PDA

View Full Version : Why is kakashi so cool

sonof465
03-22-2012, 07:53 PM
I hink its because of 1000 years of death tell me why you think he's awesome`:))

"Oh... me? My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like... I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future..hmm... never really thought about that..as for my hobbies... well I have a lot of hobbies"

EYE OF AGES
03-23-2012, 04:11 AM
I hink its because of 1000 years of death tell me why you think he's awesome`:))

"Oh... me? My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like... I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future..hmm... never really thought about that..as for my hobbies... well I have a lot of hobbies"

The mystery of the mask and what lay beneath. Considering what's happened it might even be a sharingan.:cool:

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
03-23-2012, 05:15 AM
I just love every single thing about him. He is hot, intelligent, and just simply the best. I fell in love with him when i saw this cool and funny man. He has a characteristic that im attracted too. He is pretty laid back and cares deeply for his comrades and is very trustworthy. He is someone who i would spend every second of my life with!! I love u Kakashi senpai!! U are my inspiration to my life~ AISHITERU~!!

Cat
03-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Zat move iz soh funneh. Anywho, teh reazon why Kakashi iz one ov mai favorite characteh iz his purrsonality and apawerrance.

D 2008
03-27-2012, 07:12 PM
Kakashi is cool because he is one of the best tacticians in show. He has a cool and very sad past. His powers are amazing. But the thing I like best about him is that he is willing to but his life on the line to protect his comrades.

Avenger23
03-28-2012, 02:21 AM
Kakashi is mysterious in way because of his mask. He's caring to his comrades and at the same time, shows no mercy to the opponents he's facing.

I like him. :)))

Silent05
03-28-2012, 11:17 AM
he is a a nice character

Master_of_Mangekyou_127
06-29-2013, 11:14 AM
His past is sad and he has great skill, intellect, and a wide range of jutsu.
also, he taught the three most un-cooperative people in Manga how to work as a team

and he cares more about comrades than himself which makes him really brave and loyal

TheBeastMode
06-29-2013, 11:44 AM
Kakashi is cool, Because kakashi is laidback,Carying, and Fun.

It would be nice If kakashi was real.
I think Kakashi hatake Yamato would married kakashi.

Souret
06-29-2013, 01:00 PM
mmmmhhhh Kakashi

I would say all the I love him he's hot and all that but I like my head attatched to my shoulders so I wouldn't go near him :P

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
06-29-2013, 01:18 PM
I just love every single thing about him. He is hot, intelligent, and just simply the best. I fell in love with him when i saw this cool and funny man. He has a characteristic that im attracted too. He is pretty laid back and cares deeply for his comrades and is very trustworthy. He is someone who i would spend every second of my life with!! I love u Kakashi senpai!! U are my inspiration to my life~ AISHITERU~!!
Ah yes
Kakashi is cool, Because kakashi is laidback,Carying, and Fun.

It would be nice If kakashi was real.
I think Kakashi hatake Yamato would married kakashi.
Yes
mmmmhhhh Kakashi

I would say all the I love him he's hot and all that but I like my head attatched to my shoulders so I wouldn't go near him :P
heheheh

marissa
06-29-2013, 02:48 PM
Every characteristic he has is cool. Duh

Ironscout4
06-29-2013, 02:52 PM
just a fact of life.