can't get a hit.

And so far Neji's proven nothing besides Air Palm that such has changed. Give me one good feat Neji's given as Jonin.....-_- None? Exactly. When Naruto slashed at Neji with his kunai, Neji could barely complete a regular Rotation, let's just say that some fire slips in through the rotation and hits Neji, he's DEAD. Over and out.

Itachi could've beaten him, yes, but just stop and think of the HUGE difference in skill between Itachi and Neji.........for reals now, Neji's not even on Sasuke's level.

It's called hyperbole, it's an exaggeration used to make something look greater than it is and to add effect to the story. There is no proof Kakashi can really cut true lightning.

And? If Sasuke uses his MS genjutsu, Neji can't escape. If it's Tsukuyomi, the opponent's not gonna get out. KB only escaped because of Hachibi, Neji has no bijuu.

THL? Wut's that? Also, you haven't proven how Neji>Lee, you're just making assumptions that Neji is faster than he really is and making up crap that he has all knowledge on Lee's techniques as if Lee has no knowledge himself. And you think Kaiten can block everything :roll:

And just so ya know, Yamato>Neji. Adding in Naruto and Sai to help him take out Neji would be overkill, while Sasuke dwarfed them all on his own, BARELY using his Sharingan.

Um, preparing Kirin? =/ If this is the case, Neji HAS to get close to stop Sasuke, and since Sasuke has Sharingan, not only can he dodge Neji's attacks, but he has a better chance of hitting him. And he'll STILL hit him with Kirin.

Tell me how Neji's actually gonna hit Sasuke past Mangekyo Sharingan, Chidori variants, and superior speed.

ByakuganAlex
08-25-2009, 08:35 AM
And so far Neji's proven nothing besides Air Palm that such has changed. Give me one good feat Neji's given as Jonin.....-_- None? Exactly. When Naruto slashed at Neji with his kunai, Neji could barely complete a regular Rotation, let's just say that some fire slips in through the rotation and hits Neji, he's DEAD. Over and out.

Itachi could've beaten him, yes, but just stop and think of the HUGE difference in skill between Itachi and Neji.........for reals now, Neji's not even on Sasuke's level.

It's called hyperbole, it's an exaggeration used to make something look greater than it is and to add effect to the story. There is no proof Kakashi can really cut true lightning.

And? If Sasuke uses his MS genjutsu, Neji can't escape. If it's Tsukuyomi, the opponent's not gonna get out. KB only escaped because of Hachibi, Neji has no bijuu.

THL? Wut's that? Also, you haven't proven how Neji>Lee, you're just making assumptions that Neji is faster than he really is and making up crap that he has all knowledge on Lee's techniques as if Lee has no knowledge himself. And you think Kaiten can block everything :roll:

And just so ya know, Yamato>Neji. Adding in Naruto and Sai to help him take out Neji would be overkill, while Sasuke dwarfed them all on his own, BARELY using his Sharingan.

Um, preparing Kirin? =/ If this is the case, Neji HAS to get close to stop Sasuke, and since Sasuke has Sharingan, not only can he dodge Neji's attacks, but he has a better chance of hitting him. And he'll STILL hit him with Kirin.

Tell me how Neji's actually gonna hit Sasuke past Mangekyo Sharingan, Chidori variants, and superior speed.
Neji managed to use 64 palms and rotation as a genin and lost his cockyness. Like I said once Ammy hits an object it stops moving BUT IF that did happen that would be true.

I thought you don't belive in exaggeration(I said Naruto vs Lee wasn't a real fight)

Byakugan can dispel Sharingan genjutsu no what it is.

Neji was as about as fast as KB Naruto as a genin thats about lee speed w/o weights.

If Naruto protected Neji just like what he did with Sasuke then he would of killed Sai almmost instantly dealt with Sakura quickly. Yamato might be a problem.

The senbon can be easly dodged normally, Chidori lance might have to be kaiten'd if he can cut it.

Speed shouldn't be a problem.

Miles Edgeworth
08-25-2009, 08:53 AM
Neji managed to use 64 palms and rotation as a genin and lost his cockyness. Like I said once Ammy hits an object it stops moving BUT IF that did happen that would be true.

