PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Tsuchikage

What The Toast
03-14-2012, 01:18 AM
Now you will very rarely hear me complain about someone playing cheap, usually there is a way to counter this.. But I just got my first loss in ranked by one of the most overpowered things I have ever seen. This is literally gamebreaking.

It is Tsuchikage's jutsu. All the guy did the entire time was use his jutsu, you sub one of the rocks? That's alright there's another one to hit you. He shoots 5 or so rocks, you sub one you just get hit by the other, and when all the rocks do a massive amount of damage it is ridiculous! This NEEDS to be changed or we will have a bunch of 3000 wins 5 loss guys with Tsuchikage as their most played. This is ridiculously overpowered.

Uchiha Sora
03-14-2012, 04:03 AM
Yah I saw ps360hd spamming it in a video. Pretty broken

megabbaut
03-14-2012, 04:13 AM
No, it's not that broken. All you have to do is dodge it and punish easily. I ran into some Tsukikage users and they were normal.

What The Toast
03-14-2012, 04:27 AM
No, it's not that broken. All you have to do is dodge it and punish easily. I ran into some Tsukikage users and they were normal.

They weren't very good then. It is extremely broken.

Uchiha Sora
03-14-2012, 05:20 AM
Mega never meets the GOOD spammers lol

Frost ninja
03-14-2012, 09:48 AM
Good spammers?

You guys realize you can ninja step out of the way of the rocks, yes?

Kiez
03-14-2012, 10:29 AM
Now you will very rarely hear me complain about someone playing cheap, usually there is a way to counter this.. But I just got my first loss in ranked by one of the most overpowered things I have ever seen. This is literally gamebreaking.

It is Tsuchikage's jutsu. All the guy did the entire time was use his jutsu, you sub one of the rocks? That's alright there's another one to hit you. He shoots 5 or so rocks, you sub one you just get hit by the other, and when all the rocks do a massive amount of damage it is ridiculous! This NEEDS to be changed or we will have a bunch of 3000 wins 5 loss guys with Tsuchikage as their most played. This is ridiculously overpowered.

I thought you always said there is no such thing as playing cheaply :lol:

Georgiosu-kun
03-14-2012, 12:14 PM

That's what everyone says until they lose to an opponent who uses cheap tacticsb|(

Schnarf
03-14-2012, 02:08 PM
Good spammers?

Agreed.

What The Toast
03-14-2012, 02:57 PM
Good spammers?

Step out of the way to get hit by support. Step out of the way to get dash > combo'd waste all your subs and then back to rock spamming.

What The Toast
03-14-2012, 03:00 PM

Yeah, in Storm 2.. when there was a counter to every spam. There was no such thing. With this new Tsuchikage spam.. It is literally impossible to counter if the Tsuchikage has half a brain.

Frost ninja
03-14-2012, 08:29 PM
Step out of the way to get hit by support. Step out of the way to get dash > combo'd waste all your subs and then back to rock spamming.

Or you could learn to control the match. If he supports, keep dodging, if he dashes then KnJ and c. dash away. Or punish his laggy ending.

Fitrocity
03-15-2012, 11:38 AM
The easiest way to counter the Tsuchikage is to double A sideways, and use a homing first jutsu in between lapses.

With characters such as PTS Kakashi this is devastating. There is a counter attack to every playstyle. Just hope that you choose the right combo before that match. ^^

Roronoa Zoro
03-15-2012, 02:24 PM
I understand wat u mean but im not even gonna lie, I use Tsuchikage but I don't spam with him.

CRoach93
03-16-2012, 08:15 AM
You guys know what's even worse about the Tsuchikage's jutsu? Even if you hit him as he's using the jutsu, it still gets launched. At least with Fireball users, if you hit them with a Shuriken before the fireball gets shot out, it'll cancel their jutsu. With the Tsuchikage, you could hit him with a Windmill Shuriken for all I care. That jutsu will not cancel. This makes the players who spam his jutsu even more difficult to fight. >.<

Miklo
03-16-2012, 01:26 PM
I agree. He is OP :(
I think Sasori from storm 2 is still harder to beat tho.