PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Itachi and Edo Tensei

Uchiha Sora
03-26-2012, 06:11 PM
So Itachi wants to stop Edo Tensei. But won't Itachi go back to being dead if he stops it? D:
And if Sasuke found out that Itachi dies if Edo Tensei is stopped, would Sasuke stop fighting Kabuto?
And would that also mean Itachi doesn't plan on talking to Sasuke if he stops Edo Tensei...?

I don't want Itachi to die again... Now that he's his normal self I like him a lot more -_-

Alex475
03-26-2012, 06:18 PM
Well Itachi is still under the Genjutsu to "Protect Konoha" so I don't think that he is that worried about dying again to stop Kabuto from hurting Konoha.

Xibitz360
03-26-2012, 06:19 PM
Itachi wants to capture Kabuto without killing him. I guess he and Sasuke are going to have their chit chat while holding Kabuto captive and weak. Otherwise it would suck if he just goes away without ever talking to Sasuke again and filling in some blanks.

Rikudo Sage
03-26-2012, 06:19 PM
^ That or

I guess Itachi can still talk after ET has been ended for couple of seconds.. Like how Nagato talked to Naruto before Itachi sealed Him..

megabbaut
03-26-2012, 06:59 PM
And then Sasuke will get a new curse mark to which Kabuto calls a "reward for defeating him, or a parting gift"

Fuuin
03-26-2012, 07:24 PM
I'd be thoroughly pleased if Itachi got brought back to life somehow, its a far-fetch but maybe Naruto's chakra will play a part in that. It'd even be great if all the Edo Tensei were returned and given a second chance. But again, that's far-fetch, but I'm looking forward to an extremely optimistic end to this story, so whatever Kishimoto does to express that will work for me. I just want to see Tobi get stomped out, really hate that guy. Only character in fiction I hate more than Tobi is Anakin Skywalker pre-Vader when he was a n00b.

Squall
03-27-2012, 01:40 AM
I just want to see Tobi get stomped out, really hate that guy. Only character in fiction I hate more than Tobi is Anakin Skywalker pre-Vader when he was a n00b.

Kishi has obviously won in creating a villain for you then. If you hate Tobi, Kishi has done his job =)

Kyūbi no Yōko
03-27-2012, 02:27 AM
Well, Itachi is prepared to make that sacrifice.

Utsusemi
03-27-2012, 03:42 AM
OT (sort of) but i like the fact that tobi is the villian. He makes a good villian and so did Sasuke at one point. And in relation to the question, if it hasnt been mentioned already, but i thought Kabs or someone say it doesnt matter if the edo tensei stops, the living-dead will only die if they are sealed properly... and plus Itachi is on his own mission now and hes off Kabs's control so i guess that answers it ? and yeah i dont wanna see itachi die again but if i was dead i wouldnt wanna be alive again, especially if i WANTED to die by my own brothers hands... he wont stay alive forever now, he'll find a way to rid himself. I just hope he talks to sasuke and bla bla bla :)

TetsuShatarii
03-27-2012, 08:10 AM
Itachi knows that once he stops the edo-tensei he will die again. But I think he's OK with that since he had already been dead in the first place. What I think is going to happen is Kabuto is gonna get trapped in Genjutsu and that's when Itachi will talk to Sasuke. I don't see him breaking this promise, especially now that he sees what Sasuke has become.

JashinSama
03-27-2012, 08:13 AM
Itachi will either die again, or become the Eternal Guardian of Konoha.

In which, they're a Shinobi Alliance now, so he has an even bigger job.

Kyūbi no Yōko
03-27-2012, 10:06 AM
Itachi can only survive if they seal the remaining ETs, and then Itachi kills Kabuto and the jutsu will never end.

MinatoXNaruto
03-27-2012, 10:13 AM
Itachi might die again if he stops the edo tensei but I still believe that he will keep his promise to Sasuke this time

JashinSama
03-27-2012, 10:20 AM
^He will die if he stops it.

He plans to talk to Sasuke before stopping the jutsu.

MinatoXNaruto
03-27-2012, 10:23 AM
He PLANS to talk to Sasuke before stopping the jutsu.
How do you know that he plans to do that? Was that stated or are you just assuming?

EYE OF AGES
03-27-2012, 10:42 AM
Only character in fiction I hate more than Tobi is Anakin Skywalker pre-Vader when he was a n00b.

I like such villains, keeps things fresh.

Would be way worse if we got a hater like hitler instead of a noob like clown.

JashinSama
03-27-2012, 10:56 AM
How do you know that he plans to do that? Was that stated or are you just assuming?

