PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: I think naruto will die

l3thall3g3nd
02-28-2012, 07:42 PM
I believe naruto will die at the end off the series, i know a lot off you think naruto will end after he becomes hokage because it's his dream but is becoming hokage really important to naruto now? Think about it why did naruto want to become hokage? He wanted to become hokage because he thought that was the only way the village will respect him and stop looking at him like he's a monster, that is why naruto wanted to become hokage but he dosent need to become hokage now for that to happen he already has gained the respect off the entire village after the pain invasion arc. So becoming hokage is not a big deal to naruto now as it was in part 1 in my point of view. Now to how Naruto will die I don't believe naruto will die in battle against sasuke,madara or Tobi rather he will sacrifice himself for the safety of the furture generation. Naruto will become the ten tails host there's really no doubt about that and there is the problem the tails, the sage off the six paths spilt the ten tails into nine tailed beasts right before he passed away because he knew that no one could contain the ten tails ture form but that didnt stop villages and groups like the akutsuki from trying to seize the power off the tailed beasts for there own selfless goals. Now let's say naruto lives to about 80 and is coming to the end off his life what does he do about the ten tails? Does he split it into nine tailed beasts again? (if naruto can do that) but who's to say that a small village like the hidden rain village or another group like the akutsuki won't try to seize the power off the tailed beasts for there selfish goals again? That's why I believe naruto will seal himself and the ten tails with the reaper death seal to protect the furture generation off war over the ten tails power, I know you will think that naruto won't do that to the ten tails after becoming friends with the 8 off the 9 tailed beasts but it's for there benefit as well so they won't have to suffer any more horrible torment like they had after the sage off the six paths died. Now your proberly all thinking naruto dosn't know the reaper death seal am I right? Well do you remember the scroll he got from the toad? The scroll was the key to naruto's seal over the nine tails and what sealing technique was used to ten tails? That's right the reaper death seal I'm 100 percent certain the scroll naruto received form pervy sage also contains the information on how to perform the reaper death seal. Now I believe naruto will end with a battle between naruto vs sasuke then sasuke will lose a hard fought battle then sasuke will tell naruto to kill him because he will never change then naruto would say to him " I told you if we ever fight again we will both die" then naruto will seal sasuke with the reaper death seal and also sealing himself and the ten tails as well and this is how I believe naruto will end. I know this theory is preety out there but I think it's not a bad one. Let me know your thoughts.

SilentBlade
02-28-2012, 08:01 PM
Oh I agree, I think he'll die, but it won't be so clear cut as he just dies...I think he will end up in limbo first kind of like Kakashi did, and that is where he and Sasuke will have their final discussion. I am thinking at that point, Sasuke's spirit will join with him and he will be realized as the true sage of six paths reincarnated. (or atleast thats one of my theories).

K3nsh!n
02-28-2012, 08:11 PM
If Naruto becomes the Juubi's Jinchuriki, he won't be able to perform the Dead Demon Consuming Seal! Minato made it very clear that no host can use the DDCS.
I guess it's one of the reasons why Rikuddo split the Juubi into Bijuus-if he could, he would have used the DDCS and permanently sealed the Juubi!

SilentBlade
02-28-2012, 08:25 PM
we make the assumption that the Juubi was inherently evil, however as we see none of the Bijuu are. The fact was that they were simply jaded and used by humans, thus they did not trust and learned to hate those who imprisoned them and robbed them of their basic identity. The Juubi may well have been a good creature at its core, and agreed to be split due to what could have happened if a single nation attempted to control such power.

I would still argue that the 9 tailed beasts are the various personality traits of the Juubi.

Squall
02-28-2012, 10:32 PM
After the Pain arc, Naruto was sitting by himself on the giant turtle trying to discover a way to beat his evil side, (then to go on to conquer the Nine Tails). He said to himself that even though he had done great with Pain, he felt that the village didn't quite trust him enough yet.

What he is doing now, is getting acknowledged and worshiped due to further actions via the war.

I don't think he will die. If he does though, he has to be brought back to life, which I think will be BS.

In regards to the tailed beasts being used and used after Naruto's life, the way the manga storyline is going is towards world unison with no evil. This story is about the coming of peace after all. The tailed beasts / or Juubi, will be cared for by every shinobi.

