PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Chapter 580 Discussion

Marcus123
03-28-2012, 02:53 AM
Chapter 580 is out time to discuss it `:shock:

kalmeast
03-28-2012, 03:36 AM
a rather strange chapter, kinda not my favorite but...itachi's skill and perception still highly outweighs sasuke...

COME ON SASUKE SHOW ME THE EMS POWER!

Lord Jiraiya
03-28-2012, 03:49 AM
Other then the useless flashback. The showing of Itachi's smarts far out do Sasuke's.
The chapther was boring other then the Kabuto fighting in it. Leave the Flashbacks out.

K3nsh!n
03-28-2012, 03:55 AM
I was somewhat disappointed...
I was expecting to see Naruto-but Kishi decides to show us some random flashbacks of the Uchiha Bros...

Does anyone else find it creepy that the snake actually comes from Kabuto's stomach?!!
I use to think that it was a tail!!

Fuuin
03-28-2012, 03:59 AM
Flashback gives insight into A) Why Sasuke's Susano'o uses a bow and arrows. B) It demonstrates that Sasuke is re-living a family experience, he's finding meaning in himself through reflection, hence the little smile when Itachi turns out to be a clone. C) He's getting more serious about Kabuto, notice how Kabuto uses a sensory-displacement jutsu and then we get a flashback? This fight is meant to jog some memory, so the flashback is appropriate.

Other than that, I freaked and thought Kabuto's jutsu was holding a miniature bijuu bomb for a second there.

And on a side note: Kabuto is nasty =\ and not in the ironic sense of being a bad ass. He's got snakes coming out of his gut and looks like a huge piece of athlete's foot left to fester for a month in the same pair of boots!!!!!!!!!

Katachi_Uchiha
03-28-2012, 04:10 AM
As always I was "excited" to read a new chapter of naruto. But I must say I'm a tad bit disappointed in the lack of revealing information. Other than that I think the uchiha bros reminiscing is good therapy for Sasuke.

Kyūbi no Yōko
03-28-2012, 04:10 AM
It was not a SPECIAL chapter. It was 580, I was expecting something big.
I'm still eager to see Sasuke's real EMS power.

AmauryCristiano
03-28-2012, 04:15 AM
This chapter just showed us that every time Kabuto disappears he returns better , and surprise everyone who faces him. He's extremely stronger. I didn't know that there was a Sennin Mode for Snakes :O .. It would make Orochimaru perfect.

slyfoxx
03-28-2012, 04:18 AM
the only thing epic about 580 is how much it failed. come on kish its to late to changee the past now most of us grew up with naruto wants the story to stay mature. Changing sasuke's past now seems pointless. Now they've went on missions together *cough*;);););););););)*cough*. who is writing the story now the wife. I was already having a bad time dealing with u tryying to make itachi good he was the greatest badass of all time! But now u are taking this to far whats next , it wasnt itachi in the uchiha massecare its was tobi acting as madara to take his revenge on the clan and itachi show up moments before sasuke and was caught in a set up and he knew the villege would never believe it was not him so he put the make sasuke a psyco plan in effect and decided to hide in the shadows of darkness til he found the real murderer tobi.....
Its happening the way the ten year olds on the forum want it. Now sasuke going to be saved and Naruto going to confess his love for hinata and tsunade going to remain hoekage. (tears ruining down my face) why... Sasuke was just an murderer.(drip...drip)tell me itachi put those memeries in his head with his genjutsu to help with the battle. (i need a tissue!)

slyfoxx
03-28-2012, 04:23 AM
as always i was "excited" to read a new chapter of naruto. But i must say i'm a tad bit disappointed in the lack of revealing information. Other than that i think the uchiha bros reminiscing is good therapy for sasuke.
see just how the kids want it what about the mature people that started reading years ago hes going dbzgt on us.

Mizukage
03-28-2012, 04:37 AM
Kind of disappointed, don't know why.

Seeing Itachi and Sasuke finally fighting together just isn't as awesome as when Itachi was "evil" and came to get Naruto/attacked Kakashi, so long ago. But I still believe in Kishi!

Gouldy17
03-28-2012, 04:39 AM
what i dont like is the fact that jiraiya and kabuto have alot of jutsu that fits their respective sage mode yet naruto whos is the most perfect of all has none...kinda feel cheated and it feels a bit late for him to learn

Squall
03-28-2012, 05:37 AM
Loved Sasuke's smirk.

Loved the brothers in arms.

Loved the two prong attack.

This is way early yo be calling judgements on power.

Oh, and I took the 'itachi clone' as a genjutsu against Kabuto instead

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
03-28-2012, 05:43 AM
I thought that it was a pretty good chapter. It really brought out Itachi's skill and knowledge. The boar memory was interesting and showed how Sasuke had gotten better. But i hate the fact that Sasuke has seemed to forgive his brother real quick..

MinatoXNaruto
03-28-2012, 05:43 AM
As soon as I got to the panel where Kabuto stabbed Itachi with the sword, I automatically knew it was a clone and everyone else probably did too. Itachi is too sick. The power of his eyes far outweigh any other Uchiha and his skills and smarts in battle is just too sick. It seems Itachi and Sasuke are finally starting to have fun together. Long live the Uchiha bros

Utsusemi
03-28-2012, 05:48 AM
^ yes yes yes ! I thought Itachi must have stooped low if that isnt a clone..

