PDA

View Full Version : Itachi vs Jiraiya

Miles Edgeworth
07-16-2009, 12:55 PM
Wow, this is one of the most debated matches out in other forums. What do you guys think?

Who would win? The Toad Sage Jiraiya or the Elite Missing Nin Itachi?

I personally put my money on Jiraiya, but I don't know about you guys. I don't wanna explain everything too early or it'd be no fun D=

jounin
07-16-2009, 12:58 PM
ill have to say itachi, his amaterasu can kill jiraya plus his tsukuyomi. PLus his susano'o wich will make him invincible.

Miles Edgeworth
07-16-2009, 12:59 PM
My 3 simple counters to Mangekyo jutsu:

Shadow Clones>Amaterasu.
Toads>Tsukuyomi
Speed>Susano'o

Kuromaki
07-16-2009, 01:29 PM
Jiraiya wins. Shadow Clones, scroll sealing, or quick dodging take care of Ammy. Toad summons take care of Tsukuyomi. Speed and dodging take care of Susano'o. Also, Jiraiya has SM and Boss Toad Summons when he gets in trouble.

rose93
07-16-2009, 01:36 PM
Itachi would win!
They sort of fought before, when he was trying to get naruto.

Kuromaki
07-16-2009, 01:38 PM
Itachi would win!
They sort of fought before, when he was trying to get naruto.
How would Itachi win?

Minoru
07-16-2009, 01:46 PM
Itachi XD Mangkyo Sharingan Also Itachi=WICKED AWESOMENESS

Kuromaki
07-16-2009, 01:47 PM
Itachi XD Mangkyo Sharingan Also Itachi=WICKED AWESOMENESS
It would help if you actually explained...

Kisame
07-16-2009, 01:47 PM
Jiraiya wins.

Tsukuyomi can be countered by his various summons. Actually he doesn't even need summons. Sasuke was able to break out of Tsukuyomi with his will force, Jiraiya had the will to make his hear beat again from death, he'll just break out of Tsukuyomi with his will power. Amaterasu can be dodged, Jiraiya isn't a target who fights in a single place, plus Jiraiya can fight out of Amaterasu's range. Susano'o can be countered with his boss summons at least until it drains Itachi's life or he can hide in some of his small frogs so Itachi can't find him before Susano'o kills him. As for Itachi's other techniques like Katons, Jiraiya can beat them with his own superior Katon that are even enhanced by Sage Mode. In close combat Jiraiya would destroy him with his superior strength and speed. Plus, Jiraiya was said to have a large amount of chakra, so he most likely has a lot of stamina which means he can outlast Itachi.

YellowFlash
07-16-2009, 01:48 PM
Itachi said that it would take both Kisame's and Itachi's lives just to take Jiraiya down. So if it's just Itachi how do you think that would go?

Kuromaki
07-16-2009, 01:49 PM
Itachi said that it would take both Kisame's and Itachi's lives just to take Jiraiya down. So if it's just Itachi how do you think that would go?
Very badly.

Miles Edgeworth
07-16-2009, 01:55 PM
^Lol stompage of stompage much?

So many Itachi fanboys here D=

Kuromaki
07-16-2009, 01:58 PM
My own fangirlism for Itachi has been outclassed.

But now that Kisame has spoken, there should be no more Itachi fanboys coming along... (Lol Itachi and Kisame)

Miles Edgeworth
07-16-2009, 02:00 PM
Of the 3 posts in favor of Itachi, only jounin's even seemed decent, and most people don't know just how easy it is to counter Mangekyo anyway, so it was ok for him.

(un)Godly Hiroku
08-26-2009, 10:01 PM
My 3 simple counters to Mangekyo jutsu:

Shadow Clones>Amaterasu.
Toads>Tsukuyomi
Speed>Susano'o
well if sasukes speed couldnt work against susano'o then jiraiyas for sure wouldnt
and i dotn see how toads would overcome tysukuyomi thats used on jiraiya
and amaterasu can be used more then once if needed
and its burns for 7 days
so itd be able to burn all his clones
then him
i say itachi

Kuromaki
08-26-2009, 10:04 PM
well if sasukes speed couldnt work against susano'o then jiraiyas for sure wouldnt
and i dotn see how toads would overcome tysukuyomi thats used on jiraiya
and amaterasu can be used more then once if needed
and its burns for 7 days
so itd be able to burn all his clones
then him
i say itachi
Sasuke was exhausted when Itachi busted out Susano'o which is a last resort, Jiraiya could kill him before that. The toads could dispel the Genjutsu. And while Ammy is burning through the clones Jiraiya can go over to Itachi

Konan9
08-26-2009, 10:55 PM
I say Itachi.... but it would be a good match.... but Itachi would win in the end.

[Shikamaru]
08-26-2009, 10:57 PM
Sasuke was exhausted when Itachi busted out Susano'o which is a last resort, Jiraiya could kill him before that. The toads could dispel the Genjutsu. And while Ammy is burning through the clones Jiraiya can go over to Itachi
He already knows which one is real, he can simply target him with genjutsu first, before he can even summon anything. He's not stupid enough to let him make the first move.

Kuromaki
08-27-2009, 10:56 AM
;1009218']He already knows which one is real, he can simply target him with genjutsu first, before he can even summon anything. He's not stupid enough to let him make the first move.
Read this.
Tsukuyomi can be countered by his various summons. Actually he doesn't even need summons. Sasuke was able to break out of Tsukuyomi with his will force, Jiraiya had the will to make his hear beat again from death, he'll just break out of Tsukuyomi with his will power.

Avenger
08-27-2009, 10:58 AM
Jiraiya wins; Reasons above.

ninjamom
08-27-2009, 11:04 AM
Jiraiya wins.

Tsukuyomi can be countered by his various summons. Actually he doesn't even need summons. Sasuke was able to break out of Tsukuyomi with his will force, Jiraiya had the will to make his hear beat again from death, he'll just break out of Tsukuyomi with his will power. Amaterasu can be dodged, Jiraiya isn't a target who fights in a single place, plus Jiraiya can fight out of Amaterasu's range. Susano'o can be countered with his boss summons at least until it drains Itachi's life or he can hide in some of his small frogs so Itachi can't find him before Susano'o kills him. As for Itachi's other techniques like Katons, Jiraiya can beat them with his own superior Katon that are even enhanced by Sage Mode. In close combat Jiraiya would destroy him with his superior strength and speed. Plus, Jiraiya was said to have a large amount of chakra, so he most likely has a lot of stamina which means he can outlast Itachi.

Can I get an "Amen"! The legendary Sannin wins for his multitude of sage and other techniques, experience, and stamina, as so well-noted above.

narutoultra
08-27-2009, 12:47 PM
the amazing jiraiya

Uchiha master
08-27-2009, 04:51 PM
Itachi cuz of all the MS powers that he has