PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: How to get what you want from a storm game!!!

Fyfe14
03-25-2012, 10:07 AM
It's really simple. Just like the president of CC2 said, if you want to see things implemented into the next game installment but ideas down on the website and if there is a idea that is really good we should all back it up. The more people want that specific thing the more likely it will be implemented. So post your ideas and suggestions here on my thread. If we find one that is really good we need to all back it up on their website. I will be posting now and again when i get ideas. Don't be shy!!!`;)

Shikamaru Nara
03-25-2012, 10:12 AM
Better advice:

Don't buy them.

Fyfe14
03-25-2012, 10:13 AM
Better advice:

Don't buy them.

I really resent that`#(. If you think that don't post it here

Shikamaru Nara
03-25-2012, 10:15 AM
The games aren't that good.

They're not worth the sixty bucks that people pay for them at release date since virtually nothing changed.

You're essentially conning yourself.

Fyfe14
03-25-2012, 10:17 AM
If you enjoy the series, then there's no conning involved. I don't understand why you are here if you don't really enjoy the game. I know you have your own opinion, but I would rather it not be displayed here

Shikamaru Nara
03-25-2012, 10:20 AM
All I'm saying is that they should just put out a patch with story mode updates and character updates, because it's unfair to charge people to put in the same game with new characters and a slight change to subs.

Fyfe14
03-25-2012, 10:24 AM
There are also new game modes that i enjoy very much and customizing your character online with ninja info cards is great. I also like that you can pick and choose your battle weapons. The story mode was repetitive but it was also very nice to see the story from different perspectives. Lastly, there wouldn't have been really any new boss battles in Generations

10_tailedbeast_hero
03-25-2012, 10:29 AM
I liked the story mode because you got to play from different people's views but i would have liked it if they tied it in to the original story mode, like having to play storm 1's story mode then going into shippuden's story mode and as we go along switching it to play as different characters. If that makes sense? :???:

Uchiha Sora
03-25-2012, 10:29 AM
Again with the "not worth 60$" crap

It's not just the content of the game but how long the content entertains you as well.
Like seeing a movie is about 15 dollars for 1.5 hours. Games last so much longer than that most of the time. If you think like that then games are worth WAAAY more than 60$

You pay 60$ to keep a game and enjoy it as long as you want. I'm sure you would understand it from that point of view shikamaru. Since youve played Black ops for a loooong time lol

Fyfe14
03-25-2012, 10:30 AM
Again with the "not worth 60$" crap

Exactly. I don't understand why people come up here if they fell that way

CRoach93
03-25-2012, 10:31 AM
I agree with Fyfe14. Keep your negativity to yourself. Clearly, not everyone in the world agrees with you. People buy the games, people play the games, and people enjoy the games. If people want to think that these games are good, then what's wrong with letting them think so? If people want to enjoy these games, then who are you to try to take that away from them? I, for one, love these games because of their simplicity and because it portrays a fight between shinobi more accurately than most, or all, other Naruto games.

Anyway, the main things that I would want to see implemented are as follows:

1. I want Jirobo, Sakon, Tayuya, and Kidomaru to all be made playable with their Cursed Seal transformations as awakenings.
2. I want Choji to be updated and given his Butterfly transformation, either in the form of an awakening or in the form of an Ultimate Jutsu, preferably the former.

I want these the most because they're long overdue, just like Haku and Zabuza were. xD

Fyfe14
03-25-2012, 10:34 AM
To steer away from this I would like to say that I hope everyone takes time to post ideas. I have a bunch and will post when I feel it necessary.

Kiez
03-25-2012, 11:08 AM
The games aren't that good.

They're not worth the sixty bucks that people pay for them at release date since virtually nothing changed.

You're essentially conning yourself.

A bit like saying everyone who buys Call of Duty are conning themselves since they've all basically been the same since COD4 MW. People still buy it.

At least the gameplay in Generations has changed and has added whole load of new features.

Sasuke
03-25-2012, 11:11 AM
I have some, but I will post later, considering it will be a long list. I am still satisfied with Generations though.

Fyfe14
03-25-2012, 11:18 AM
To sum up what I want out of a storm game is for it to be like the original Ultimate Ninja series plus some. They have already done most of the work. Trust me I will elaborate later on today. For some reason my posts end up being so long. I wonder why???:?:

MrKuwata
03-27-2012, 02:00 AM
Joined just to post in this thread.
I actually sent an email to CC2 a few months ago regarding what would be nice to see in subsequent releases of the ninja storm series (no idea if it was read though).
Anyway, what I'd like to see is two ultimate ougi- one for the default character, and one for the awakened form of the character. Moreoever, more "cinematic" ougi. Meaning, longer than 5 second ougi's would be nice (ala storm 1). There's probably more, but these are the thing's that bugged me the most that weren't included in Generations.

