PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Naruto Generations most OP'd and UP'd characters

Saado
03-21-2012, 11:44 AM
By the looks of the game so far, I think Hashirama and Tobirama are quite underpowered. Also the masked man had more potential than just a power boost in awakening? Maybe using the 9 tails? Which characters do you think are overpowered and underpowered?

What The Toast
03-21-2012, 02:11 PM
By the looks of the game so far, I think Hashirama and Tobirama are quite underpowered. Also the masked man had more potential than just a power boost in awakening? Maybe using the 9 tails? Which characters do you think are overpowered and underpowered?

Hashirama and Tobirama are my mains and I am 56-7 in ranked right now. No character is underpowered, just the people that play them.

Uchiha Sora
03-21-2012, 03:45 PM
OP? Nobody really. There are some OP jutsu, but the character overall isn't OP

Hashirama and Tobirama are great o.o especially Tobirama

Kibanaru lover
03-21-2012, 04:44 PM
the characters arnt realy op. just the jutsu and the most op jutsu i think is mask man. it basicly beats everything including ults. and some jutsu are just bad like pts ino is slow and has bad aim but alot get upgraded during awakening like they are faster and have better aim.

Uchiha Sora
03-21-2012, 05:31 PM
PTS Kiba is pretty OP

But his combos are pretty bad.

Saado
03-22-2012, 08:23 AM
Thanks for the replys :D I cant wait to get this game xD

Housh
03-22-2012, 11:13 AM
Hashirama and Tobirama are my mains and I am 56-7 in ranked right now. No character is underpowered, just the people that play them.coming from a guy who has a decent record and uses a variety of ppl and has 1st as his second.....he's underpowered. If his jutsu was faster and took away more than one sub it'd be better.

MinatoXNaruto
03-22-2012, 11:20 AM
Tobi's Jutsu are pretty OP'd. Kyuubi Naruto's Menacing Balls are UP'd. If you get hit by three of those, you just lose one - one and a half full bars of health and not just half

Housh
03-22-2012, 12:01 PM
Masked Man jutsu is way too OP. Ihave a bud who only uses MM and that jutsu and he has like 5000 points. It SINGLEHANDEDLY turns average skill players to above average player

Kiez
03-22-2012, 12:07 PM
Tobi's Jutsu are pretty OP'd. Kyuubi Naruto's Menacing Balls are UP'd. If you get hit by three of those, you just lose one - one and a half full bars of health and not just half

You having a laugh? That would be ridiculous.

Uchiha Sora
03-22-2012, 03:55 PM
Am the only one who thinks the Masked man's jutsu sucks? I honestly never have problems avoiding it lol it's his iFrames that piss me off

And MinatoXNaruto, they aren't Menacing Balls. They're just chakra blasts. His TBB is like a laser isn't it?

osain42
03-22-2012, 05:47 PM
OP? Nobody really. There are some OP jutsu, but the character overall isn't OP

Hashirama and Tobirama are great o.o especially Tobirama

I 2nd that

Efacer
03-22-2012, 07:11 PM
i think all the hokage's are under powered..except minato! but i mean once you get really used to them, you make them beast :D

Uchiha Sora
03-22-2012, 07:37 PM
Tsunade is underpowered actually. She was one of my best characters/mains in Storm 2, but she's kinda useless now

Her combos are as long as crap so cancelling them doens't do much. Her jutsu isn't that great anymore and her jutsu links are almost useless since u might as well just cancel combos or something.... and people sub out of the jutsu link if you used it in the first place....

What The Toast
03-22-2012, 08:41 PM
Masked Man jutsu is way too OP. Ihave a bud who only uses MM and that jutsu and he has like 5000 points. It SINGLEHANDEDLY turns average skill players to above average player

I'm sorry but if you think that Masked Man's jutsu is OP then your above post about the First Hokage loses all credibility. Not to offend you but the simple fact that you are still at a skill level where Masked Man's jutsu is hard for you to avoid means you can't give a valid opinion on any characters worth.

Housh
03-22-2012, 09:34 PM
I'm sorry but if you think that Masked Man's jutsu is OP then your above post about the First Hokage loses all credibility. Not to offend you but the simple fact that you are still at a skill level where Masked Man's jutsu is hard for you to avoid means you can't give a valid opinion on any characters worth.

Wow or we could play and I could show you how overpowered he is? If you disagree, just disagree no need to add the extra snotty BS about how my opinion doesn't matter....as I said before MM jutsu is overpowered, next time someone disagrees how about we practice showing some respect because I ain't went at nobody on here no matter what they've said.

Housh
03-22-2012, 09:35 PM

Oh and btw nowhere did I say I couldn't avoid the jutsu.....right freakin trigger or move to the side when you see him back up and get surrounded by the paper bombs

Kibanaru lover
03-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Tsunade is underpowered actually. She was one of my best characters/mains in Storm 2, but she's kinda useless now

Her combos are as long as crap so cancelling them doens't do much. Her jutsu isn't that great anymore and her jutsu links are almost useless since u might as well just cancel combos or something.... and people sub out of the jutsu link if you used it in the first place....

your joking right her jutsu is faster. somone owned me with her and sakura they killed me in a instant. it was kinda sad.

and its not so easy to dodge when he gots supports waiting to catch you move to the side and what makes it op is he is invincible and has great recovery.

What The Toast
03-23-2012, 01:18 AM
Wow or we could play and I could show you how overpowered he is? If you disagree, just disagree no need to add the extra snotty BS about how my opinion doesn't matter....as I said before MM jutsu is overpowered, next time someone disagrees how about we practice showing some respect because I ain't went at nobody on here no matter what they've said.