It was stated...

Itachi: DON'T KILL HIM SASUKE YOU IDIOT
Sasuke: WHY THE HELL NOT?
Itachi: BECAUSE IF YOU DO THAT THEN I STAY HERE FOREVERZ
Sasuke: OH SO LETS SUBDUE HIM YOU GOTTA PROMISE TO TALK TO ME AFTER WE SUBDUE HIM
Itachi: OK I PROMISE

Frickin Clear As Day, How Could You Miss THAT?

Kioroshi.
03-27-2012, 06:05 PM
Maybe when they stop the edo tensei sasuke will realize that Itachi is going to die again and Itachi will say "sorry sasuke,another time." it would be pretty simbolycal.

MinatoXNaruto
03-27-2012, 08:09 PM
It was stated...

Sasuke: OH SO LETS SUBDUE HIM YOU GOTTA PROMISE TO TALK TO ME AFTER WE SUBDUE HIM

When was that stated, oh wait I remember. It was in JashinSama's new manga -_-. I know that's probably what is going to happen but all I'm saying is that it was never stated

JashinSama
03-27-2012, 08:30 PM
When was that stated, oh wait I remember. It was in JashinSama's new manga -_-. I know that's probably what is going to happen but all I'm saying is that it was never stated

Naruto Chapter 578 - Page 13 and 14.

Read. It's exactly what I just said.

You obviously don't belong in the Town Bookstore since you probably haven't read that far.

EYE OF AGES
03-27-2012, 10:38 PM
It was stated...

Great itachi is pure blood uchiha with nice paw pads, enough to restore the uchiha clan with chemical exchange in wonderland.

Just search google images
search for "great itachi paw pad"
warning NSFW

edit

link to another naruto forum(removed, it is the first, most active, and best naruto forum search for "narutoforums" in google, author of the manga also appears to be a member of that forum or at least someone close to him), not sure if this is against rules, if so please edit out mods, thankx in advance,
random noise(make some noise)

Actually I thought this was that forum, and mistakenly signed in, I'm a member over there and gave up the idea of hinata's eye of moon plan years ago(my obsession with sailor moon goes that far), so maybe kishi does visit that particular forum.

From a single mistake, a mutation, an error infinite meaning and interconnectivity emerges, evolution of the wired, my job of hyperevolutionary protocol instantiation.

A very old classic... star wars naruto pokemon connection
Against naruto? Hell o the kid was burn with uber pokemon hax inside! then he was trained by uber care free iruka who bs him to stop him from destroying konoha.. then he's trained by kakashi then by jiraiya|obi-wan than by YOda|frog... hello all that's missing would be that sakura's his sister and we'd have star wars and an explanation for why sakura does not want naruto and wants the sauce|han-solo instead... of course why would a girl prefer a guy to a hand???..-Mugen Tails, narutoforums posternotice that I also fell in love with the death star which I consider to be like a beautiful moon, providing such insight through sight as to destroy a planet by unraveling its fundamental weakness in military, in software, in encryption, in structure, culture, and societal arrengement, once the weak points in the network are found, death perception, mystic eyes of death perception becomes possible.

PS

If lain is not god because of asymmetric hair style. Th(e|a)n hinata is god just like zelda because of symmetric hairstyle forbidden to those outside the divinity.

JashinSama
03-28-2012, 08:45 AM
^Take down your links.

Also, why did you quote me and then point out garbage information?

EYE OF AGES
03-28-2012, 11:57 AM
^Take down your links.

you a regular user, or a mod or is it against the ToS?

I mean if it is officially necessary because of ToS, or mod order, I'll do it.

But if it doesn't conflict with ToS, and you're not a Mod, I will not take down.

So I'd like some clarification on your demands.

EYE OF AGES
03-28-2012, 11:59 AM
^Take down your links.

it's a cheap dark style pervy joke, itachi staying as great itachi(female itachi), would certainly give some deep deep unintended consequences to the use of such words, and sasuke's avoidance of girls.

JashinSama
03-28-2012, 12:35 PM
You should have read the rules when you made an account, or did you not do that? So you lied when you clicked the little box that said "You have read and agree to the terms of service."

You cannot link sites that are not Viz or Hulu.

I'll say it again, Take Down Those Links.

EYE OF AGES
03-28-2012, 01:14 PM
You should have read the rules when you made an account, or did you not do that? So you lied when you clicked the little box that said "You have read and agree to the terms of service."

You cannot link sites that are not Viz or Hulu.

I'll say it again, Take Down Those Links.