I thought you don't belive in exaggeration(I said Naruto vs Lee wasn't a real fight)

Byakugan can dispel Sharingan genjutsu no what it is.

Neji was as about as fast as KB Naruto as a genin thats about lee speed w/o weights.

If Naruto protected Neji just like what he did with Sasuke then he would of killed Sai almmost instantly dealt with Sakura quickly. Yamato might be a problem.

The senbon can be easly dodged normally, Chidori lance might have to be kaiten'd if he can cut it.

Speed shouldn't be a problem.

But how would Neji react to Amaterasu? When Sasuke escaped it, he used Oral Rebirth, Neji doesn't have that. Also, Sasuke's faster than Neji, meaning if Sasuke can't dodge it neither can Neji, and Kaiten won't work on a flame like that coming so fast.

Um, what makes you think that? My opinion on Naruto vs Lee was Naruto tried to take on Lee and failed miserably. You thought it was just some sorta joke, but there's no proof of that.

When has Byakugan proven to dispel genjutsu? Show me a scan where it does that. It takes multiple people to dispel Sharingan genjutsu, as shown in the fight with 30% Itachi.

Neji was not as fast as Kyuubi Naruto, he barely kept up with Naruto just using Kyuubi chakra. He's faster than base, but not Kyuubi. Also, when Naruto fought Haku he only won by plot and the fact that Haku went emo, Haku was a mile above Naruto's strength but somehow KN0 magically let him punch Haku and make him emo.

And just so ya know, Lee is faster than Haku. Sasuke could kinda keep up with him with Sharingan, the only reason he almost died was protecting Naruto, but when Sasuke used Sharingan against Lee, he was speedblitzed hard. Technically Naruto was inferior to Haku at that time in near every way, even his speed was exaggerated there, but it was his raw power and durability that helped him take out Haku, not speed, because although his speed increased, it wasn't by so much that it would have been so decisive. Haku only lost due to plot, because in all actuality he could easily have taken out both Naruto and Sasuke if he wasn't so nice about things, and could've easily taken out Naruto while he cried over Sasuke and transformed.

Anyways.....in speed:

Weightless Lee>Haku>Kyuubi Naruto>Wave Country Sasuke

I'd estimate Neji to be between Kyuubi Naruto and Sasuke in speed, as he was definitely superior to Sasuke at that time, but he could hardly keep up with Naruto simply using Kyuubi chakra.

Um, I don't get what you said. But anyway, Yamato could beat Neji pretty easily, if he uses his wood jutsu to immobilize him, they could go in for the kill. And Naruto wasn't really protecting Sasuke, he just didn't have the will to kill him. But even still, Sasuke's on a higher level than Neji to begin with. And let's say Sai draws a bird to fly on, Neji can't hit him. If Neji catches Sai in close range he could beat him, but with Yamato and Naruto in the way of that? Not happening.

Whenever I ask you how Neji survives something, you say Kaiten, even if it won't work. Think of it this way: Naruto stopped Kaiten with a KUNAI SLASH. Chidori Senbon and Sharp Spear are FASTER than a kunai slash. Amaterasu is FASTER than a kunai slash. Kirin is MUCH MUCH MUCH FASTER than a kunai slash.

ByakuganAlex
08-25-2009, 09:35 AM
But how would Neji react to Amaterasu? When Sasuke escaped it, he used Oral Rebirth, Neji doesn't have that. Also, Sasuke's faster than Neji, meaning if Sasuke can't dodge it neither can Neji, and Kaiten won't work on a flame like that coming so fast.

Um, what makes you think that? My opinion on Naruto vs Lee was Naruto tried to take on Lee and failed miserably. You thought it was just some sorta joke, but there's no proof of that.

When has Byakugan proven to dispel genjutsu? Show me a scan where it does that. It takes multiple people to dispel Sharingan genjutsu, as shown in the fight with 30% Itachi.

Neji was not as fast as Kyuubi Naruto, he barely kept up with Naruto just using Kyuubi chakra. He's faster than base, but not Kyuubi. Also, when Naruto fought Haku he only won by plot and the fact that Haku went emo, Haku was a mile above Naruto's strength but somehow KN0 magically let him punch Haku and make him emo.

