PDA

View Full Version : The list of characters Kishi cannot kill off.

deidara330
07-17-2009, 11:07 AM
Naruto
Sasuke
Naruto
Sakura
Naruto(seriously, the show is called Naruto, it couldn't end with Naruto dieing)
Shikamaru
Kakashi
Kurenai
And Probably
Hinata
Gaara
Choji
Neji
Konohamaru

These are the characters I believe Kishi can't kill off.

jounin
07-17-2009, 11:08 AM
well maybe naruto dies in the end and thats were the show ends

Vaan
07-17-2009, 11:09 AM
Naruto
Sasuke
Naruto
Sakura
Naruto(seriously, the show is called Naruto, it couldn't end with Naruto dieing)
Shikamaru
Kakashi
Probably Hinata
Probably Gaara

I agree with them.Except...Add Kurenai.(He can't kill someone pregnant!!)
Also maybe Temari and Mizukage.

rocketjed1
07-17-2009, 11:11 AM
you should take gaara off the list

deidara330
07-17-2009, 11:12 AM
Why should I?

rocketjed1
07-17-2009, 11:13 AM
he died once who's to say he could die again

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-17-2009, 11:14 AM
Naruto
Sasuke
Sakura

deidara330
07-17-2009, 11:14 AM
Well, he died and was brought back to life. Kishi obviously left him alive for a reason.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
07-17-2009, 11:16 AM

well i dont think kishi wuld try to kill gaara again nothing ever happens in naruto twice(well excpt sakura beating up naruto and jiraya being all pervy)................besids i think he will keep gaara the kazekage so when naruto becomes hokage the sand and the leaf can becom allie..........

Shika
07-17-2009, 11:18 AM
I wish he kept them all. Thatd be cool

ByakuganAlex
07-17-2009, 11:24 AM
he is not taking off Hiashi Hyuga

Chromekatana
07-17-2009, 11:24 AM
That sounds about right.

Shikamaru Prolly won't be dieing as he is now protecting Kurenai.

As for Naruto dieing,it would be a great ending if he died at the end of the series though,I would still be sad. Anime with great endings due to the death of the main charater=Code Geass and Death Note.. Off topic I know,but point still stands.

Kisame
07-17-2009, 11:28 AM
Really he can't kill of any young person who's in the good side. If you're old and/or evil there's a chance you might die.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-17-2009, 11:29 AM
I wish he kept them all. Thatd be cool

Then it would be boring, with all the bad guys dying, and all the good guys alive, you know?

itachi/madara
07-17-2009, 11:30 AM
the list is KINDA accurate.......lol i wanted to add itachi but well hes dead

Fan of Minato
07-17-2009, 11:44 AM
We know that team 7 will live, because Naruto said that
the whole team 7 will laugh together again.
and the list seems pretty accurate.

Zazuro
07-17-2009, 11:48 AM
Naruto
Sasuke
Kakashi
Lady Mizukage
Kurenai
Shikamaru
Sakura
Konohamaru
Hinata
Gaara
Zetsu
Tobi/Madara Uchiha
Yamato
and........................
Sai.

deidara330
07-17-2009, 11:50 AM
Naruto
Sasuke
Kakashi
Lady Mizukage
Kurenai
Shikamaru
Sakura
Konohamaru
Hinata
Gaara
Zetsu
Tobi/Madara Uchiha
Yamato
Sai.
Zetsu and Madara are Akatsuki, they have to die. And Yamato and Sai could easily die in a very emotional battle. And just because The Mizukage is hot doesn't mean she can't die.

SageNaruto69
07-17-2009, 11:50 AM
Naruto
Sasuke
Kakashi
Lady Mizukage
Kurenai
Shikamaru
Sakura
Konohamaru
Hinata
Gaara
Zetsu
Tobi/Madara Uchiha
Yamato
Sai.

madara has to die
he will definitely get killed off
but the rest will probably stay on

Yoruichi
07-17-2009, 12:58 PM
What about Temari?