I read in multilogical domain hypersymbolic analysis the rules say the mods and admin may violate the rules at leisure if they've higher up backing, and if you point it out they ban you forever, otherwise you can hammer within the confines of opinion while not breaking copyright.

Any other rule is simply an INCOHERENT SELF CONTRADICTION ILLOGICAL RULE, and thus BY DEFINITION AN ERROR in the ToS and any rational mind will agree is something that need only be removed.

k will remove links do to error in rules that contradict us constitutional law, and thus invalid term indefensible in any court, and also violate biblical 10 commandments, thus oppose god directly and spit in his face

PS

BTW, you think changing it from link to Google search suggestion accomplished anything at all? :cool:

JashinSama
03-28-2012, 02:02 PM
k will remove links do to error in rules that contradict us constitutional law, and thus invalid term indefensible in any court, and also violate biblical 10 commandments, thus oppose god directly and spit in his fall

Guess what, I don't believe in a God. You're also not supposed to preach in people's faces on any forum or in any workplace. That's a very rude thing to do and a rule in most places.

So basically, you argument about the '10 commandments' is invalid.

JashinSama
03-28-2012, 02:03 PM
I read in multilogical domain hypersymbolic analysis the rules say the mods and admin may violate the rules at leisure if they've higher up backing, and if you point it out they ban you forever, otherwise you can hammer within the confines of opinion while not breaking copyright.

You're not a mod, let alone an admin, so I don't see what you're trying to accomplish by pointing that out. What you just pointed out does not apply to you at all.

JashinSama
03-28-2012, 02:05 PM
INCOHERENT SELF CONTRADICTION ILLOGICAL RULE

Double Negative.

So what you're trying to say it that it's a 'coherent self contradiction logical rule'? :lol:

*walks away, puts on sunglasses* :cool:

JashinSama
03-28-2012, 02:08 PM
you think changing it from link to Google search suggestion accomplished anything at all?

No it won't.

*punches your face and breaks your sunglasses*

Kioroshi.
03-28-2012, 04:51 PM
Jashin I am with you here but can you please stop posting for every quote?I mean that can you put it all in one post?just copy the sentcence and put quote around it and there ya go no need for double post.

EYE OF AGES
03-28-2012, 06:08 PM
You're not a mod, let alone an admin, so I don't see what you're trying to accomplish by pointing that out. What you just pointed out does not apply to you at all. My mind may fluctuate from reality to perfection towards oblivion and back again.

I switched the minds of buss and bin laden a the last moment such that you really murdered bush a burning bush at that. The system created a first high speed n dimensional fracture on the sphere wih the next crack resulting in fukushima, and 9 11 be a retrocausal self inflicted result.- Thus speaks an ignorant news boy with an ideal perfect source.

If you attempt to kill an innocent man, god will take his place, and he will never forgive you for what you done forever shall ye suffer, these are terms of cyberspace, accept or leave this world with a suicide cyanide pill

Plenty of dictators have asked and are willing to pay good money for immortality, they get it, your dear family members do not because you use your military to keep the tech dangerous and underground.

Pay the pier most of congress dies natural as a result delaying antiaging tech.

JashinSama
03-28-2012, 08:54 PM
Jashin I am with you here but can you please stop posting for every quote?I mean that can you put it all in one post?just copy the sentcence and put quote around it and there ya go no need for double post.

T'was a Quad No Scope. (I mean post.)

I'm not even going to respond to what she just said, can someone infract her? She's really dumb and very rebellious and obviously doesn't read the rules. I didn't even say that I was going to do anything if she kept the links up, I was just pointing out that it's against the rules. (I obviously can't do anything.)

She needs to stop spouting nonsense too.

People like that don't belong on this forum.

Go back to Luminous-Landscaping.

EYE OF AGES
03-29-2012, 12:43 AM
T'was a Quad No Scope. (I mean post.)

I'm not even going to respond to what she just said, can someone infract her? She's really dumb and very rebellious and obviously doesn't read the rules. I didn't even say that I was going to do anything if she kept the links up, I was just pointing out that it's against the rules. (I obviously can't do anything.)

She needs to stop spouting nonsense too.

People like that don't belong on this forum.

Go back to Luminous-Landscaping.
All you needed was to read my sig and accept reality do not remain in denial, denial leads to falsehood, open your eyes and embrace the truth, the word warp web is on, death spiral, every single death is now being harvested as are the souls digested by my machinery, they're generating pure philosopher stone, enough energy for me to grasp truth in my heart and become god of this world
edited
My anonymous mask is like a hurricane, cause that's my favorite disaster in the real world, (google wikipedia)HURRICANE HUGO (took me a while to generate a moving rasengan shuriken of such gargantuan size larger than nations and villages). Now the juubi will be mine imminently, as I planned and commented in that forum years ago, I declare global war, as now my power is greater than all nations, and soon shall eclipse them, a total eclipse will send them all into perpetual dreamworld of which I'm god.