I didnt mind the chapter, it wasnt the best and it was very quick. They were talking, then they went deaf, then Kabs did some freaky motherf***n sh** with his jaw :O and then bla bla itachi has a clone, the uchihas reminis and its over. I guess its a lead up to an epic chapter...

Utsusemi
03-28-2012, 05:49 AM
But i hate the fact that Sasuke has seemed to forgive his brother real quick..

omg yess !!!!!! i hate that so much...

Miklo
03-28-2012, 06:34 AM
I hope we will see Naruto in the next chapter ;)
This chapter was ok but nothing interesting happened. :mad:

tsuki
03-28-2012, 06:54 AM
meh, decent chap.

Maruko
03-28-2012, 07:38 AM
Didn't expect that from Naruto manga! :O
Awesome!

matrixhunter
03-28-2012, 08:01 AM
i wanted to see tobis mask ripped off so we can finally know who he is :(. Or i wanted kabuto to to tell the uchiha bros about how tobi was made or who he is slowly like giving some clues.

and17y1
03-28-2012, 08:16 AM
is it me or Sasuke cant even compare to Naruto`s power ? :lol:

Also i cant see why dont Sasuke and Itachi use Amaterasu. Just cover the whole ground and then aim for Kabuto himself and you`ll get him... damn it :D

Hyuuga Heir
03-28-2012, 08:41 AM
That flashback was a total Plot no Jutsu...

Poodle
03-28-2012, 08:59 AM
that felt so short and it was extremely difficult to make sense of everything going on. I'm assuming that was a clone and not genjutsu, doubt Itachi could put one on Kabuto right now when he's powered up. i like how they're bonding right now fighting together but all in all this chapter stunk.

Wooster
03-28-2012, 09:04 AM
Kabuto's jutsu was cool and harkens back to days of the Zabuza fight. Not power based, but throws your opponents off their balance.

Rest of it was crap.

PlatonicZombie
03-28-2012, 09:17 AM
I am not a Sasuke fan, so I'm hoping for Naruto in the next chapter too, but this chapter was good! It gives people hope that Sasuke is going to turn good, which is a mark of a good writer. A deeper character means more complex emotions that complicates the story. Also, I do not understand why people keep expecting more from this fight. They're not trying to kill him! They're trying to take him alive, which means holding back.

JashinSama
03-28-2012, 10:06 AM
is it me or Sasuke cant even compare to Naruto`s power ? :lol:

Also i cant see why dont Sasuke and Itachi use Amaterasu. Just cover the whole ground and then aim for Kabuto himself and you`ll get him... damn it :D

They're not trying to kill him.

They're trying to capture him.

Phariah824
03-28-2012, 10:17 AM
eh was an ok chap. nothing special imho.

TetsuShatarii
03-28-2012, 11:22 AM
OK. I was initially disappointing with this chapter. But after going back and reading it again I realized why this chapter was so good. For the first time since we met Itachi we got to see him express a real bond with Sasuke in the present time. It showed just how close those brothers should have been if Itachi hadn't been screwed over like he was. Its actually pretty sad. But over all it was a good chapter.

mrsticky005
03-28-2012, 12:16 PM
Kabuto's jutsu was cool and harkens back to days of the Zabuza fight. Not power based, but throws your opponents off their balance.

Rest of it was crap.

I'm pretty much just reading for Dragon Sage Mode.

TheBlackChidori
03-28-2012, 12:24 PM
Not gonna lie, nearly fell asleep halfway through this chapter.

runescape
03-28-2012, 12:36 PM
that was good as ;);););) in my pants

JashinSama
03-28-2012, 12:42 PM
^Rude.

kalmeast
03-28-2012, 01:55 PM
That flashback was a total Plot no Jutsu...

yea...even sasuke knew that...u can see in his face..."...come on kishi, when did itachi and i go on a mission..." kishi is a tyrant at this point...b:|

l3thall3g3nd
03-28-2012, 02:51 PM
Terrible chapter I just hate sasuke fighting kabuto I would off much rather seen Itachi vs kabuto then see sasuke destroy the konoha 11 instead of sasuke helpin the shinobi alliance, I honesty think that having sasuke and Itachi fight kabuto wasn't planned he just did it on the spur off the moment. Why have Itachi tell naruto that he will leave sasuke to him if he intended Itachi to team up with sasuke?

Wooster
03-28-2012, 02:57 PM
I'm pretty much just reading for Dragon Sage Mode.
Except so far we have only seen just one jutsu from that and then crappy false flashback of Itachi Twist playing with his pathetic brother.

Rikudo Sage
03-28-2012, 04:44 PM
Classic Itachi stuff going on in this chapter.. Itachi never stops to impress me.. :cool:

I see others may have been thinking or drawing the wrong conlusion that this chapter suggesting Sasuke is being redeemed too fast..