C4 Karura
07-17-2009, 05:19 PM
Hmmm... Mostly right... But...
Sasuke will tragically get killed by Naruto to protect Konoha (Itachi's Prediction) and...
Sai will get killed by Danzo making Naruto get mad and kill Danzo.

deidara330
07-17-2009, 05:27 PM
Hmmm... Mostly right... But...
Sasuke will tragically get killed by Naruto to protect Konoha (Itachi's Prediction) and...
Sai will get killed by Danzo making Naruto get mad and kill Danzo.
Actually, I think Sasuke won't die. Danzo will fight him and beat his butt and as he's about to die Sai takes the hit and gets severely wounded. He then kills Danzo and dies from his wounds. (my prediction).

Sage Of Six Paths
07-18-2009, 08:17 AM
Naruto
Sasuke
Naruto
Sakura
Shikamaru
Kakashi
Kurenai
And Probably
Hinata
Gaara
Choji
Neji
Konohamaru

Naruto might die at the end.

Sasuke might die while fighting Naruto.

Sakura will never die. You are right.

Kakashi will probably die.

He already did once but then came back to life.

Kurenai might die while

giving birth

If Konohamaru died, I might actually cry.

Neji is cheap. Instant life.

Choji is cheap. Instant life.

Gaara is cheap. Instant life.

Hinata is cheap. Instant life.

takumi yusanturi
07-18-2009, 11:53 PM
naruto
sakura
sasuke
sai
kakashi
asuma if he hadent diedhttp://www.joost.com/37aqqr0/t/Naruto-Shippuden-80-Last-Words-SUBTITLED-UNCUT?channel=37am3ai#id=37aqqr0
kurenei
konohamaru
hinata
kiba
shino
shickamaru
choji
ino
lee
guy
tenten
neji
gaara
temari
kankuro
raikage
konan
killer bee
karin
jugo
suigetsu

Chromekatana
07-19-2009, 12:21 AM
Naruto might die at the end.

Sasuke might die while fighting Naruto.

Sakura will never die. You are right.

Kakashi will probably die.

He already did once but then came back to life.

Kurenai might die while

giving birth

If Konohamaru died, I might actually cry.

Neji is cheap. Instant life.

Choji is cheap. Instant life.

Gaara is cheap. Instant life.

Hinata is cheap. Instant life.

What do you mean by them being cheap and "instant life"?

Windking
07-19-2009, 01:18 AM

yeah..
he has been deceased
but only revived by elder chiyo

Sage Of Six Paths
07-19-2009, 09:59 AM
What do you mean by them being cheap and "instant life"?
[/CENTER]

It is cheap how they evade death so many times.

I gave them instant life because the only thing that

they would die from is old age.

jesse uzumaki
07-19-2009, 10:05 AM
kakashi I hope he doesn't die but I have a feeling that he is going to die again and madara uchiha is going to kill him anyway kuranie I hope she doesn't die I want to see azuma baby shikamaru too he is awesome also konohamaru naruto well he be alive but he can also die in the end it be sad but it well be a awesome story when the hero dies in the end to save the entire world.

yuu_tetsuya
07-24-2009, 09:15 PM
I agree with them.Except...Add Kurenai.(He can't kill someone pregnant!!)
Also maybe Temari and Mizukage.
with u 100% man

Junerz
07-24-2009, 09:22 PM
Naruto will die once..
Haha then he'll be revive by some sort of jutsu lmao

Space Cowboy Sasori
07-24-2009, 09:24 PM
Sasori.

Oh wait...

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-24-2009, 09:45 PM
it is cheap how they evade death so many times.

lol...

Ten-Tailed Dragon
07-24-2009, 11:06 PM
What about Tobi? He's a good boy...

Sasori_X
07-24-2009, 11:15 PM
It is cheap how they evade death so many times.

The only reason Kishi had them live was only to please the fans. Which I catch stupid. If you kill off a character, have them stay dead. Now I can't even take Naruto seriously after the Pein arc. I mean come on that was total DBZ BS right there. Stupid fanboys ruining a good story. Though Kishi is better off killing characters than Kubo with Bleach.

What about Tobi? He's a good boy...

He'll most likely get killed off as well since he is the primary Antagonist of the series.

deidara330
07-25-2009, 10:45 AM
The only reason Kishi had them live was only to please the fans. Which I catch stupid. If you kill off a character, have them stay dead. Now I can't even take Naruto seriously after the Pein arc. I mean come on that was total DBZ BS right there. Stupid fanboys ruining a good story. Though Kishi is better off killing characters than Kubo with Bleach.