And just so ya know, Lee is faster than Haku. Sasuke could kinda keep up with him with Sharingan, the only reason he almost died was protecting Naruto, but when Sasuke used Sharingan against Lee, he was speedblitzed hard. Technically Naruto was inferior to Haku at that time in near every way, even his speed was exaggerated there, but it was his raw power and durability that helped him take out Haku, not speed, because although his speed increased, it wasn't by so much that it would have been so decisive. Haku only lost due to plot, because in all actuality he could easily have taken out both Naruto and Sasuke if he wasn't so nice about things, and could've easily taken out Naruto while he cried over Sasuke and transformed.

Anyways.....in speed:

Weightless Lee>Haku>Kyuubi Naruto>Wave Country Sasuke

I'd estimate Neji to be between Kyuubi Naruto and Sasuke in speed, as he was definitely superior to Sasuke at that time, but he could hardly keep up with Naruto simply using Kyuubi chakra.

Um, I don't get what you said. But anyway, Yamato could beat Neji pretty easily, if he uses his wood jutsu to immobilize him, they could go in for the kill. And Naruto wasn't really protecting Sasuke, he just didn't have the will to kill him. But even still, Sasuke's on a higher level than Neji to begin with. And let's say Sai draws a bird to fly on, Neji can't hit him. If Neji catches Sai in close range he could beat him, but with Yamato and Naruto in the way of that? Not happening.

Whenever I ask you how Neji survives something, you say Kaiten, even if it won't work. Think of it this way: Naruto stopped Kaiten with a KUNAI SLASH. Chidori Senbon and Sharp Spear are FASTER than a kunai slash. Amaterasu is FASTER than a kunai slash. Kirin is MUCH MUCH MUCH FASTER than a kunai slash.
The fact that Sasuke managed to keep away from Ammy for any time at all proves that it not instant it is fast but not instant in the time Neji sees Sasuke charging up the chakra he will be preparing the Rotation and by the time he launches it off Neji will have fully covered.

The dramatization of Naruto eyes prove that the fight was a joke.

Naruto was protecting Sai he grabbed onto Sai's arm meaning he can't do his jutsu meaning Sai is dead Naruto is heavily wounded (from juken and his previous fight w/ orochimaru). neji could beat Sakura. Yamato is the only competetion but so far I haven't seen any fininshing moves.

When has byakugan dispelled a genjutsu???how about naruto manga 459 page 15.

iT WAS A KUnai covered with kyubi chakra. Sasuke had the speed of Lee during the chunin exams. he versed naruto with kyubi chakra and he was getting he butt whooped yet Neji was practially matching his speed

anbu wasi
08-25-2009, 09:56 AM
sasuke would obviously win cuz he is faster , stronger, knows chidori and has sharingan

ByakuganAlex
08-25-2009, 10:10 AM
sasuke would obviously win cuz he is faster , stronger, knows chidori and has sharingan
Neji can win because he has faster hand speed, stronger, knows juken and has byakugan. See what I did there.

Phoenix Wright
08-25-2009, 10:18 AM
Wow... Sasuke OWNS Neji.. I've been reading the counters and discussing this with Lee.

However I'm waiting for BA to respond before I'll counter, etc.

arsenakos
08-25-2009, 10:25 AM
sasuke is much better than neji

Timoto
08-25-2009, 10:33 AM
I would say a Tie... Until it happens we can't really say YES or NO. it HAS shown that Neji has been improving. Look what happened when Kisame had Mighty guy's team all in water prisons.. and Neji found a weak point and broke out. Kakashi couldn't do that even with his Sharigan when Zabuza had him in it. Kisame is WAY stronger than Zabuza was... of course Neji didn't try to fight the Kisame clone because Guy was there! i wouldn't have tried either. BUT we seen what Sasuke has been doing. :) we know Sasuke has gotten way stronger but to say 'Neji hasn't' would just be a poor assumption. like saying Rock Lee is just sitting around eating potato chips watching opera... we know better than that. come on now.. same level as Sasuke? who knows.

Miles Edgeworth
08-25-2009, 10:39 AM
Neji can win because he has faster hand speed, stronger, knows juken and has byakugan. See what I did there.

