PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Madara Uchiha's Rinnegan

JashinSama
03-11-2012, 11:26 PM
Since he has the Rinnegan, think we'll be seeing some epic jutsu?

Not to mention, there are 2 ways to revive people in this manga.

-There is the Edo Tensei.

-There is also the jutsu that Nagato used to revive the Leaf, coincidentally after he demolished it.

If there are two ways to revive someone... Do you think there is a possibility that Kishi may defy the laws of the Narutoverse and allow the revival of those who were killed by the Sealing Demon God?

I mean, it doesn't seal their bodies, it seals their souls...

Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life:

By channelling his power through the King of Hell, Nagato can re-infuse new life force energy to the dead bodies of those who have died. With their rejuvenated bodies acting as an anchor, the individual souls are then able to leave even the crossroad between life and the afterlife, returning back to their physical vessels.

Think anyone with the Rinnegan can do that? It would seem that this jutsu defies seals.

It would be pretty epic if he revived Hashirama...

Maruko
03-12-2012, 05:07 AM
Rinnegan users can do it,but i uses so much chakra. Also,if Madara tires to use Gedou:Rinne Tensei no Jutsu,Kabuto will take control over him and stop it. Don't forget that Kabuto is in charge.
Why would Kabuto want some badass ninja ruining his plans?

PS-Those revived with Gedou:Rinne Tensei no Jutsu can control themselves,why would Madara revive someone if he can't control that person?

Cult of Personality
03-12-2012, 07:13 AM
I really doubt we'll see anything new. More likely Madara is about to be randomly killed off without warning.

JashinSama
03-12-2012, 08:00 AM
Rinnegan users can do it,but i uses so much chakra. Also,if Madara tires to use Gedou:Rinne Tensei no Jutsu,Kabuto will take control over him and stop it. Don't forget that Kabuto is in charge.
Why would Kabuto want some badass ninja ruining his plans?

PS-Those revived with Gedou:Rinne Tensei no Jutsu can control themselves,why would Madara revive someone if he can't control that person?

In the situation Kabuto is in right now, I don't see him controlling anyone anytime soon.

PS-I realize that. Would still be pretty epic.

He has an unlimited chakra supply, chakra consumption doesn't matter. If he can CREATE two meteors out of thin air, then he can revive one person from the dead, seal or no seal.

TatsumiTora
03-12-2012, 09:14 AM
That would be awesome if Madara revived those that were "sealed"... :) His chakra is also unlimited so he can perform any Jutsus without worying about chakra, cool :) LOL

SharinganSage
03-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Kabuto will probably summon Madara to his location when Itachi starts using Susanoo. Then Madara will unseal any of Oro in the Totsuka Blade.

JashinSama
03-12-2012, 10:33 AM
Kabuto will probably summon Madara to his location when Itachi starts using Susanoo. Then Madara will unseal any of Oro in the Totsuka Blade.

This too.

Viceroy
03-12-2012, 11:20 AM
It seems to me like Madara shouldn't be able to be controlled. As powerful as he is he should be able to break free just by thinking about it. Itachi found a way even though it was pretty much luck. But Madara said "Hashirama, I would have taught you to ressurect yourself just to see how weak your offspring are." (loose translation) That could go either way in proving your point but most likely it means Madara can't and or won't bring Hashirama back. I mean he did hate the Senju bastard after all. He only respected his power.

I think Madara just wants to fight because he has hatred, like Sasuke. But that would be hella epic if Kabuto summoned Madara and he fought Itachi and Sasuke.

Maruko
03-12-2012, 11:57 AM
In two words:
MADARA FTW!

Kyūbi no Yōko
03-12-2012, 03:46 PM
But too bad that if you revive with the Outer Path jutsu the one you revive isn't under your control therefore if Madara would revive Hashirama he would make a problem for himself.

Also, reviving one person doesn't take too much Chakra.
Nagato died because he had already overused a lot of Chakra because of all those techniques, and this last one took him out because he revived many people / creatures.

JashinSama
03-12-2012, 05:41 PM
But too bad that if you revive with the Outer Path jutsu the one you revive isn't under your control therefore if Madara would revive Hashirama he would make a problem for himself.

Also, reviving one person doesn't take too much Chakra.
Nagato died because he had already overused a lot of Chakra because of all those techniques, and this last one took him out because he revived many people / creatures.

LOL creatures...

You mean the frogs/toads?

It was only Pa... So woudn't it be Creature? Singular?

Kyūbi no Yōko
03-13-2012, 10:31 AM
It's not stated that only Pa had been revived so I gave it a guess :)

JashinSama
03-13-2012, 11:21 AM
Yeah I guess in the LEAF village there would be squirrels and stuff...

Kyūbi no Yōko
03-13-2012, 02:39 PM
Yes there would be, actually there ARE.
Come on Jashin, it was a small mistake (maybe it wasn't) why make a big fuss about it?

JashinSama
03-13-2012, 03:18 PM
I wasn't^

It was just the only one that was shown was Pa. :P <3 u Senz.

Star
03-13-2012, 03:25 PM
The title was basically a spoiler for me...

JashinSama
03-13-2012, 03:53 PM
The title was basically a spoiler for me...

Don't read the Town Bookstore then, it has a caption telling you it's a spoiler before you enter the sub-forum.

This is the Naruto Manga Sub-Section. Don't come here if you aren't caught up on the MANGA.

Posted directly from the warning:
Town Bookstore (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9) (108 Viewing)
All the latest discussions about the latest Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

The green text is a fix. If the fix is made, then Wooster wins our argument from earlier. :lol:

Star
03-13-2012, 03:58 PM
Don't read the Town Bookstore then, it has a caption telling you it's a spoiler before you enter the sub-forum.