Fyfe14
03-27-2012, 06:40 PM
Joined just to post in this thread.
I actually sent an email to CC2 a few months ago regarding what would be nice to see in subsequent releases of the ninja storm series (no idea if it was read though).
Anyway, what I'd like to see is two ultimate ougi- one for the default character, and one for the awakened form of the character. Moreoever, more "cinematic" ougi. Meaning, longer than 5 second ougi's would be nice (ala storm 1). There's probably more, but these are the thing's that bugged me the most that weren't included in Generations.

To know that you signed up just to post on my thread makes my day!!`:P I would like each character to have two ultimates, one for the normal state and one for the awakened state (only if awakened sated has a physical change). I have since accepted the short ultimates. The ones in generations are really great and the quality of them is fantastic. If they make more ultimates like that in the future I'm fine

MrKuwata
03-27-2012, 08:35 PM
;p Yeah, I think the awakened forms would need to be tweaked a bit.. maybe a bit weaker? Can't have someone like Danzo with an awakening to utilize..

They're deff better. The one's from Storm 2 look pretty bad in comparison. I would appreciate if they made if they made the ougi's a little more accurate to the Manga and or Anime. The ougi that were in storm 1 were more akin to the anime imo. Kisame's ougi was awesome!

On another note, Did you play accel? Hashrimas ougi was so sick hahah.

Kibanaru lover
03-27-2012, 10:22 PM
A bit like saying everyone who buys Call of Duty are conning themselves since they've all basically been the same since COD4 MW. People still buy it.

At least the gameplay in Generations has changed and has added whole load of new features.

that guy is been way to harsh cus things do change. the fighting in gen is way different than 2. its not easy to switch back and forth between them

oh and f call of duty they ruined my resident evil`~(`~(`~(`~(

hmmm lets see here. the main thing i want is my favorite characters playable. yall know who they are. and a alt costume for everybody or at least some color swaps.

CRoach93
03-28-2012, 02:46 PM
To know that you signed up just to post on my thread makes my day!!`:P I would like each character to have two ultimates, one for the normal state and one for the awakened state (only if awakened sated has a physical change). I have since accepted the short ultimates. The ones in generations are really great and the quality of them is fantastic. If they make more ultimates like that in the future I'm fine

In response to the multiple Ultimate Jutsu idea, I think it would be cool to give each character multiple Ultimate Jutsu, regardless of whether or not they're awakened state has a physical change. I also think that awakened characters shouldn't be resistant to certain combos or Ultimate Jutsu. These two points should be applicable to every kind of awakening, except for large transformation awakenings, such as Susano'o and the Hachibi.

On top of this, I would like each character to have at least two jutsu. I would want one to be a "real time" technique, like most, if not all, of the jutsu in Storm 2 were. Jutsu like the Rasengan and the Chidori would fit into this category. I would like each character to also have a jutsu that's more of a small combo executed in the form of a little cutscene. By this, I mean like (PTS)Neji's Rotation and (PTS)Choji's Human Boulder.

that guy is been way to harsh cus things do change. the fighting in gen is way different than 2. its not easy to switch back and forth between them

oh and f call of duty they ruined my resident evil`~(`~(`~(`~(

hmmm lets see here. the main thing i want is my favorite characters playable. yall know who they are. and a alt costume for everybody or at least some color swaps.

Alternate costumes would also be a plus. Being able to select an alternate color, in the event that you actually want the alternate color, should've been implemented since the first Storm game.

Shikamaru Nara
03-28-2012, 04:19 PM
There are also new game modes that i enjoy very much and customizing your character online with ninja info cards is great. I also like that you can pick and choose your battle weapons. The story mode was repetitive but it was also very nice to see the story from different perspectives. Lastly, there wouldn't have been really any new boss battles in Generations

So what's your point here? :lol:

MrKuwata
03-28-2012, 05:28 PM
In response to the multiple Ultimate Jutsu idea, I think it would be cool to give each character multiple Ultimate Jutsu, regardless of whether or not they're awakened state has a physical change. I also think that awakened characters shouldn't be resistant to certain combos or Ultimate Jutsu. These two points should be applicable to every kind of awakening, except for large transformation awakenings, such as Susano'o and the Hachibi.