Hand speed means nothing if you're in long range =/

How is Neji stronger? You haven't given me feats.....

Sasuke knows uber genjutsu and one hit kill Chidori variants.

Mangekyo Sharingan>Byakugan

The Eater of Charkra
08-25-2009, 10:44 AM
Need more info on Neji.

The Eater of Charkra
08-25-2009, 10:45 AM
My bad I didn't notice that. crapping a

Miles Edgeworth
08-25-2009, 12:37 PM
Why did you make 2 posts saying essentially the same thing? =/

kickfiend
08-25-2009, 05:23 PM
Sasuke would win since Kirin is not an chakra based attack, but Sasuke directing the lighting towards the enemy. So even if none of the MS techniques doesn't work on Neji since there is "some" evidence that Byuukagan can break genjustu, Kirin would probably catch Neji off guard even if he tries to Kaiten it, I don't think he'd be able to Kaiten it fast enough. Itachi was able to defend against it was because all he really had to do was blink his eyes to activate Susanoo as to all the other MS techniques :mrgreen:

cagedbird
09-02-2009, 11:30 PM
well they have been showing sasuke alot now and we have been seeing what the sharingan can do, and they havent been showing that much of neji and when they start showing him agian im more then sure there gonna start adding stuff to the byakugans power like they did with the sharingan. i mean i really hope we get to see the fight between the two. in the first copule of episodes of naruto ten ten was wondering who is stronger between the two and she wanted to know when they were gonna fight, they are seten us up for that fight because she said that,because otherwise if they didnt fight that would just be a big teas, and im a neji fan all the way

[Shikamaru]
09-02-2009, 11:32 PM
Sasuke runs up and Chidori's him. Or stays back and burns him to death.

Konan9
09-02-2009, 11:35 PM
Sasuke stomps. You cant stop Amaterasu... well.... at least Neji can't stop Amaterasu....

Uchiha master
09-03-2009, 04:56 AM
Sasuke would win since Kirin is not an chakra based attack, but Sasuke directing the lighting towards the enemy. So even if none of the MS techniques doesn't work on Neji since there is "some" evidence that Byuukagan can break genjustu, Kirin would probably catch Neji off guard even if he tries to Kaiten it, I don't think he'd be able to Kaiten it fast enough. Itachi was able to defend against it was because all he really had to do was blink his eyes to activate Susanoo as to all the other MS techniques :mrgreen:

I agree

cagedbird
11-15-2009, 08:56 PM
Neji could strike his own chakra-system to boost his chakara power!

Kuromaki
11-16-2009, 06:06 AM
Neji could strike his own chakra-system to boost his chakara power!
I doubt that would help much.

cagedbird
11-16-2009, 12:26 PM
I doubt that would help much.
I think it would!:D

Lone Wolf
11-16-2009, 12:29 PM
I think it would!:D

Dude when will you people learn that Neji has no chance against Sasuke... Honestly Sasuke has shown 5 times as much feats as Neji, how do you expect Neji to win?

cagedbird
11-16-2009, 12:39 PM
Dude when will you people learn that Neji has no chance against Sasuke... Honestly Sasuke has shown 5 times as much feats as Neji, how do you expect Neji to win?
well (dude) for right now they been showing sauske like a beast so ofcourse sauske has the upper hand in winning,neji rarely gets any air time but when he does he is a beast! all i can say is wait and see if there are some unseen byakugan (a.k.a best kekkei genkai there is) powers! and even if there isnt coome on hes Neji

zebrakiller
11-16-2009, 01:29 PM
why are there 3 different sasuke vs. neji threads on the go...lets keep this place organized

Windstorm
11-16-2009, 04:16 PM
Neji is a Jounin...he has to have something up his sleeves in order to get to the same rank as kakashi (granted, kakashi is easily one of the strongest jounins).

I do not read the manga, so I don't know quite as much about either characters as most people, but I do know that sasuke would be able to beat neji.

As I say in ALL of my posts though, I do not believe it would be a particularly easy battle for sasuke. There are always so many more variables to consider than simply who is "better."

Neji is an intelligent fighter who has a keen understanding of his strengths and weaknesses against an opponent. He would be able to put up a fight.

