PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Tsunade's epic moment eludes us yet again!

SharinganSage
03-07-2012, 04:29 AM
What a let down. I feel like we've seen this "Byakugou" a million times, Kishi just never told us what it was! (btw, byakugou...byakugan?! I'm not even gonna talk about this)

I feel like that when you have one battle between a bunch of seemingly overpowered people, it's supposed to be filled with awesome epicness. So far, we've had at least 4 full chapters of this fight and the ONLY thing we've learned is stuff that we already assumed about Madara in the first place!

But there was hope on the horizon! Tsunade had the Will of Fire in her eyes! She was punching through Madara's body like paper! Maybe the Kages had a chance at this fight!
AWHWHWHWHWH NAWWWWW
Haxor Madara had one more secret up his sleeve and then BAM! Straight to Sasuke and Itachi!

What I'm saying is this battle should have started and ended with each Kage getting their moment of epic-time. And all we've seen is page after page of Madara kicking their arses when we could be wrapping this up and moving on to, quite frankly, more interesting things.

Werebazs
03-07-2012, 04:39 AM
Well Madara is in for a surprise in next chapter. Keep in mind that while we do know what Tsunade's techique does (by the way, we've seen it only once, so I don't get your complain about it) Madara has no idea about it ;)

Fuuin
03-07-2012, 04:50 AM
I feel you, its been like..."Oh! Er! N-no...next ti--oh some pollen GG! We're back! Go Tsunade! Woot! Gratz on new loot--wait INC AGAIN!!!"

Sorry, my WoW lingo came out cause I'm angry at how OP Madara is.

If he was flesh, he would've been mortally wounded by Onoki's Dust Release when he took out the pollen flowers and blasted Madara's armor open so we could see Hashi. And so yes Tsunade's jutsu was very impressive. Against anyone else, pwnage. But once again its proven that shinobi of this era pale in comparison to the Golden Age.

So props to the five Kage they've done good against someone who should've died from wounds and chakra depletion, and who, rightfully, shouldn't of survived that attack combo they just put on him.

Tsunade's mega strength + 2 Suiton (at once mind you, haven't seen dual jutsu casted since 3rd hokage fought Orochimaru) + Perfect sneak attack by A & Tsuchikage WHILE Tsunade landed arguably her fullest power punch in that form, given what would normally be a game-changing opening by A & Onoki. And Gaara wasted absolutely no time applying that advanced sealing jutsu (highest level seal we've seen used offensively in the whole war), but still...he made a clone...>.>...that 5 kage couldn't detect...when did he cast it? Could've set it up the very first time he used the Mokuton jutsu...

That dude is insane, thankfully he won't be around too much longer. I hope Sasuke quits tripping out now because the Alliance is gonna take a big hit if the kage are defeated -_-;

TatsumiTora
03-07-2012, 07:18 AM
Is it me or the Kage vs Madara battle has gone a bit far too long? I can't really complain on this really cause I mean Kishimoto is basically the God of Naruto World but.... I don't know. I am too eager to see how this war will end. ~.~

JashinSama
03-07-2012, 08:21 AM
Well Madara is in for a surprise in next chapter. Keep in mind that while we do know what Tsunade's techique does (by the way, we've seen it only once, so I don't get your complain about it) Madara has no idea about it ;)

What do you mean he's in for a surprise?

Tsunade just got annihilated at the end.

Madara has the upper hand unless the other four can defeat him.

l3thall3g3nd
03-07-2012, 08:43 AM
Lol as I said before its a 7 man war madara,Tobi,kubuto,sasuke vs naruto,killer bee and Itachi, the kages dnt compare to them even kubuto we all know kabuto has something up his sleeve apart from the edo tensi. As for the kages getting owned by madara well he should be doing that have you forgetting he was talked like he was a god so he being OP as hell is what he should be this kages vs madara battle could end anytime madara wants he just playing with them.

Werebazs
03-07-2012, 10:03 AM
What do you mean he's in for a surprise?

Tsunade just got annihilated at the end.

Madara has the upper hand unless the other four can defeat him.

Tsunade activated her cell-level regeneration jutsu, so as long as she has enough chakra to keep it up, she's practically immortal. Madara doesn't know about this, so Tsunade has a chance to catch him by surprise from the back. ;)

Wooster
03-07-2012, 02:04 PM
I feel you, its been like..."Oh! Er! N-no...next ti--oh some pollen GG! We're back! Go Tsunade! Woot! Gratz on new loot--wait INC AGAIN!!!"

Sorry, my WoW lingo came out cause I'm angry at how OP Madara is.

If he was flesh, he would've been mortally wounded by Onoki's Dust Release when he took out the pollen flowers and blasted Madara's armor open so we could see Hashi. And so yes Tsunade's jutsu was very impressive. Against anyone else, pwnage. But once again its proven that shinobi of this era pale in comparison to the Golden Age.

