PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: White Zetsu Spores on Kabuto?

Fuuin
04-04-2012, 05:31 AM
Remember when Tobi demanded Kabuto explain the details of the Edo Tensei?

After Kabuto jumped off, Tobi asked if White Zetsu had gotten his "spores" on him, to which the answer was yes.

What if these spores come in to play and some how take control of Kabuto/Edo Tensei, or otherwise prevent Izanami from working by eliminating Kabuto through a feature of those spores of some kind?

I think Tobi's gonna get in this because of those spores, there's no other reason for them, Tobi isn't going to have to track Kabuto down because Kabuto's not gonna win here.

At the very least, if not the spores being symbiotic, Tobi could (but won't) warp in and gank Kabuto.

Why would he do this? Well, who knows. Empower Zetsu? Attain Edo Madara for himself to help against the army?

Food for thoughts.

Kimboslice1256
04-05-2012, 10:07 PM
I don't think that the spores will play much of a role i think it was just a way to keep showing the distrust between tobi and kabuto. The most that zetsu could do with the spores is the same chakra sucking jutsu he used against the five kage back when they were attacking the summit but that jutsu wouldn't work on kabuto anyway because he could just liquify and the jutsu would fall off. Tobi probably just put the spores on kabuto so he could track him.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
04-05-2012, 10:17 PM
i forgot about the spores

maybe a zetsu will sprout from it
and i do think it would play some role in the story