PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Spamable Edo Tensei

SharinganSage
04-06-2012, 08:18 PM
All Kabuto would have to do is Edo Tensei someone under the instructions to Edo Tensei Kabuto back to life if Kabuto were to ever die. Kabuto gives this person some of his DNA and BOOM! Spamable Edo Tensei. It would have to be someone who had the ability to use Edo Tensei before they died though. (like the 2nd Hokage)

Kimboslice1256
04-06-2012, 08:55 PM
ya the only person who could would be the 2nd hokage but he was already sealed by the 3rd hokage but i think madara might already know how because in i think chapter 577 he said that if he would have known how weak hasirama's siblings became he would have taught hashirama how to return from the dead. So maybe.

JashinSama
04-06-2012, 09:05 PM
All Kabuto would have to do is Edo Tensei someone under the instructions to Edo Tensei Kabuto back to life if Kabuto were to ever die. Kabuto gives this person some of his DNA and BOOM! Spamable Edo Tensei. It would have to be someone who had the ability to use Edo Tensei before they died though. (like the 2nd Hokage)

I wonder what would happen if two people summoned the same person at the same time...

Kimboslice1256
04-06-2012, 09:12 PM
I wonder what would happen if two people summoned the same person at the same time...
Lol they each get half like zetsu. :shock:

JashinSama
04-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Lol they each get half like zetsu. :shock:

O.O MAYBE THAT'S HOW HE WAS CREATED!!!

Dude, where have you been? I missed you.

Kimboslice1256
04-06-2012, 09:30 PM
O.O MAYBE THAT'S HOW HE WAS CREATED!!!

Dude, where have you been? I missed you. I had to take 5 high school graduation tests all in an 5 day school week and so I had to study for like the entire week before that and it sucked:(

Godaime Kazekage
04-07-2012, 02:58 AM

In theory it sounds great, but there are a couple problems with the idea:
1. Kabuto would have to make sure that his Edo summoner was not destroyed/bound before it could perform the summon. Seems, easy enough-just keep it stored in the coffin. But if it's stored in the coffin I don't think it will be capable of getting itself out to do the ritual and bring Kabuto back.

2. The only other known users of Edo Tensei are impossible to bring back as an Edo Zombie (Tobirama is in the Shinigami and Oro is in Itachi's Gourd)

3. Even if Kabuto were to be brought back as an Edo it would really only give him one extra life, his opponents would just make sure to seal him.

Maruko
04-07-2012, 03:16 AM

Impossible,one has to do it faster than the other one. It is nearly impossible for two guys to do it in the same time,one HAS to be faster.

JashinSama
04-07-2012, 02:32 PM
Impossible,one has to do it faster than the other one. It is nearly impossible for two guys to do it in the same time,one HAS to be faster.

Two people use Flying Thunder God, then use the jutsu... Win.

Maruko
04-07-2012, 02:57 PM
Two people use Flying Thunder God, then use the jutsu... Win.

:D
You're a jokester,huh?

JashinSama
04-07-2012, 03:28 PM
:D
You're a jokester,huh?

I'm a winner :3

Maruko
04-07-2012, 03:31 PM
I'm a winner :3

Here's a cookie.
*throws a cookie*