Rogue Priestess
07-16-2009, 10:19 PM
Yeah, I went there.

KyuubiAkatsuki
07-16-2009, 10:20 PM
Elmo no contest

azuka uchiha
07-16-2009, 10:24 PM
elmo all the way I hate that little brat annoying maybe because my little sister likes to watch ugh i hate her songs I mean my sister always plays her stupid songs all the time my sis is obssesed that why I hate her so much ugh I just want to throw a kunie at her and aim it at her head at least elmo doesn't have a annoying voice.

YellowFlash
07-16-2009, 10:25 PM
IT DOESN;T EVN HAVE nNARUT CHARAVYRERJS!!!!1!!!!!!111

Naruko-chan
07-16-2009, 10:26 PM
Elmo would kick her butt! :twisted:

Nine
07-16-2009, 10:42 PM
Elmo man that furry little sake if $h!#

Hidden Ninja45
07-16-2009, 11:05 PM
ELMO IS THE SPAWN OF SATAN!!!!!
(if you haven't seen the video on Youtube, you won't understand)

But seriously, Elmo would win.

Gamabunta
07-16-2009, 11:11 PM
Dora FTW

itachi/madara
07-16-2009, 11:12 PM
lol.......doras ugly would kill elmo

Nick Tasogare
07-16-2009, 11:16 PM
Elmo no contest, What the hell would Dora do to him? Sing corny songs in spanglish at him? Elmo has all of Sesame Street, Dora has a monkey, a backpack, and a map, and I'm more than sure that Swiper would team up with Elmo, Big Bird, Bert and Ernie, Oscar the Grouch(TBC) and everyone else, especially Zoe

DragonAngel
07-16-2009, 11:19 PM
Elmo no contest, What the hell would Dora do to him? Sing corny songs in spanglish at him? Elmo has all of Sesame Street, Dora has a monkey, a backpack, and a map, and I'm more than sure that Swiper would team up with Elmo, Big Bird, Bert and Ernie, Oscar the Grouch(TBC) and everyone else, especially Zoe

Dang Haha TBC is the grouvh now that has to be a burn.

Gamabunta
07-16-2009, 11:21 PM
Elmo has sesame street? Bah. Big Bird died of bird flu, Oscar hates Elmo's guts, Ber and Ernie would be busy having gay sex, and I'm pretty sure Zoe is special needs. Dora has Benny the Bull, Boots, The Iguana, the Racoon, and several other animals, not too mention a star pouch containing mystic stars. Not too mention Dora's entire family numbering around 569. Dora would stomp Elmo.

Nick Tasogare
07-16-2009, 11:26 PM
Elmo has sesame street? Bah. Big Bird died of bird flu, Oscar hates Elmo's guts, Ber and Ernie would be busy having gay sex, and I'm pretty sure Zoe is special needs. Dora has Benny the Bull, Boots, The Iguana, the Racoon, and several other animals, not too mention a star pouch containing mystic stars. Not too mention Dora's entire family numbering around 569. Dora would stomp Elmo.

Dora has idiot animals who can't speak straight Spanish or straight Snglish, and they need a 5 year olds help to do anything, they aren't going to be that helpful, where as Zoe is in love with Elmo, and would probably go super biatch mode to fight for him, Bert and Ernie are brothers, so are you saying they are incestuous? Her magic stars are from the Weed smoke that always fills her house. Big Bird is alive in Elmos heart, and will give him the strength, and I'm sure Oscar(TBC) hates how Dora sings in Spanglish more than he hates Elmo.

Rogue Priestess
07-16-2009, 11:28 PM
Dora has idiot animals who can't speak straight Spanish or straight Snglish, and they need a 5 year olds help to do anything, they aren't going to be that helpful, where as Zoe is in love with Elmo, and would probably go super biatch mode to fight for him, Bert and Ernie are brothers, so are you saying they are incestuous? Her magic stars are from the Weed smoke that always fills her house. Big Bird is alive in Elmos heart, and will give him the strength, and I'm sure Oscar(TBC) hates how Dora sings in Spanglish more than he hates Elmo.

Don't forget the pimp of sesame street, the count.

Nick Tasogare
07-16-2009, 11:30 PM
Don't forget the pimp of sesame street, the count.

YEA~!!!! Count is bomb, I know I'm probably forgetting most people. And remember, famous people have been on Sesame Street, have they been on Dora?