This is the Naruto Manga Sub-Section. Don't come here if you aren't caught up on the MANGA.

Well I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me.

JashinSama
03-13-2012, 04:00 PM
Well I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me.

Read what is written directly below TOWN BOOKSTORE.

Star
03-13-2012, 04:15 PM
Read what is written directly below TOWN BOOKSTORE.

...Okay, I'm a little slow too, I get it.
Considering I just started on here, I don't know much about this website.
However, I didn't specifically click the category 'Town Bookstore', I clicked on 'New Posts.'

Shisko Shi
03-13-2012, 04:19 PM
Maby, Hopefully the story will be unpredictable

JashinSama
03-13-2012, 04:24 PM
...Okay, I'm a little slow too, I get it.
Considering I just started on here, I don't know much about this website.
However, I didn't specifically click the category 'Town Bookstore', I clicked on 'New Posts.'

Then it would have said SPOILER: Madara Uchiha's Rinnegan

Or so it does for me.

Jutsu Junkie
03-13-2012, 04:53 PM
Some thoughts. First, it occurs to me that Madara is really only so haxx because of ET. There's no evidence that he knows the regeneration jutsu that operated on Hashirama. He regens because of the ET, which means Oonoki alone could've killed him with his dust release jutsu on the previous chapter: people don't survive losing an arm and their chest cavity. He also had to resort to rinnegan to avoid rasenshuriken, which would've consumed his whole body, giving time for a seal.

Second, he could easily res somebody and then zombie them with a genjutsu. I don't even think we've seen his genjutsu, just his ninjutsu up to now, so it's possible that he could res then mindscrew a ninja into fighting for him.

JashinSama
03-13-2012, 05:51 PM
Some thoughts. First, it occurs to me that Madara is really only so haxx because of ET. There's no evidence that he knows the regeneration jutsu that operated on Hashirama. He regens because of the ET, which means Oonoki alone could've killed him with his dust release jutsu on the previous chapter: people don't survive losing an arm and their chest cavity. He also had to resort to rinnegan to avoid rasenshuriken, which would've consumed his whole body, giving time for a seal.

Second, he could easily res somebody and then zombie them with a genjutsu. I don't even think we've seen his genjutsu, just his ninjutsu up to now, so it's possible that he could res then mindscrew a ninja into fighting for him.

Seal or no seal, he wouldn't be able to do anything if he had RasenShuriken hit him.

Jutsu Junkie
03-13-2012, 08:15 PM
Seal or no seal, he wouldn't be able to do anything if he had RasenShuriken hit him.

Well, you have a good point, considering how the rasenshuriken works. It's a good question, in that we are told that ETs can only be dismissed by the caster. We are also told that rasenshuriken destroys the target's ability to use chakra at the cellular level. Which of these statements is true? Or are they both true? Would the ET remain but be unable to perform jutsus? Would that make sense, since they are powered by chakra? Things that make you go, "Hmmm..."

kalmeast
03-13-2012, 11:37 PM
Speakin of Rinnegan, i just had somethin pop in my mind... Itachi probably knew about EMS evolution to Rinnegan. So how does he feel seeing Nagato/Pein with Rinnegan who is obviously not an uchiha...didn't he ever question this? I wanna know itachi's thought on this matter...anybody..?
oop...jashin, i'm not tryin to offtopic ur thread... thought this might fit in a little

Jutsu Junkie
03-13-2012, 11:52 PM
Speakin of Rinnegan, i just had somethin pop in my mind... Itachi probably knew about EMS evolution to Rinnegan. So how does he feel seeing Nagato/Pein with Rinnegan who is obviously not an uchiha...didn't he ever question this? I wanna know itachi's thought on this matter...anybody..?
oop...jashin, i'm not tryin to offtopic ur thread... thought this might fit in a little

Shisui may have known, but that doesn't mean he told Itachi. The tablet can only be translated in stages by Uchihas who have reached a given level of their doujutsu. Shisui probably didn't have EMS, but only MS, which means that he may not have been able to read the next step to produce rinnegan. It's also possible the tablet warned him from saying anything, at the risk of denying himself or others the chance to acquire the power (or for some other important reason). Actually, I'd like to know how Shisui got his MS to begin with. Rare as such an occurrence is, they never bother explaining it.

Fuuin
03-14-2012, 12:16 AM

Hopefully we get some clarification on this, yeah. Seems Nagato may have explained things to Itachi during their travel together as Edo Tensei, but who knows. I bet if anything Itachi knows Sasuke will/can awaken Rinnegan.

That's tricky, wonder how long it'd take Sasuke to figure out the Rinnegan powers. Probably not long when I think about it, he's clever enough. It'd be dumb if he had to unlock the abilities like a susanoo going from Shinra Tensei to Bansho Tenin to Chibaku Tensei and so on and so forth.

But I agree, there should be some degree of intrigue in this matter. If Itachi didn't know EMS could become Rinnegan, that'd seem weird to me. But he's Itachi; Itachi does/says whatever Itachi wants because he's a true live pimp.

JashinSama
03-14-2012, 09:21 AM
Kalmeast, Itachi never met Nagato.

I know he met Yahiko, but that was only a silhouette.

I'm going to assume that they couldn't see what we saw, which were his eyes, in that silhouette.

Kyūbi no Yōko
03-14-2012, 10:36 AM
He met Nagato when they were both revived by ET and they had a chit-chat.

JashinSama
03-14-2012, 10:58 AM
He met Nagato when they were both revived by ET and they had a chit-chat.

Meh, I forgot about that part.