PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 664

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
04-18-2012, 06:50 AM
I knew that was brownbeard!
We finally get to see Master's face. And apparently.. He lost his limbs too.. Gas gas fruit..

I think he is the even crazier mad scientist

tsuki
04-18-2012, 07:14 AM
Smoker was funny this chap. Button up your shirt! lol

Wooster
04-18-2012, 08:08 AM
Learned more about Vegapunk. Woot!

I assume all the other rookies besides Drake, Law, Kidd, and Hawkins are dead or captured.

Nagahana
04-18-2012, 10:09 AM
Good chapter, but I was kind of hoping that Mone was a Fruit user, but oh well...

Wooster
04-18-2012, 10:15 AM
*Monet

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
04-18-2012, 11:14 AM
Smoker was funny this chap. Button up your shirt! lol
that was. Heheh. And then I saw smoker(tashigi) I was like: "why does he look girly now.. His eyes have changed" then I remembered they switched hearts

I assume all the other rookies besides Drake, Law, Kidd, and Hawkins are dead or captured.

I had a feeling that Vegapunk and Caesar did have some kind of rivalry. To become the madder scientist.. Heheheh

Clown does kinda looks scary to me

Wooster
04-18-2012, 11:33 AM
Ehh, he reminds me of whatshis name.

tsuki
04-18-2012, 12:14 PM

I don't think they are dead. And we know that Jewelry Bonney is captured.

Nagahana
04-18-2012, 12:24 PM
She was indeed captured by Akainu, but in the Supernova time-skip poster drawn by Oda she was seen with a hood, kind of like hiding or something.....maybe she managed to escape then somehow

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
04-18-2012, 02:25 PM
^ya. i remember seeing that picture too. she probably escaped.

the other supernovas are also most likely still roaming the seas

wasnt bege on the sea and some boats or something came flying down? i wonder what happened to him

Devroux
04-18-2012, 03:13 PM
Chapter was good. Caesar was revealed with the gas fruit, as was expected. Vegapunk info as well.

Ehh, he reminds me of whatshis name.
I was personally reminded of Gekko Moriah..

Wooster
04-18-2012, 03:15 PM
Yes, thank you. :lol:

And the Appo guy was being chased by boars..in the air..

Devils Lawyer
04-18-2012, 03:35 PM
So the supernovas have been causing hell in the new world. That is actually pretty funny

Wooster
04-18-2012, 03:40 PM
It's funny that everyone has pretty much forgotten about the Strawhats. :lol:

Devils Lawyer
04-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Probably gonna take a major arc to put them back on the map. Oda is basically copying his own story. The Hody fight was kinda similiar to how Alvida got took out. Now he even threw in a clown.:lol:

Shooting Star
04-20-2012, 10:45 AM
Joker? I can already imagine the Strawhats passing by Arkham Island. :cool:

Vivi
04-27-2012, 07:52 AM
I wonder about that considering Oda showed each of the supernovas new looks on a colour page, part zoro.

See no reason for that unless we see them again.

Anyway:
Caesar is easily the most dangerous man the Strawhats have to challenge yet.
300 Mil. Bounty for a single action.Geez.

I'm also interested about this "Joker".

Devroux
04-27-2012, 08:08 AM
If Kidd is alive, so is Killer. Jewelry Bonney had a personal run in with Zoro, so I see her coming back at some point too. The Supernovas are the Supernovas. I don't think Oda would just kill them off without saying anything about it. Just like each of the Shichibukai will get their panel time, I believe the Supernovas will too.

Wooster
04-27-2012, 08:41 AM
Probably gonna take a major arc to put them back on the map. Oda is basically copying his own story. The Hody fight was kinda similiar to how Alvida got took out. Now he even threw in a clown.:lol:
So Smoker is like Helmeppo's dad? :lol:

Devils Lawyer
04-27-2012, 07:03 PM
So Smoker is like Helmeppo's dad? :lol:
Kids are involved just like the little girl. Then we even have a swordman Law. I am just saying.:lol: