PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Rikoudo Sennin's Intention Part II

kalmeast
02-25-2012, 12:02 AM
This theory is highly inspired by JazzJunkie who'd been "ranting" from day one about Naruto sealing sasuke at the end which i think is one of the best theories I've read:D.
Following the previous theory I wanna go ahead and finish up my thoughts.
~ Tobi's approach in Purple
~Naruto's approach in White

Our knowledge of Rikoudo says that he possessed the Rinnegan, then became the Jinchuriki of the Juubi... Consider the inverse of this...i.e "becoming" the juubi first before obtaining the rinnegan.

Will we all agree that a Shinobi who possesses The rinnegan (like Rikoudo) sennin and becomes the Jinchuriki of the 10-tails would be EQUAL in POWER to a Shinobi who first Possesses the power of the Juubi before obtaining the Rinnegan...?

The difference would be that according to Uchiha tablet, in order to possess the Rinnegan one may have to go through a series of hateful accomplishment (killing a best friend, taking a brother's eyes and who knows what else to obtain Rinnegan). This so called Shinobi in order to obtain the power of the Juubi must do it by force and through hatred exactly like TOBI is doing.
Now The Reverse may yield a better result that is... First obtain the power of the 10 tails by becoming friends with the 9 bijuus and then taking the rinnegan from there, this way a shinobi would not have to deal with sinister chakras trying to break free like the Juubi did within Rikoudo. (rikoudo learned his lesson:D)

In short, I'm saying that Should Naruto gain the power of all the 9- Bijuus, what must he do at the end to obtain the Rinnegan. SEAL whoever possesses the Rinnegan inside himself. This should yield the same result as the reverse only with less stress of keeping the sealed shinobi in check... (Sasuke absorbed orochimaru ---> that is the hint that this too is possible)

In conclusion, all wise and fair Rikoudo Sage carved two paths for his two descendants leading to the exact same conclusion but from different means.;)

JashinSama
02-25-2012, 12:55 AM
Dude... You just blew my mind.
I completely agree with you.

:P Rep for you.

EDIT: I can't give you rep... I would, but the site won't let me. I have to spread rep around more first :P

Xibitz360
02-25-2012, 01:18 AM
This^

http://img.theplatform.info/rssimage/63810-0

slyfoxx
02-25-2012, 05:57 AM
I have theorized similar views but i dont believe the sage got the rinnegan from the juubi. I believe when they showed the juubi he was under the sage controll and had the eyes of the sage,like the fox when tobi and madara had him under controll he had the sharingan. the real curse of the uchihas is after all the evil things the have to do to get the rinnegan, the get it and die(my theory "I WONDER")

Roronoa Zoro
02-25-2012, 06:49 AM
I have theorized similar views but i dont believe the sage got the rinnegan from the juubi. I believe when they showed the juubi he was under the sage controll and had the eyes of the sage,like the fox when tobi and madara had him under controll he had the sharingan. the real curse of the uchihas is after all the evil things the have to do to get the rinnegan, the get it and die(my theory "I WONDER")

Yea but like he said this is a theory and I dont think its 100% correct either but at the same time this is not a bad theory at all and is well thought out.

slyfoxx
02-25-2012, 05:03 PM
^ i actually liked it, I only stated that id theorized something similar but different, but giving different opinions helps us see all angles and possibilities........

P.s. If we all thought the same obito would have became the juubi host and we all would be under his infinte genjutsu holding hands and singing "its a small world after all" ! (i also hate the obito theories)

Kyūbi no Yōko
02-26-2012, 09:42 AM
Amazing.
not far-fetched.
more than plausible.
makes sense.
conclusion is pretty good.
---

Cannot explain how good this was ;)