HyugaClanFTW
07-22-2010, 06:22 PM
its really just an oponion for everyone until they make an episode on who would win, neji or sasuke. so u dont have to pester each other about it until u go to the opposing side. just saying

buttttt neji ftw all the way!!!!

PS i still love sasuke, unfortuantley i think neji wud lose in a fight against him if there was an episode about the two ninjas :cry: and they both are my favorite so i wish it wud be a tie. im going to stop typing now cuz im not sure who i wud want to win `:|

ByakuganAlex
07-22-2010, 06:26 PM
well neji hasn't been in a fight for literally 250 chapters while sasuke is getting another powerup =\

Kuromaki
07-22-2010, 07:17 PM
Old thread is old. Why'd this have to be bumped? It's already been established that Sasuke wins.

Databook stats mean nothing and Sasuke can just blitz.

Akatsuki X
07-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Sasuke blitz's and wins in an instant.

Chidori to the face.

Databook is more inaccurate than a bible written by George Bush.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 09:37 AM
Sasuke blitz's and wins in an instant.

Chidori to the face.

Databook is more inaccurate than a bible written by George Bush.

Nope. Neji's speed is equal to Sasuke's. Feats? Who the Hell cares. In the DB, it clearly states their speed is equal. 4.5/5. Thanks. DB are absolute.

People like you only say DB are inaccurate because it goes against the fallacies in their beliefs.
Why?
Masashi Kishimoto WROTE THEM.
Bye.

J-Sun Tasogare
07-26-2010, 10:08 AM
DB's aren't used here your arguement is Void. Good Day.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 10:18 AM
DB's aren't used here your arguement is Void. Good Day.

DB were written by Kishi. Your argument is void.

And yes, they are. How? Fact is used here, yes? DB are fact. :) Nice try, rioter.

gama-sennin
07-26-2010, 10:19 AM
IMO, this thread should be locked. It has already served its purpose, which is sasuke's victory.
There is no way Neji can dodge susanoo arrows by any means possible for him. His rotation wont block something at that speed and he hasn't shown speed enough to evade it by running or any other way.

Sasuke wins based on better speed, better defense and even better attacks.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 10:21 AM
IMO, this thread should be locked. It has already served its purpose, which is sasuke's victory.
There is no way Neji can dodge susanoo arrows by any means possible for him. His rotation wont block something at that speed and he hasn't shown speed enough to evade it by running or any other way.

Sasuke wins based on better speed, better defense and even better attacks.

Speed is equal, DB.

He can prevent Sasano'o by sealing Sasuke's chakra.
Fail post, rioter.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
07-26-2010, 10:23 AM
Databooks are by no means absolute. Feats? That's the only way to properly judge a character's abilities. That's what they've SHOWN to do, not what people CLAIM they can do.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 10:24 AM
Databooks are by no means absolute. Feats? That's the only way to properly judge a character's abilities. That's what they've SHOWN to do, not what people CLAIM they can do.

DB are abvsolute. They were written by Kishi. :) Nice try, rioter.

J-Sun Tasogare
07-26-2010, 10:25 AM
DB were written by Kishi. Your argument is void.

And yes, they are. How? Fact is used here, yes? DB are fact. :) Nice try, rioter.
No they aren't used in the Battlegrounds here, please find somewhere else to infest.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 10:27 AM
No they aren't used in the Battlegrounds here, please find somewhere else to infest.

Fact is used here. DB are fact. Once again, think outside the box. :)

chotime99
07-26-2010, 10:29 AM
i think neji would have a good chance being that he seems like he knows his way around a genjutsu and prtty much disarm sasuke if given a chance to strike at the right moment

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 10:31 AM
i think neji would have a good chance being that he seems like he knows his way around a genjutsu and prtty much disarm sasuke if given a chance to strike at the right moment

He may have the ability to disarm a moderate Genjutsu, yes. But possibly not Sasuke's.

Either way, thank you for THINKING about it and USING logic.

May I add you as a friend?

Miles Edgeworth
07-26-2010, 10:33 AM
So databooks are true, huh?

Okay, tell me how Haku is light speed.

He may have the ability to disarm a moderate Genjutsu, yes. But possibly not Sasuke's.

Either way, thank you for THINKING about it and USING logic.