Alright, lets play. I would be more than happy to change any opinions you might have on overpowered or underpowered things. The only overpowered thing in this game is Tsuchikage's jutsu.

Uchiha Sora
03-23-2012, 04:12 AM
@Kibanaru That's the exact team I use for Tsunade. Maybe I was only doing bad because the guy I played was one of those Sai grab spammer turtler ougi trapper piece of crap lol I beat that kid 6 times so he gets butthurt and chooses Itachi and uses Susano'o but I still beat him 2 more times... Then I choose all the characters he used and beat him with them Looool so then he resorts to Sai spam so I just quit. The kid had the nerve to add me to his friend list lmao

Mah man didn't even use combos

MinatoXNaruto
03-23-2012, 04:44 AM
You having a laugh? That would be ridiculous.
I'm being realistic. If anybody got directly hit by three chakra blasts in the manga, they would be taking a lot of damage. It's the Kyuubi for christ's sakes. If a freaking rasengan is as strong three chakra blasts from 8-tails Kyuubi then I'm physically stronger than Superman

Rasen_Chidori
03-23-2012, 05:06 AM
Wouldn't know, it doesn't come out over here until the 30th xD

Housh
03-23-2012, 05:51 AM
@Kibanaru That's the exact team I use for Tsunade. Maybe I was only doing bad because the guy I played was one of those Sai grab spammer turtler ougi trapper piece of crap lol I beat that kid 6 times so he gets butthurt and chooses Itachi and uses Susano'o but I still beat him 2 more times... Then I choose all the characters he used and beat him with them Looool so then he resorts to Sai spam so I just quit. The kid had the nerve to add me to his friend list lmao

Mah man didn't even use combos
Lol. I played an Obito with sasuke and itachi as support. Lamest match iv ever played.

What The Toast
03-23-2012, 06:14 AM
Lol. I played an Obito with sasuke and itachi as support. Lamest match iv ever played.

So are you going to play me or what?

coolm3
03-23-2012, 06:50 AM
Characters are equal in strength..jutsu and speed make differences. Also theres a cheap combo hashirama has that hits you no matter where you are esp. if you arent blocking.

sasori2701
03-23-2012, 06:52 AM
`:shock: Are you serious

Kiez
03-23-2012, 07:31 AM
I'm being realistic. If anybody got directly hit by three chakra blasts in the manga, they would be taking a lot of damage. It's the Kyuubi for christ's sakes. If a freaking rasengan is as strong three chakra blasts from 8-tails Kyuubi then I'm physically stronger than Superman

This isn't the manga though is it. It's a game, and since it's a game it needs to be balanced. It's just like saying if you hit by Kakashi's Kamui you should receive an instant death. The same with the 3rd's Reaper Death Seal. If we took your logic on it then it would be pointless in even playing the game.

Georgiosu-kun
03-23-2012, 09:15 AM
This isn't the manga though is it. It's a game, and since it's a game it needs to be balanced. It's just like saying if you hit by Kakashi's Kamui you should receive an instant death. The same with the 3rd's Reaper Death Seal. If we took your logic on it then it would be pointless in even playing the game.

Exactly. It's like saying: ''Tenten is my favourite character but since she isn't strong I will never win a match...it's ok though because it's true to the franchise!''

Leafy
03-23-2012, 12:20 PM
PTS Tenten is one of the most cheapest characters....that's why I use here. lol
but imo, young Kakashi is the best character.

Uchiha Sora
03-23-2012, 03:26 PM

What so ou want them to be overpowered so everyone uses him? This isn't the battlegrounds man, it's a video game. It's supposed to be balanced. Youre being manga realistic. Not video game realistic

Evert131
05-25-2012, 04:04 PM
PTS Tenten is pretty op, i fought someone in player match, kept winning so he switched to pts tenten, he finally beat me spamming his ninjutsu -.-

JayJXZ
05-26-2012, 02:12 AM
I think character's grabs are all . . . screwy. Some characters you have to be RIGHT next to somebody to grab, and other characters (such as Susano Sasuke) you can sub. behind someone then grab and get them no problem. I usually rank characters in terms of:

Grab distance/speed, overall speed, jutsu and tilt; so for all the characters, I don't really feel that anyone has all those qualities to be "OP". Although, I bet as soon as I meet someone using some character and some ahole-ish tactic online, my opinion could be subject to change.

As for underpowered tho, one character definately comes to mind: DEIDARA. If you try just sit back and throw shet at your opponent all game (nooby tactic) that stragey can be easy killed by chakra shiriken and charkraa dashing at you, his normal attack combo(s?) are a joke, his tilt is just rushing you into a jutsu and his Ultimate jutsu just makes you a huge-as target. The only thing that's I see is remotely good about him is his grab; It's a bit slow, but had some decent range.

Uchiha Sora
05-26-2012, 07:15 AM
Well every characters grab is different... Some may be closer range but faster than Sasukes. And then some may cause a knock back, but may be slower AND have shorter range.

Uchiha Sora
05-26-2012, 01:31 PM
Characters are equal in strength..jutsu and speed make differences. Also theres a cheap combo hashirama has that hits you no matter where you are esp. if you arent blocking.

Nope some character combos are stronger

JayJXZ
05-26-2012, 08:55 PM
and weaker (*cough* Deidara *cough*) His Square/B attacks, anyway.