PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: The Sharingan and Rinnegan is losing its awesomeness

Master Splinter
03-14-2012, 06:14 AM
Is anbyody esle aslo upest taht Madara deosnt
use Sharingan or rinnegan to finsih off the Hokages???

Maruko
03-14-2012, 07:13 AM
Is anbyody esle aslo upest taht Madara deosnt
use Sharingan or rinnegan to finsih off the Hokages???

Er...yeah he is.

kalmeast
03-14-2012, 07:39 AM
Man...u gotta be able to see through the plot...he's not using it because it's not meant to be used against the Kages. If Kishi uses those power especially the EMS (for which we haven't seen at work yet), what would he use against Sasuke and Itachi...? That element of surprise is necessary against a better opponent than the Kages...

Kyūbi no Yōko
03-14-2012, 08:04 AM
Even Madara can run out of chakra if he overuses his Dojutsu lol.
He isn't an Uzumaki.

kalmeast
03-14-2012, 08:19 AM
^ uzumaki's arent known for their quantities of chakra...even they run out. so not a good analogy

Kyūbi no Yōko
03-14-2012, 10:37 AM
Uzumaki are known for their lifeforce, and their strong body and also a fair Chakra Pool and obviously they run out of Chakra too.

kalmeast
03-14-2012, 10:54 AM
^yep! that's true...some chakra pool for certain...

Shikamaru Nara
03-14-2012, 11:06 AM
Sharingan and Rinnegan lost their cool a while back.

Especially Sharingan.
The thing with Kishi is that he gives everyone the same thing.

He sees it as some sort of genius plot twist. And maybe it was a plot twist. The first time. There's no reason why Kishi should give everyone everything because it became some ordinary and it's not longer really revered.

TatsumiTora
03-14-2012, 11:09 AM
The Sharingan and the Rinnegan sounds extremely overpowered to me now. :/ Boo those dojutsus ~.~

Jutsu Junkie
03-14-2012, 12:33 PM
Even Madara can run out of chakra if he overuses his Dojutsu lol.
He isn't an Uzumaki.

There's no evidence that it is possible for an ET to run out of chakra. As far as we know, their chakra supply is infinite. I'll remind you that Madara has summoned a poison forrest (twice) and a massive doomsday meteor (twice), and Susanoo, and has now moved on to multiple mukoton clones, apparently each capable of Susanoo. He is a beast, mostly because his chakra is bottomless.

Especially Sharingan.

He sees it as some sort of genius plot twist. And maybe it was a plot twist. The first time. There's no reason why Kishi should give everyone everything because it became some ordinary and it's not longer really revered.

Thing is, it makes sense. Sharingan belongs to anyone who gets the eyes, and apparently most Uchiha ninja could use it (but not all), and knowing you could get it through a transplant means that many people would covet the eyes. It's actually surprising more sharingans aren't distributed around the nations as a result of captured bodies during the wars. And only three people have rinnegan, and two of them got it through transplantation (most likely).

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
03-14-2012, 12:39 PM
The doujutsus have been losing their awesomeness

But Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan still remains awesome~

JashinSama
03-14-2012, 12:42 PM
^It's useless though because he never uses it. Awesome, but useless.

Also, the OP is just trolling us when he tkals ilek htsi.

Because the title is correct, but his sentences suck.

What The Toast
03-14-2012, 04:29 PM

Especially Sharingan.

Everyone? There has been 3 sets of Rinnegan eyes, those belonging to Sage of the six paths, Madara, and Nagato. There has been 6 people known to awaken the MS. There has only been 2 people known to unlock the EMS. I fail to see how Kishi is giving everyone the same thing.

JashinSama
03-14-2012, 04:40 PM
Everyone important^

Jutsu Junkie
03-14-2012, 07:45 PM
Like I said, the Sharingan itself was always common before the massacre. We only saw it as special because the story started after the massacre. The rinnegan is still hyper-rare, and only one set exists in the current time of the story, Madara's being an undead pair. Among the important characters, of course exotic power would be common. There were more jinchuuriki than sharingan users over time of the story, and there are two jinchuuriki now to the three current living sharingan users -- out of half a dozen major characters. I don't see the issue with power. They are all demigods anyway. My only gripe is that I'd like to see more variety in their jutsus. For instance, can we get Naruto to develop another element for chakra's sake? Anyone at his level of development would usually have control of two elements by now.

Maruko
03-15-2012, 05:38 AM
He isn't using Rinne and Shar to finish them off,he's using the jutsus granted by Rinne and Shar...isn't it the same thing?
Rinnegan did not lose it's cool,i think it rocks.

slyfoxx
03-15-2012, 06:24 AM
it will however lose it cool if Sasgay spams them, madara isnt a good example because he is a nuclear tank of everlasting haxxxness. Its like looking at those crazy food shows and they have like a 15 lb hamburger and some dumba$$ run out and trys to eat the whole thing and realize a pound in that this was the worst decision he ever made in his hillbilly life. Kishi why make a character so strong that it take two of the best ninjas just to cancle the jutsu the made him, i would rather have some beat him.