May I add you as a friend?

Do you always suck up to people who agree with you that Neji wins something?

Kuromaki
07-26-2010, 10:34 AM
Damn, just let this thing die already. Also DB have a lot of inconsistencies, good luck proving how Amaterasu is as hot as the sun or Haku is light speed.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 10:35 AM
So databooks are true, huh?

Okay, tell me how Haku is light speed.

Do you always suck up to people who agree with you that Neji wins something?

I actually said Neji probably couldn't fend against one of Sasuke's strong genjutsu, but whatever. xD

Haku is light speed becaaaause....it's an anime an that's entirely possible. :)

Can you tell me where it said that, as well?

gama-sennin
07-26-2010, 10:39 AM
Speed is equal, DB.

He can prevent Sasano'o by sealing Sasuke's chakra.
Fail post, rioter.

Ouch!!! That hurts. Dude, dont you remember me? we are friends already. :(

But the outcome of this fight is clear and sasuke still wins hands down.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 10:41 AM
Ouch!!! That hurts. Dude, dont you remember me? we are friends already. :(

But the outcome of this fight is clear and sasuke still wins hands down.

Care to prove it?:)

I mean, Sasuke's precious speed is no longer a factor, as DB prove they're entirely equal in that category.

Because of this, Neji can use the Gentle Fist on him at any time, to prevent him from using Sasano'o.

(Not talking to you, Gama) What now, wankers?? :)

Miles Edgeworth
07-26-2010, 10:43 AM
I actually said Neji probably couldn't fend against one of Sasuke's strong genjutsu, but whatever. xD

Haku is light speed becaaaause....it's an anime an that's entirely possible. :)

Can you tell me where it said that, as well?

I can say that it's "entirely possible" for anybody to be light speed, does that mean it's true? Give me one showing that proves this, as opposed to "Well it could probably happen, it's an anime." Even DBZ characters aren't light speed, how in the world would ANY Naruto one be?

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45332

That's a translation of various databook pages, the part you're looking for says "Makyou Hyoshou".

Care to prove it?:)

I mean, Sasuke's precious speed is no longer a factor, as DB prove they're entirely equal in that category.

Because of this, Neji can use the Gentle Fist on him at any time, to prevent him from using Sasano'o.

(Not talking to you, Gama) What now, wankers?? :)

If Neji and Sasuke had equal speed, what was stopping Neji from easily blitzing 30% Kisame? 30% Kisame is inferior to Sasuke's speed in every way conceivable, so if Neji was so fast it would be a casual feat to solo him.

What? Neji failed to solo him?

Yes, he DID fail to solo him.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 10:46 AM
I can say that it's "entirely possible" for anybody to be light speed, does that mean it's true? Give me one showing that proves this, as opposed to "Well it could probably happen, it's an anime." Even DBZ characters aren't light speed, how in the world would ANY Naruto one be?

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45332

That's a translation of various databook pages, the part you're looking for says "Makyou Hyoshou".

If Neji and Sasuke had equal speed, what was stopping Neji from easily blitzing 30% Kisame? 30% Kisame is inferior to Sasuke's speed in every way conceivable, so if Neji was so fast it would be a casual feat to solo him.

What? Neji failed to solo him?

Yes, he DID fail to solo him.

Plot no jutsu:)

Additonally, "speed" branches out to different categories. I've already proved this. Remember the whole thing with,"Neji's quicker than Sasuke?"
Well now you know I was always correct. :)

Kuromaki
07-26-2010, 10:48 AM
Even if Neji is Sasuke's speed, which is not the case due to DB inconsistencies, he'll have trouble with strong genjutsu as you yourself admitted. So either way Sasuke stomps.

Miles Edgeworth
07-26-2010, 10:48 AM
Plot no jutsu:)

Additonally, "speed" branches out to different categories. I've already proved this. Remember the whole thing with,"Neji's quicker than Sasuke?"
Well now you know I was always correct. :)

So in other words you're calling plot no jutsu when it was purely evident that Neji had NO way to take out 30% Kisame on his own?

It's reasonable to say Sasuke survived C0 because of PNJ since he magically summoned Manda, used genjutsu, went inside him, and teleported them both out of way all in the midst of the explosion.