Sasuke loves his brother so much but hates Konoha village for what happened to their clan.. Sasuke can still pursue his revenge even after Itachi is gone.. That did not change..

also these are the things that I noticed in this chapter..

1. chapt 580 pg 6 to 7.. We can see Itachi using his left eye.. does that mean Kabuto is already at the influence of Tsukuyomi?

2. Sasuke looks older with those flashbacks..

3. Did Itachi planned on slicing Kabuto's horn or is it because Kabuto dodge it but I thought Itachi never want to kill him right..?

4. Nagato Uzumaki can also sense chakra.. like other Uzumaki.. Mito, Naruto, and Karin... Im pretty sure Kushina too! :)

yea...even sasuke knew that...u can see in his face..."...come on kishi, when did itachi and i go on a mission..." kishi is a tyrant at this point...b:|

Yeah.. Sasuke looks older than when Uchiha massacre incident took place.. and also why is Sasuke is there on that mission with when Sasuke is not even enrolled to the academy yet.. Isnt it illegal to bring a kid that has no knowledge of fighting to a mission like that.. geez! maybe im thinking about it too much! but cant help it.. Lol!

Sabaku.Soso
03-28-2012, 05:32 PM
It was OK. I love the flashback part, didn't think they were on mission(s) together.

Katachi_Uchiha
03-28-2012, 05:56 PM
see just how the kids want it what about the mature people that started reading years ago hes going dbzgt on us.

Obviously you cant interpret sarcasm in text form. Cry me a river because I'm the storyteller. And you were ranting in your post, sounds childish.

Kill3r_B-st
03-28-2012, 06:08 PM
i like how neither of them are using their full susano'o. if itachi just broke out the totsuka sword and mirror and sasuke broke out his magic amaterasu orb they could capture itachi a little bit more efficiently. i feel something is gonna go down like kabuto is gonna tell sasuke something and he will go back to the evil sasuke. right now he doesnt seem like the kind of character to fight naruto to the death and with itachi around i assume he woulnt allow it anyways so son itachis bout to have to go. chapter was pretty good don't know why everyone was disappointed it showed sasuke and itachis true team work and bond

kalmeast
03-28-2012, 07:31 PM
But i hate the fact that Sasuke has seemed to forgive his brother real quick..

i think sasuke forgave his brother before he awakened the MS...It was his regret and sadness for itachi's death that awakened it. If he never forgave him, that wouldn't have happen. I think itachi's case goes beyond forgiveness but rather more of sympathy dont u think?

HokageSoulReaper
03-28-2012, 10:57 PM
Sasuke MIGHT be on the path of redemption, but that's not a lock yet, but the chapter DID showed what many have been clamoring for: Sasuke can be redeemed

Loved Itachi's skillshowing, guess now it's Sasuke's turn

sharingangirl
03-29-2012, 01:13 AM
Good chapter, but not much progress

mrsticky005
03-29-2012, 02:51 AM
Sasuke MIGHT be on the path of redemption, but that's not a lock yet, but the chapter DID showed what many have been clamoring for: Sasuke can be redeemed

Loved Itachi's skillshowing, guess now it's Sasuke's turn

thing is...it's not like we really need to be shown it.
it's pretty obvious that it will happen. It's just whether
Sasuke will still die afterwards (a la Darth Vader) or not.

BelieveIt
03-29-2012, 05:15 PM
I really enjoyed the chapter.
Good action, good brotherly bonding, good creeper action on Kabuto's part. haha.
His nasty snake coming out of his stomach threw me off and made me want to barf, but I suppose if Kabuto's not making me sick to my stomach then he's not living up to the best version of himself.

I know many didn't particularly enjoy the flashbacks. I personally did because I liked that it gave us some insight to the relationship between Itachi and Sasuke. Many were disappointed that Itachi's badass level dropped down because he's no longer making Sasuke trip off of the "you lack hatred" stuff, but I think it just goes to show the many layers to both of their characters. Neither are one dimensional anymore. They began as complicated "must hate, must destroy" kinds of characters and now their developing more fully. We are able to see more sides to them, one showing their brotherly bond.

I'm not sure if anyone watches Vampire Diaries, but it really reminded me of the relationship between the two Salvatore brothers Stefan and Damon. Both hate each other like enemies, much like Itachi and Sasuke. However, when the chips are down, they surprisingly have one another's backs. That's what brotherhood is I guess, and I just liked seeing that this chapter.

I am sad though because I really wanted to see what's going on with Naruto's end. I'm ready for Tobi's identity to be revealed, but I have a feeling that Kishi is going to torture us all and drag that out as long as he can. It's so highly anticipated that I guess it would be funny to prolong the great revealing, lol. I definitely feel tortured. I'm tired of trolling Naruto forums for different Tobi theories. There are so many guesses and speculations I just can't even keep up with them all anymore.

Let's see who Tobi is!!!

Belisarius
03-29-2012, 11:46 PM
Love seeing Itachi and the sauce working together. eager to see what ems can do.

JashinSama
04-04-2012, 01:59 PM
Love seeing Itachi and the sauce working together. eager to see what ems can do.

That's the other thing, if he doesn't lose his eyesight, why isn't he constantly using it? I would.