Gamabunta
07-16-2009, 11:32 PM
Dora is 8! And her animals are well trained. Hell if they can fly a hot air balloon, drive a boat, and speak I think they can kill a fuzzball like Elmo. Like I said Zoe may go crazy but she'd be SPED crazy, as long as Dora brings some of that cheap mexican candy they can distract Zoe. You're right Big Bird passed his legacy on in Elmo, by giving him tons of STD's right before he died (which btw explain why Elmo is red). And yes Bert and Erny are west virginians. Why else would they be so oddly shaped? Anyway Dora could easily "tickle" Elmo with her mexican switch blades.

Moon
07-16-2009, 11:32 PM
elmo.....he would kill dora like he killed barney and eat boots:cool::shock::cool::shock:

Rogue Priestess
07-16-2009, 11:33 PM
YEA~!!!! Count is bomb, I know I'm probably forgetting most people. And remember, famous people have been on Sesame Street, have they been on Dora?

Well, your forgot snuffy, the snuffulufffa-what ever they're called, and there have been some stars, but never in Dora.

DragonAngel
07-16-2009, 11:33 PM
What is this Saseme street.com?

Gamabunta
07-16-2009, 11:34 PM
Lots of people have been on Dora whether they are famous or just simple hobos. How do you think she earns money traveling from place to place?

Rogue Priestess
07-16-2009, 11:35 PM
Dora is 8! And her animals are well trained. Hell if they can fly a hot air balloon, drive a boat, and speak I think they can kill a fuzzball like Elmo. Like I said Zoe may go crazy but she'd be SPED crazy, as long as Dora brings some of that cheap mexican candy they can distract Zoe. You're right Big Bird passed his legacy on in Elmo, by giving him tons of STD's right before he died (which btw explain why Elmo is red). And yes Bert and Erny are west virginians. Why else would they be so oddly shaped? Anyway Dora could easily "tickle" Elmo with her mexican switch blades.

Racist.

Rogue Priestess
07-16-2009, 11:36 PM
What is this Saseme street.com?

No, Sesame Street.com is taken, this is Sesame Street.net , there's a big difference.

Nick Tasogare
07-16-2009, 11:38 PM

The animals only talk and do those magnificent tasks because she's high from all the crap her family puts in her food. Why the hell else would she be talking to a screen, and asking complete strangers which way to go? Or be seeing her map and backpack talk? Hello she's messed up! And all Elmo has to do is pass on one of his STD's to get rid of her. Or he could use his big gaping black hole of a mouth to swallow her. And we both know that Zoe would go crazy, but she would go crazy on the creepy little girl who speaks Spanglish, not the cute, furry, STD'd up Elmo.

Gamabunta
07-16-2009, 11:43 PM
The animals only talk and do those magnificent tasks because she's high from all the crap her family puts in her food. Why the hell else would she be talking to a screen, and asking complete strangers which way to go? Or be seeing her map and backpack talk? Hello she's messed up! And all Elmo has to do is pass on one of his STD's to get rid of her. Or he could use his big gaping black hole of a mouth to swallow her. And we both know that Zoe would go crazy, but she would go crazy on the creepy little girl who speaks Spanglish, not the cute, furry, STD'd up Elmo.
I don't care what you say. Elmo is arguably more of an ape than boots is. Dora may sniff a little crack, and chew a little rainbow meth everynow and then, but who doesn't? And asking which way to go is part of the philosophy she learned from teh ghosts of the Mayans, don't even go there. Elmo could pass on STD's to Dora but she'd out live him in the long run. And once again Zoe is more stupid than a brick.

Nick Tasogare
07-16-2009, 11:46 PM
I don't care what you say. Elmo is arguably more of an ape than boots is. Dora may sniff a little crack, and chew a little rainbow meth everynow and then, but who doesn't? And asking which way to go is part of the philosophy she learned from teh ghosts of the Mayans, don't even go there. Elmo could pass on STD's to Dora but she'd out live him in the long run. And once again Zoe is more stupid than a brick.

I don't care what you say. Being a Watcher, I see Dora being kidnapped, pregnant, and a single mom with 8 kids by age 10. All those drugs gotta come from somewhere, and she ain't got no money, she's gonna mess around with the dealer as payment. Her Mayan ancestors will revoke her membership for being a slutmonkey, and she'll die a horrible death after delivering her 18th child at age 15.

Rogue Priestess
07-16-2009, 11:49 PM
Getting a little flamish.

Nick Tasogare
07-16-2009, 11:54 PM
How is this flamish?

Rogue Priestess
07-16-2009, 11:56 PM
I guess flamish is the wrong word, but it could become a flame, you guys are really going at it.

Nick Tasogare
07-16-2009, 11:57 PM
Nah, not really.

Rogue Priestess
07-16-2009, 11:59 PM
Nah, not really.

It looks like it.