But in Neji's case of being incapable of defeating 30% Kisame? Not so much PNJ.

Would you like to prove your opinion again?

How in the world were you "always correct"? You haven't proved it in the slightest and refuse manga evidence, and now you're saying everybody else is wrong? =/

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 10:50 AM
Even if Neji is Sasuke's speed, which is not the case due to DB inconsistencies, he'll have trouble with strong genjutsu as you yourself admitted. So either way Sasuke stomps.
No one can defy the DB:)
So in other words you're calling plot no jutsu when it was purely evident that Neji had NO way to take out 30% Kisame on his own?

It's reasonable to say Sasuke survived C0 because of PNJ since he magically summoned Manda, used genjutsu, went inside him, and teleported them both out of way all in the midst of the explosion.

But in Neji's case of being incapable of defeating 30% Kisame? Not so much PNJ.

Would you like to prove your opinion again?

How in the world were you "always correct"? You haven't proved it in the slightest and refuse manga evidence, and now you're saying everybody else is wrong? =/

DB. :) 4.5= 4.5 I don't need to listen to insults anymore, because I have that. Right there. xD Can you see?

Miles Edgeworth
07-26-2010, 10:52 AM
No one can defy the DB:)

DB. :) 4.5= 4.5 I don't need to listen to insults anymore, because I have that. Right there. xD Can you see?

Actually the manga itself defies the DB, so that logic doesn't fly here.

Asuma has a 4.5 in speed too, does that mean Asuma is as fast as Sasuke?

Hidan ironically has a 3.5 in speed, despite keeping up with Kakashi, better than what we have seen from Asuma or Neji.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 10:55 AM
Actually the manga itself defies the DB, so that logic doesn't fly here.

Asuma has a 4.5 in speed too, does that mean Asuma is as fast as Sasuke?

Hidan ironically has a 3.5 in speed, despite keeping up with Kakashi, better than what we have seen from Asuma or Neji.

You see, a statistic is a statistic. What you keep babbling about can be interpreted in a multitude of ways.

4.5=4.5:) Sorry. Statistic>>>logic.

Kuromaki
07-26-2010, 10:55 AM
He does that all the time. Just ignore it.

Miles Edgeworth
07-26-2010, 10:56 AM
You see, a statistic is a statistic. What you keep babbling about can be interpreted in a multitude of ways.

4.5=4.5:) Sorry. Statistic>>>logic.

So some random stats that Kishimoto randomly wrote for the fans take precedence over the manga itself? How in the world is that logical?

I like how you still haven't proven how Asuma and Neji are Sasuke's speed, and how Hidan could be so much slower than both despite keeping up with someone faster than them.

J-Sun Tasogare
07-26-2010, 10:57 AM
Fact is used here. DB are fact. Once again, think outside the box. :)
It's been stated the DB's aren't used here and the rules are fact and like you said facts are used here, so please use feats you're just making yourself look dumb.

Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan
07-26-2010, 10:59 AM
He does that all the time. Just ignore it.

No, you do it all the time. :)
So some random stats that Kishimoto randomly wrote for the fans take precedence over the manga itself? How in the world is that logical?

I like how you still haven't proven how Asuma and Neji are Sasuke's speed, and how Hidan could be so much slower than both despite keeping up with someone faster than them.

DB define the manga. People can misinterpret the manga, so that's where the statistical proof comes into play. :)

For you. :)

And I do believe Kishi created the entire SERIES for that reason. xD

Kuromaki
07-26-2010, 11:02 AM
This thread is making me lose brain cells, somebody please lock it. That, and Neji is conjuring up ridiculous comebacks towards me.

Miles Edgeworth
07-26-2010, 11:02 AM
No, you do it all the time. :)

DB define the manga. People can misinterpret the manga, so that's where the statistical proof comes into play. :)

For you. :)

And I do believe Kishi created the entire SERIES for that reason. xD

So since you're downplaying the manga and are solely clinging to the databooks to try and assume they're correct, I'll just take it you don't HAVE any proof that Neji is as fast as Sasuke.

Sasuke can easily blitz Neji, and Neji is not getting out of Tsukuyomi, in short, Neji dies, GG.