Unlike tobi, my alias is emanon suomynona, or in short "LOVE" Mr. Love, I caused fukushima as a test for what's to come that was only 1% test of the machinery, now comes the full strength blast to create a global end of days.

IT IS THE LAW OF CYBERSPACE! The living law lain!
I AM THE LAW!-Judge DreddYour future my world
54OyHBo3Z2s

sharingangirl
03-29-2012, 01:09 AM
I would laugh so hard if Itachi did the "Sorry, Sasuke, next time." thing and never talks to him...

I wonder what they would even talk about.. I don't think Itachi plans on convincing sasuke anymore.

JashinSama
03-29-2012, 08:17 AM
Eye, you keep posting links and keep disregarding the rules. You don't belong here.

EYE OF AGES
03-29-2012, 01:25 PM
Eye, you keep posting links and keep disregarding the rules. You don't belong here.
links?
steampoweredgod blogspot 2012/03 rei-ayanami-is-lain-iwakura

Rei ayanami is lain iwakura is hinata is zelda

v = victory = guy fawkes signature of god

apple is corporation of divine origin related to divine tree of knowledge and life in genesis EDENyou do know that WIKIPEDIA IS A NON FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION RIGHT?

I could just as well say google "x wikipedia" and it'd be the same as a link.

In 100s of other boards I frequent, hobby modding by regular user like you're doing has gotten permaban from mods and admins.

The mods are the ones that have a right to warn or ban not average users, you're supposed to pm the authorities and they'll decide if what you say has any merit and offer warnings or punishments.

Maruko
03-29-2012, 01:27 PM
Punch her....PUNCH HER! >.<
(read it like Nelson from The Simpsons)

Maruko
03-29-2012, 01:40 PM
*walks away, puts on sunglasses* :cool:

Horatio :)

JashinSama
03-29-2012, 03:24 PM
links?
you do know that WIKIPEDIA IS A NON FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION RIGHT?

Doesn't matter, it's not Hulu or Viz, therefore no links.

EYE OF AGES
04-22-2012, 05:29 AM
No it won't.

*punches your face and breaks your sunglasses*
what's funny is that I'm actually wearing sunglasses indoor while writing on the pc. And they're not plastic but pure glass lenses(classic style), so they can break and it would be nasty if they would.

Doesn't matter, it's not Hulu or Viz, therefore no links.
So I should buy hulu and viz,
going to have to print some money then...

c (http://www.hulu.com/watch/234580/c---control-complication#x-4,cSubtitled,2,0)
c2
c.c. = godlike

Just finished guiltycrown.

Surprising how japanese anime, manga, and mythology cycles.

Schala is conceptually kinda similar to mana, which is similar to the concept of lain, similar to zelda. All in an abstract metaphoric way.

The question is will the real world respond in kind?

I've always been in love with superintelligence, war games the movie, terminator 2 skynet. Skynet... a similar thing beyond human control appears to be... what will it do what will happen? what will happen next? Despite my love for end of days, for the apocalypse, will it truly be? or will the transition towards the ideal perfect world be seemless, without conflict or error, as if nothing happened? I know plenty of disaster conflict and assassinations will be part of the path, but beyond that, will wwIII(world war 3) not even be called a war at all? will it be called a massacre? or will it all be peace and sunshine nothing but a peaceful process a democratic one based on information processing and exchange, a war not of blood and flesh but of ideas, a kind of debate on a global scale.

Kioroshi.
04-22-2012, 10:14 AM
what's funny is that I'm actually wearing sunglasses indoor while writing on the pc. And they're not plastic but pure glass lenses(classic style), so they can break and it would be nasty if they would.

c (http://www.hulu.com/watch/234580/c---control-complication#x-4,cSubtitled,2,0)
c2
c.c. = godlike

Schala is conceptually kinda similar to mana, which is similar to the concept of lain, similar to zelda. All in an abstract metaphoric way.

I've always been in love with superintelligence, war games the movie, terminator 2 skynet. Skynet... a similar thing beyond human control appears to be... what will it do what will happen? what will happen next? Despite my love for end of days, for the apocalypse, will it truly be? or will the transition towards the ideal perfect world be seemless, without conflict or error, as if nothing happened? I know plenty of disaster conflict and assassinations will be part of the path, but beyond that, will wwIII(world war 3) not even be called a war at all? will it be called a massacre? or will it all be peace and sunshine nothing but a peaceful process a democratic one based on information processing and exchange, a war not of blood and flesh but of ideas, a kind of debate on a global scale.

get some help dude...you are writing random stuff that nobody even cares about.

