PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Unnecessary War?

What The Toast
02-16-2012, 03:21 AM
With White Zetsu's powers... Isn't the whole war a bit unnecessary as well as a huge waste of time for Tobi? I mean instead of starting a war.. couldn't he just have had Zetsu clone someone like Sakura or something, go into the village, tell Naruto some lie to get him to follow "her", and then lead him into an ambush/drug him?

Phacade
02-16-2012, 04:07 AM
Absolutely...but then Naruto would be Baywatch Nights.

TatsumiTora
02-16-2012, 06:31 AM
The war seems a bit unnecessary I guess. But then, without the war, we might not see power ups.. :)

tsuki
02-16-2012, 07:32 AM
With White Zetsu's powers... Isn't the whole war a bit unnecessary as well as a huge waste of time for Tobi? I mean instead of starting a war.. couldn't he just have had Zetsu clone someone like Sakura or something, go into the village, tell Naruto some lie to get him to follow "her", and then lead him into an ambush/drug him?

Yeah, but that wouldn't have been any fun.

Sina
02-16-2012, 07:36 AM
think about Kishi's pockets ...he needs to prolong the series

Pinks17
02-16-2012, 07:43 AM
Tobi wants to see Sauske test Naruto's/ Sauske's power
Tobi wants or needs something from Sauske and where unsure what it is. And War is the perfect idea of getting it to happen. Plus it may also help Sauske's hatred or jealousy seeing Naruto get even more stronger, thus making Sauske more stronger too. But also the war helps deplete Naruto's chakara. Tobi didn't even consider the possibility of the Bijuu's to give there own chakara to Naruto. So War it's understandable but all the white zetsu's eh, could have been something better imo

Wooster
02-16-2012, 09:24 AM
Tobi should of have White Zetsu imitate Danzo and take over the entire village, but Tobi ins't that clever.

Cult of Personality
02-16-2012, 10:16 AM
Shoulda sent in Edo Deidara to spam C0 and wipe the cult led hellhole that is Konoha from the face of the Earth. :lol:

Jakropha
02-16-2012, 12:21 PM
Excuse me... I lead a cult of a very small number... and I take offense to that, very strong offense.

My very invisible followers! Sieze the blasphemer!!!!

roullex uchiha
02-16-2012, 12:42 PM
without the war we can't see who is doing their best.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
02-16-2012, 12:53 PM
very true

Roronoa Zoro
02-16-2012, 01:28 PM

Yep thats just how anime goes. They want 2 keep viewers like us tuning in.

JashinSama
02-16-2012, 02:16 PM

He does have a wife and kids you know!

BoxHead
02-16-2012, 02:19 PM
Excuse me... I lead a cult of a very small number... and I take offense to that, very strong offense.

My very invisible followers! Sieze the blasphemer!!!!
Onwards!

sharingangirl
02-16-2012, 08:14 PM
Well, he is kind of an attention seeker... plus he was able to get the jinchuuriki to come right to him, though I'm sure he could have got them some other way (without using team taka..who failed), but that is just too complicated. Might as well start a war! xD

Jutsu Junkie
02-16-2012, 09:24 PM
Think about it. What has Tobi lost so far from this war? Almost nothing. In fact, he's annihilated half the fighting strength of the various hidden villages. He still has possession of nuclear-level weaponry (the 7 tailed beasts). If the strength of his enemies figures into his ultimate plan, then he's doing very well. He's lost a few clones and ETs. So what? Meanwhile, he doesn't have to hunt down the remaining jinchuuriki, and he'll be able to sweep the battlefield clear once he manages to capture their tailed beasts. Also, it appears he's on a timetable, which makes launching the war a necessity if he couldn't find all the tailed beasts sooner.

Jikūkan
02-17-2012, 01:05 AM
Tobi should of have White Zetsu imitate Danzo and take over the entire village, but Tobi ins't that clever.

Danzo's curse jutsu was released upon his death, so all of the root anbu + sai would realize something is up.

nine-tails chakra armor
02-17-2012, 04:14 AM
why war cuz naruto is not the only one theyare after why is it always about naruto what about bee sama.lol the war is for both the eight and nine tails. but i believe the war is really a distraction for sasuke to fight naruto. i think tobi knows naruto has potiential like his father and the war would push both naruto and sasuke to have an epic battle then at the end of their battle whoever is left will def be drained of chakra if its naruto then tobi captures him the nintails and gets sasukes ems eyes and vice versa. only if thats true then he has to hope naruto wins and is left drained cuz if naruto dies so does the nine tails. im just saying as strong as tobi is he should be able to finish either one of them off after the two fight. i mean tobi wated all this timed to wage war but never does until he gets his hands on sasuke why i think he know sasuke has more potential to unlock the ems full power than he does. but thats just my guess