K3nsh!n
03-15-2012, 06:52 AM
Everyone? There has been 3 sets of Rinnegan eyes, those belonging to Sage of the six paths, Madara, and Nagato. There has been 6 people known to awaken the MS. There has only been 2 people known to unlock the EMS. I fail to see how Kishi is giving everyone the same thing.

It hasn't been confirmed that the Sage had the Rinnegan...
There is no irrefutable evidence as of yet in support...

slyfoxx
03-15-2012, 07:34 AM
It hasn't been confirmed that the Sage had the Rinnegan...
There is no irrefutable evidence as of yet in support...
the Sage had the rinnigan everytime they show him is face is blackedout and his eyes have the rinnigan example ch 462 p 12 top right sage with the rinnigan and ch 467 p 13 again he has the rinnigan

K3nsh!n
03-16-2012, 06:29 AM
the Sage had the rinnigan everytime they show him is face is blackedout and his eyes have the rinnigan example ch 462 p 12 top right sage with the rinnigan and ch 467 p 13 again he has the rinnigan

No! It doesn't confirm anything!
It was Tobi narrating the story-the image shown was from Tobi's POV-hence the silhouette...
The only reliable info about the Sage come from Kurama's memory, having personally known him-and we don't see Sage's dojtsu in it!

slyfoxx
03-16-2012, 07:00 AM
i guess u also didnt believe Naruto was the son of the forth til the pain fight, huh, but with that as your comeback we'll have to just disagree

K3nsh!n
03-16-2012, 08:15 AM
i guess u also didnt believe Naruto was the son of the forth til the pain fight, huh, but with that as your comeback we'll have to just disagree

Well, Naruto's relationship with Minato was confirmed during Jiraya's and Tsunade's conversation...
Both of them personally knew Minato so it was credible...

About the Sage however, it is a different matter...
All the info we had comes from myths and legends-with the exception of Kurama's memory...
Only those who have read the Uchiha Tablet know the truth, but then again there is no way to confirm that the tablet was left by the Sage himself!
And you can't blindly trust what Tobi said-he is a known liar!

Then there is also the question of Izanagi!
How could the Sage use it, when none of the Rinnegan users have been known to use it?

tobi12
03-16-2012, 08:36 AM
those two eye genjustus are not loosesing coolness

slyfoxx
03-16-2012, 08:55 AM
Well, Naruto's relationship with Minato was confirmed during Jiraya's and Tsunade's conversation...
Both of them personally knew Minato so it was credible...

About the Sage however, it is a different matter...
All the info we had comes from myths and legends-with the exception of Kurama's memory...
Only those who have read the Uchiha Tablet know the truth, but then again there is no way to confirm that the tablet was left by the Sage himself!
And you can't blindly trust what Tobi said-he is a known liar!

Then there is also the question of Izanagi!
How could the Sage use it, when none of the Rinnegan users have been known to use it?
he uses facts to convey his truths but beliefs in life and as well as in fiction takes faith, but hey i beleive in aliens:ugeek:

Rasengan SageX5
03-16-2012, 09:07 AM
The Sage could use Izanagi because he was the origin of the necessary factors required to use it. He had a strong body(passed on to his son that started the Senju line) and his powerful eye(passed on to his younger son the Uchiha ancestor, which then spawned the Sharingan as well). Also, he was the original creator of jutsu, so it only makes sense.

JashinSama
03-16-2012, 09:33 AM

I didn't believe it until Jiraiya died and there was the flashback about the Child of Prophecy and he saw Naruto.

And when Minato, Kushina, and Jiraiya were talking about what they were going to name the child, they said Naruto, because that was Jiraiya's first book's main character.

That's when I first knew that Minato was Naruto's father. I actually just re-watched ep 133 of Shippuden... It made me cry...

slyfoxx
03-16-2012, 10:17 AM
well im just saying it was obvious from the first time they showed minato it didnt need to be said u just felt it

Vornmusion
03-16-2012, 03:44 PM
They were never cool.

Or awesome.

Maruko
03-16-2012, 03:52 PM
Ninja with no Kekkei Genkai are cool too. They work hard,like Yondaime-sama or Rock Lee!

Blaze38
03-16-2012, 04:20 PM
^^^^^^^
aaaaaggggggggggrrrrrreeeeeeedddddddddd

Cult of Personality
03-16-2012, 07:57 PM
Sharingan wasn't awesome to begin with.
Rinnegan ceased being awesome the second Nagato came into the picture.