He'll most likely get killed off as well since he is the primary Antagonist of the series.
Think about it. In chapter 450, people were cheering for Naruto. He literaly saved every single person in the entire Leaf Village from death. And Konan lived through it all. If Naruto had fought and killed Nagato, he would have been forced to kill Konan, and instead a warm welcome, he would come home to the funerals of his most beloved comrades. You may think it's DBZ BS, but IMO, it was cool.

CrimsonXRain
07-25-2009, 10:58 AM
That would suck if Kishi killed Naruto at the end, but it would make for a dramatic closing of the series I guess, but i rather him become hokage and everything be peachy at the end. With all the twists Kishimoto pulls out of his butt, who knows maybe Sasuke in a twist of weirdness will become hokage lol JOKING.

Dragon
07-25-2009, 01:54 PM
that would suck, but it kinda would make sense. Of course, Naruto could always bring balance to the Shinobi world, become Hokage, and live happily ever after with either Sakura or Hinata.

jounin
07-25-2009, 01:57 PM
that would suck, but it kinda would make sense. Of course, Naruto could always bring balance to the Shinobi world, become Hokage, and live happily ever after with either Sakura or Hinata.
yea but thats the idea everyone has and I think he will make something happend so people will get shocked or something

kzilla2000
07-25-2009, 01:58 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SASUKE CANT DIE :cry: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

hurcule
07-25-2009, 03:20 PM
There's always the event that Naruto will sacrifice himself to fully release Nine Tails; a full release of the Nine Tails is bound to happen, especially now that the First Hokage's necklace is gone, thus Yamato can't suppress Nine Tails anymore, and the scroll for manipulating the demon fox's seal has been revealed. Finally, the Fouth Hokage said that he sealed Nine Tails in Naruto so he could somehow use it's power to defeat Madara, and the fact that Nine Tails can be fully controlled with the MS possibly foreshadows how the Nine Tails will finally be tamed.

It's possible that Naruto could fully release the seal, sacrificing himself, and Sasuke then takes control of Nine Tails and crushes Madara once and for all, avenging his clan truly and becoming a hero of Konoha, like Itachi had intended for Sasuke from the beginning. Sasuke could then take up Naruto's dream, becoming the first hokage to bear the name of Uchiha, and move to bring peace between the nations, to honor his best friend.

mangagirl
07-25-2009, 03:27 PM
wow.....

deidara330
07-25-2009, 04:30 PM
There's always the event that Naruto will sacrifice himself to fully release Nine Tails; a full release of the Nine Tails is bound to happen, especially now that the First Hokage's necklace is gone, thus Yamato can't suppress Nine Tails anymore, and the scroll for manipulating the demon fox's seal has been revealed. Finally, the Fouth Hokage said that he sealed Nine Tails in Naruto so he could somehow use it's power to defeat Madara, and the fact that Nine Tails can be fully controlled with the MS possibly foreshadows how the Nine Tails will finally be tamed.

It's possible that Naruto could fully release the seal, sacrificing himself, and Sasuke then takes control of Nine Tails and crushes Madara once and for all, avenging his clan truly and becoming a hero of Konoha, like Itachi had intended for Sasuke from the beginning. Sasuke could then take up Naruto's dream, becoming the first hokage to bear the name of Uchiha, and move to bring peace between the nations, to honor his best friend.
That wouldn't be a good ending. Besides, Madara has EMS, a more powerful version of MS, so he would just take control of the fox out of Sasuke's hands and into his own, and crush Sasuke.

Kari-Chan
07-25-2009, 04:36 PM
Yeah, I read somewhere that kishimoto had qualms about killing off the younger ppl, (like the Konoha 12 and the sand siblings)
also If asuma died then who's to say he wont kill off any other senseis

I also don't think he'll kill off Kurenai
at least not until she has the baby

Blakexd9
08-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Naruto
Sasuke
Naruto
Sakura
Shikamaru
Kakashi
Kurenai
And Probably
Hinata
Gaara
Choji
Neji
Konohamaru

Agreed! Sasuke cannot die!

Blakexd9
08-03-2009, 01:05 PM

That would be the worst ending. It wont happen.

*HinataGurl*
08-03-2009, 01:48 PM
he may of died once but he was brought back to life. he most likely will not be killed

rocketjed1
08-03-2009, 01:50 PM
Ya but seeing as how we don't control the series Mr. Masashi can kill off who he wants.