On top of this, I would like each character to have at least two jutsu. I would want one to be a "real time" technique, like most, if not all, of the jutsu in Storm 2 were. Jutsu like the Rasengan and the Chidori would fit into this category. I would like each character to also have a jutsu that's more of a small combo executed in the form of a little cutscene. By this, I mean like (PTS)Neji's Rotation and (PTS)Choji's Human Boulder.

Alternate costumes would also be a plus. Being able to select an alternate color, in the event that you actually want the alternate color, should've been implemented since the first Storm game.

Seconded x10.
Although I wouldn't lose much sleep if they decided not to include secondary costumes xD

wizkhalifanotreally
03-28-2012, 05:39 PM
fckn love generations but they should fix the online mode

Zack Uchiha
03-30-2012, 02:14 AM
Customizable jutsu and costumes, don't be having like 6 Narutos. The only Narutos we need are regular and Sage Mode, because their movesets are drastically different from each other.

Air grabs.

Team modes with 2+ players.

Jutsu clashes.

Ability to start in awakenings with 2+ players. (offline only)

MrKuwata
03-31-2012, 04:50 AM
Awakening forms should also have their own dedicated move set instead of the usual "powered-up" attacks.

Edit: In sage mode for Jiraiya- maybe making his ougi the denominc illusion genjutsu would be pretty cool.

Uzumaki_Naruto14
04-01-2012, 02:53 AM
I have plenty of ideas to suggest. I will post here again when I sit in front of the computer. Otherwise it will take some years to post by my smartphone.

Fyfe14
04-16-2012, 01:14 PM
New features I'd like:

-The ability to switch with partners in game
-At least two jutsus for each character
-The return of awesome boss battles
-Ability to run on the walls
-Large arenas with obstacles
-Air combos like Nine Tails Chakra Mode Naruto
-Air throws
-Team Jutsus and Ultimates
-If the entire Naruto story is told characters that are adults need moveset from storm 1 and their current one (includes past jutsus and ougis)
-More than two players playing at a time
-BRING IN Kurenai, Anko and Shizune. (Tayuya, Jirobo, Kidomaru and Sakon if the entire story is told)

That is all I'm going to put now. Didn't feel like elaborating on the ideas right now. I will let you guys elaborate (if you like) then I will chime in :D

Sasori Red Sand
04-16-2012, 02:28 PM
(In advance this came off the top of my head an I just kind of went with it, but I still stand by a generic custom feature at least.)

Make your own custom Ninja.

Customize the way they look, their gender, their village, everything about their appearance using existing Naruto characters as kind of a skeleton to work off of and so forth then go on kind of story mode for experience points to unlock new Jitsu's, Which Elemental they can use, balance between Taijitsu, Ninjitsu, Genjitsu, Weapons.

Like with Taijitsu you increase your melee attacks and if you invest heavily you can unlock the ability to open up Chakra gates increases the power of your awakening.

Ninjitsu you unlock your element perhaps even learn a second, and if you go deep into this tree you can mix your elementals maybe unlock Kekkei Genkai, which means faster Jitsu costing less chakra increases the power of you ultimate Jitsu.

Genjitsu lets you use non elemental Jitsu's and perhaps, and the deeper you go perhaps you can abilities that temporally remove the opponents ability to block, or slow the opponents movement speed and the like. Basically it would be debuffs to totally bewilder an opponent. Like making running forward make you run back and such. No Sharrigan or especially Rinnegan though, since it would break canon.

Invest heavily in weapons, and you first increase the space for Ninja tools, get stronger tools, eventually you can branch off if you really dump exp in here and choose a weapon specific style, like Puppet Master, Explosion Expert (Deidara), or weapon scroll summoning (Tenten)

Then you can buy clothes and tools with money. Even scrolls that teach you new jitsu's, so long as you require the specification for that jistsu exp wise. You can only spend so much, and while you can put points in everything, you can balance those points to make a certain archetype.

Perhaps you unlock new abilities with rank as well? Like have a Chunin Exam, Jonin, Black Ops.

Actually scratch that. This is starting to sound like a game in of its self. Would be an awesome Naruto game though. I rather play as a Ninja I made myself than one of the main characters, but this is more RPG like huh? Maybe after Shippuden is over, make a Naruto game where you can do something like this.

Nevertheless while this random thought grew a little too large a generic yet detailed customizable Ninja feature would be insanely cool, even if the fighting styles are pulled from other characters, and it's just basically making your ninja look how you want, and choose what village they are from. You could still use money to buy clothing, and other custom features such.