PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Why Orochimaru? why did you have to do it

Kimboslice1256
02-29-2012, 04:05 PM
Orochimaru basically started this war.

Orochimaru right now is the only reason that the akatsuki even stand a chance because basically only the edo tensei reincarnations are doing any damage to the ninja alliance and yes I know Kabuto made the edo's but he learned the technique from Orochimaru.

I believe that Orochimaru started the akatsuki because of Orochimaru's failed attempt back in the original Naruto series to destroy the hidden leaf and so he started a organization in order to try again. I know that Orochimaru didn't lead the akatsuki but i believe that he actually created Tobi for that reason. Also I believe that Orochimaru didn't lead the akatsuki himself because he was focused on sasuke because of his obsession for the sharingan and using him to be his next body. Also I know that you could say that it's not true because Orochimaru could have used his body switching jutsu or whatever it was on Tobi because he also has a sharingan but Orochimaru wouldn't have been able to do it because Tobi isn't human.
I believe that Tobi isn't human and who is obsessed with experimenting on humans? Good old orochimaru that's who. I believe this because Tobi himself said that he is no one and the only way that that is true is if he isn't actually human he is an experiment of Orochimaru's. Also when Tobi was fighting with Danzo's henchmen when he got injected with the chakra bugs he tore off his arm and instead of bleeding it just oozed white stuff.

A while back everyone thought that Tobi was Madara and I think that Orochimaru told Tobi to say that because it would give Tobi the respect he needed to start the akatsuki and no one would question it because Orochimaru already had Madara's body because he planned to use it for edo tensei so if anyone looked for Madara's body it would be gone.

Finally i am aware that Orochimaru left the akatsuki. I believe that Orochimaru left because Tobi was the leader of the akatsuki and he switched the goal of the akatsuki from taking down the hidden leaf to the moon plan because Tobi decided that his plan was better and when Orochimaru found out he left and i think that that is also the reason of the evident mistrust between Tobi and Kabuto.

That's how Orochimaru started this war.

zerosameri
02-29-2012, 05:01 PM
We know how the Akaski started now the war was started by Tobi just because he wanst Naruto and a few small other details.

Vornmusion
02-29-2012, 05:07 PM
Orochimaru is Tobi.

joon
02-29-2012, 05:16 PM
that makes sense.

TatsumiTora
03-01-2012, 07:03 AM
There's two of this thread... No? O.o

MinatoXNaruto
03-01-2012, 09:59 AM
Tobi was way before original Naruto. Also Akatsuki was before original Naruto too.