PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Suggestions to the game?

ibn_ibrahim
04-12-2012, 09:24 PM
What did this game do right, what did it do wrong? What would you like to see fixed? Or added, DLC?

I feel it really added a lot of strategy to the game so the simplest of players can play but that the competitive players really need to commit to putting in the hours to master the game and become really good. The bad i can find is lack of ninjutsu variations for a character and some of the over powerness of awakening states but it has definitly been better since UNS2. Something I would like to see added is not showing of the chakra aura to make it a little more, not difficult to stop a ninjutsu but more realistic to the show I guess is what I am trying to say. Some DLC i would like to see are more playable/support characters, and different outfits, Kimonos for the ladies maybe?

TheJaceX
05-06-2012, 07:01 PM
Kage pack!

Futago_101
05-07-2012, 05:58 PM
What did this game do right, what did it do wrong? What would you like to see fixed? Or added, DLC?

I feel it really added a lot of strategy to the game so the simplest of players can play but that the competitive players really need to commit to putting in the hours to master the game and become really good. The bad i can find is lack of ninjutsu variations for a character and some of the over powerness of awakening states but it has definitly been better since UNS2. Something I would like to see added is not showing of the chakra aura to make it a little more, not difficult to stop a ninjutsu but more realistic to the show I guess is what I am trying to say. Some DLC i would like to see are more playable/support characters, and different outfits, Kimonos for the ladies maybe?

I didn't really like the story mode as much. It's nice that you get to know the characters better, but I'd rather explore the naruto universe. I do agree that there aren't any jutsu variations and I think they need to add more in the next game. I also really wished some of the support characters were playable (i.e. The sound 4, Shizune, Kurenai). They were playable in the Ultimate Ninja games for the PS2, so they should've been playable in Storm Gen.