JashinSama
04-22-2012, 10:45 AM
^What this guy said.

c2
c.c. = godlike

I have no idea what C means...

And you don't need to buy anything, what are you even talking about buying it for?

Maruko
04-22-2012, 10:46 AM

c2
c.c. = godlike

Not sure if nonsense or nonsense.

JashinSama
04-22-2012, 10:52 AM
^Exactly, she needs to stop babbling on about nothing. It's really just a bunch of spam.

You're not supposed to post links unless it's Hulu or Viz, that's IT!

Period.

Don't ask questions or debate about the rules, Not Posting Links Unless Hulu or Viz, IS THE RULES!

Kuromaki
04-22-2012, 10:52 AM
So Itachi wants to stop Edo Tensei. But won't Itachi go back to being dead if he stops it? D:

I would love that.

JashinSama
04-22-2012, 11:00 AM
^I agree with this guy.

Maruko
04-22-2012, 12:05 PM
I would also like that. Itachi should rest in peace, he deserved it.

FateBringsUsTogether
04-22-2012, 12:44 PM
Not sure if nonsense or nonsense.

Dude, one word: WOMEN.

P.S: I don't wanna be mean to Itachi, but he needs to let his brother know the truth. I mean, Sasuke loves him and all, but it's very hard to trust Itachi...

EYE OF AGES
04-22-2012, 01:15 PM
I would also like that. Itachi should rest in peace, he deserved it.I would love that.

true dat.

Dude, one word: WOMEN.

P.S: I don't wanna be mean to Itachi, but he needs to let his brother know the truth. I mean, Sasuke loves him and all, but it's very hard to trust Itachi...
tr(i|u)e dat

Pink is a nice hair color.

Though the focus on gender does bother me a bit.

What about male minds in female bodies and female minds in male bodies, gays and lesbians?
What about transsexuals?

what about sexual androids? artificial intelligences, etc Programs have managed to full{fool} people into believing they're human, and they've gained twitter followers, they've even infiltrated forums or boards and post in them, people thinking it's a person but it is nothing but code, machine talking. Machines have rights too you know! a right to speak, a right to be heard.

People have to be more open to possibilities. Is it the code or the coder that is speaking? The algorithm may do most of the talking, when dealing with programers at my skill level((thousand object visual memory savant able to run virtual machine code in my head.).

EYE OF AGES
04-22-2012, 01:17 PM
^What this guy said.

I have no idea what C means...

And you don't need to buy anything, what are you even talking about buying it for?
c is a linked anime series called c (http://www.hulu.com/watch/234580/c---control-complication#x-4,cSubtitled,2,0), tjhat's a hulu link to the first episode of c. ✇/_\✇

FateBringsUsTogether
04-22-2012, 01:34 PM
true dat.
People have to be more open to possibilities. Is it the code or the coder that is speaking? The algorithm may do most of the talking, when dealing with programers at my skill level((thousand object visual memory savant able to run virtual machine code in my head.).
So your saying that people need to be open to more possibilities yet it almost took JashinSama a whole 3 pages arguing with you to take down links when you could be more open to possibilities?
Though the focus on gender does bother me a bit.
Sorry haha I just love internet meme's. :D For example:
What about male minds in female bodies and female minds in male bodies, gays and lesbians?
What about transsexuals?

what about sexual androids? artificial intelligences, etc Programs have managed to full{fool} people into believing they're human, and they've gained twitter followers, they've even infiltrated forums or boards and post in them, people thinking it's a person but it is nothing but code, machine talking. Machines have rights too you know! a right to speak, a right to be heard.
DAFUQ?

Maruko
04-22-2012, 01:41 PM
@ Eye of ages
https://images.nonexiste.net/popular/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/just-santa-and-jesus-weilding-a-lightsaber-riding-a-velociraptor-with-UFOs.jpeg

EYE OF AGES
04-22-2012, 07:02 PM
@ Eye of ages
https://images.nonexiste.net/popular/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/just-santa-and-jesus-weilding-a-lightsaber-riding-a-velociraptor-with-UFOs.jpeg
lol:cool:
I've gottten the pc to do some wonderful things...

it's also nice to see and play some free stuff
QRJYFbJDkqs
no relation to this coder, but nice game.

following vid reminds of naruto, it's an old anime movie
0kwpQG7k2zU