PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: ET Kisame?

tsuki
02-28-2012, 11:22 AM
How come there is no ET Kisame? I'm sure Kabuto could have easily gotten his DNA. So why not summon him?

jkd29663
02-28-2012, 11:40 AM
didnt he die after kabuto made his army of ets?

kalmeast
02-28-2012, 11:49 AM
like jkd said...he came prepared with all ET's for the war and Kisame was still alive then...

most importantly it's kishi's decision...he said initially he hadn't planned that much for Kisame... but to his surprise the character was loved by many fans so he decided to write more for him and make him important... imo i think it was the most he could do...so if not for us the fans, kisame would have been less significant perhaps on Zabuza's level.

tsuki
02-28-2012, 12:15 PM
like jkd said...he came prepared with all ET's for the war and Kisame was still alive then....

Yeah, but now that he is dead it wouldn't be logical to resurrect him and have another powerful warrior at his disposal?

Maruko
02-28-2012, 12:28 PM
Yeah, but now that he is dead it wouldn't be logical to resurrect him and have another powerful warrior at his disposal?
It would be pretty hard to find his DNA. He was eaten by sharks on that island.

Phacade
02-28-2012, 01:11 PM
True. Even the "corpse" left over from Killer Bee's Double Lariat wasn't really Kisame, so I double there is anything left...particularly after he became shark biscuits.

tsuki
02-28-2012, 01:20 PM
It would be pretty hard to find his DNA. He was eaten by sharks on that island.
Just go to one of the Akatsuki hideouts. His DNA should be there somewhere.

JashinSama
02-28-2012, 01:36 PM
Just go to one of the Akatsuki hideouts. His DNA should be there somewhere.

They need a significant amount of dna. Not a strand of hair.

slyfoxx
02-28-2012, 01:42 PM
in naruto time he just died like yesterday and after watching how fast he died in the anime it would be a waste of time.

tsuki
02-28-2012, 01:47 PM
They need a significant amount of dna. Not a strand of hair.
Since when? I've never seen it anywhere that Kishi has specified the exact amount of DNA necessary.

JashinSama
02-28-2012, 01:57 PM
Since when? I've never seen it anywhere that Kishi has specified the exact amount of DNA necessary.

Mr. Kabs stated this awhile back.

A strand of hair isn't going to revive someone entirely.

They need a proper blood sample or something like that.

I'm sure Kisame didn't leave anything in the hideout ever. He probably never even sat down or let any of his skin touch anything.

BozothyClown
02-28-2012, 02:33 PM
Also, The war is about to start. Why would he leave the battlefield to go look for dna while the fighting happens.

Im pretty sure he just brought all the other ET to get tobi to approve of him but all he really wants is Madara

Jakropha
02-29-2012, 03:39 AM
For all the wishing I could do, the only Dna left was the blood puddle... and I'm pretty sure the turtle flipped over...

For all the wishing I could do... but Kisame is not coming back

R.I.S.P Kisame :(