So props to the five Kage they've done good against someone who should've died from wounds and chakra depletion, and who, rightfully, shouldn't of survived that attack combo they just put on him.

Tsunade's mega strength + 2 Suiton (at once mind you, haven't seen dual jutsu casted since 3rd hokage fought Orochimaru) + Perfect sneak attack by A & Tsuchikage WHILE Tsunade landed arguably her fullest power punch in that form, given what would normally be a game-changing opening by A & Onoki. And Gaara wasted absolutely no time applying that advanced sealing jutsu (highest level seal we've seen used offensively in the whole war), but still...he made a clone...>.>...that 5 kage couldn't detect...when did he cast it? Could've set it up the very first time he used the Mokuton jutsu...

That dude is insane, thankfully he won't be around too much longer. I hope Sasuke quits tripping out now because the Alliance is gonna take a big hit if the kage are defeated -_-;I like that Mei got that badass dual jutsu. She got trolled by the pollen last chapter when she could have been the one to defeat it besides Onoki. :roll:
It was also nice it was all ninja instead of KAMEHASENGA shiit like usual.

Madara would have survive the attack though as it was a clone.

Tsunade has greatly overused her mitonic regenration. I don't see it giving her anything more than what it has done(healing her through light speed traveling, healing Onoki and Gaara, and power boost against Madara). She is toast.

JashinSama
03-07-2012, 06:43 PM
Tsunade activated her cell-level regeneration jutsu, so as long as she has enough chakra to keep it up, she's practically immortal. Madara doesn't know about this, so Tsunade has a chance to catch him by surprise from the back. ;)

She used Byakugou, you're talking about Sozo Saisei.

NBT
03-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Tsunade?Epic?AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA! That is all.

Werebazs
03-08-2012, 04:48 AM
She used Byakugou, you're talking about Sozo Saisei.

It must be something similar, maybe an upgraded version, otherwise she wouldn't have said it allows her to ignore her own rules.

JashinSama
03-08-2012, 07:59 AM
Heads up everyone, Creation Rebirth and this new jutsu are NOT the same thing.

It may be upgraded as Werebazs said but it is NOT the same jutsu she used in Part 1 against Orochimaru. That was Sozo Saisei, this is Byakugou.

Wooster
03-08-2012, 08:45 AM
Which probably means she is even more screwed. Byakugou probably boosted her attack strength and speed, which we haven't seen before.

She used Byakugou and failed.

TatsumiTora
03-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Was that it? The Jutsu I mean? Or maybe we haven't seen this awesome forbidden jutsu that only she knows that we might see in the upcoming chapter? :)

Werebazs
03-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Which probably means she is even more screwed. Byakugou probably boosted her attack strength and speed, which we haven't seen before.

She said only those medic ninjas can ignore Rules 1-3, who had mastered this Byakugou jutsu, so no, it's very obviously not about powering up, but making sure the user doesn't die in the process of ignoring the rules.

Wooster
03-08-2012, 11:42 AM
Yes, in other words, powering up. She thought she defeated Madara; she didn't.

Maruko
03-08-2012, 01:10 PM

Maybe she will,like her grandpa did

(she's got nice boobs btw)

Jakropha
03-08-2012, 04:40 PM
(she's got nice boobs btw)
They're cosmetic, the second she cancels that jutsu, they go back to being flat :lol:
Or saggy

e710
03-08-2012, 04:44 PM
They're cosmetic, the second she cancels that jutsu, they go back to being flat :lol:
Or saggy

The less we know the better.b<3

Werebazs
03-09-2012, 03:43 AM

I meant making herself indestructable until she keeps the jutsu active. Yeah it's a power-up, but not the kind you're talking about. She made it very clear, that this Byakugou is medical jutsu, so I guess you either just watched the pictures or you're coming up with these stupid ideas only to troll.

mrsticky005
03-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Tsunade's "epic moment" will be when she does something useful for once:

DIE!

Jakropha
03-10-2012, 03:59 AM
Indeed that is useful!

Maybe those implants are really nukes, set to explode?

Epic death!

Nixu Hyuga
03-10-2012, 10:19 AM

Actually, that's just an assumption seeing as we don't even know the full details of this new technique.

Shikamaru Nara
03-10-2012, 10:48 AM
is tsunade dead or not?

SharinganSage
03-10-2012, 11:35 AM
I honestly think Kishi would have made a much bigger deal about it if she died. Maybe a page or two more? Some flashbacks? I don't think he would leave something like that hanging for the next chapter.

Jutsu Junkie
03-12-2012, 01:47 PM
I think showing off her power would be pointless if she died that easily. After all, she knows her own limits, one would think. Why waste so much chakra on a power that can't deliver on its purpose?