PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Missing clan members???

Mikahel
03-31-2012, 11:21 AM
I was just wondering unless I missed the explanation of it in the manga then forgive me please. But what the heck happened to all the Senju clan members, as far as I know it was the Uchiha who were killed off, not the Senju right? Same goes for the Uzumaki, I know that their village was destroyed and the remaining clan members were divided among countries/villages but since they were kind of affiliated with the hidden leaf village then shouldn't the surviving members have just gone to Konoha?

Lastly, I still find it hard to believe that the mighty Uchiha were all killed off so easily by a couple of people, if that's so then the Uchiha were very weak. I mean do you guys honestly believe that all the Uchiha were at the village at that specific night, you're telling me that none were away on missions or something or out having a drink in the village??

JashinSama
03-31-2012, 11:29 AM
I would assume they all died... When Madara fought Hashirama, he had the Nine Tails with him and kill them.

Or the Senju weren't really a big clan...

Very good question dude, I didn't notice this at all.

Kyūbi no Yōko
03-31-2012, 01:06 PM
Many Uzumaki members were killed when Uzushiogakure was destroyed. Few were left, most of them don't know, like Karin.

I don't know about Senju though.

Blaze38
03-31-2012, 01:28 PM
with the senju yes i agree they probably were not a chuge clan and many of them might be in hiding for the uzuamki i guess plot s what made it that way cause naruto would have never been on his own i f their were like many uzamki members in the leaf and for the uchiha that is what i was thinking but then agian remember the reason they were killed was because of their plan to take over the leaf the plan was probably going to take action soon o they probably made everyone stay so they had full power untill anbu sent itachi and itachi who is a badass whiped them all out except for sasukealso how was sasuke the only child in the uchiha clan????

JashinSama
04-01-2012, 10:02 PM
also how was sasuke the only child in the uchiha clan????

He wasn't.

Just turns out that he was the only child that Itachi didn't kill... Thus Itachi is a baby killer, so all of you who hate those soldiers from Vietnam, you must hate Itachi then.

Maruko
04-02-2012, 03:38 AM
He wasn't.

Just turns out that he was the only child that Itachi didn't kill... Thus Itachi is a baby killer, so all of you who hate those soldiers from Vietnam, you must hate Itachi then.

Just think about it,what did Itachi use to kill little babies?
Shuriken? Kunai? Sharingan?
Hm...really disturbing!

Phariah824
04-02-2012, 05:51 PM
it has always been my belief that the Senju married out. they became all the smaller clans in the leaf now. the Leaf has many jutsus in their village. Senju were known as the clan of 1000 jutsus. as the heads of Senju died out, the Senju that were left all gravitated to their families and kept their beliefs of the Senju way.

Kimboslice1256
04-02-2012, 07:33 PM
i understand that it is hard to believe that itachi was able to kill them all in one night with or without the help of tobi who claimed to have assisted itachi in the extermination of the clan but it is possible. the uchiha have the sharingan which makes them great at genjutsu and also pretty much every uchiha can use fire style jutsu but itachi can't be affected by genjutsu because his sharingan is so advanced that it can see through genjutsu. and also he can block any fire style or any other style attack with his susanoo and yata mirror combination. since itachi can't really be affected by any of the attacks that the uchiha could have thrown at him and the fact that he could have used amaterasu to kill alot of them it is possible because no uchiha at the time had any jutsu strong enough to stop him because only itachi, sasuke, madara, madara's brother, and kakashi have ever unlocked the MS and another MS would be the only way to have stopped him.

Godaime Kazekage
04-06-2012, 08:01 AM
I agree with Phariah about the Senju-I think the Senju thought it was more important to pass on the "Will of Fire" rather than the Senju name. As far as the Uchiha goes, I've also found the whole Uchiha Massacre to be a bit sketchy, but it's not unreasonable that two of the strongest Ninja in history could take down a bunch of unnamed fodder (even if they are Uchiha fodder). If there were Uchiha on missions they might have been ambushed by Anbu who were assigned with them on that mission (think Order 66 from Star Wars lol) or they were just purposefully not assigned any missions before that night-remember, the leaf higher ups were involved as well.

Sonoharo
04-06-2012, 08:40 AM
Itachi was the only one confirmed to have ms. so he propbably killed everyone in a slow painful illusion. everyone walks around in a genjutsu while itachi just kills them. but the senju probably just became other clans such as inos and shikas and chojis and lees