Just my opinion...

kalmeast
02-28-2012, 11:58 PM
^ yep...and perhaps we'll see the bijuus inter-mary and produce more bijuu babies who might be allowed to participate in the chunin exams in the future... it wont be long until a bijuu becomes a Hokage:cool:

Squall
02-29-2012, 01:25 AM
Hokage Shukaku...... Ok yeah, maybe the world will be doomed >.>

That tailed beast is hella stoopid.

Phariah824
02-29-2012, 01:37 AM
i don't think Naruto will die. he is to be the Sage reborn bringing about a new era in the Ninja world. can't do that when he is dead.

also with what was said in previous chap about the biju being united but individual, and naruto learning their names make me believe he is going to be like a unified Jinkurri for all of them or something similar.

as to something that was said previously. when was it said a host cannot use the reaper death seal? please give me a chapter an page because i don't remember that.

kalmeast
02-29-2012, 01:43 AM
^chp 503 pg 17...

Hokage Shukaku...... Ok yeah, maybe the world will be doomed >.>

That tailed beast is hella stoopid.
lol...now that i think about it, the goofy bijuu was sealed inside a serious jinchuriki Gaara and the serious bijuu sealed inside a fool...

Squall
02-29-2012, 03:33 AM
Hah gold.

That would be a crazy mix... Naruto & Shukaku / Gaara & Kurama. Good lord.

K3nsh!n
02-29-2012, 03:41 AM
^Gaara would have been then 2x cruel and Naruto 2x stupid!! xD

TatsumiTora
02-29-2012, 07:26 AM
In my opinion, I don't think Naruto will die, probably due to the fact that I am always denying that the Hero of a series should die (LOL). And maybe the Juubi (or the Bijuu if not 'reunited') would become his pet. LOL XD Won't that be cute? A Hokage with Bijuu as pets.... XD

Kimboslice1256
02-29-2012, 03:27 PM
unfortunately its true naruto will die because if he doesn't kishi will have a million spinoffs within a week because so many people like it. However i like everything but a few minor detail that Naruto can't use the reaper seal because he is a jinchuriki and minato said while he was sealing the nine tails in naruto that only non jinchurikis can use the reaper seal Also naruto doesn't know the reaper seal he knows the four element seal because that is the one that minato use to seal naruto with as yamato stated in manga 496.

SilentBlade
02-29-2012, 06:28 PM
I dont think naruto will die for good...I believe the series will end with him achieving his goal of Hokage, we will see everything play out as him being the next SoSP, the romantic subplot will resolve however it is meant to etc...

I hope they don't drag it then, and I think Kishi has enough respect for the series, when its over its over. Now if he will use the setting with new characters and a new story is always possible, I am just hoping if that is the case it would be so far forward in the future Naruto being the SoSP will be similar in time and description as the original SoSP.

JashinSama
03-01-2012, 09:24 AM
Well let's see... If there are no more Rinnegan/Sharingan users, then people CANNOT control the tailed beasts. But they would be friendly beasts.

I'm sure that if Kurama lives past Naruto's lifetime, that he will guard Konoha to the end.

SilentBlade
03-01-2012, 09:57 AM
I do not believe Dojutsu's will disappear, the Sharingan, Rinnegan etc.. will probably always exist somewhere in some form

Poodle
03-01-2012, 11:17 AM
i-think-naruto-will-sacrifice-himself-to-save-Sasuke/Konoha-and-it'll-be-the-saddest-ending-ever

Ruzki Hyuga
03-04-2012, 10:18 AM
I think he would die, but if he did then Komohamaru would then be Hokage if that were to happen

Kuromaki
03-04-2012, 11:34 AM
Kishimoto wouldn't let Naruto die. If he didn't let Kakashi or Hinata die, he's not going to let the titular character die. And if Naruto did die, he'd probably be brought back or something. You know how this manga is.

Kakashi11
03-05-2012, 08:37 AM
Kishimoto wouldn't let Naruto die. If he didn't let Kakashi or Hinata die, he's not going to let the titular character die. And if Naruto did die, he'd probably be brought back or something. You know how this manga is.

He brought Kakashi back after realizing how stupid he was to kill him probally
He probally made Hinata get injured to make Naruto angry and to develop her character

Sasuke and Naruto fight but Naruto cannot bring himself to defeat Sasuke so he dies, Sasuke becomes sad after what has happened and uses the Rinnengans ability to bring back the dead and brings back Naruto, Sasuke then dies in Naruto's hands from chakra exhaust and and dies as a hero and not a hero and gave his clan's honour back.

Or Kakashi kamui's Sasuke while he is not looking